Wereology

By Sugar_And_Spice125

FEATURED IN WATTPAD UNDISCOVERED STORY LIST FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!! Wereology (Noun) The study of werew... More

Cast List and Welcome!
№1|Enter: Medusa Demgorgean
№2|Welcome to the WhiteClad Pack
№3|Headaches
№4|Hunting
№5|Eyes Of Prophecy
№6|Mindscape
№7|Tell Me The Truth, Vanessa!
№8|Breathe
№9|It's Always A Price With You Isn't It?
№10|I LOVE YOU, KWAME!
№11|Some Things Science Can't Explain
№12|The Full Moon Festival (Part 1)
№13|The Full Moon Festival (Part 2)
№14|The Full Moon Festival (Part 3)
№15|Celaneo
№16|It's Okay To Get Saved
№17|The Night Before Court
№18|His Medusa
№19|Werewolf Court
№20|Patient Zero
№21|International Phone Calls
№22|Dreams
№23|Lastachka
№24|Here To Stay
№25|Brutes
№26|Care For A Doughnut?
№27|Running
№28|Julio
№29|Boom
№30|Lastachka Part 2
№31|No New Friends, Just New Lovers
№32|Tick... Tick... Tock...
№33|Candyland
№34|Stupid Dragons
№36|The 7 Mile Escape From Candyland
№37|Loved You Since The Beginning
№38|What Did You Do?!
№39|Aura Imprints
№40|How Much I Love You
№41|I'm Nothing Like You
№42|Don't Eat The Orange Chicken
№43|Costume Time!
№44|It's Been So Long
№45|Symbols
№46|The Price Of Knowledge
№47|My Most Precious Thing
№48|I'll Be Back
№49|The Camp Part 1: Help Me Understand
№50|The Camp Part 2: Poppet
№51|The Camp Part 3: Cake Walk
№52|You're Mine. I'm Yours
№53|Change Of Plans
№54|Amazing
№55|Scars On The Heart
№56|Wings Were Made To Fly
№57|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 1)
№58|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 2)
№59|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 3)
№60|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 4)
№61|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 5)
№62|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 6)
№63|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 7)
№64|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 8)
№65|Tick... Tock... Boom!
№66|Epilogue
Acknowledgments

№35|Lets Make A Plan!

27 3 1
By Sugar_And_Spice125

№35|Lets Make A Plan!
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Barron marched into Julius’ office, which used to be Barron's office, to see him casually smoking a cigar as some random woman sat in his lap, fawning over Julius.

“Keep your dragons away from my wolves!” Barron demanded, slamming his hands on the desk, getting his brother’s attention.

“And if I don’t want to?” Julius cooed.

“Well I’ll just rip your head off, how does that sound?” Barron glared at his older brother.

“Oooh, look who’s being all defensive,” Julius clapped happily, smirking at his brother. “I’m so proud!”

“Stop playing games, Julius.” Barron’s voice grew serious. “Your dragons are causing nothing but trouble!”

“Not my fault your wolves can’t handle a little tension.” Julius shrugged, taking a sip of his brandy.

“It’s not my fault your dragons are a bunch of rude, non-consent-knowing, molesting, bitches.” Barron shot back.

“You need to control your dragons.” He stated, clenching his fist. “Just keep them away from my wolves.”

“Your wolves?” Julius scoffed, chuckling softly as he rose from his seat. “Last time I checked I’m Alpha, so they’re my wolves.”

“Dad’s final wish was to make me Alpha,” Barron poked his brother’s chest, pushing him back slightly, “not you.”

“But Daddy-O isn’t here anymore now is he?” Julius smirked, pushing Barron back. “This is my pack now, beta,” he flicked his forehead, “so you better fall in line.”

Barron growled deeply. “This is not your pack and it will never be your pack!” With that, Barron stormed off, bumping into one of the dragons, Irvam, on his way out.

Barron shot him a nasty glare. Something about him made Barron feel uneasy and angry… even more than he is when he’s around Julius.

“What are you looking at, dog?” Irvam grimaced, brushing past Barron to reach Julius.

Barron scoffed. “Jerk.”

“Failure Alpha.” Irvam shot back, stopping Barron in his tracks.

“What did you just say?” A dark aura surrounded Barron as his anger began to bubble to the surface.

