♛ 𝟎𝟕. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬. ¹

It was the same routine once more, where she sat down and looked at the trio who were being trained back to be able to stand up against demons and be back on duty once more. Yet, her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then.

How the Wind Hashira next to her had a scowl on his face as he munched on the ohagis that she had made for him, acting as a bribery tool to get him to stay in the room with her as they watched the Serpent Hashira training the trio.

Where she could only have on a gentle smile, wincing now and then at how harsh he was being with the younger demon slayers, but she continued to remain seated then, not bothering with moving to protect them.

They needed to fend for themselves.

"Ow..." Tanjiro whined out and [name] blinked her pale purple eyes a few times, motioning for him to come over which he did. His dark red eyes widened as she picked up a wet cloth and cleaned the dirt away from his face with a gentle smile on her face.

"Keep up the good work, Tanjiro," she spoke out and Tanjiro nodded his head vigorously as he returned to training with Obanai who had narrowed his heterochromia eyes deadly towards Tanjiro, who in return flinched upon the harsh treatment.

"Let me out of here! Let me out of here! Take me away!" Zenitsu cried out as he latched onto [name] then after being flung towards her direction within seconds. She had on a gentle smile still as she ruffled his head, yet, she watched as he was picked up with ease.

"Shut the fuck up and get back to training!" Sanemi's voice echoed through the room as he flung the poor boy away, towards where Obanai was, only to watch as the Serpent Hashira moved to the side with ease, not bothering to catch him.

"Maaaa... Sanemi, don't be so harsh on him," [name] spoke out and Sanemi 'tch' in response as he returned to sitting next to her, with his legs spread out as his arms were behind, supporting his body as he leaned back.

His pale purple eyes watched as the training continued, and he could only frown at how Inosuke was running about, yelling at the top of his lungs. [name] noticed how Obanai felt irritated with the trio and she could only have on a gentle smile.

"You are all such good boys," [name] whispered out, gaining Sanemi's attention as he turned to look at her, wondering whether she was alright. He watched as her lips were no longer curled up into a smile and he wondered why.