Warriors chance.

By Bubbles4213

"Your leaving?! But who's going to play tag with me?" "I'm sorry, I have to go..." "B-But-" "She has to go fu... More

Character interest. (Edited)
Prologue.
-Chapter One-
~Chapter two~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
(A/n)
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
Wow.
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
1k!!!
~Chapter 15~
~The jacket.~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
NEW BOOK!
~Chapter 19~
A new book, kind of?
~Chapter 20~
Maybe Q&A soon?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~

~Chapter 16~

552 19 10
By Bubbles4213

Chapter 16: A new friend?

"Where is she?" Aizawa's worried voice asked as we could see him and the recovery girl walking down the hallway.

Her little feet tried to catch up as she put on some gloves on her little hands.

"Just down this hallway, we put her on antibiotics, but she is refusing to get any nutrition."

"Have you tried any feeding tubes?" he asked, adjusting his man bun. 

Shaking her head, the recovery girl just sighed. "She's too weak to do anything right now Aizawa. We can barely keep her awake."

The pro didn't answer as he just kept walking, wanting to get to you as soon as possible. 

"Look, you worried for her. I get it everyone else is worried also. But the best course of action is to have her get more rest and put her on more antibiotics. If the pain killers work, then we can see what we would do tomorrow." She finished, making the pro give her a side glare. 

"Do you know what time she woke up?"

She shook her head. "F-Forty five minutes ago I believe, She was walking to Iida before I went to kick him out. That's when I saw she was awake."

Both of them arrived at your door, it was shut due to the hallway being a little cold. Since your temperature dropped so much from blood loss, they wanted to keep your room warm as possible. 

Aizawa was about to go in, but the recovery girl held up her hand. "Before you go in there, I'm going to need you to be careful. she's still very weak and her bones might break if applied so much pressure." 

His breath hitched, looking through the window to see your beautiful laugh. 

Seeing you're smiling again for the first time since the sports festival warms his heart. 

But also, he knows you are scared and hurting at the same time. 

"But we might have a cause to her bone fragility. Lack of calcium, since she is half animal. Her body switches from the Giant lion form to human almost every day. I presume the heavens has plenty of milk, but Down here she's not getting as many."

"Does her dad know?"

Recovery girl sighed again. "Iida told me he was here, but when the two of them were talking, that's when she woke up."

Again, he didn't say anything. His eyes were glued to your form like paper.

And he didn't give a damn if you caught either.

'Could Aslan be apart of her awakening?' he thought.

"He also explained the cause of her coma, but I won't get into it right now. Iida will tell you everything tomorrow." 

He paused for a moment, letting his eyes not stare for a moment as he went to space. 

Many questions and concerns ran through his mind but overall. Only one is concerning right now and that's your health. 

He wanted to see you so bad, but knowing Iida was just as worried as he is. 

Maybe visiting isn't the best plan right now. 

It could cause awkwardness and even a fight at the matter.

But he knows who is going to win that battle.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to face the recovery girl again, scratching his neck. 

"I'll let Nezu and the class know she's awake, I'll come back tomorrow and visit with the rest of the class. Is there anything else you like to report to me?" he blankly asked. 

"Well, when we ran some x-rays again..we found out that during the mystery attack one of her wings-" She paused for a moment, trying to collect herself not to cry. 

"One of her wings broke, which is causing her whole body to be paralyzed."

"Do we know for sure?" He asked, making her look at the ground. "I-It could be possible to fix through surgery, but If one wrong move I could make the paralyzation permanent at bet."

It was then silent for a bit, neither wanted to talk.

 Both of them just looked through the window while seeing your laughing face as Iida lightly tickled you. 

'How could her wing break when no one was there to attack? Unless...a traitor was at the school in disguise.' he thought again.

Aizawa had a hint of jealousy inside him as Iida was in there instead of him, but he'll let Iida have his moment.

For now. 

"Call me if anything changes. I'll be back tomorrow with Nezu so we can get started on the investigation." The pro spoke, turning around to walk away. 

