๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š

By _yyunaa_

The most beautiful words of love are told in silence for a look. He had always thought he wouldn't need anybo... More

ใ€Œ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ก๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
โ™› ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
โ™› ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
โ™› ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ™› ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง
โ™› ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
โ™› ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

โ†  ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ

19.5K 370 40
By _yyunaa_

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ please read before proceeding ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

writing style
my writing style is different from other authors as I tend to write in a way where the appearance of the reader has been decided. but by all means, the reason why I wrote with the appearance decided is to help me to visualise much better as there is a determined look.

you can and am allowed to change the appearance to what you desire. it is tedious for me to be putting in h/c or e/c and often I would forget about it and just put a random colour in which eventually leads to a backlash. the last name, appearance can be changed depending on what you want.

mature tag
my works will always be marked as 'mature' as there will be swearing involved which I feel I should place the mature tag on. sexual acts could have been written or mentioned briefly, hence being tagged as 'mature'.

minors/mentioning rape
as much as I enjoy having readers reading the books that I have written, but I'm not comfortable with knowing the ages of the readers reading smuts/nsfw and that they could be minors. I can't control you and what you read, but do not comment your age. this is not a flex to be showing off that you know what smut is and read them.

please do not mention rape when there is no rape involved. this is a sensitive topic and I hope to not see any such comments about it.

improvements/comments
comments for improvements are always welcomed. do let me know if there are certain parts where I can edit and make it as relatable as possible to the various readers. you can drop me a dm about it as well since wattpad's notifications tend to screw up most of the time.

stay happy and healthy ;
much love, yuna.

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ thank you for reading this ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.5K 21
He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was as if he was living in a peaceful world...
22.8K 965 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
231K 7.2K 20
** WARNING, CONTAINS SMUT! What made Shinazugawa Sanemi become so a hot-headed, violent? Was it because of losing his family to demons? Or was it so...
86.6K 3.6K 49
โ‹†เญง โ‚Šหš ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๊’ฑโ‹†๏ฝกหš เผ˜ โ i made a promise that we would all live to see that new world; together.โž โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ ) immortal...