The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

Av smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 39

35.1K 1.1K 265
Av smilelikeafool

Braylon's POV

"Man, I'm ready to get home," Braydon said.

"Me too," I said and the bell rang, freedom!

"We have a game Friday," Carter said.

"Yeah," we said and we split up, I walked with Cody and he drove home, well drop me off at home. I walked in and saw Frankie on the couch with a tearstained face asleep. Please don't be Nick, please. I walked upstairs and to my room, I changed into some boxers and a cami that showed a little of my tan belly. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Nick, well, a angry Nick.

"Ok, what happened?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Truthfully, I don't know why I'm still here," He said. "Dammit!" he slammed his fist down on the island counter and I jumped.

"Nick, calm down," I said. "I swear if you touched her."

"I wouldn't hit her Bray, she lied to me," he hissed.

"Well, the fact that she's laying on that couch asleep with a tearstained face. I'm pretty sure something happened," I snapped and he walked past me, I followed him. She was still asleep. "What'd you do to my sister?" I whispered shouted.

"She was the one who hurt me, Braylon," He hissed. "You lied just like she did."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said, he walked towards me and I hit the wall.

"Leon," he gritted through his teeth and I gulped.

"Nick, I'm sorr-"

"Don't use the I'm sorry shit Braylon!" He yelled, honestly, I've never seen Nick angry. Maybe mad but not like this.

"Nick, she didn't kn-"

"She had this time to fucking tell me! So did you, but now I'm here looking like a damn idiot to believe this goddamn lie!" He yelled. "This whole drama she could've told me!" Being in the situation of him furious and me trapped against a wall, I wasn't looking for an outcome.

"Nick, she's your girlfriend, how would she tell you something like that?" I asked softly.

"It doesn't make it better Braylon!" His voice got louder and full of more anger of each word, he hit the wall and I flinched. "She's not my girlfriend." I looked at him.

"Nick, you mean everything to her," I said.

"She meant everything to me, but I guess she's not the girl I thought she was," He gritted through his teeth.

"Nick, come on, she's been hur-"

"So have I Braylon! She knew that, I told her everything, I trusted her, I never lied to her!" Tears filled his eyes as he yelled. "She fucking betrayed me, I'm broken too Braylon, I'm in love with that damn girl! I come home and find out my girlfriend has a baby! And it's not mine."

"Nick please," I said. "Don't hurt her more. She's been hurt by everything guy in her life, don't add on to that."

"I've been hurt to Braylon, but I wouldn't hide anything like this from her," he hissed.

"I didn't tell her he was back," I said softly.

"Well, he can have her," he said and tears fell from his eyes. The door shut and we looked to see Carter, Braydon, Iris, and Emily. Anger instantly filled Iris's eyes.

"I put it on everything I love Nick if you even laid a finger in them!" She yelled.

"I didn't do shit Iris!" He yelled and she flinched, she's never seen him mad either.

"Nick please," I said and he looked at me.

"Braylon, I'm more pissed at you than I am her, and trust me, all I have to do is see him and I'll take my anger out on him that I want to do on you and Frankie," he gritted through his teeth but my eyes hardened.

"Touch him if you want to Nick and I'll beat your ass," I hissed and he pinned me against the wall by my shoulders.

"You were never scary, but if you care about him so damn much. You go fuck him too!" He yelled.

"I don't give a damn about him! I want to kick his ass!" I yelled and his eyes got darker.

"Didn't you already get your ass beat once, why don't you be a dumbass and get it again," he snapped and I shrugged him off. I rubbed my pained shoulder from his grip.

"I always thought you were an asshole but I never complained because you make my sister happy. I love seeing her smile but she's going to be more depressed than she was about dad," I snapped.

"I may be a boy Braylon, but I'm broken over this too!" He yelled and I flinched. "A year and a half, the secret built more and more."

"He doesn't mean shit to her Nick," I said. "Her eyes light up just hearing your name."

"It was her choice," he said. "This is mine."

"So you're going to leave her, just like him?" I asked.

"Bye Braylon," he walked over to Frankie and kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. The door shut and I walked over to Frankie and she started crying.

"He's gone Braylon," she cried out and sat up. "He doesn't love me anymore." I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Frankie," I said. "I should've told you."

"It's not your fault," she said. "Nick's hardheaded."

"But you love him," I said.

"More than anything," she said. "The love, the hugs, the kisses, the I cares, the I love yous. Gone."

"God I'm going to kill him," I hissed and she looked at me.

"Braylon promise me, you won't go near him," She said.

"I can't promise you that Frankie," I said. "I'm more pissed than the time Grayson took my journal and read it."

"You care about him?" She asked.

"Nick's like my big brother, he's like the man of the house," I said. "He's there for us when dad should've been."

"I made this mistake, I got something beautiful out of it but it ended like this," She said and started crying again.

"Oh hell no," Carter and Braydon said. "Who is he and where does he live?"

"Thanks guys but, I don't think we have much control in this one," I said.

"I want to kill Nick," Carter said.

"I want to kill this boy," Braydon said.

"It doesn't matter, he's gone. Just let him go fuck another girl and be happy, he's good in bed anyway," she mumbled the last part. "I'm suppose to be the one he hugs and kisses, the one he loves and protects, who he sleeps with and it actually means something. He's everything I need."

"Sh, just go back to sleep," I said and a sob escaped her lips. "Just sh, I guess we both lost someone. Boys are assholes," Braydon walked to the kitchen, he soon came back and sat a tub of ice cream on Frankie's lap. He picked me up, he sat me on my feet. He laid down on his back and pulled Frankie down, his arm was around her and rested on her side.

"What do you want, Braydon?" She asked as she started eating the ice cream.

"Hey, lose the attitude," he said. "Shut up and listen. When I was younger and my bastard of a dad left us, my mom was heartbroken just like you. Carter and I being young we didn't exactly understand what was happening, us being us we thought ice cream was the answer for everything." He was playing with her hair, I knew he wasn't flirting with her, he cared. "But if you were my sister, it wouldn't have been pretty." He kissed her forehead and she looked up at him.

"Thanks Braydon," she said.

"Anytime," he said. "I always wanted a sister, instead I got stuck with that." He gestured towards Carter, she chuckled softly eating some more ice cream.

"You sure do know how to cheer a girl up," She said.

"No girl deserves to cry," he said. "I don't know, you remind me of my mom. Delicate, one wrong move and they're broken. Just like me."

"I don't see why you don't have girlfriend, she'd be a lucky girl," she said and he peeked at me and back at her.

"It doesn't always work out like you want it to," he said.

"Do you think he'll come back?" She asked.

"Nick? Frankie, that boy is deep in love with you, he can't stay away long," he said. "If he does, he lost an amazing girl." She laid the ice cream down and he laid on Braydon's chest and rested her hand on it. She wiped her eyes and laid her hand back down. She soon fell asleep, I smiled as I saw Braydon was asleep too. I got a blanket and put it on them, I pecked Braydon's cheek and Frankie's head.

"I guess he really cares," Iris said.

"If he wasn't going to, I was," Carter said. "But Braydon can talk about mom easier than I can."

"What ran through your head when you walked in?" I asked.

"Anger, I thought Nick touched you two," he said. "My dad use to hit my mom sometimes, after he left my mom made us swear we'd never lay a finger on a girl. Do you know what it felt like to see the man you admired the most hit the woman who gave birth to you? The worst was when you know you couldn't do anything about it, we always were there to cheer her up. If he didn't hit her, it was me and Braydon, more Braydon than me. Braydon was stronger than I was, he's literally locked me in the closet so dad wouldn't hit me."

"Wh-what? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Touché," I said, he looked at Braydon.

"Braydon will always be stronger than me, he may act like an asshole sometimes but he's just not being put back together. All of us have problems. I haven't seen Braydon crying since mom died," he said and the door opened, mom walked in holding Kali. Then, Liz walked in.

"Liz?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Braylon," she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked and tears formed in her eyes.

"Zach," she said. "Grayson wasn't going to help me because he left and I didn't want to ruin his night, Ethan's with that slut, and Lukas is sick."

"You broke up with him?" I asked and she nodded, Carter picked her up bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. He soon came back and she had a spoon, he sat on the couch with her like Braydon was with Frankie and she started eating the ice cream.

"What happened?" Mom gritted through her teeth.