“You got super hearing,” Irvam turned towards him, “I said you’re a failure alpha.” Irvam repeated, a smirk gracing his lips.

Barron was about to land a punch on him, but Irvam caught his hand, clenching it tightly to the point where the sound of bones cracking filled the room.

Barron winced in pain, biting his lip in an attempt to silence his screams.

“I know you did not try to land a hit on me,” Irvam’s grip on Barron’s hand tightened, “cause that be the worst mistake you ever made, kid.”

“The worst mistake you ever made my messing with my pack.” Barron shot back, kneeing him in the gut, sending Irvam falling to the floor. 

Barron placed his foot on top of his chest. “This is my pack and I won’t have a bunch of dragons,” his eyes glanced up at his brother, glaring daggers at him, “or my brother, messing with it.”

“Oh and another thing,” he dug his heel into the dragon’s ribs, “teach your dragons what consent is.”

Barron stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him.

“That’s one stubbon ass beta.” Irvam groaned, getting up off the floor. “Julius, where’s the virus you promised us?”

Barron stood outside the door, listening in on the conversation. Why would the dragons want the virus?

“Chill, will ya?” Julius rolled his eyes. “There was a little bump in the road-”

“Bump? What kind of bump?” Irvam glared at him.

“The fairies I needed to help remake the virus weren’t cooperating.” Julius sighed, shaking his head. “Stupid Montego came in will your dragons were with them. Don’t worry, I have some other fairies coming later tonight to help make up for the losses.”

“Julius, you said you would have another virus – one that can’t be cured by a stupid bracelet – by the end of the month. It’s now the 30th of November, and I don’t see any virus.” Irvam told him. “I held up my end of the deal by giving you dragons to help invade the pack, you still haven’t delivered on yours.”

“I just need some more time, Irvam. I’ll get it to you soon, I promise.” Julius promised him.

“I bet they would like some time to before they go into the electric chair.” Irvam said, smirking slightly.

“Just leave them alone,” Julius growled, scrunching up his fist, “you promised you wouldn’t hurt them if I made you another virus.”

“You promised me a virus by the end of the month,” he shrugged nonchalantly, “people break their promises.”

“Just give me another week. I’ll get your virus, alright?” Julius wagered, hoping Irvam would accept.

A lump cleared from Julius’ chest as he watched Irvam nod. “If you don’t have a virus in 3 weeks, I’m taking matters into my own hands.”

Barron quickly walked off, trying to process the information that he just received. However, one thing was clear…

Julius and those dragons are going down.

◥✥◤

“I need you to stay still, Barron.” Medusa stated as she attempted to halt the alpha so she could wrap his hand. “For the sake of the gods and goddesses will you stop moving!” She scolded, making the alpha stop and sit down on the edge of the bed.

“Sorry… it’s just I’m so excited! We finally found a way to get him!” A bright smile graced Barron’s lips.

“You’re offly excited for someone who’s about to kill a family member.” Dayo muttered, chuckling softly.

“Dayo, you don’t understand. This man has been the bane of my existence ever since I was born.” Barron explained, clenching the fist that wasn’t damaged. “Now finally we can put an end to his games.”

“How exactly are we gonna do that?” Medusa scoffed, finishing his hand. “Julius is always 5 steps ahead of us.”

“Have you no faith in your alpha, Medusa?” Barron questioned, placed a small kiss on her lips.

“At times, no, because you jump off the handle the moment something angers you and Wolfie.” Medusa poked at his forehead. “You need to learn how to control your anger and think things through.”

“This time I have a plan.” Barron said proudly, smirking slightly at her.

“Oh? Really? A plan? The great alpha whose motto is ‘rush in to fight’ actually thought of a plan? Hell must have frozen over because Barron’s using his head for once.” Medusa laughed, putting the gauzes back into the first aid kit.

“Ha, ha,” Barron laughed sarcastically, “being with you has actually made me slow down and think rather than rushing in…” Barron rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling nervously.

“Awe, I’m a good influence on you.” Medusa cooed, kissing his cheek.

“Yeah,” he smiled softly, “you really are.”

“Ahem,” Kirkland’s fake cough broke the adorable moment, “if you’re done being adorable and shit, mind explaining to us this great plan of yours?”

“It seems like our little self proclaimed alpha is working under the dragons to create a new virus.” Barron flashed a wide smile, confusing everyone in the room.

