๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด๐–’๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž...

By louloubeautybbb

here I am againโœจ created - 26/09/20 More

1โ€ข
2โ€ข
3โ€ข
4โ€ข
5โ€ข
6โ€ข
7โ€ข
8โ€ข
9โ€ข
10โ€ข
11โ€ข
12โ€ข
13โ€ข
14โ€ข [WRITINGMAS 1]
15โ€ข [WRITINGMAS 2]
16โ€ข [WRITINGMAS 3]
17โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 4]
18โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 5 ]
19โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 6]
20โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 7]
22โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 9]
23โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 10]
24โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 11]
25โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 12]
26โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 13]
27โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 14]
gif 1
gif 2
28โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 15]
29โ€ข [ WRITTINGMAS 16 ]
30โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 17]
gif 3
gif 4
32โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 19]
33โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 20]
gif 5
gif 6
34โ€ข [WRITINGMAS 21]
36โ€ข [WRTINGMAS 23]
37โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 24]
38โ€ข
39โ€ข
40โ€ข
41โ€ข
42โ€ข
43โ€ข
44โ€ข
45โ€ข
โ€ข46
47โ€ข
48โ€ข
49โ€ข
50โ€ข (renting a boyfriend 1.1 )
51โ€ข (renting a boyfriend 1.2)
52โ€ข
53โ€ข

31โ€ข [WRITTINGMAS 18]

1.8K 27 6
By louloubeautybbb

part 2 of the last part 😙

in this imagine you'll have a 2 choices to decide if you want to be with Mia or be with y/bf

y/n point of view

"I feel like I'm overthinking everything". I sigh as I ran fingers through my hair.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs.

Mia had dropped me off home. She decided to stay for a bit with me.

She came into my bedroom with the ice cream cookie sandwich in a plate "you'll find the truth out tomorrow if his story makes sense". She handed me a plate with 1 spoon.

"thank you chick looks great" I gave her a soft smile but frowned right after.

She waved her spoon in the air "let's eat up come".

My heart felt extremely heavy.

We began to dig in but I put my spoon down as I began to loose my appetite as I felt heartbroken.

Mia smiled at me and soon frowned when she noticed that I wasn't eating. "come on y/n you love cookie ice cream sandwich I know you're feeling" .

She dug her spoon into the ice cream and moves it towards the direction of my mouth.

She laughs "open up y/nn" she wiggled the spoon in front of mouth.

I looked down at the ice cream on the spoon and laughed as she puts the spoon in my mouth.

Our eyes held contact "see it wasn't that bad".

I wiped the ice cream off my lip.

"you got some still down there". Mia wiped the ice cream off my lip and she smiled at me.

who did you pick!

CHOICE 1
( Y/BF)

next morning

Mia left last night.

I got dressed me as I texted him last night to meet at the coffee shop.

I felt the nerves in my stomach as it to began twist and turn.

I arrived at the cafe and I saw y/bf figure at one of the tables.

I nervously smiled at y/bf as my heart pounded rapidly wondering what he had to say.

"hi". I sat down as my eyes met y/bf

"Hi y/n". He responded anxiously.

"Let me explain what happened I wanted to meet you at the back of school then that girl well here name is Lia she texted me as she wanted to talk about English homework"He pulled his phone out showing me the text as I read it.

"She completely forced herself on she was tugging onto my collar and she kissed me and I tried pulling away she texted me teasing about it how y/n believe I cheated on her" he scrolled down to show the messages.

I took a deep breath out in relief and I smiled at y/bf "I'm sorry for not letting you explain I just needed time as I was heartbroken".

Y/bf shook his head "no it's fine I understand i just want to be with you only and I brought this I wanted to give you this yesterday ". He took out a box and he opened it showing a promise ring.

My eyes widened "oh you shouldn't have thank you y/bf". He placed the ring on the finger.

CHOICE 2
(MIA)

Me and y/bf decided to meet up at the cafe and talk and he admitted that he did cheat on me.

My heart felt heavy and I made sure I didn't show any sort of emotion in front of y/bf.

I slammed the cafe door.

I asked Mia to pick me up.

I saw her car outside of the cafe and I opened her car door accidentally slapping it.

She drove in the direction of my house and I didn't say a word as I needed time to process everything.

Mia arrived at my house and she stopped the car.

"Come on tell me what happened y/n?"

I sighed heavily as I rested my head on her shoulder "he cheated" I rolled my eyes not being to surprised as he is a boy.

Mia looked over at me with worried expression "ugh you joking right dickhead".

She grabbed my hand. "you should of told me earlier I would have went over in the coffee shop and would of given him a word".

I smiled at her defensive self "it's all good I'm just not bothered anymore like I don't know what I'm feeling I don't even know what- to say it's just..." I rambled on.

My heart ached in pain.

Mia cupped my face. "Shush just stop talking you're hurt".

Our foreheads touch one another as I sobbed.

Out of nowhere Mia placed her lips onto mine as I felt electricity go through my body.

Mia pulled away as she her eyes widened "I'm sorry I should have uh I just uh"she stumbled over her words.

"No don't be I liked it do you like me?". I asked her.

Mia looked down at the ground "well yeah I know it's awkward".

"I just need time to think I'm not saying it's a definite no but I just need time to heal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.8K 50
โ €"do you remember me?" โ € โ €bottom!eric x top!male!reader โ €instagram au ๏ธโ €ยฉgothkyu
408K 2.5K 20
YUH ๐ŸŒž
121K 1.1K 20
Most of these might be boyfriend imagines but there are crush ones! MATURE: Any story with a โ˜… means smut is involved! ๐Ÿ–ค Enjoy! :) #3 in #boyfriend...
221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง