HIS ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS (CO...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Tha... More

Introduction
The Kidnapper
The Hero
The Handsome Man
First Day of College
Helppppp!!
Cry Baby
Breaking The Bed
The Prince's Drunk Roomie
The Royal Stalker
The Fans and The Fan Club
I Will Punish You
I Hate You!
I Really Hate You!
Lies
Let Him Be
Mending A Broken Heart
Forbidden
Memories Of Yesterday
Surprising My Bestfriend
The Royal Asshole
My Future Father In Law
Between A Rock And A Hard Place
White Noise and Melancholy
Let Him Go
Nightmare
I Am Not God
I Will Bring Hell
We Are Going To be Free
Save Him
I Want You To Disappear
A Nobody
The Royal Engagement
Heaven
A World Is Gone
Pain In The Ass
The Wedding
Taking Care of His Cry Baby
The Proposal
The Elopement

8 Years Later

3.4K 170 86
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"Maya Evangeline Panich! You get down from that tree!" Saint glared at his 5-year-old daughter who was sitting happily on a tree branch on one of the trees near the pool. She had her pink tutu and jeans on with her unruly curly hair blowing in the air.
"Get down now Young Lady!"
"Daddy! Help!" The little girl begged her father. Her beautiful eyes began to brim with unshed tears.
"I'm stuck!" She cried.
"You know how to get down from there Maya." Saint grumbled and gave his daughter the knowing look.

    Maya pouted and then huffed. Saint shook his head. Surely enough she easily scaled down the tree trunk with ease like an expert tree climber. She was her Papa's little girl and unfortunately Saint's little girl too. They spoiled her rotten. If they were not careful, she would run the whole household and the palace with her stubbornness and intelligent mind.

"What did I tell you about climbing tress?" Saint asked her.
"I must have you or Papa or Aunty Angel or Uncle Poppy or Uncle Max or Uncle Flukey or Uncle Earth...." She mumbled.
"I get it... I get it!" Saint rubbed his temple in frustration.
"Uncle Tul... Aunty Nick... Uncle Handsome Ali... Aunty..."
"Stop!" Saint raised his hand to stop his daughter from narrating her list of never ending Aunts and Uncles.
"What if you fall?" Saint questioned her.
"I never fall!" The child answered while raising her small arms in the air in exasperation.
"What if?" Saint insisted.
"I won't Daddy." She rolled her eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes Maya." Saint reprimanded his daughter.
"Papa taught me HOW to climb and I am REALLY good!" She explained. Saint was still glaring at the 5 year old.
"Papa said so!" Maya tried convincing Saint.
"And what did Papa say about climbing trees?" Saint insisted.
"That I must have you Daddy with me or Papa or..."
"Shush." Saint raised his finger.
"You asked Daddy." Maya was still pouting while obviously showing what a smart alec she was.
"It's close to dinner time... You haven't fed your pets. They are your responsibility." Saint reminded her.
"I was going to do it after I climbed down from the tree... But then I saw a squirrel in that tree Daddy. A cute baby squirrel."
"No... Leave the squirrel alone. It's not your pet."
"But Daddy..."
"No means no. Feed your chickens and your rabbits... Forget about the squirrel. Where's your brother?"
"In the library... I think." She answered.
"Feed your pets... Wash your hands and we're going to have dinner." Saint instructed.
"What about..."
"No!" Saint immediately responded.
"I haven't asked Daddy." Maya insisted.
"No Baby squirrel." Saint asserted making his daughter pout again.
"It looks so lonely."
"No Honey... It has a Mommy... You don't get near that tree again."
"Dad!"
"Promise me." Saint asked and waited.
"Daddy..."
"Promise me." Saint repeated.
"Fine... I promise." Maya finally relented.
"Now... Go." Saint pointed at the direction of Maya's chicken coop and her rabbit enclosure were located.

Saint shook his head and sighed.

"Hey Baby." Prince Zee's voice was heard and pair of arms encircled Saint's waist.
"Hi Zee." Saint sighed. He then rested his head on the Prince body.
"How's your day?" Prince Zee murmured as he kissed the crook of Saint's neck.
"With your daughter running around? Eventful!" Saint complained and the Prince laughed.
"She found a baby squirrel." Saint added.
"No..." Prince Zee responded.
"Indeed." Saint replied.
"She is definitely YOUR daughter." Prince Zee stated.
"Hah... You spoil her and she is MY daughter?" Saint grumbled and the Prince laughed.
"I have dinner ready... Now I need to find our boy." Saint informed Prince Zee.
"Let me find the boy. You make sure our little Miss Panich stay away from the baby squirrel." The Prince asserted.
"How were the online dessert classes running today?" Prince Zee asked as he turned Saint to face him.
"Quite good actually... Except when Mr Vader ate my grated carrots... Other than that... Good." Saint shared and the Prince smiled.
"That pet rabbit of hers..." Saint shook his head.
"I missed you Baby." Prince Zee murmured and kissed his husband.
"I missed you too." Saint whispered and wrapped his arms around the Prince's neck.

Saint pulled away first and smiled at his husband.

"What do you want to do for our anniversary this year Saint?" Prince Zee asked him.
"Zee..."
"Yes Baby?"
"Leave the kids with Max and Tul since they love them... And we head to Koh Samui." Saint suggested.
"By the time we're back here in Chiang Mai... We might have a baby on the way cause we'll be fucking like rabbits!" The Prince winked and Saint laughed.
"Koh Samui does things to our libido... Even after years..." Prince Zee grinned at Saint. He kissed him.Then, they both laughed again.
"I better check on that daughter of yours." Saint muttered.
"I'll find Ben and let me set up the dinner table Saint. You should rest." The Prince stated.

Prince Zee knew that their son could be found in 3 obvious places in the house. His bedroom. His playroom that was connected to his bedroom. Lastly would be their library. Since the library was on the ground floor he checked the library first.

"Benjamin? You here?" Prince Zee called  his 5 year old son.
"I'm here Papa!" Benjamin's voice could be heard.

He was on the floor surrounded by multitudes of books in front of the window overlooking their garden.

"What are you doing?" The Prince sat on the floor as he studied what his son was doing.
"I'm learning cursive writing." Benjamin explained.
"Cursive? Who taught you?" Prince Zee questioned and his son picked up a book and showed it to him.

The Prince nodded his head and saw numerous cursive writings on a number of papers on the floor. The boy was extremely intelligent and surprisingly wise for his age. He could read a book and lose sleep if Saint and Prince Zee did not be firm with him.

"Benjamin Saint Suppapong." Prince Zee read his son's attempt to write his names.
"Good work Ben." The Prince said appreciatively.
"Thank you Papa." The boy smiled.
"I wrote your name, Daddy's name and Maya's." Benjamin pulled some papers from under some books and showed them to Prince Zee.
"Wow... Thanks Ben. Can I put them up on the fridge?" He asked his son.
"Yes please." Benjamin smiled.
"How long have you been here Ben?" The Prince questioned him.
"Since lunch." He shared.
"Papa... Look at the map." Benjamin suddenly pointed at the map Prince Zee had bought for his son on the wall. His son had been obsessed with learning geography lately. It was a rather expensive map. Painstakingly painted by hand.
"I'm looking at it..." Prince Zee had no idea what his son was trying to tell him.
"It's wrong." Benjamin said.
"Wrong?"
"Yeah." Benjamin replied.
"What's wrong with it?" The Prince questioned his son.
"There is no South Sudan." Benjamin stood up at pointed at a space on the African Continent.
"What?" Prince Zee could not even locate where the country was.
"Where did you learn about... South Sudan Ben?" He queried.
"The book Grandma got for me." Benjamin shared.
"I will ask people to change the map then."  The Prince smiled but his mind was still reeling from the fact that Benjamin could find a missing country from the world map.
"You are so smart Ben. What do you want to be when you grow up?" Prince Zee asked his son.
"A patissier like Daddy and also a lawyer like you." Benjamin asserted.
"Awesome." The Prince nodded.
"What do you think Maya should be when she grows up?" Prince Zee asked Benjamin.
"She is very smart."
"She is." The Prince nodded in agreement.
"She can ride horses, climb trees and beat people up." Benjamin shared making Prince Zee smiled in amusement.
"Absolutely... But we shouldn't beat people up." The Prince added.
"They hurt the puppy." Benjamin reasoned.
"She should have called me or your Daddy. She could have gotten hurt." Prince Zee explained.
"I know Papa..."
"I think... She can be an agent. Like Aunty Angel." Benjamin smiled.
"She will be the most perfect Royal Secret Service agent Thailand will ever see." The Prince smiled at his son.
"She can protect Grandpa and Grandma." Benjamin stated.
"She definitely can."
"Is it time for dinner Papa?" Benjamin questioned and Prince Zee nodded.
"Let's head to the kitchen." The Prince suggested and his son nodded.
"I'm hungry." The boy murmured as the father and son stood up.
"Let us hurry then." Prince Zee smiled and walked hand-in-hand leaving the library with his son.

