Mr Wanna Die [Shota Aizawa x...

By Aizaten

➽ ~ Starting college, a one night stand at a bar and a new babysitting job creates you new oppurtunities for... More

❂☺Before Reading Information☺❂
❂☺01☺❂
❂☺02☺❂
❂☺03☺❂
❂☺04☺❂
❂☺06☺❂
❂☺07☺❂
❂☺08☺❂
❂☺09☺❂
❂☺10☺❂
❂☺11☺❂
❂☺12☺❂
❂☺13☺❂
❂☺14☺❂
❂☺15☺❂
❂☺16☺❂
❂☺17☺❂
❂☺18☺❂
❂☺19☺❂
❂☺20☺❂
❂☺21☺❂
❂☺22☺❂
❂☺23☺❂
❂☺24☺❂
❂☺25☺❂
❂☺26☺❂
❂☺27☺❂
❂☺28☺❂
❂☺29☺❂
❂☺30:Final Chapter☺❂
❂☺AUTHOR'S NOTE☺❂

❂☺05☺❂

11.5K 369 790
By Aizaten

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

It's the first day of babysitting Eri and you are quite excited for some reason. Shota let you know you could bring her to your dorm for a bit before taking her home and attending to her there.

Mina and Ochako are excited to see Eri. You did tell them about her being shy though so they know she won't be that talkative or anything right away.

Eri's school gets out at two-thirty so Nemuri will be picking her up and bringing her to Shota's class within the last five minutes before three hits.

Once you've sat down in your seat at the back of the room, you stupidly can't stop yourself from thinking about your hot teacher once again. You technically haven't really tried anything on him lately but you still refuse to give up. He's hot as hell, likes kids apparently and he does what he can when he needs to.

Plus after that one night, you can tell he takes care of people quite well whether they are strangers or not.

Maybe you should give up but usually when you find something you like, you go for it. It's the exact reason you asked for his number that one night. As Shota crawls out of his sleeping bag as usual, you knock yourself out of your daydreams to pay attention.

A few minutes before class is supposed to end, Nemuri and Eri quietly walk in. They move to the back corner by you to keep from drawing too much attention as Shota finishes explaining the homework that's due by Wednesday. Eri stands beside you and you smile at her.

Once Shota's dismissed class and everyone's left, Eri runs to the front of the class and attaches herself to Shota's leg. Nemuri laughs and says goodbye before leaving and heading to get ready to teach her next class.

After a few minutes, you put Eri on your shoulders as you walk out of the classroom and up to your dorm. "Where are we going?" she asks you.

"Well, first we're going to my dorm room so I can put my stuff up and a little later we will be going over to Shota's until he gets home," you explain to her as you walk into the dormitory.

In response, she just lays her arms on your head and sets her head on them. Once you've made it to the dorm, you open the door and set your bag down. Mina and Ochako slide into the living room and they see Eri on your shoulder.

"Psst, Y/n." You look at Ochako with a questioning look. She points at Eri and says, "She's asleep."

"Oh," you mouth. Speaking quietly, you say, "Can you help me get her on the couch without waking her."

"Yeah." After carefully getting Eri off your shoulders and onto the couch without waking her, you head to change into some slightly warmer clothes. You slide your phone into your hoodie pocket and grab another hoodie to slide onto Eri so she doesn't get too cold on the walk there.

You walk out of your dorm room and walk over to Mina's where they are doing each other's nails. "I'm going to go take Eri to Mr. Aizawa's house now. I'll see you guys later tonight."

"Okay! Wait, how are you going to get there??" Mina asks. She's worried about her friend trying to find a way to get there since you don't have a vehicle as they do.

"His house is only a ten-minute walk from campus so I'll just carry Eri on my back and walk there," you explain. "I'm starting to gain weight again anyway so it will be good for me."

Ochako rolls her eyes at the last statement. "Girl, you are perfect how you are. There is no need for you to lose weight when you be looking perfect like that. One day I'm going to pull a Sangwoo and beat those insecurities out of you."

"Be careful, she may like that," Mina says with a giggle.

"What can I say, people in middle school were so shit they made me just that insecure." There's an awkward silence for a few seconds. Breaking the silence, you clear your throat and say, "Well, I'm going to go. See you guys tonight!"

"Byeeee!" they say at the same time.

You walk back into the living room and wake the six-year-old up to get the hoodie on her. Just as fast as she woke up, she fell back asleep as soon as she had gotten on your back. You didn't think that first grade could be that tiring for a child but apparently, it is.

After a ten minute walk, you arrive at the house. It's not the biggest house but it's a nice-looking brick house, big enough for a small family.

You grab the extra key from under the doormat and unlock the door, sliding it back where you got it before.

You walk into the house and Eri wakes up as the door closes a bit too loud. "Oops, sorry Eri." You look for the living room as you walk down the hall. Once you find it, you set Eri down on the couch. You sit beside her and ask, "Are you hungry?"

"Mhm," she responds, her voice a little croaky from just waking up.

"I'll go see what I can make with what's in the kitchen." You fluff her hair and find your way to the kitchen. The fridge is pretty much empty and so are most of the cabinets. You eventually end up grabbing a box of macaroni and making it.