"What are you going to do?!" Recovery girl called out as Aizawa's face grew angrier. 

"Research." 

~~~~~~~~

*Flashback begins*

"Papa? Where is grandpa Zeus?" you asked, climbing on top of his back. 

Your dad chuckled, nuzzling his head into yours. "Am I not good enough young one?" He cheekily asked, bringing you into his arms. 

"I love my family all the same papa, I was just looking for him because Grandma Hera needs to see him. I think she sounded a little angry?" 

His smile grew wider as he moved pieces of hair from your face. "Your grandfather had duties to attend to with Hades. You will understand when your time comes."

Tilting your head, your little tail and wings twitched slightly. "What do you mean by that Papa?" You asked eagerly.

"Soon enough Zeus's power will soon decay, I know that might not make sense to you. But soon enough I would have to take the throne if something grave happens."

Looking down as you played with your fingers, you laid your head on Aslan's chest. 

"Like when he passes?" 

He nodded. "Exactly that." 

"B-But that won't be for a long time, right papa?" 

Aslan paused, his smile fading as he shook his head. "I do not know when the time will come. I know if it does happen it will hurt. But a warrior will overcome that pain and your grandfather will be in the stars, protecting earth and heavens by our side." He answered, making you look up at him. 

"How did you become a worrer papa?"

He chuckled. 

"I will tell you when the time comes, but for now. Go to your mother, she's expecting you for dinner."

You then started to pout. "Are we having deer soup again?"

Setting you down, he kissed the top of your forehead. "Go forth and find out...Unless you want the tickle monster to catch you!" he stated, getting up from a cloud. 

Letting out a squeal, you ran away from him as he made grabbing motions with his human hands. 

"Papa! I'm not tickle food!" you giggled, running all around the courtyard.

*End of flashback*

Beep...

Beep.....

Beep......

Beep...

The sound of beeping and familiar voices rang through your ears. Groaning slightly, your eyes started to slowly open.

 You struggled a bit since everything in your body was in pain. 

At that, you felt extremely tired and didn't feel like doing anything. 

Ikun left last night to give you more rest, but you ended up staying awake for most of the night.

It was funny the way he didn't even go home to shower, so when you told him he was stinky, he made a really funny face.

You couldn't blame him though if someone you care about was in the hospital  

Managing to open your eyes, Familiar friends met your gaze as you slightly smiled. 

Izuku, Uraraka, Ikun, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Momo, Sato, Jiro, Koda, and Asui all in front of you who held worried faces.

"Everyone fear not! (Y/n)-san woke up last night and is on antibiotics. She is a strong student!" You heard Ikun spoke.

"Iida, How can we not be worried?! (Y/n)-san passed out in the middle of a battlefield with blood all down her face! Not to mention that she has been in a coma for almost two days now!" He cried out, making her Zapp him.

"Well don't make it worse by telling us that!!" you heard Jiro snapped, while Kaminari let out a little wine.

'He's been hanging with Mineta too much.' you thought, a little worried for him. 

"Fighting isn't going to make (Y/n) wake up!!" Izuku yelled, causing IIda to nod beside.

"Midoriya's right. This won't solve anything but hatred towards each other. It was my fault I wasn't there for her at USJ If I would've taken more precautions. She wouldn't have come and saved me, all of us. She wouldn't even have to be held here by the will and she as hell wouldn't be here! On a hospital bed, and struggling to survive while we all shout at each other!!" he snapped, making his friends be suddenly sadder. 

A tear escapes your eyes, as you closed them shut.

'I-I'm sorry ikun..' you thought, not wanting to do anything. 

"S-So please friends, let's just hope that not long later she will wake up again and she is healing. That's all we want, for her to be okay," Slightly lifting your hand, you struggled to get everyone's attention.

You weakly managed to do so as you touched Kirishima's hand beside you. 