**************************************************

"So... They are both sleeping?" Saint asked Prince Zee as he entered their bedroom.
"Maya was a little reluctant." The Prince shared as he locked the bedroom door.
"Baby squirrel?" Saint questioned and his husband laughed while nodding his head.
"Is Gordon sleeping in her room?" He asked Prince Zee again.
"No... He's in Ben's room." The Prince answered.
"Even after 8 years, he still hates me." Prince Zee grumbled while Saint laughed at his husband.
"Even after 8 years, you are still the most beautiful person to me." He murmured as he studied Saint.
"So Baby... Tomorrow is Saturday... So..." The Prince gathered his husband in his arms.
"Sex!" Saint grinned.
"You read my mind." Prince Zee began nuzzling Saint's neck.
"Zee..." Saint called his husband's name breathlessly.
"Tell me what you need Baby..." The Prince whispered.
"You Zee..." Saint smiled and pulled the Prince's pyjama top off.
"My handsome Prince." Saint murmured and trailed kisses on his husband's chest.
"Even after 8 years, I love your chest the second after your..." Saint laughed without finishing his sentence. Prince Zee grinned at his pain in the ass husband.
"Dick? Cock?"
"Shush... We have children!" Saint warned him.
"They are like a few doors down Baby... And..."
"We have a rather soundproof bedroom." Saint smiled.
"I can ravish you all I want." The Prince pulled off Saint's pyjama top. They were both topless except for their pyjama bottoms.

Prince Zee studied the bullet wound on Saint's chest. He kissed it.

"I thank God every day for giving me a chance to love you Saint." He kissed the wound again.
"Me too Zee..." Saint's eyes clouded as he trailed his hands on the wounds on Prince's neck and body.
"We are blessed." Saint murmured.
"We are Baby." The Prince pulled Saint closer to his body.

The two kissed. Both were taking their own sweet time. Saint held Prince Zee's neck and slowly walked backwards to the bed. Saint laughed when he fell back into the bed with his smiling husband above him.

"Thank God after 8 years you still work out." Saint patted his husband's arms proudly and that made his husband laughed.
"You naughty Baby!" Zee tickled Saint's abdomen and he laughed out loud.
"Stop Zee!" Saint continued to trash on the bed.

    They both ended up laughing on the bed.

"I love you Saint."
"I love you too Zee."

    They were about to kiss again when someone knocked on their bedroom door. They looked at each other. Saint opened it and Benjamin was standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"You okay Honey?" Saint knelt in front of his son.
"Daddy... I think I heard something downstairs." He informed his fathers.

    The Prince quickly went to the security screen they had in the room and checked all the footage.

"Maya is climbing up the tree again." Prince Zee turned to Saint and shook his head.

    The trio immediately got down to the ground floor and went backyard where their pool was situated.

