Streamer ~ Quackity x reader

By Lucy90712

⚠️there will be swearing in this book⚠️ When small streamer y/n raids Quackity do they manage to stay in touc... More

Introduction and authors note
Part 1- growing
Part 2- a DM
Part 3- exciting times
Part 4- long conversations
Part 5- feelings?
Part 6- dating show
Part 7- love or host
Part 8- date time
Part 9- its time
Part 10- pick a side
Part 11- I messed up
Part 12- exile and plans
Part 13- shopping
Part 14- last minute preparations
Part 15- together at last
Part 17- comfort
Part 18- mr Beast
Part 19- going home
Part 20- new house
Part 21- MCC
Part 22-jealously
Part 23- chill day
Part 24- what just happened?
Part 25- lonely
Part 26- half a heart
Part 27- furnishing
Part 28- moving day
Part 29- settling in
Part 30- meetup??
Part 31- another visitor
Part 32- vlog time
Part 33- chill
Part 34- liar
Part 35- opportunity
Part 36- Mexico
Part 37- cooking streams
Part 38- England
Part 39- so many people
Part 40- Brighton
Part 41- finally
Part 42- irl stream
Part 43- why
Part 44- last day
Part 45- stuck
Part 46- like a married couple
part 47- live with me
Part 48- the future

Part 16- stream time

2.6K 76 92
By Lucy90712

After the movie finished Karl went to go and set up his stream so me and Alex sat together with his hand still around me scrolling through twitter. He showed me a few tweets that he thought was funny and I showed him that him and Karl were trending on twitter after our tweets earlier. He took a screenshot of it and typed out a tweet which popped upon my feed a few seconds later.

Quackity4k: thanks for getting us trending but don't forget there is a third person with us get y/n trending too

Y/u/n: thanks big q but no need to get me trending I'm fine over here

It didn't take long at all for people to start seeing it and tweeting about me, it was so crazy to think that Alex had the power to get people to tweet about me for no reason at all. We were scrolling through peoples tweets when Karl came back down to tell us that he was ready but he only had two chairs so I said I would stand behind them both seeing as people care more about their friendship and most of them didn't really know me.

The guys sat down and got their headsets on while Karl up on his streaming soon screen, I had to run and grab my headphones that I brought with me and I connected them so that I could hear what was going on. Luckily my headphones have a long cord which could reach further back behind where the guys were sat.

Karl switched to his face cam where all 3 of us were smiling, Alex had a guitar in his hands which he started paying but not properly seeing as it was an electric guitar that wasn't plugged in. Everything was already chaotic and we had been streaming for about 10 seconds so it was only going to get worse. Karl left for a second to go and get the other guitar and thats when Alex went right up to the mic and broke it, he had no idea but I saw the chat and tried my best to fix it by plugging it back in which seemed to work.

Karl came back with the guitar which was an acoustic guitar this time (I know it was an electric guitar but ignore that) he handed it to me before sitting down again. I can play the guitar so I started playing a few strings that sounded somewhat good together.

"Ooh y/n you're popping off" Alex screamed

"Yes play some more" Karl said

I played my favourite song that I know as best I could without practicing for at least a little bit. I looked at the chat and they seemed to be enjoying it. I finished the song and sat down on the floor with the guitar to let them talk to chat.

People started asking for a height check so Karl set a sub goal for us all to stand next to each other to compare heights. My height was no secret I had told my chat many times that I was 5'2 (I thought I was 5'2 but apparently I'm closer to 5'3 so I'm having a great day) and they all believed me so I wasn't bothered but poor Alex was not happy because people call him short even though he isn't even that short.

We planned to do a Q & A for most of the stream so Karl got the chat to tweet him questions, in the mean time we FaceTimed George who was Jumping on his bed. He managed to start an argument as to who who loved him the most, Karl put a poll in his chat and put my name in it too even though I don't really speak to George. I ended up winning the poll by quite a bit which I thought was funny so I took a picture of it and tweeted to on my second twitter account. He also FaceTimed Sapnap who was mad that he wasn't invited. The whole stream had turned into a complete mess honestly but at this point it was to be expected.

People had gifted so many subs throughout the stream that we reached the sub goad within 20 minutes. I got up first and stood by the wall in the background to show people how short I was, Karl came and stood next to me on my right and Alex stood on my left. They both leant their arms against my head and made fun of how short I am.

"How can an adult human be so small?" Alex questioned

"Oh shut up, how about you stand next to Karl so the people can see how tall you really are?" I said while moving to the side

Alex did as I said and I have to admit he did look kind of short stood next to Karl not that I could talk but he did look small. The chat started spamming small q which I thought was funny. We answered a few questions before things got sidetracked again when bad was convinced to join the call. The poor guy was made fun of like he usually is, I try to not get involved but this time I was roped into playing the guitar while Karl and Alex made a song for bad.

Bad left the call just as a donation came through saying why is Quackity like 2 foot tall  Karl was laughing as he told us what it said, Alex got mad and stood up.