His breath hitched as his red eyes bet your weakly awake ones. 

"(Y/n)??" Everyone stopped, now looking your way as your eyes were now fully open. 

"Hi sharky..." you mumbled, causing everyone's faces to lit up.

"YOU'RE OKAY!" they yelled as Ikun held your other hand.

Izuku ran beside Kirishima, hugging you tight as you groaned in pain.

"C-Crap, sorry.." He mumbled, still crying from happiness.

"Oh (Y/n)-san! We thought you'll never wake up!" Kaminari cried as Sato laughed beside him. 

"Yeah, and you made it worse Dumbface!" Jiro snapped, hitting the back of his head.

"Hmmm." you hummed, as your throat felt a little dry. 

"Y-Yeah! But you didn't give up! What you did w-was so manly!" Kirishima choked out, gripping your hand tighter.

(My poor baby shark! (┬┬﹏┬┬)(┬┬﹏┬┬) )

"Kaminari was the one who doubted you, but I knew you were going to be alright, all of us did." He smiled, causing your heart to beat faster. 

Asui put a finger onto her chin. "Yeah, but during the sports festival, we all thought you were going to die, Ribbit" She stated, making your heartbreak. 

"B-Bakugou..." you blurted out, suddenly making the student's eyes widened. 

"He...He carried me didn't he?" you weakly asked, making the others slowly nodded. 

"Iida seemed pretty beaten up Ribbet, So Bakugou volunteered to carry you here, Ribbit."

You smiled slightly, closing your eyes again. "He, he smelled like Carmel," you spoke, causing Sero and Kaminar to choke with laughter. 

"What's so funny?" You weakly asked, making Kirishima shake his head. 

"Nothing, they're just being Idiots," Momo answered, giving you a big smile. 

'Are you feeling better today (Y/n)-ah?' Koda signed, making you smile this time. 

Nodding your head, you motioned your hands. 'Thanks to the Pain killers and calcium they put in me, I've grown stronger.' 

He felt glad that you were getting better, wanting just to stay and keep you company was on his mind. But he's afraid he will get in the way. 

'Good!, I hope you will come back to your pretty s-self!' he motioned, making you slightly blush. 

The rest of your friends kept looking back and forth, not understanding what both of you are talking about.

"Hey,  I know your friends with Kota beautiful, but I'm right here," Kaminari stated, slightly pouting from Koda's attention from you. 

Rolling your eyes, you ignored him again as Jiro and Uraraka laughed. 

"W-We should get going, she still hasn't fully recovered yet. I think it's time to give her rest!" Izuku pleaded while Uraraka pouted a bit. 

Everyone sighed in disappointment, but IIda did choppy things again forcing them out.

Telling you he's going to get lunch, you just nodded as Uraraka was still here. 

"Uraraka san! Come on Visiting hours are almost over!" Ikun yelled, trying to scold her. 

Giving her a big smile, you opened your arms for a hug. 

Slowly, she caved into your hug as tears fell down your face. 

"I-I'm so...so sorry (Y/n)-san!" she choked out, causing your heart to slightly break.

"Sh....it's okay Ochaco-san. I'm okay..."

Tears just kept falling from her eyes while Ikun stood at the door, also holding a sad face. 

"B-But I-I thought you were going to die-"

"I'm not dead, aren't I? Ikun and Katsuki got to me just in time, I promise Uraraka-san..seeing you cry hurts more than my injuries." you tried to joke, making a small chuckle escape her lips. 

"I-I'm just so glad you're recovering," she spoke, giving you a sad smile.

Sighing, you ruffled her hair, causing a giggle to again spill from her mouth. 

"Thank you for worrying about me Uraraka-san, I promise I'll recover for everyone." 

Ochaco slowly brought up her pinky, giving you a stern look. "Promise?"

Smiling again, you linked your pinky with hers, sealing it with a kiss. 

"I promise, now go so Ikun doesn't give you a fifty-minute lecture." 

Nodding, she got up, heading to Iida while she whipped escaping tears. 

Iida softly smiled at you, slowly closing the door behind as you were now alone. 

The clock on the wall ticked through your ears while hearing the monitor beep.

Unfortunately, when Ikun left yesterday continuous nightmares rang through your head.