"Maya?" Prince Zee called for his daughter.
"I'm up here Papa." She replied. She was already sitting on one of the branches with something in her hands.
"Leave the squirrel and climb back down now." He instructed her.
"But Papa..."
"Down now Princess."
"Please let me keep my Baby." Maya began crying.
"Your Baby has its Mommy and Daddy... Come down Maya..." Saint tried coaxing his daughter.
"You can't take care of it... It is still a baby... It needs milk and love from its parents." Saint added.
"Do you want me to help you? Do you want me to climb up?" Prince Zee asked but she adamantly shook her head.
"No Papa! Don't come!" She cried.
"Maya! You can't take it away from its Mommy and Daddy." Benjamin suddenly said.
"What if somebody takes me away from you and Daddy and Papa?" He continued.
"What would you do?" He questioned his sister. Everyone waited for Maya's response.
"I would cry day and night." Maya replied.
"Its Mommy and Daddy will cry too." Benjamin rationalised.
"Day and night?" Maya asked and Benjamin nodded.

The little girl on the tree stared down at the Baby squirrel in her hands.

"Come on Princess... Let it go back home." Prince Zee said.
"Honey? It misses its Mommy and Daddy... Ben is right... We can't take it away from its family." Saint added.

Maya sighed and pouted. She slowly kissed the Baby squirrel and returned it to its nest. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She then clambered down the tree with such efficiency.

"Good girl." Saint smiled down at his daughter.
"I'm sorry Daddy... Papa..."
"Maya... It's dangerous for you to leave the house at night like this. Please Honey... Don't ever do this again!" Saint picked her up and cradled her to his chest.
"How did you get to open the door? It has a password." Saint shook his head.
"I saw Papa's password once and I remembered." Maya admitted .
"It's Z-A-I-N-T-S-E-E ... I know it too." Benjamin said.
"I have to change it then.." Prince Zee grumbled while Saint smiled at his husband.
"We will Zee... We will." He nodded at the Prince.
"Princess... Promise us that you won't leave the house like this at night?" The Prince took Maya from Saint's arms.
"I promise Papa." Maya mumbled as Saint stroke her curly wild hair.
"Let's go to sleep." Benjamin held Saint's hand and walked back towards the house.
"Papa?"
"Yes Princess?"
"Why aren't you and Daddy wearing clothes? Aren't you cold?" Maya asked Prince Zee.

It was then Saint and the Prince realised that they were clad in their pyjama bottoms and minus their pyjama tops. Saint cleared his throat and walked as fast he could with Benjamin on tow into the house leaving Prince Zee behind.

"Aren't you cold Papa?" Maya asked again.
"I am... I am... I will put on pyjama as soon as we get inside." The Prince smiled.
"I'm cold!" Maya declared and wrapped her small arms around her father's neck

*********************************************

"Good night Honey." Saint kissed Benjamin's forehead.
"Good night Daddy." Benjamin murmured.

    Saint looked at his son for a while before leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind. He then walked into Maya's room where Prince Zee was tucking his daughter in.

"Nighty night Princess." The Prince smiled.
"Night Papa... Good night Daddy." She whispered and then yawned.

    The two fathers waited for while until their little girl finally succumbed to slumber. The two left the room and checked on Benjamin for the last time before walking towards their bedroom.

"Squirrel!" Prince Zee shook his head as he locked their bedroom.
"I wonder what animals would be adopted by her after this." Saint smiled as he sat down on their bed.
"No... No more..." The Prince grumbled.
"You know she would find something." Saint grinned at his husband.
"Baby... She's 5... How many types of mammals or reptiles or amphibians would she have to keep as pets?" Prince Zee asked.
"She is a Panich... Look at your palace... You tell me..." Saint teased the Prince.
"Baby... Don't scare me!" The Prince murmured and he knelt between Saint's legs and hugged him.
"It's okay Zee... Your parents survived raising you and your siblings plus those pets... We will survive Maya." Saint patted his husband head.

    The Prince slowly looked up.

"Kiss me Baby." He murmured and Saint gladly gave him a kiss.
"Have I told you that I love you today?" The Prince asked and Saint nodded.
"Well... I love you Saint Suppapong." He smiled.
"I love you too Zee Pruk Panich... You are my world." Saint said and he kissed his husband again.
"Baby..."
"Yeah..."
"What were we doing when Benjamin knocked on the door just now?" Prince Zee asked.
"I can't remember." Saint replied.
"I do..." The Prince grinned.
"Then why did you ask if you actually remember?" Saint huffed.
"Teasing you Baby..." Prince Zee's eyes twinkled and he suddenly started tickling his husband.