"I'm not even that short chat like look how short y/n/n is" he said while picking me up over his shoulder and placing me on the ground next to him to prove his point

"Yeah chat come on he's at least 4 foot give him credit" I said stifling a laugh

"That's it you are so dead" he said

He tackled me to the ground and started tickling my sides which were my most ticklish spots, I had told him this on FaceTime one night and was now very much regretting it. He kept tickling me while Karl was laughing in the background, I tried my best to push him off but I wasn't strong enough. He finally stopped when I was visibly out of breath, I stayed on the floor to catch my breath while they did whatever.

The next thing I knew chairs were being kicked and Karl was fake falling off his chair. He pretended like bad was still in the call and swore, he took his headphones off and kind of pushed backwards so that he chair tipped. He fell almost directly on top of me nearly crushing me.

"You nearly killed her be careful" Alex said

"I'm fine don't worry" I laughed

Me and Alex sat on the floor together just being seen over Karl's desk but we didn't care. We continued messing around and actually answering some questions like roughly how we all met but we were going to go into detail about that on Alex's stream, we also talked about what happened when we first saw each other.

All of us were looking at the chat and I saw a comment saying kiss I planned to just ignore it but the others clearly noticed it and Karl brought it up. He faced Alex and looked at him weirdly while Alex kept repeating "without Sapnap here" which had me dying. I fell back on the floor laughing when a donation came in.

I meant Quackity and y/n but go off I guess

The dono read aloud in the monotone text to speech voice we all kind of went silent for a few seconds and I could feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. No one really knew what to say because of course me and Alex knew that we had feelings for each other but I really thought it wasn't that obvious.

"I'm sorry thats not going to happen but if she's ok with it I will kiss her on the cheek" Alex said

"I'm fine with it" I replied

He came over and helped me up before kissing my cheek quickly which made the both of us blush. I sat back down on the floor and went to look at my phone just so the stream couldn't see the pink tint on my face. I was already too late though because there were so many messages in chat about the obvious colour that filled the both of our faces.

The stream continued for a bit longer before Alex left to go and set up his stream which we were going to do right after Karl's, I stayed with Karl to talk to chat for a little bit and we roughly mentioned the plans that we had for the next few days.

After Alex was ready Karl raided him and the both of us ran downstairs to the other room where Alex was streaming from. I had to be in the start of the stream because we were going through our first messages to one another and explaining them which was going to be interesting but after that they were playing a horror game which I said I would just watch from the background because I'm not into horror games.

We started off with mine and Karl's messages because they were the most recent so they really weren't that interesting. The first time we talked was after love or host when Karl kind of introduced himself and we got to know each other. Alex then showed the messages between him and Karl which were normalish until they really became good friends then it got to how they  are now. Next we went through mine and Alex's messages, we had to explain how we first even started talking which was the most stupid Wattpad story type shit ever but who cares.

We answered a few questions from chat before I went to sit with my back against the wall, I was given headphones so I could hear the game which meant that whenever there was a jump scare it scared me too. I made the mistake of going on my phone to text Amelia telling me her what had happened so far today when there was a jump scare in the game which made me scream as the sound rattled through my ears. I managed to scare Karl again with my scream which made the 3 of us laugh and the chat kept talking about it.

I got so scared during the game even though I wasn't playing, it made it even worse because I was drowsy after my flight. Alex and Karl were going to stay up for longer so I told them that I was going to bed seeing as I wasn't going to stream today.

I left them to it and went to get into some athletic shorts and a t-shirt before getting under the covers that were neatly laid on the air mattress. I knew Alex would have wanted me to sleep on the actual bed but I didn't care so to avoid arguments I went straight to sleep resting my heavy eyes.

Alex's POV

By the time the stream was done it was nearing 2 am, I had to admit that I was tired especially after getting up early and getting on a plane. I said goodnight to Karl who also went to bed, I went to the spare room trying my best to be quiet so I didn't wake y/n. I grabbed clothes to change into and went into the bathroom noticing that y/n had taken the air mattress which was sweet of her but entirely unnecessary.

When I had changed I creeped back into the room getting into the slightly cold bed, I turned to face y/n who had her eyes gently closed and her mouth slightly a gape. Seeing her so peaceful made me smile and knowing she was right there also helped me sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 39
꒰ 🎞༊* 💸 ‧₊˚ ⚗️ 𝕳𝙾𝙽𝙺 𝚄 ── ♡༉; ˊˎ˗ ▂▂▂ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝖬𝖯® 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 -2021 -©...
473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
1.2M 59.6K 30
७ ‧₊˚ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 thought their story was finished when it'd only just begun. 〖 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝟣𝟢.𝟤𝟨.𝟤𝟢 〗 〖 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐...
31.6K 273 23
【!】𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬𝑫【!】 You and Karl have been best friends since kindergarten. Why is Karl starting to suddenly act so weird? And what do y...