Time and Destiny

By moniven_

"You cannot do this! Let me go" I shrieked as I saw him approach me. "There is no escape from me and you know... More

Before you Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
A/N
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45

Chapter-21

5.9K 190 49
By moniven_

Here comes the next chapter!
Btw, It's in Nicholas pov.
Enjoy reading;)
*********

Nicholas

Fuck!
She was nowhere to be seen.

I felt raw anger at the thought of her getting away from me.
I will punish her and make sure she stays right in front of my eyes, always.
I groaned at the thought of taking her over my knee once again.

I roughly shoved Cassandra off me and started searching for her.
"Nik....come on, don't go" she slurred grabbing my hand.
My jaw ticked and I felt anger rising every passing moment.
I would have killed this slut if she wasn't useful to me.

"Remove your hand" I said in a low deep voice filled with warning.
"Noo....I lovee you....." she said batting her eyelashes seductively.
I was running out of patience. My anger was at its peak.
"REMOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND" I shouted shaking with anger. The people's attention were on us. They backed away with frightened faces.

She immediately withdrew her hand and sprinted away.
Fuck the bloody alliance!
I wouldn't have hesitated to slit her throat if she would have stayed any longer and she knew that. Everyone knew it and everyone feared my anger except my little princess.

The moment she walked through the doors my breath caught in my throat.
I could see her and only her and everything else around me didn't matter.
She looked like a pure perfection, so divine and captivating like the Goddess of Winter herself.
I wanted to slam her against the wall and kiss her until she was out of breath. I wanted to claim her in every possible way.

She is not ready for me yet.....I have to wait.

A burning desire erupted within me and my eyes darkened at the sensual images unveiling in my mind.

Fuck! I should focus on finding her first.

I remembered Cassandra approaching me this morning with blood gushing down her shoulders and accusing my princess for attacking her. I was surprised and didn't believe my princess could do such thing. She is kind, compassionate and full of light. I didn't think she would hurt anyone, but I was pleasantly surprised.
She had taken a stand for herself!

At the same time I worried about the alliance. The Vultures were strong force and I required a reliable ally like Cassandra. When it came to those bastards, I needed this alliance to be stronger than ever and I could not let it get impaired.
I did what I had to and agreed for Cassandra's demand.
She wanted me to be her escort for the ball and I unwilling agreed.

But, the moment I saw Isabella, I wanted to forget the damned alliance and go by her side. I couldn't endure her tormented state. The sadness in her eyes pierced my insides like thorns. If only she knew how much I had waited for this day to have our very first dance together.

I searched for her in the whole room and threatened the people to tell me about her whereabouts. A woman, pointed her finger towards the corner of the room and told me that she had seen her standing there just a minute ago. Before I could move along, I heard a voice behind me.

"Brother....." I heard his weary voice.
I turned back and saw Carter heavily breathing and panting as if he had run for miles without stopping.
"It's Bella...she's in danger...I-I learnt that the Vultures are planning to kill her tonight" he exhaled heavily.
"Search the castle and ring the warning bells" I ordered and without wasting another minute I rushed towards the exit near the spot she was standing moments ago.

Where could she have possibly gone?
I marched angrily along the long corridor. The warning bells now chimed loudly throughout the city.
How could she be so foolish to put herself in danger again? For the second time?
A panic surged through me as I restlessly searched for her.
I cursed myself for not protecting her.

Unknowingly, I stepped on a metal object and abruptly stopped walking. I bent down and picked up the object. It saw that it was a silver glass and it had a few drops of water in it. I sniffed the glass and it had a faint scent of her. I noticed a bright blue powdery substance on the rim of the glass. I immediately recognised it!
It was Wilden! a narcotic made from Agave and Valerian root.

Fucking hell!
She was drugged and taken!
I clutched the glass tightly in anger and I could feel it slightly cracking. Those bastards would have definitely taken her to the west part of the castle as it has the only doorway out of the castle other than the main entrance.

I reached the most isolated section of the castle and began searching in all the rooms. I heard a shattering noise from the far end of the corridor. I swiftly made my way towards the room and barged inside. The first thing I saw was a broken window and then her unconscious body lying next to the scattered pieces of wood. I rushed to her side and cradled her up in my arms, checking for injuries. I was relieved that there was none. I heard Carter walk inside the room.

"Did you get them?" I questioned, referring to the Vultures.
"It was only one man. Unfortunately, he managed to get away killing seven of our men. He was very fast and skilled" he replied angrily.
"Fuck!" I cursed loudly.
I feared to think what would have happened if I would have come a few minutes late.