    Saint and his husband laughed and wrestled one another until they ended up on the floor of the bedroom with Saint straddling the Prince body.

"You cheat!" Prince Zee grinned.
"You wanted me to cheat cause you want me to do this..." Saint whispered and he boldly moved his hands to his husband's growing bulge.
"Baby..." The Prince hissed.
"And this..." Saint murmured as he started licking and biting Prince Zee's neck.
"You naughty Baby..." The Prince groaned when his husband's hand began playing with his cock.

************************************************

    Prince Zee woke up to a delicious sensation. He smiled. He could feel Saint kissing his lower abdomen.

"Hey Baby." He rasped when he opened his eyes and saw Saint sprawled between his legs.
"Hey yourself Zee." Saint smiled.
"Baby... Stop... Come here..." Prince Zee pulled Saint up and made him lie on top of his body. The Prince then wrapped his arms around Saint.
"How long did I sleep?" He asked Saint.
"Not long." Saint answered and he kissed Prince Zee's chest.
"Saint... I have been wanting to ask you... Well..."
"What Zee?"
"For our anniversary this year... Would you like to go back to Qatar? We haven't been there for sometime." The Prince suggested.
"I would love that... Can we bring the children?" Saint asked.
"Of course! Just pray that Maya wouldn't want to adopt a freaking camel!" Prince Zee stated and Saint laughed.
"Your plane is big enough for a camel actually." Saint grinned.
"Don't tell that to her!" The Prince looked horrified.
"A decorated Royal Secret Service agent is terrified of a 5 year old girl?" Saint teased his husband.
"Naughty Baby." The Prince smiled and kissed Saint.
"Going to Qatar? That would be perfect Zee. I love going back there." Saint murmured.
"Maybe we can stay at the place where we were married?" He asked and Prince Zee nodded in approval.
"Zee..."
"Yes Baby...?"
"Thank you for being my husband." Saint smiled.
"Thank you for being my husband too. I love you Baby." Prince Zee whispered.
"Zee..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you think you would want more children in the future?" Saint suddenly asked.
"Maybe... We have to wait until AFTER we come back from Qatar for our anniversary." The Prince stated.
"Huh? Why?" Saint looked confused by his husband's admission.
"If your daughter brings back a freaking pet camel and getting more children is a big NO... But if she doesn't... Then maybe yes." Prince Zee asserted and Saint immediately giggled.
"Zee...!" Saint laughed and wheezed.
"What Baby?" The Prince smiled at the giggling Saint.
"Then we WILL NOT have anymore children." Saint laughed.
"Fuck... I'm going to get a camel here huh?" Prince Zee asked and made Saint laughed harder.
"Yes...!!" Saint continued laughing.
"Damn!"
"Who would have thought that having a daughter could be such a pain in the ass?" The Prince grumbled.
"Cause you married her pain in the ass Dad!" Saint laughed.
"Baby..."
"What?" Saint asked and continued laughing.
"I love you!" Prince Zee said and started tickling Saint until he begged him to stop.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Thank you for reading HIS ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS
This is the FINAL and LAST chapter of the story
Writing the last 2 chapters had been quite emotional for me
I love Zee Pruk Panich and Saint Suppapong
AND
I love the characters I created in the story too
They are my children that I never have 😂 😂 😂 😂
I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed creating this world
Thank you for reading
Thank you for supporting me
Thank you to all my followers
I will write more on these two favourite MUSES of mine

Take care everybody
#staysafe
#stayathome

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 990 35
Hello everyone! This is my very first story in my life time. I don't know how to write a proper story but yet I am trying to write here. If you find...
18.4K 820 19
WHY R U AU Alternative ending What happens if what zon thought was true? What if they all fell into the novel and one day they wake up and everything...
37.4K 2.3K 48
[COMPLETED] Saint Suppapong, 19 years old is a survivor of a heart transplant surgery. Despite having successful operation, he started to feel emptin...
41.3K 2K 31
Zee loves his childhood neighbour Tutor, his p'Tor. But unfortunately Tutor loves Hwa and they both get married. Zee lost his belief in love since th...