Crazy story (king Von fanfic...

By Writtenbylashayy

COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achiev... More

1. Intro
2. All these n*****
3. Back again
4. The code
5. How it go
6. Gleesh place
7. Jet
8. Armed and dangerous
9. Block
10. Mine to
11. What its like
12. Tuff
13.Took her to the o
14. Went silly
15. Demon
16. Stay down
17. Something else
18. Watch yo homie
19. Whole lotta
20. Locked up
21. Down me
22. On yo ass
23.Rollin
24. Message
25. Str8
26. No flaws
27. 2 A.M
28. Same as us
29. Broke opps
30. Dont want to be me
31.Baguettes
32. Ride
33. Mad at you
34. 3 A.M
35. Trust issues
36. Durkio krazy
37. Triflin Hoes
38. Support you
39. Viral moment
40. 248
41. Pain away
42.Fabricated
43.Gucci gucci
44. It is what it is
45.Make it out
46. Hoes aint shit
47. Whos gonna (nobody )
48. Dont love
49. Chiraq demons
50.Just flow
51. India
52. Dont talk to me
53.Gang forever
54. Blika blika
55. Dirty stick
56. Rappers
57. Knuck if you buck
58. Trill luv
59. All love
60. War with us
61. 1 time for the birthday bih
62. 2 times for the birthday bih
63. 3 times for the birthday bih
64. Fuck it up if its your birthday bitch
65. I am what i am
66. Grandson for president
67. Problems
68. Cousins
69. Still up
70. For a fact
71. Looney babie
72. Body count
73. Lurkin
74. Slide
75. Suspects
76. Drill
77.Brand new
78. Get back mode
79. Dum dum
80. Where you at remix
82. Avatar
83. Grim reapa flow
84. Too quick
85. Help you out
86.Back in blood
Outro
❤️Love ❤️
❤️Appreciation ❤️
❤️Merry Christmas ❤️
❤️Book three❤️
Rain

81. Pressin

5.7K 298 367
By Writtenbylashayy

Kennedy banks pov

"Hi Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get started for you today?"

"Goodafternoon , can I get one grande caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel drizzle , a grilled cheese sandwich and a puppuccino" I say into the voice box .

"Will that be all for you ? "

"Yes " I smile

"$10.56 at the window thank you "

I smile and pull up in the line waiting for the car in front of me to leave .

This morning after I dropped off babi back at home , I took moo to the vet for a check up, dropped some of my buisness packages off at fedex , and did a little bit of shopping at the mall .

Seeing Babi go was really hard for me . It's only been two days and I already attached to him . He was crying so hard when Kayla snatched him out the car and I just wanted to take him back and let him move in with us or something.

Von had a hard time seeing him leave to , before he headed off the the studio him and Grandbabi played so many games and even rapped a little bit . It still shocked me how much their alike and how good of a guardian he was over him . I know babi had a good time and it felt good to play house for a little bit before we start on of our own.

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Awe man you talking like a goofy" Noonie yells waving me off . Me , Durk , juju , cisco , Noonie , and bugg are all in the studio booth to write down lyrics but I couldn't stop talking about my plans to propose to Kennedy and start a family . All of them swear I was tripping but I knew I wasn't . I been thinking about it for to long to pump fake on my decision now .

"Nigga I'm serious I'm ready to settle down with her ass " I tell them and they shake their heads

"Did you cheat or something? " bugg asks ,making Durk side eye me "that's why you want to move so fast? "

"Hell nah ,I would never cheat on Kennedy " I tell them honestly

"Nigga you done definitely changed " bugg says and I nod

"I would never let no hoe change me " Noonie says and Durk side eyes him .

"Chill out with that hoe word " he says calmly and noonie frowns his face .

"Anyways " he waves him off "when you planning on doing this shit ?"

"The night she tells me she's pregnant " I tell them and they all have different reactions

"I'm so proud of you dawg " cisco starts " my lil nigga a grown ass man " he boosts and I laugh at his ass

"Bitch I'm older than you " I shake my head .

"Nah seriously Von this change in you is crazy " bugg says "you used to be our big homie man "

"Hell yeah That hoe must got that special type of coochie to make a nigga like you settle down " noonie says and Durk snaps his neck at him

"I ain't gone tell your ass to Watch your mouth again nigga ! be respectful " he spats making Noonie mug him . The tension been thick since they walked in and you could tell Durk was mad . I knew it was a matter of time before he finally snapped on them for talking crazy .

"You gotta know your sister a hoe , fucking with somebody like Von . She for the streets Fasho " Noonie says and Durk stands up and takes his jacket off .

"Call my sister a hoe again imma slide yo ass "

"Aye yall chill out " I say standing up to grab Durk . As much as I wanted to snap on Noonie for disrespecting my girl ,I knew I had to calm Durk down first . He was chill most of the time so the one time he does snap is bad for everyone. And although them my cousins , Durk my brother so I'm always gone be on his side .

"Nah fuck that , this lil hoe think he gangsta now" Noonie says standing up and bugg steps in front of him

"Damn that really is Von cousin " juju mumbles to cisco

"Hell yeah it shows " cisco mumbles back as they instigate .

"Twin I already told you I'm
Not fucking with these niggas " he tells me angry .

"Dawg I don't give a fuck who you not fucking with , this my cousin . I'll take yo spot in yall lame ass lil rap group " Noonie yells and I frown at him . Cap .

"Go back to jail you prison bird " Durk waves him off and sits back down . "Better be glad I'm tryna clear my karma for me daughter on god " he mumbles and puts his head phones on

"Noonie sit down man , you came to rap not fight" I tell him . He looks at me and sucks his teeth .

"You a bitch now " he mumbles and sits down . Before I can respond I hear my phone buzz and decide to let him slide seeing that it was a text message from an unknown number .

312-111-4798- We need to talk ASAP ! Meet me on LaSalle Street

Me- who dis

312-111-4798- kitty

I sigh reading the messages and palm my face . I forgot about this whole situation and this bitch had to pop back up . I should just murk her ass so then we don't have to worry about who the babies father is , but I know that's just make the situation worse .

One thing I've learned these past few months was to handle things like a man , and that's just what imma do . End this shit like a man .

"Where you going ? " Durk asks seeing me gathering my stuff .

"Oh I gotta go meet up with somebody I'll be right back "

" awe hell nah I know you not finna leave me up in here with twitches " he says pointing at Noonie and bugg . Juju and cisco bust out laughing and I shake my head .

"It's kitty bro , she said we gotta talk " I tell him honestly

"Kitty ? " he questions " I thought you was done with that situation, the fuck do y'all have to talk about ? "

"Ooouu shit a hoe named kitty ! Now that's the Von I know , I bet she got a fat ass " Noonie smiles clapping his hand and Durk stale faces him then turns back to me .

"He this close " Durk tells me and I chuckle a little

"Chill bro he don't got no home training " I shake my head " and I am done with that situation, but im officially gone be done with it after this lil meet up " i say and he sighs

"This is real stupid Von " he shakes his head "don't be playing with my sisters heart " he says seriously and I look him in the eyes .

"I'm not , on god "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 453 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...
168K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...
15.9K 1K 10
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
111K 2.3K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...