"Nicholas, Is she alright? Is she hurt?" he asked in a worried tone, coming closer towards me.
I knew Carter didn't fancy Isabella.
He cared for her like a brother, but the possessive side of me didn't like him being close to my woman.

"She will be fine" I replied solemnly.
I was glad it wasn't a harmful drug.
By the next morning, the effects of the drug would have long faded away.

"Alright then! We should take her to her chambers to let her rest" he suggested,
"No! She stays with me" I growled, wrapping my arms around her protectively.
"Very well, brother" he grinned widely and made his way to the door.
"Carter" I called out, before he could leave.
He turned around and faced me, the grin still plastered on his lips.
"Thank you, brother" I said with a grateful expression on my face.
He smiled and nodded his head.
"Always, brother" he chucked and left the room.

I turned my attention back to the beauty in my arms. I got up, carefully picking her up along with me and wrapped my arms around her securely. I took her to my suite and gently placed her down on the large bed. She looked serene and radiant while sleeping. I bent down and kissed her forehead. She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, then looked at me.
A heartwarming smile graced her plump lips as she looked at me fondly.
"Nicky..You saved me" she chirped gleefully.

I was startled!
She called me Nicky!? She never ceases to amaze me.
She got up on her feet but stumbled down right away. Before she could hit the ground, I swiftly caught her in my arms. She was still in an intoxicated state.

"Lay back and do not get up" I said sternly and placed her back on the bed.
"You are always so bossy" she frowned and settled down on the bed.

Satisfied, seeing her obey I walked towards the study and sat down on the chair. I examined some of the state records and approved few of them.
Then I felt it, two soft hands trailing down my chest from behind. I turned back and saw her smiling down at me.

Bloody hell!
She is so fucking beautiful.
I took a deep breath in and calmed myself. She is intoxicated and she isn't aware of her actions.
Fucking control yourself! I cursed internally.
I grabbed one of her hands, stopping her movements and yanked her down on my lap, such that she sat sideways on my lap.

"Stop doing that" I warned in low deep tone,
"I didn't do anything" she said looking at me innocently.
I clenched my jaw tightly.
She had no clue of how her presence affected me or did she?
"Just go back to bed, princess" I sighed in frustration.
She frowned and shook her head.
"I'm bored. I want to stay with you" she said pouting her pink plump lips.
I gazed at her lips for longer than usual then shook my head slightly.
Lord have mercy!
"I have got work to do" I replied impassively.
"Please Nicky, pleaseee....." she pleaded, her sweet voice doing wonders to my soul.
"Fine! Stay, but do not talk" I ordered and she obediently nodded her head.

I continued working, not paying any attention to her. It was hard to do so while she was sitting on my lap and staring at me with her big doe like eyes.
She leaned closer and started planting soft wet kisses on my cheek and slowly travelled down to my jaw, driving me crazy with her torturous actions.

I cupped her face with both of my hands, completely stopping her movements.
"Stop it princess, before I lose the last bit of control left in me and pound into you mercilessly" I growled looking at her in the eye with anger and desire.

She didn't back away from my sinful threat.
Instead, she moved closer to my face, her lips almost touching mine.
"What's stopping you?" she whispered seductively, looking in my eyes and that was all it took for me to lose control.

Fuck it!
I grabbed the back of her neck with my large hand and smashed my lips against her. I kissed her hungrily, devouring every inch of her mouth and relishing her sweetness within. I wrapped my free arm around her waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. She placed her soft palms on my chest and I groaned in satisfaction.

I roughly kissed her, not giving her the chance to respond and poured all my emotions into the kiss. I got up, carrying her in my arms without stopping the kiss. Her arms instinctively wrapped around my neck and I took long strides towards the bed. I laid her down on the bed and got on top of her placing my arms on the either sides of head, supporting my weight to avoid crushing her.

She was so little, so fragile and I was afraid I could hurt her without even trying.
Faint, visible bruises on her wrists and neck reminded me of the pain I had once caused her. But, the darker possessive side of me greedily enjoyed my marks on her.
I broke the kiss, allowing her to breath. She heavily panted as she gazed at me lovingly.
Her lips curved into a beautiful smile and my heart twitched.

A voice in the back of my head told me to stop.
She was in a drunken, confused and a helpless state and I was taking advantage of her vulnerable position.
As much as I wanted to do this, I couldn't. She would surely regret it the next morning. She would hate me, more than she already does but she would also hate herself.

