Cat-Like(KenmaXreader)

By zWeebiez

Y/N is a setter of Nekoma's VB Girls,A quiet gamer girl that has trust issues. She meets a boy that's similar... More

Chapter1:Meet Up
Chapter3:StrayCat and ApplePi
Chapter4:Break Up
Chapter5:Neko
Chapter6:Dating Someone
Chapter7:Practice Match
Chapter8:Karma
Chapter9:Dating?
Chapter10:Meeting The Family
Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.
Chapter12:Attention
Chapter13:Fukurōdani
Chapter14:Emotional
Chapter15:Relationship
Chapter16:Changes
Chapter17:Vacation House
Chapter18:Water
Chapter19:The Proud Lioness
Chapter20:The Free Raven
Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar
Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake
Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress
Chapter24:Here in the Garden
Chapter25:Morning Ruckus
Chapter26:Dumbasses & Smartasses
Chapter27:Rings
Chapter28:Sachiko
Chapter29:Camp
Chapter30:Dreams
Chapter31:New Guy
Chapter32:Their Idea of Fun
Chapter33:Handwritten Letters
Chapter34: Fill In
Chapter35:Fera-L
Chapter36:Busy Day 1
Chapter37: Busy Day 2
Chapter38: Filming
Chapter39:Instinct
Chapter40:Announcement (1/2)
Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)
Chapter42:Hair
Chapter43:A little Tired
Chapter44:Former Family
Chapter45:Visiting
Chapter46:Jealousy
Chapter47:Tell Me
Chapter48:Nostalgia
Chapter49:Where is Y/N?
Chapter50:Cheer
Chapter51:For You
Chapter52:Staying Warm
Chapter53:Level Up!
Chapter54:Kitten~
Chapter55:Pleasure
Chapter56:Hickey Problem
Chapter57:Sleeping Separately
Chapter58:Leaving Me?
Chapter59:Leave Me Not.
Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.
Chapter61:Space
Chapter62:Sunset
Chapter63:Never Again.
Chapter64:Divert The Pain
Chapter65:Bitchy
Chapter66: Shō Spoils
Chapter67:Surprise Love!
Chapter 68:Takoyaki
Chapter69:Cold Stare
Chapter70: "Goodbye"
Chapter71:Newbie
Chapter72:Cold Day
Chapter73:Nikko
Chapter74:Preparing ⚠︎︎
Chapter75:Ephemeral
Chapter76:Temporary
Chapter77:Trying
Chapter78:Remember?
Chapter79:Home
Chapter80:New People
Chapter81:Reminisce
Chapter82:A Year Later.
Chapter83:The Day
Chapter84:Certainly.
Chapter85:Protective
Chapter86:Apart for Awhile
Chapter87:A Married Life
Chapter88:Family
Chapter89:Memories<3
Chapter90:With You
Extra😭

Chapter2:Hair Dye and Piercings

12.2K 314 223
By zWeebiez

~Third Person POV~
It's been a few weeks and the two first years became closer.They were hanging out under the tree near the gym an Lunchtime.

"Y/N?" Kenma called out to his best friend and she just hummed in response "Should I dye my hair?" He asked and the girl lifted her head up from her switch and looked at Kenma "I'll totally help you dye your hair!"She said and the shy boy looked at her with the cutest expression "And uhh....I was planning to...uhh..." he stumbled over his words while pointing at his ear and her ear "Get piercings?" She said and he nodded shyly "We can go do that tomorrow....it's the weekend after all..." she suggested "Tomorrow at 8?" He asked and the girl nodded "Sounds good...." she said.

•<•>•<•>•<•>Club time•<•>•<•>•<•>
It was a joint practice again,the VB clubs were usually practicing together.

The two silent setters were on their side of the court,talking to their teammates.

"Me and Akane are planning to go to the mall tomorrow!wanna go with us Y/N?" Chiasa asked her excitedly which Y/N just looked up and looked back down again and continued stretching "I have plans...." she said "To stay cooped up in your room?" Akane asked her and Y/N shook her head and stood up.

"ApplePi" "StrayCat"

They said while pointing at each other from the other side of the court.

"Are you cheating on Aki?" Chitose Emiko (Second Year,Middle Blocker) asked her and she shook her head "We're just getting piercings..." she said "I can't believe that you made a friend without my help!" Akane said "We met online while playing...." she said.

