cause you were all yellow | a...

By ImKindaWack

how does that coldplay song go? for you id bleed myself dry? yeah, something like that. or theres a part in t... More

characters
playlist
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
fourty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
shout out to the old me.

thirty seven.

576 20 3
By ImKindaWack

malibu miley cyrus
"sometimes i feel like im drowning and youre here to save me and i wanna thank you with all of my heart."

i didnt know why ashton had decided to bring me to false alarms for my birthday but i was just happy to be with him.

we sat in the same window booth we always did. it was ours at this point.

we both got the same thing we always did, talking about every random thing that occupied our minds.

todays topic was what we were going to do after we graduate.

"well, i already applied to a couple schools so university," i told him. "but i probably wont go far so i can stay near you."

i saw him smile grow as he listened to me.

"and what are you gonna do?" i asked him excitedly.

"well, hopefully 5sos catches on so i can play music and tour the world like ive always wanted to," he explained.

i felt my smile fading as i listened to him saying he was going to leave aussie. and me.

"id want you to come with, yellow," he said as he caught my expression. "i mean on tour with us if we ever make it big."

he reached across the table, setting his hand on mine. "i wouldnt go without you."

"really?" i asked quietly.

"of course!" he was baffled id even think different. "and i know how much you love music and traveling and everything so i thought youd be happy coming with us."

"when you guys make it," i emphasized the when. "i will be right there beside you."

he looked happy as i told him that.

then he got even more excited. "did i tell you about the gig we got?"

"you guys got a gig?" i sat up towards him, more excited then he was.

"yeah, i mean weve had a couple really small ones before but mikey said some guys going to be there that could like take us places," ashton told me.

"ash! thats great!" i said playfully hitting his hand across the table.

"will you come? its a couple weeks out." he asked me.

"ill be in the front row, just like i will at every single one of your other shows," i told him with a smile.

"how did i get so lucky?" he asked leaning across the table closer to me.

"you just got what you deserved," i told him playful as i leaned closer to him.

we continued talking a while longer before out food arrived, digging in excitedly.

i was full before i even left a dent, but after the amount of times wed been here, ash didnt question it. it was a reoccurring theme at this point.

when we were all done, ash led me out to his car, opening the door and helping me in like he always did.

i connected my phone to the aux as ashton pulled out of false alarms, but he turned the wrong way.

"where are you going?" i said shuffling through my playlist.

"its a surprise, yellow," he told me with a smile as he continued to drive farther from our houses.

"is this why you told me to bring a swimming suit?" i asked confused.

"first of all, theyre called bathers. you screwy american," he started. "and it doesnt matter why i told you to bring one, but did you bring one?"

"yeah, i have one underneath this," i said pointing to my sweater and shorts. "but why?"

"its a surprise!" he whisper-screamed.

i rolled my eyes at him. "you know, yall whisper scream because of me. ive caught all of you doing it ever since you met me."

"as long as they dont catch your wacky word choice too, we should be fine," he laughed at me.

"hey! none of my words are that bad," i joked back, offended.

"swimming suit?" ash mocked me. "what the hell is that? and you say yall all the time. and guys. dont even get me started on yall."

he was laughing at this point but so was i.

i mean, some american words are really weird, he isnt wrong.

"okay, i get it," i stopped him as i continued laughing. "but what about you? with your mates and bloody hell," i said mocking him.

"you came to aussie, i didnt go to america," he barely spit out between laughs.

"well youre the one who chose to fall in love with an american so you get to deal with my wacky phrases," i told him as we continued laughing.

he finally started to catch his breath. "youre right. i did fall in love with an american," he said softly. he continued on, this time whispering below his breath.

but i could still hear.

"and theres not a single part of me that would take it back."

——

we continued driving for about 20 more minutes, just listening to random songs and singing alone, before i started complaining.

"how much farther are you taking me?" i joked to him. "you planning on killing me or something?"

"were almost there! stop complaining," he told me, laughing back at me.

"fine," i said looking back out the window, feeling the wind hitting my face.

i was watching as my hand flowed up and down against the wind pressure.

it was something i always did as a kid back in america so by now it was just a habit.

i was watching the horizon pass by beside me.

we were driving towards the ocean. i could smell the salt in the air. the trees flew by beside us as we sped down the road towards the sunset. i could barely see the ocean at the end of the road but i knew we were getting close.

malibu was playing on the aux as we drove closer and closer.

