You Are Ours

By CeeCee_Henry85

IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18YRS OLD - THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU! At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from Lo... More

Introduction
You Are Ours
Prologue Part I
Prologue Part II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Auother Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51

Chapter 19

55K 1.2K 106
By CeeCee_Henry85

N A T H A N

       I DRIVE MY car back home, parking the car in front of the house. We have silently been driving home, her hand perfectly fitting in mine with laced fingers while I navigated the streets back. After making her cum in my arms - three times, wasting no time to hear her cries of pleasure again, I had to make the hard decision to take her back home. Only I didn't want to leave her. I wanted her to myself just a little bit longer, to be mine a little bit longer.
As I walk her back to the back gate of her house, I sneak a peek at her, hoping that everything that has happened between us tonight is not only real, but something she won't regret. Pleasure can make you do things you want in the heat of the moment and the last thing I wanted was her regretting what we did, because I certainly didn't.

"Ryan?" I ask as we stop by the gate to her backyard. The moonlight shines in her emerald eyes, looking back at me and she looks absolutely stunning. I could stare and get lost in those eyes forever, never wanting to look away. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she says softly, a small smile on her lips. There's a pink hue on her cheeks, making her look as breathtaking as ever and I can't take my eyes off her. How can someone so beautiful exist and be standing in front of me?

"You sure? You've not said a thing since..." I ask her raising my brow with a cheeky side grin. I wanted to say 'you've not said a word since I made you scream my name,' but I didn't want to embarrass her.

Her confidence in the back seat of my car was something I thought I'd never see and I didn't want her taking steps back, getting all shy again. She never been overly shy around those close to her, especially Nic and I. Now that I've seen this confident young woman in my arms tonight, I don't want her to hide from me. She was a vixen hidden behind a shy girl and I just hoped I'd see that confident side of her again.

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?" I smirk.

"Yeah," she says, finally giving me that smile I love. Her single one cheek dimple, matching my own two.

Pulling her sweatshirt, she stumbles towards me, falling into my arms and perfectly moulding herself against me. I waste no time to wrap her up in my embrace, using my finger under her chin to make her gaze up at me. I'm so lost in her eyes and the way she's staring at me, like it seems that time has stopped. She is so incredibly beautiful and I just want to look at her all day. I've waited so long to be with her, to have her in my arms, to kiss her lips and I really don't want to let her go.

"Will you think about what I asked?" I finally ask her, hoping she really thinks about it and gives me... or us, the answer we really want to hear. As much as I want her all to myself, I know Nic does too. We've never shared a girl like this, like how we want Ryan and I'm praying she says yes. Sharing women sexually is all we've ever known, but with Ryan, we both want it all. She nods her head coyly and I can't help but smile at her, "there's no rush beautiful, take your time and give us an answer when your ready. I'll see you Monday at the office, come around lunchtime?"

"Okay."

I slowly lower my head towards her, kissing her lips tenderly, never taking the kiss any further. I would give anything right now to be able to push her up against the gate, devouring her mouth with mine, making her moan my name as I trail hot kisses down her skin. But I don't want to push her too far. What we did on the back seat of my car was too far, but I couldn't help it. I've waited to taste those lips for far too long, to touch her body in all the right places, making her scream my name out loud. And tonight was my chance.

"I'll see you Monday, beautiful," I tell her, giving her one final kiss on her lips and watch as she disappears through the gate behind her.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

        WALKING INTO the house, I hear the sounds of the tv playing in the background from the sitting room. I'm literally about to walk into the lion's den when Nic finds out what I've been up to, but it was for our own good. I needed to be selfish, to disobey him against his wishes because Ryan was worth it. One hundred percent worth it and I've never wanted someone or something so badly in all my life.
   Getting closer I see Nic sitting on the sofa still in his sweatpants and tank that he always wears at the gym. He has one arm up, over the back of the couch and his other holding a tumbler filled with dark liquor. I know he hasn't been back long because he had a training session at the gym and Larry only lets Nic train on his own on a Saturday if he requests it - not starting till at least 11pm. I sit next to him, lifting my arm to rest on the back of the couch to support my head, I'm exhausted but I need to have a chat with him and explain what happened tonight.

"You're back late? Where'd you go?" He smirks as he lifts his glass to his lips to take a sip, never looking away from the tv screen.

"I was with Ryan," I say without missing a beat. Nic's movement stops in their tracks as he hears Ryan's name, his glass floating in mid air and I look over to him, seeing his eyes shift to the clock looking at the time. It's late, really late and I can only smirk a little thinking about what we were doing.

"It's 12:45 Nat, you've been with her this whole time?" He says surprised.

"I had dinner with her, Pete and Carrie, then we went out for ice cream afterwards."

"Again," he says as he pushes himself forward, placing his glass on the table and turning his eyes towards me with a stone cold glare, "it's 12:45 Nat, where did you go for ice cream till past midnight?"