“And this is a good thing?” Katya asked skeptically.

“Yes!” Barron spouted from his seat. “The dragons have something he wants. Irvam referred to it as they so I assume it’s a person, and if Julius doesn't get the virus to them in 3 weeks, ‘they’ will get it.”

“Again, how is this good news?” Alfonzo questioned.

“Because, if we can find out where the new virus is being held, we can destroy it which will render Julius helpless, and it’ll be the perfect time to strike.” Barron explained, his smile only growing. “Now if we can only find out where it’s being held…”

“Candyland.” Chelia said abruptly, grabbing the room’s attention. “That’s where Callihan and Viktor wanted us to go.”

“Great!” Barron cheered.

“How? You saw how guarded that place is, we barely got out alive thanks to Malakai having some huge freak out and knocking out everyone.” Lawerence reminded him.

“I know someone who can get in~” Barron smirked.

“Who?” Rufus asked.

“Rufus, my good man, you are gonna go undercover in Candyland.” Barron slung his arm over his shoulder, ruffling his hair.

“And what makes you think I’m going to help you?” Rufus scoffed. “Last time I checked, didn’t you hate my kind?”

“Because,” Barron gripped his shoulder, “you’re dating Kalypso, who’s a resident witch in my pack, so if you don’t help I’m gonna squash you like a little bug in an entire room of wolves.”

“I’d be happy to help!” Rufus laughed nervously.

“Yeah, I bet you would.” Barron patted his shoulder.

“Vanessa, Ayame, you’ll be going with Rufus as well.” Barron stated, turning towards the wolves. “You’re gonna have to get a disguise and also find a way to wipe off the scents of your mates, I don’t want to rouse suspicion.”

“Let's say they somehow get into Candyland, how are they gonna find the room where the virus is being stored and take it out?” Olly questioned, holding Giselle on his lap, his fingers drumming on her stomach.

“Ayame.” Barron gestured towards Ayame.

“This is Silent Fury.” Ayame pulled out a flat circular bomb out of her pocket.

“You’ve just had a bomb in your back pocket the entire day?” Piper sweatdropped.

“Doesn't everybody?” Ayame asked.

“N-No…” Valentin replied.

“Anyways!” Ayame smiled. “Most bombs beep before they are set off, ruing both the surprise and the suspense, Silent Fury has no beeping and instead comes with a watch that silently counts down and will not start the countdown until the wearer is a safe distance away from the bomb.”

“So what? You want us to use this one Candyland? There’s still millions of wolves in there that will get caught in the blast.” Malakai warned. “We can’t just leave them there!”

“We won't. That’s where everyone else comes in. While Rufus, Ayame, and Vanessa are inside Candyland, we will be setting up camp at this remote location.” Barron pulled up a map of the area, circling a spot in the woods. “Here is where we will dig a tunnel from our Safety Camp to Candyland, making a passageway for the wolves to safely escape Candyland.”

“Honey,” Medusa pointed to the map, “that’s 7 miles.”

“I know. That’s why we need to start digging.” Barron nodded, smiling at his mate. “Don’t worry, my love. This will work.”

“I don’t know, Barron…” Medusa’ voice grew weary.

“Think about it this way. When we free all those wolves, you get to ask them all the questions you want.” Barron smirked, watching as his mate’s eyes light up like stars.

“I would love to ask them about their experiences! I bet a lot of them had the virus… some might still have it. Dr. Lycia, we gotta get working on some bracelets! Oh! I gotta start generating some questions and think of some tests to do!” Medusa’s mind went into overdrive as her mind flooded with experiments.

Barron just chuckled. He loved Medusa in this state. She was just so focused and determined it made Barron fall in love with her all over again and again. “You’re so adorable.” Barron muttered, knowing she wasn’t listening but it had to be said.

“You want us to dig a seven mile tunnel? And get out all the wolves before time runs out?” Naade asked, making sure he understood what was happening.

“Yes, that’s why I need all of you ready at 9:30pm, so in about an hour.” Barron ordered, gaining a nod from all the members in the room.

“Aren’t you worried about Julius or the dragons seeing us?” Alistair questioned.

“Don’t worry about that,” Barron smirked, “Celaneo and her friend Amalie have agreed to host a private party for Julius and the Dragons.”

“So you’re striping for them?” Orion asked defensively.