Meanwhile with Kenma,
"You got yourself a girlfriend?" Tora asked and he shook his head "Were just friends,she's in a relationship...." he said "That's sad..." Kuroo said "What's there to be sad about?" Kenma asked "Oh Nothing..." he said "How did you two even meet? Like it was magic....you just said that I didn't have to walk you to class and you ran off to her...." Kuroo continued "Online....We met through a game and kept in contact then we realized that we were in the same class...." Kenma said "You guys match each other perfectly....it's such a shame that she has a boyfriend...." Inuoka said "Yeah...A toxic relationship..." Kenma muttered and some heard it and some didn't.

The next day came and Y/N snuck out her apartment,careful to not be seen by her mom because if she was caught,it was another round of hell for her.

She left the building and made her way to Kenma's house.She knocked on the door and it was opened by a pretty woman,Kenma's mother.

"Ohayou....I'm here for Kenma..." she said shyly and the woman was overjoyed "You must be his new friend that he mentioned! Y/N, right?" She asked happily and Y/N nodded "Come inside,you can wait for him in the living room..."she said as she led the girl into the house and sat her down on the couch.

Y/N was wearing:

(I don't own the picture)

Kenma then rushed down stairs after a few minutes,they left after that and went to the mall,Kuroo suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Can I come along?" "No." "Uh?" "Oh come on!" "No!" "It's okay..." "Great!"

They got to the mall after a few minutes and Kenma,Y/N and Kuroo walked in the hair salon first.Kenma dyed his hair blonde while Y/N got some blonde streaks in hers and Kuroo got a quick hair cut.After a few hours of waiting, they finally got to rinse out their hair,Kenma was now blonde while Y/N had streaks of Blonde(Kenma's shade of blonde) in her hair.They went to the jewelry shop next and picked out some earrings and pierced their ears.

(I don't own the picture)
Kenma got the other one while Y/N got the other pair,They matched,after that,The three of them spent the rest of the day in the arcade and food court.

It was an amazing day,Kenma won a large white teddy bear and decided to give it to Y/N since he wasn't really fond of it and she was actually one of the reasons he wanted to win it, Kuroo gave Y/N a cat head band and it was adorable.

(I don't own the pictures)

Y/N got the latest game for Kenma and she gave Kuroo some salted mackerel and a Mikasa Volleyball.

When they got off the bus near the neighborhood,Kuroo ran off and Y/N and Kenma bid each other good bye before going on their separate ways to their houses.

Y/N snuck up to her room and placed everything down in her room,her mother would only beat her up if she didn't well enough in school.....she passed every class and was keeping up with the team for the meantime....A toxic relationship was still on going.

The next day in school was alright and Club time came and it was another joint practice, Kenma and Y/N stretched together,They placed both their hair in loose ponytails while they stretched since it kept getting in the way, everyone noticed their piercings.

After practice,Akihiko came in the gym and dragged Y/N outside.

~Y/N's POV~
He came in and once again I froze up.
He pulled me out the gym and cornered me by the back of the gym,he roughly kissed me and when I turned away he slapped me....once again...I let it happen....he left me there and a girl that I knew that liked him,cornered me and had beaten me up....After their little lash out,I limped back the gym to get my things....a bruised cheek,bruises and cuts around my arms and legs...I grabbed my bag and tried to walk out again but I tripped,I got really angry of why I let it happen....I threw my bag beside me and curled up.

My teammates came beside me,Akane and Chiasa looked all over my legs and arms,they sighed out and Akane lifted her hand to put on my shoulder but I flinched,she sighed out "Why do you let them?" Our team captain asked,Hochiro Ena,I remained silent and Chiasa started to bandage me up....Akane tried to place an ice pack on my cheek which I flinched at,Kenma took the ice pack and gently placed it on my cheek and it stung....

After that,Me and Kenma went to the house,I gave him a spare key,we spent the afternoon together on the rooftop,playing games and just talking.

Word Count:1144

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 63 29
Go Yerim is a foreign exchange student who moved to Japan on her first year of High School. Her mentor being a Pro Volleyball Player recommend her t...
20.8K 536 45
Y/n Y/s, a british girl, has the possibility to attend to his cousin's school, Morisuke Yaku, in Japan. When his cousin present her to his volleybal...
312K 10.4K 20
"Oy, Kenma!" I glanced up from my phone to see Kuroo stood with his hand around yet another girls waist. I looked back down at my phone, and after a...
1.7K 34 20
TW-ANGST Haikyuu Children AU Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers Lots of Angst and features all the haikyuu children though it mainly focuses on...