The room is silent and I hesitate to answer him because I already feel the tension in the room as soon as I mentioned her name. Ryan has always been a tough topic for us to discuss. I was always begging to be with her and Nic always refusing what we both wanted. He always said it was to protect her, to protect us. Most of our conversations alone involving Ryan normally ended in an argument with raised voices, and one of us storming off. We never got physical, ever, but she was always a subject that needed to be handled with sensitivity.
   His blue eyes turn a few shades darker, meaning he's getting angry and if I know Nic, he's gonna he furious knowing I went behind his back with Ryan tonight. But like I said - it was selfish and I was hoping it paid off in the long run.

"Will you listen to what I have to say before you get all pissy with me?"

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Nothing, but I want you to listen to what I have say and not say a word till I'm finished, deal?" I ask him.

Nic raises his eyebrows at me in question and there's probably a million questions running through his mind wondering what I'm about to tell him, but he'll never guess. I made a promise, we both did and if there was one thing we Greyson brothers did, we did not break a promise to each other... well, until now.

"Just spit it out and I'll decide if I'm going to kill you or not."

"I went to ask Ryan about what we discussed - her coming to work for us while she's back home as our PA. She's gonna come down to the office Monday and spend a few hours there. I'll get Emma to give her the walk around in case she's forgotten and then-"

"What about Chris?"

"Thought you was gonna let me finish?" I question him, but all I get is a deadpan stare, both of us trying to dominate the other. Finally backing down, with a huff of a breathe in annoyance I answer him with a shrug. "What about him?"

Chris was a college student, studying architecture. His Dad was a old friend of a business associate of our Mother's and asked if he could work for us as our assistant, just to learn the business. At first both Nic and myself thought he was just some punk kid who would be nothing but trouble for us and we gave him a two month probation period. Only, Chris was one of the best PA's we've ever had... besides Ryan. Not only did he work for us, but Chris is able to get the work experience he wants considering he wants to get in on the business. We've even discussed him coming to work for us as a designer once he finishes college.

"You can't replace Chris with Ryan, Nat. As happy as that would make me or us, we can't just replace Chris just like that."

"Who said I was," I shrug, I lean forward on my elbows as they rest on my knees and continue. "Chris works three days a week and we can't hog Emma forever Nic, she was hired to work in the legal department not as our assistant. Ryan can work the days that Chris doesn't then on Fridays they will both be in the office together. Once Ryan is settled, she can work full time till she goes back to college next year. That gives us enough time to finish the projects we have now before we find her replacement."

"You really think it's a good idea to have Ryan in the office with us? I know we discussed it as a passing comment but, is it really a good idea?" He says with his brows raised once again.

"Why not? She worked for Mom before, she knows the job, the schedules we keep and we wouldn't even have to worry about training her. We need a assistant to replace Laura since she left and Chris can't take the job full time, Ryan's perfect."

"That's not what I meant Nat," he says knocking back his drink and getting up, walking over to the liquor cabinet to refill his glass.

"Which is why I wanted you to not say anything till I finished what I had to say... because there's more," he stops what he's doing, slowly turns to look at me with his eyebrows raised. "Before you say anything, anything, you've got to hear me out first," I warn him. Nic looks at me skeptical, like his contemplating what I'm about it say. This conversation is either going to go two ways, he'll either flip his shit or hug me with gratitude. For my sake I hope it's the latter.

"Fine!" He huffs, sitting back down on the couch, "I can already tell I'm not gonna like it."

"You remember yesterday when we were playing that game with Ryan, Sophie and Matt?" He nods, so I carry on, "Do you remember the question Ryan didn't want to answer?"

"Yeah, the one about her last sex dream," he says with a raised eyebrow. His focus shifts to the tv for a split second, listening to the game results of the day as I continue to tell him about tonight's events.

"Well... tonight I asked her about it. Nic she's been having dreams about us, both of us."

"Okay," he says shrugging his shoulders not looking at me.

"Nic, your not understanding what I'm saying," I huff, standing up grabbing the remote off the coffee table. I turn the tv off, throwing the remote on the couch and facing him, I lower myself so we're eye level, "she's been having sex dreams about the both of us Nic... as in us... with her... together."

Nic's eyes grow wide at me, his brows raised in a questionable look. He looks shocked, surprised and confused all at once, almost like he's dissecting what I've just said. I wonder if my face was the same when I heard the words from her own mouth and I giggle to myself in my head at how I must of looked not three hours ago. I'm holding my breathe, waiting for him to flip his shit, but he just slowly sits back on the couch, dumbfounded.

"She has?"

"Yeah... and I know you said we should stay away from her, but I can't Nic. I just can't. She will always be the girl who got away, but I never want her to and I don't want that feeling I had when we thought she was with Matthew. Ryan will always be ours Nic, so I-" Nic cuts me off, calmly asking me a question he sounds scared of.