I pulled myself back and got off the bed.
A disappointed and a hurt expression was coated on her face.
"We cannot do this" I stated with my voice firm.
"Why? Is it because of Cassandra?" she accused, her voice breaking down.
"You are assuming things, princess" I said, clenching my jaw.
"Let me tell you about her. She is an amazinggggg liarrr" she exaggerated and chuckled softly.
"What do you mean?" I asked with a sharp tone in my voice.
"The sober me had made a promise but, this is the drunkkkk version of me. So I'm gonnaaa tell you what exactly happened between me and Cruella" she said grinning and I listened attentively.

"Cassandra misbehaved with Ada. She also tried to attack me with a dagger so, I threw an object at her. It didn't hurt her. She cut herself up and pretended I harmed her. I couldn't tell you anything because I...I promised Ada I would not tell you. Oh god! I broke my promise...why on earth did I tell you this? Holy fudges!" she exclaimed covering her mouth with her palm.

Anger seethed through my veins.
Fucking bitch!
How dare she try to attack my princess? How dare she lie to my face?
How dare she abuse one of the important person in the royal household and in my life?
She provoked me to say hurtful words to my princess. Our first dance was ruined, all because of her. My princess was sad, because of her vile motives.
I felt the immense need to kill her myself. I marched towards the study and picked up the sword lying on the table.

Before I could walk out of the door, I felt her small hand clutch my large one.
"Please don't kill her, Nicholas" I heard her soft pleading voice.

I wondered how could someone be so good and forgiving.
I dropped the sword down and tugged her towards me, embracing her warm little body. It was the only way to calm my anger down.
I remembered the first time she had hugged me and all my rage had instantly vanished.

"I'm sorry, love. I should have known you could never do such thing. I was a fool to believe her" I apologized and kissed her shoulder.
"You should have told me before, princess" I scolded.
"It was a secret, only for me to know" she giggled, resting her forehead against my chest.
I pulled back and looked down at her.
"A secret, hmm? How many more secrets do you have?" I asked, smirking at her.
She reached up to my ear, standing on her toes and whispered,
"I have a lot of deep dark secrets"
"Is that so? Tell me all about it, love" I encouraged with amusement filled in my eyes. I secretly thanked her intoxicated state of mind.
She pondered for a minute and then smiled at me.
"Okay! I'll tell you" she cheerfully agreed and skipped her way towards the bed and sat down.
I followed her and took a seat close to her.

"I'm not a princess" she declared after a couple of moments and I looked at her in surprise.
Why would she say something like that?
"I hate being a princess and acting like one. It's so infuriating" she vented out and huffed like a little girl.
I found her antics to be extremely adorable and resisted the temptation to kiss her senselessly.

"I find you ridiculously handsome and attractive" she breathed out her second secret.
I was amused and a smirk took over my passive lips.
I eagerly waited for her to continue.
"You...you make me feel all hot and bothered...all the time. Ugh! I always have to hide the urge to jump on your bones the minute I see you....." she said in frustration.

Hmm, interesting! She wanted me too.
Who would have known?
"Nickyy! You cannot tell anyone about this....It's a deep dark secret" she emphasized and I nodded my head in agreement. She sighed in relief, thinking her secret was safe.
I laughed out loud at her silliness.
I was going to enjoy teasing her, the next morning.

"The third secret is......The Wormhole Machine" she chirped excitedly and clapped her hands.
I didn't quite understand what she meant, but waited for her to explain.
"So about the Wormhole Machine, it's a very big secret..." she stated.

She cleared her throat, preparing herself to explain, not before giving me one of her heart fluttering smiles.
I gazed at her longingly, worshipping the sight in front of my eyes.

I didn't know how but,
She had changed me over the time.
She had managed to touch my cold dead heart, which I didn't know existed until she brought it back to life.
She had successfully made me feel......Happy?

I have never felt this strongly for anyone, other than my dead brother.
I knew that I was falling deeply for her but, I could only wish that she felt the same too.
Alas! The bitter truth was, she hated the very existence of me.

I braced myself and decided to not let the night to go to waste. We had a long night ahead of us and I had vowed to get every little secret out of her pretty little head. Also, tonight might be the only time I get to see her beautiful smiles and carefree laughter.

Tonight might be the only time I get her affection!

<Aesthetic picture above>

Nova might tell Nicholas about the Wormhole Machine!
What do you think will happen next?

Please VOTE and COMMENT!
I love you 3000❤️

(Not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 61 35
I sit in my kneeling position as she stalks around me and the anticipation of what she'll make my body do next rises. "Make me?" She repeats, "Now t...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
438 40 25
**18plus**dark-romance** Fearia is a strong willed girl who was trained to be a special ops agents by her adopted family. She is completely unaware t...
1K 32 26
Nova: I didn't expect my like to turn out the way it did, but somehow it happened... And it became my worst nightmare. ---- After losing her dad and...