"Nick and Frankie broke up," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"He found out about Leon, she was asleep on the couch with a tearstained face and he blew up on me and left," I said. "Braydon calmed Frankie down and put her and himself to sleep."

"I didn't think Nick would react like this, I can't believe he left," she said.

"Where's Leon?" I asked.

"Rethinking his choice," she said.

"Good," I said.

"Braylon," she said.

"Look what he done," I said. "She's broken...again."

"Nick will come back," she said. "You can't blame Leon for wanting to see her again." she said, someone knocked on the door, I walked and opened it. I saw there a brown haired and those same blue eyes as Kali's boy.

"Hey," he said with a smile and I shut the door.

"Can I beat his ass?" I asked.

"Braylon," she said in a warning tone, I opened it again.

"Ok, can I come in?" He asked.

"Whatever," I said and a girl came in behind him. Honestly, she was gorgeous.

"I'm Katie," she said and I looked at Leon.

"This is my girlfriend," he said.

"You still haven't told me why were babe," she said and I knew he loved her just the look of fear in his eyes.

"Promise me before you react you'll let me explain," he said.

"You're scaring me," she said and chuckled.

"Please," he said and she nodded, we walked into the living room. "What happened?"

"Two broken hearts in one day," Iris said.

"Three technically," I said.

"Bray, please tell me he didn't leave because of me," he said.

"He blew up on me and Frankie," I said.

"Nick," Frankie said and looked up at Braydon, she hit his chest with her fist but he didn't flinch.

"I got this," I said and walked over to him.

"Slap me and I'll slap you back," he said not opening his eyes.

"See, I wasn't even going to smack you," I said and he opened his eyes.

"Dammit, you're Braydon," Frankie said and got up, she walked to the bathroom. She soon walked back with her face not red and blotchy. She looked and saw Leon. "Leon."

"Hey Frankie," he said and Kali came around the corner, Leon looked at her and a smile broke across his face. He bent down and she walked to him, he picked her up.

"She's so adorable," Katie said and smiled. "She has your eyes..." her smile slowly dropped. "She's yours?"

"Yeah," he said softly.

"But, w-why didn't you tell me Leon?" She asked with her cracking.

"I didn't want to lose you," he said and Emily took Kali.

"God I feel so dumb," she said and putting her hand through her long hair. She pushed him. "Dammit Leon." She hit his chest and she was about to hit him again but Braydon grabbed her little fists.

"Don't kill the dumbass," Braydon said.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Well Katie, I'm cupid," he said. "Listen, what he did was wrong-"

"But-" he covered her mouth.

"Sh," He said. "Let me do my magic." I couldn't help but smile the jealousy on Leon's face was cute. "Don't break his heart like Nick did Frankie. You got to admit, it's not exactly something you want to bring up."

"But he lied to me," she said and tears filled her eyes.

"Hey, hey, I don't do the crying," he said. "Yeah, I've never really had a serious relationship where I cry over a girl. I've broke girls hearts but still, I was the heartless player. One night stands was my thing not all that sappy stuff."

"Where are you going with this Cupid?" Leon asked with jealousy and Braydon looked at him.

"Shut up," he said and looked back at Katie. "Come on, you've got to admit. She's adorable." she looked at the giggling Kali.

"She is cute," she said and smiled.

"Come on, give the poor guy a chance," he said. "Unless you want to be in her situation." she looked at Frankie.

"No," she said softly and looked at Leon.

"I really do love you and I don't want to lose you, but she's my daughter," he said softly.

"Ok, I understand," she said. "Now, you have to get home before my brothers send a search party for me."

"Yeah, Casey was scaring me a bit with that look," he said and he kissed Kali's cheek and told her he loved her. Then they left.

"Ok, how about we sleep on this and we'll fix everything tomorrow?" I asked.

"Fine," we said and I walked upstairs as they left. I changed into a big shirt and I crawled in my bed, I fell asleep.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

259K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...
1.3M 35.5K 58
Meet Braylon Monroe, she's the new girl at Eastside high school so no one knows her. Then there's Grayson Owens, Mr. Perfect, the bad boy, player, an...
12.2K 418 37
Their is a stalker at Saints Academy and They seem to be targeting a special group of people. ♛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 Tatum Mercy Emberly Sawyer Birdi...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...