As you are cooking you hear a meow sound come from somewhere behind you. You turn around and see a white cat with gray spots along its head and body. "Awe, so cute."

You step towards the cat but it just jumps away. You giggle and turn back to the almost finished macaroni. Once it's done, you put the macaroni in bowls and call Eri in there to eat. "Do you think you could show me where everything is after we are done eating?"

Eri nods, "Mhm. I want to show you my room first!"

"Okay," you respond with a giggle.

You put the small amount of leftovers in the fridge after you are done eating.

Eri pulls you down a hall with some pictures on the wall. One catches your eye of three teenage boys and you stop walking to look at it. Eri looks up at what you're looking at and says, "That's daddy, uncle Oboro and uncle Hizashi!"

"Oh? Where are your uncles?"

Eri frowns. "Daddy said they are in a deep sleep, one that they can't wake up from."

"Oh..." you reply. Changing topics, you say, "Well let's go see that pretty room of yours!! I bet it's beautiful!"

"It is! Daddy decorated it for me and everything!!" Eri exclaims as she starts pulling you towards the direction of her bedroom.

Her bedroom looks like what any normal little girl's bedroom would look like but a lot more decorated. The walls are painted magenta, there are ping lights hung around the top edges of her walls and her bed has a princess cover on it.

She shows you different things with a smile on her face the whole time for the next hour. Afterward, Eri drags you around the rest of the house. Throughout the house, you spotted a few more cats. Seeing all the cats makes you wish pets were allowed in the dorm rooms because you would honestly keep a cat if you could.

The last room Eri shows you is Shota's. You decided against actually going inside since you don't want to intrude on his privacy.

You check the time and still have a good hour before Shota arrives home. "Want to watch a movie until Shota gets home?"

"Yeah!! Can we watch Tangled?"

"Of course!" you say. After finding and starting the movie, you wrap a blanket around you both. Eri leans against you as you watch the movie, giggling when Rapunzel hits Flynn with a pan.

You are both awake throughout part of the movie, you being the first to fall asleep. Eri only lasts a little longer as she eventually joins you.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

As his last class leaves, Shota walks to his car rather quickly. He gets in the driver's seat and sits there for a few minutes.

The feeling of wanting to die grows as the day grows closer. Shota hadn't thought about how Eri would feel if he died but now that she's actually living with him, that's the only thing stopping him.

Shota knows that if he were to die, she would have to go back with that mother of hers and from what Eri has told him in the last few days, she was verbally abusive towards her and once in a while actually hit her.

Any time Eri had visited Shota, which wasn't often, she never talked about anything that happened with her mom before completely moving away from her.

Shota hates that he didn't realize these things. It makes him feel like a shitty father like he doesn't try enough. Eri is one of the last people he has in his life that can actually help him hold it together but even then, Shota still feels like he's losing himself lately.

Especially since the date of one of his best friends' deaths is coming up in about a month. He's lost two of the most important people in his life in just a couple of years and Shota blames himself for it.

He feels like he could have helped Oboro before that part of the building fell on him and he feels like he should have seen all the signs Hizashi was giving off, but in the end, he failed. Shota just hates the way he feels and it makes him want to end his life but he decided he will try his best for Eri, not wanting to let her down.

He angrily hits his hand on the steering wheel a few times before finally starting the vehicle and heading home.

When Shota arrives, he notices there is no vehicle in the driveway and wonders if you are even here. After walking inside, he yells Eri's name but gets no response. He gets a little worried until he ends up in the living room where the two of you are fast asleep, Eri cuddled against you.

Shota carefully picks his daughter up and carries her to her room, laying her down in her bed. He then comes back to the living room and contemplates what to do with you.

He has the choice of either leaving you on the couch and covering you up. Or he can wake you and send you on a walk back to your dorm but he doesn't want to leave Eri here alone nor let a young woman walk in the dark alone.

Shota rubs his eyes with his hand and walks to his closet. He grabs a blanket out of it and moves your body to where you are now lying with your head on the pillow. He lays both blankets over you and heads to the kitchen.

Shota makes himself some coffee and opens the fridge, noting to himself he should go grocery shopping when he gets time. There's a bowl with a sticky note on the side and Shota grabs it out of the fridge.

The sticky note reads, "Mr. Aizawa, here is something to eat. ~Eri & Y/N." Shota pops the macaroni into the microwave and takes it with him to his room when it's done, along with a cup of coffee. He walks through the house and turns off all the lights, keeping on one of the living room lamps.

Shota then heads to his room, taking off his scarves. He sits down onto his bed and grabs a book, spending the next few hours keeping his mind off of things as the night moves forwards.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.5K 15
Nothing unusual for Izuku to test out something that Mei did, right? Well wrong. The thing is it already started going the wrong way the moment he in...
1.2K 17 15
"Who knew a one night stand could lead to this damn kid?" "Well that's your consequence of going out but don't worry! Dear Daddy will help no matter...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
896 39 12
Once an American girl that was used and abused had enough. Being a shy timid girl and looking like one to fit the bill she changed her appearance to...