"next to you, the sky is all blue," i sang along as i rested my head on top my arm on the window sill.

"in malibu, next to you," ashton sang along with me.

i lifted my head up off window sill, looking over to him.

"we are endless like the waves, flow back and forth," ashton sang to me as i brought my sunglasses out of my hair and down over my eyes.

"sometimes i feel like im drowning and youre there to save me and i wanna thank you with all of my heart," i sang back to him, looking over to him as he drove us parallel to the sea now.

"its a brand new start," ashton sung softly to me.

"a dream come true," i sang back.

"im malibu" we both sung together softly as ashton turned off the road and into a parking lot facing the ocean.

he shut off the car as i looked around. i saw a firepit but other than that, i saw nothing, it was literally just us.

ashton walked around to my side, helping me out like he always does.

"what are we doing here?" i asked walking to the front of the car, looking around.

there wasnt anyone in sight up or down the beach, so if i didnt trust ashton, i would think he brought me here to kill me.

"well," ashton started to say but before he could finish his sentence, i felt two fingers poke into my side.

"ashton!" i yelled as i turned around.

but it wasnt ashton. he was still standing over by the car door.

it was the familiar blonde boy i knew and loved.

"luke! what are you doing here?" i asked as i hugged him.

"its not just me," he said pulling apart. "theyre here too."

i looked around the edge to see calum and mikey walking out from behind the car.

"theyve been getting everything together while i stalled you," ashton explained.

"you set this all up?" i asked ashton, my smile uncontrollable.

"you said youve never been to the beach at night," ashton began explaining. "and swimming under the stars, which we already did once but i figured we could do it again."

i couldnt wipe the happiness off my face as i listened to ashton try to explain himself, almost embarrassed.

"happy birthday?" he added on to the end.

"is that why youve been so weird lately? hiding your texts and stuff?" i asked connecting the dots.

"yeah, i was getting them all together," ashton told me. "theyre quite the mess."

"hey! mikey forgot the lighter, not me!" calum defended himself as he joined beside us in the circle we were forming.

"see, a mess," ashton said looking at him.

"i dont care! lets go!" i yelled starting to run down through the sand, pulling my shirt up over my head to expose my swimsuit.

i kicked off my shoes close to the fire ring in the middle of the beach. i threw my sweater down, unbuttoning my shorts as the other boys finally caught up.

i kicked off my shorts and started running down towards the beach.

i turned around, walking backwards to see if they were following. ash was closest behind, having throw his shirt down beside my clothes and running after me.

i stopped and waited for him to catch up, taking his hand in mine as we turned back towards the sun setting over the ocean. the other boys were following behind slowly as ash and i ran.

when we reached the water, i dropped ashtons hand. i ran as far as i could before diving down under the water, swimming out farther.

i popped back up above water, pushing my hair out of my face and spitting the salt water out of my mouth.

ashton was right beside me, ready to grab me as soon as my inability to swim kicked in. the other boys had just reached the water.

"get in here!" i yelled to them as ashton wrapped his arms around me to hold me up. "the waters fine."

"were coming, were coming," calum called back to me.

i laughed as i looked back down to ashton. i wrapped my legs around him to hold myself up, my hands making their way behind his neck.

i could see the light in his eyes, loosing myself in them. we both started smiling at each other as we realized how lost we both were.

wed met as two lost souls but managed to find eachother in the other. like we were the other half of each other.

"okay, break it up love birds!" luke said as they all finally reached us.

we both looked over to him, as i rested my head against ashs.

"im not 6 foot luke," i said laughing at him. "i cant touch."

"oh yeah," he said smiling. "i forgot youre vertically challenged."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
5.1K 842 85
WARNING!!! - SERIOUSLY CRINGE - SELF HARM - MY FIRST BOOK A family was broken in half, a mother and father divorce. The mother taking the son and t...
505 63 15
"Hey, hey, no need to be crying, or shaking, we're normal people," Ashton says. "We're idiots, sometimes," Luke chuckles. "Idiots who have po...
87.2K 1.8K 72
"You're just out of my limit." Ashton said. "Do you know what our experiences has been like? A roller coaster. We both had our ups and downs. We bo...