"You asked her didn't you? About being with her?" His eyes stare at me, cold and defeated. He looks like he's on the verge of tears, but Nic never lets anyone see him weak, not even Noah and I.

"Yes."

"You asked her to be with you?" He says, sounding disappointed.

He thinks I asked her out, that I asked her out to only be with me, like I've only been the one who wanted her. He hasn't even realised that I asked for the both of us. To share her equally, to be ours and no one else's.

"No Nic... I asked her how she felt about being with both of us. She knows about us and Mel, so there's no shock of us wanting her at the same time, but I saw a window and took the leap to ask her."

"Urgh Nat!" He says standing up, closing his eyes and rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Why the fuck would you do that? I thought we discussed this Nathan, it's not fair on eith-"

"I know Nic, believe me I know!" I tell him, standing up and walking towards him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "But the difference between you and me is I'm willing to take that chance. I'm willing to see what could happen. You want her just as badly as I do and I don't know about you, but I'm ready to drop everything if it meant I had her, just once," I plead. I crossed everything I could hoping he would see that this really isn't a bad thing and it meant we would have her both to ourselves.

"Please Nic... please... I need her and I know you need her too," I think.

"It's not fair Nat, you know this. What if-" but I cut him off, standing up straight to tell him I mean ever word.

"Like I said Nic, I'm willing to take that chance... to be honest, I'm surprised your not."

"Because Ryan is too special to me to let her go Nat, the last thing I want is to fuck everything up and lose her forever!"

"Why do you always see the negative in this situation?" I yell, throwing my hands up, "why can't you just take the leap and take what you've always wanted from her?"

"Because your always the positive one and you don't see reality like the rest of us Nat. Life is not always rainbows and fucking flowers, trust me... I know." He says, walking round me, picking up his glass off the table then to the cabinet to fill it up with whiskey again.

"It may not be rainbows and flowers all the time Nic, but it is when I'm with Ryan," I say and he pauses, putting the bottle down gently in front of him. Silence fills room, seconds passing where we don't say a word until I break it with my last chance to make him understand. "I know it is for you too. When your with her you forget the past and only see Ryan. What happened when you was a kid was shit Nic, we all feel bad about everything that happened, but I see what happens to you when your with her. You forget... ... like it never happened. She makes you happy... she makes us happy. I don't want her to slip through our fingers and us not even try Nic."

"I don't want to lose her Nat... I can't."

"We're not going to."

Nic starts to paces back and forth, walking the length of the room with his hands behind his neck. He's in deep thought and I watch every step he takes, left to right, "what did she say when you asked?"

"I told her to think about it first- I think she was overwhelmed to be honest. She thought we never saw her that way, but I told her we both do and it's what we both want."

"Your playing a dangerous game Nat, if things go left instead of right and we fuck up..."

"I know!... ... ... I know but... I just want the chance Nic, sometimes you need to be selfish and I am," I smile to myself remembering what we did in the back of my car, remembering her soft moans, her beautiful face contorted in pleasure. I wanted to hear and see that everyday if I could.

Nic looks up to the ceiling, closing his eyes as he thinks through my words. My heart is pounding, waiting for an answer from him. If Nicolas says it's a bad idea then I'm prepared to tell him he needs to back off, leaving me with Ryan if she accepted my proposal of us being together. But in all honesty I wanted to share Ryan with Nic, it didn't seem right to not have her without him. Nicolas has never wanted someone as bad as he wanted Ryan, he never told me, but I could tell by the way he looked at her or called her name. He was infatuated with her, just like I was.

"Fine," he huffs. "I fucking hope your right Nat, I don't want this going south and we loose her forever, I can't be without her."

"That's why I asked her Nic," I whisper. "I can't let go."

"I know, man," he says slapping a hand to my shoulder. He walks away from me, asking me if I wanted a drink, only I don't answer him, there's something else he needed to know and I knew I had to tell him before anything happened.

"There's more."

"More?" He says sounding surprised, "you've got to be fucking kidding me," he stops dead in his tracks and slowly turns to me.

"She kinda told me she's... a virgin."

*word count - 2969*

💙💙💙💙💙
I kid you not...
this chapter was nearly 2100 words the first time I started to write it.
I can't help but add things when I proof read!
😫😂

I really hope you liked this chapter.
The aftermath of the last chapter was just
going to be from Ryan's point of view but I feel like this chapter was needed, especially since
what happened to Nic as a a kid has been brought up again.
And it will come again.....
😜

How do you feel about Nic's reaction?

Don't forget to vote & leave me a comment,
you know how much I love to hear from you.

Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 20.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
155K 3K 30
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
121K 16.3K 11
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
597K 30.5K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...