“Yes, but dragons, and Julius, get drunk fast so I’m really just striping for a little bit.” Celaneo assured him.

“I don’t want you striping for them at all…” Orion muttered, pulling her down into his lap. “You’re my nymph.”

“I know I am, but I just wanna help,” Celaneo muttered, “please let me just help…”

“Fine,” Orion sighed, “I’m glad you wanna help us, Celaneo. Most girls don’t like that I’m a wolf.”

“Well I love it.” Celaneo placed a small peck on his lips.

Barron chuckled. “Everyone get ready and meet me and Medusa at the Refugee Campsite.”

◥✥◤

Ayame groaned as she walked out of the shower. The showergell Barron made her use to wipe off Lawrence's scent smelled like antibacterial soap one would use to wash dishes.

Lawrence pouted as he watched Ayame get all dolled up, completing her look with a feather boa and a slim, tight hugging, dress and large sunglasses.

“I look like somebody from the show Dynasty.” Ayame groaned, taking a gander in the mirror.

“I didn’t want to say anything but… yeah…” Lawrence laughed, smiling at his girlfriend.

Lawrence held her hand in his. “Please be careful, my little crumpet,” he kissed her forehead, “it’s dangerous in there… they’re horrible to wolves there…”

“I know…” Ayame whispered, “but don’t worry. I’m a strong wolf.”

“I know you are, my crumpet, but you know how worried my wolf gets when you’re in dangerous situations.” Lawrence sighed, shaking his head.

“And when the wolf gets worried, you get worried.” Ayame sighed, stroking his cheek.

“Correct you are, my crumpet.” Lawrence kissed her lips. “Promise me you’ll come back?”

“I will.” Ayame stroked his hair. “Now I need you to stop touching me cause you’re leaving your scent on me, and I don’t want to take another shower.”

Lawrence placed one last kiss on her lips. “I love you.”

“Love you too, Lawrence.” Ayame blew him an air kiss before leaving the room.

◥✥◤

Malakai rummaged through Vanessa’s purse. “And you’re sure you have those healing truffles I made you? And the Cotton Candy Aids?” He asked, looking up at his girlfriend.

“Yes, Malakai. I have everything. Now will you stop worrying?” Vanessa laughed, stroking his cheek as she smiled sweetly at him. “I’m a strong Head Beta that can protect herself and her mate.”

“I know you are… but…” Malakai scrunched up his fist, “it just angers me to think about what those warlocks and witches are doing to wolves in there… it makes us good warlocks and witches look bad.”

“Malakai, who marked you?” Vanessa asked, turning his head towards him.

“You did.” Malakai responded.

“Who bitchslapped that hoe at the store when she called you scum?” Vanessa questioned, smirking slyly.

“You.” Malakai laughed. “You know she had to get a glass jaw because of that slap.”

“Tck,” Vanessa scoffed, “maybe I should find her and break that glass jaw.”

“Settle down, my truffle.” Malakai tapped her nose.

“I feel like if I’m with you any longer I’ll get diabetes.” Vanessa laughed, pulling him in close. Malakai wanted to back away, in fear of getting his scent on her, but Vanessa wasn’t letting him go anytime soon. “Don’t worry about me, Malakai. I’m a strong Head Beta who can protect herself.”

“Don’t die.” Malakai muttered into her shoulder.

“You either,” Vanessa tapped his nose, “I know you’ll be lost without me, but try to manage yourself while I’m gone.”

“I’m sure I’ll manage.” Malakai chuckled, kissing her cheek. “Have fun playing superspy.”

Vanessa laughed, winking at him slyly. “You know I will.”

~A/N~

Its Thursday, ik, ik! But think of it this way. Since tomorrow is Friday it's another update so u won't wait as long!

Anyways! I know I've been off schedule lately and I'm sorry. Yesterday I was exhausted and today I'm searching outside my window for a FedEx truck for a package!

Anyways! Next chapter is gonna be great! Y'all gonna love it!!

Till tomorrow! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2.9K 51
After centuries of persecution, werecats are finally free from the werewolves, but the danger isn't over for them just yet. Alexa and Xavier are ins...
195K 7.7K 41
Excerpt from the story: Running. That's what I was doing. From what you ask me. From wolves. They've been chasing me for a while now. The sound of t...
195K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...