♛ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥. ¹

he watched from behind his mask, how her pink-tinted lips were always curled up in a smile. How her arm was linked with his, yet no words of affirmation of their feelings for one another were spoken before.

It was as if it was a natural thing to do, even in silence.

"The next time you get your blade chipped, I will chip your skull," he spoke out as he jabs a finger against her forehead, yet, it wasn't as painful as before. She smiled gently at him as she nodded her head, and he averted his gaze then.

Where his mask was looking down as he looked down as well, and soon [name] had to take her leave then. They bid each other goodbye, mostly [name] instead. But little did [name] know, the moment she was blinded folded and carried away, did Hotaru raise his hand up and waved goodbye to her.

It was a scene indeed as Kozo watched with a slightly amused look behind his mask. Yet, he knew all too well as he quickly averted his gaze when Hotaru turned to look at him. An intimidating aura could be felt as Kozo whistled to himself and quickly walked away.

"I heard the Hashira meeting will be commencing today, Hakuryuu-sama," the kakushi who was carrying her spoke out and [name] hummed in response despite being blindfolded then.

"Yes, indeed... A little rush if I must admit," [name] pointed out and soon a chuckle was heard coming from her as she easily found the cheek of the kakushi and poked it gently.

"Don't be so tensed. I won't end up beating you up like the Wind Hashira or Serpent Hashira," [name] pointed out and the kakushi could only laugh nervously then, not realizing how easy it was for [name] to know how he was feeling.

"Have you ever wondered, what if you weren't a kakushi?" [name] asked, all too sudden and the kakushi could only wonder then, what was it that he would be doing if he wasn't a kakushi. He would most certainly not be a demon slayer.

"I would probably be rolling in my grave now, Hakuryuu-sama," he commented, and [name] laughed softly, shaking her head as she continued to hold on tightly onto the kakushi as she was being guided away from the Swordsmith Village.

 "[name], sweetheart! What are you doing?" her mother asked, and [name] looked up as she was busy mending with the gardens that were in full bloom now, and [name] turned as she tilts her head slightly, looking at her mother.