♛ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐭𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐭𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. ¹

"Are you sure about this? I mean, if you speak about how it might not be a good choice to Kagaya, he will understand," [name] spoke out as she squats in front of the chief. The chief then chuckled and shook his head in response.

"Nonsense. After all, it will be much better to be near the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters rather than having to travel such a far distance," the chief explained, and [name] could only laugh then as she turned to look her fellow Hashiras along with Genya and Tanjiro.

"Well then, it seems we will be travelling in different groups," [name] said with a smile and soon walked up to Genya and motioned for him to follow her. Genya then paled a little, a little afraid as he often heard from Tanjiro on how [name] was much older than Himejima.

"H-Hakuryuu-san?" Genya called out as [name] stood on the patio, with him much taller than her. She turned and smiled at him and motioned for him to bend down, which he did. His eyes then widened as he felt her soft hand on his head, ruffling his head then.

"Was it difficult?" she asked, and Genya could only blink in confusion.

"Trying your best to find the shortest way in becoming a Hashira so that Sanemi will look at you and acknowledge you," [name] whispered out, and she laughed a little when Genya started to cry.

"H-How?"

"I heard your voice when I was fighting against the Upper Moon Demon earlier on," [name] explained with a smile and motioned for him to rise, where she soon pulled him into a hug as she noticed how Kanae had arrived with Mitsuri.

"You're such a selfless individual. I'm sure if you have a proper talk with Sanemi, he would listen. Since you are willing to go through so much trouble just to get him to forgive you," [name] said with a smile and she watched as Genya couldn't stop his tears.

"There, there. Don't cry. Everything is going to be okay," [name] said with a smile.

"No more eating demons okay? If you really need help in mastering a breath, you can come to me. I won't turn you away," [name] said with a smile and she laughed a little then as she motioned for everybody to come in for a group hug.

Which Genya's eyes widened as he started to flush red. And soon watched as [name] turned to walk away, having to find a certain swordsmith of hers and have a little chit chat session with him.

"She's very kind, isn't she?" Muichiro's voice was heard and Genya flinched a little and looked at Muichiro who was smiling next to him and how Kanae was standing behind him along with Mitsuri.