Honestly, you don't know what to do. Hades is becoming more powerful, but the weird thing is...how in the hell did he get through your mind?

The Recovery girl told you about your injuries, making you heartbroken that you couldn't even move. 

A tear escaped your eye while your lips quivered. 

If your wing is broken, then that means you can't go home.

If your paralysis get's worse, then you won't be able to protect the humans anymore.

You grasped the pillow in front of you, Immediately hiding your face into it as hurtful sobs escape your mouth. 

'P-Papa....D-Daita...L-Lucky...M-Mom...I-I won't be able t-to see them.' you thought, letting out various hiccups. 

"I-I-I'm want to go home...."  you cried out, burring your face into the pillow more. 

Curling up into a ball, your ears perked up from the sound of sudden footsteps. 

Quickly wiping your tears, you didn't face them as you looked out the window. 

"P-Please go away." you hiccup, wiping more falling tears. 

"I'm sorry dear, I'm afraid I can't leave. I am the principal you know." Spoke in a familiar voice.

Turning around you faced the two pro's Aizawa, who had regular clothes on, and Nezu who was still in his tiny suit, standing on the bed. 

"Oh.....s-sorry." you sniffed, wiping snot from your nose.

Nezu stepped closer, putting his paw on your cheek.

"Listen (L/n), the doctors tried so hard to keep your paralysis away...also we really tried to help you the best we can. Whatever gotten inside your head and attacked you is not your fault." He comforted.

Wiping more tears from your cheek, you nodded your head. "I know...thank you Nezu." you stated, leaning into his paw while he gave a small smile. 

Coughing, he adjusted the tie of his suit. "You should get some more rest, but before you do Aizawa will stay to discuss matters with you, Alright?"

Slowly nodded, your gaze met Aizawa's, both of you locked eyes. 

Nezu exited the room, leaving the two of you in the room.

Alone.

Breaking his gaze, he looked away while scratching his neck. 

It was silent for a second, but not too long later, Aizawa started to quickly move forwards. 

Kneeling t your level, he brought you into his broad chest while snaking his arms around your waist. 

Your eyes widened at his action while he buried his face into the crook of your neck.

Hiccups escaped his mouth, making your breath hitched. 

Is he...crying?!

More tears escaped your eyes while hearing his choked sobs. 

You didn't like it when people cry, especially if it's Aizawa.

Soon later, both of you just stayed silent while crying into each other's hold.

"D-Don't ever scare the living shit out of me like that again (Y/n)." he got out, whispering into your ear while making you sob out more.

"I-I'm so sorry A-Aizawa-I-I couldn't fight t-them off-"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry! You know damn well that it wasn't your fault. I'm going to damn sure I'm going to find out who hurt you." He interrupted, grabbing your shaking hand.

You continued to sob more, making him bring his hand up to your teary cheek.

Wiping them off with his thumb, he made you look at him.

"I-I promise we will protect you. I will also do everything in my damn power to keep you safe, you have my word (Y/n)," he promised, bringing your hand to his lips, causing a small blush to form on your face. 

This time you brought him into a hug, catching him off guard. 

"T-Thank you Aizawa...." You whispered, making him hug you back.

Both of you stayed like that for a while, not letting the other go.

But sadly it was Aizawa who had to leave.

"We'll discuss what happened at the event later.  For now, get some rest. Some people want to talk to you, I didn't agree to it, but they insist you have an internship." he finished, bringing his lips to your forehead for a kiss?!

Aizawa kissed your forehead?!

Getting up, he walked out the door suddenly leaving you in utter shock and a blushing mess. 

Leaning back onto the bed, you covered your face with the pillow as a stupid squeal escaped your lips. 

'What the hell is everyone doing to you?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
3.3K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
5.5K 183 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
79.6K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...