Bonded Uniquely (Sequel Of 'A...

נכתב על ידי LonelyPrincess239

#101 Rank in #society. "Wh-wh-ho are you?" She asked slowly and I chuckled. "Devil. Do you want to know why... עוד

Author's Note:
Characters and Prologue:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
Chapter:- 20
Epilogue

Chapter:- 11

795 40 37
נכתב על ידי LonelyPrincess239

Areesha's POV:

"Love, are you ready?" I sighed hearing my sweet hubby who is in hurry today. Don't know why.

"You didn't get ready yet. How can I get ready first?" I said turning to him who walked inside the room and closed the door.

"Why? Where it has written that husband get ready first? Not wife?" He asked walking towards me and placed his hand on my waist.

"Nowhere. This rule is made by wife of Zayed Khan. And you have to follow it because his wife said so. His wife is Queen." I said and a big smile appeared on his lips.

"Well, she is. She is queen of his heart." He said smiling at me but his words made my heart beat fast.

"Really?" I asked looking at him with a light smile and he nodded his head.

"Yes. And she is becoming his life slowly. If she goes away from him, his heart will stop beating." He said looking in my eyes and my breath hitched hearing him.

"Stop blabbering out. Think before saying all these stupid things. Neither I'm going away from you nor I'll let anything happen to you." I said hugging him tightly and closed my eyes feeling his warmth. I felt him wrapping his arms around me.

"I won't say anything like this. Don't get upset, love." He said in my ear and I sighed nodding ny head. I pulled away and kissed on his cheek.

"Don't ever say those things again." I said caressing his cheeks and he smiled.

"Why? Does it do something here?" He asked pointing at my heart with one hand while the other hand cupped my cheek.

"Hmm. It does. It makes my heart stop and breath hitch." I said looking in his eyes while he didn't say anything for sometime then smiled widely.

"Then I should be happy that I'm someone's heartbeat." He said smiling widely at me and I sighed. Now he talks like me when I became a bit mature to make these people happy who shows to the whole world that they are flying on cloud nine but the reality is totally opposite. Their lives are filled with sadness. And nothing else. And now he does weird and stupid things.

"Okay. Now go and take shower." I said turning him around towards the bathroom and he sighed.

"Wait. Don't go." I said and walked towards his wardrobe. I took out his clothes and took the shirt then walked towards him.

"Here. Come out after wearing this." I said passing the shirt to him and he smiled looking at me.

"Why, love? I haven't worn my clothes in bathroom before." He said batting his lashes at me looking damn cute but he is playing with me.

"Then make it a habit. Don't you boys have any shame? You guys come out without wearing anything just a towel on the waist." I said glaring at him and he chuckled then pulled me to his chest.

"I don't know about others but I don't have any shame. I love it when you get nervous seeing me shirtless. And you know what, love, there are men who sleeps without their shirt on. You should thank me that I'm not counted in those men." I gulped hearing his words. Why isn't he understanding that my heart beats stupidly crazy seeing those beautiful abs and buildup body? My hands itches to touch them.

"Don't ever dare to do something like that. Now go and take shower." I said looking at him and tried to turn him around towards the bathroom but he was holding me by my waist strongly.

"I so want to do something crazy right now. Should I do that?" He asked looking deeply in my eyes and I got confused. Why is he asking me?

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"Don't get upset with me. You asked me what and I'll show you." He said smiling at me and the next second his lips were on mine making me gasp. My breath stopped with this action and my heart increased thousand times from the normal beat while my eyes widened.

"Enjoy, love." I came back to reality when I heard him whispering in my ear and placed a kiss on it. I released the breath I was holding and caressed the left part of my chest where the stupid heart was not ready to calm down. I sat down on bed taking deep breaths and calming my heart. My one hand went to my lips where I have just felt his lips. I smiled thinking about him and walked towards the wardrobe to take my dress out. Ya Allah. Why my man is this crazy?

"Your man? From when did he become yours?" I rolled my eyes hearing my mind's question.

"He is mine only the day he accepted me and I accepted him. So you better stay in your limits and don't dare to look at him." I answered it and he laughed.

"What's yours is mine too, Reesha. Don't forget that I'm a part of you." It said and I glared at it.

"I share everything with you but not this time. He is mine and he will be. I won't share him with you." I said glaring at it inwardly and heard my mind sighing.

"Oh Allah. It's so stupid to talk to you. You don't even know what are you saying." It said and I rolled my eyes.

"Go go go. I am not dying to talk to you either. You keep talking stupid things and calling me stupid." I said rolling my eyes inwardly. I looked at my dresses and sighed. Why I called him crazy because he bought me so many dresses when we went for shopping that I'm confused now what to wear and what not. And today we are going somewhere which I don't even know. He said that we all are going somewhere and to get dressed in a beautiful dress. I should look like a new bride. My crazy man.

"By the way, from when you became this possessive over him?" My mind asked and I sighed.

"From the day I started loving him." But my own eyes widened hearing my own words. What? Loving? When that happened? Love? Do I love him?

"Yes. You do. That's why you were showing so much possessiveness on him." My mind said making me smile widely. Oh my Allah. I'm in love with my Angry Bird. Oh I just want to say out loud about it to the whole world. I want them to know that there are people who love him. And there's a girl who love him more than anything. These people keep saying that he is an arrogant then who will love him and who will be beside him.

"You guys are wrong here. You stupid people. You guys are totally wrong here. There are people who loves him. Who can give his or her life for him and I, Areesha Zayed Khan, his wife is one of them. I love him a lot. And I can give my life for him happily." I wanted to shout it to the whole world but I'll keep it in my heart. No worries.

"Wear this one, love." I jumped on my place hearing his voice near my ear and sighed closing my eyes. I took the dress out after some seconds and turned to him.

"This one?" I asked looking in his eyes which were looking more beautiful today. Ya Allah. I fell in love with this man. I can't believe this. A big smile was playing on my lips and my eyes got filled with happy tears.

"What happened, love? Why are you crying? You didn't like the dress?" He asked cupping my cheeks and I chuckled then wiped my tears.

"Nothing happened. I'm just very happy. And I loved the dress. I'll wear it. After all its chosen by my Angry Bird." I said smiling widely at him and he chuckled then placed a kiss on my head making me close my eyes in happiness.

"Now you go and take shower." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head. After taking a good and relaxing shower I came out to find him all ready looking damn hot. Ya Allah protect him from my evil eyes today. I prayed in my heart. He is not wearing tuxedo and stupid thing. I gave him a white T-shirt pairing it with brownish cream trouser and a black jacket on it. He has folded his sleeves till his elbows and a watch in his hand. His locket in his neck was shining on his T-shirt and white snickers were making him look perfect. More than perfect.

"You can gaze me later, love. But for now get ready fast." I came out of my thoughts to find him leaning on me with a smile on his face. I smiled and looked down. Then I went to get ready. Means to do my hair and do some make up. I applied eye liner and a light line of mascara. Then applied lipbalm on my lips. After that I wore my Abaya and cream colour flat girly shoes. I can't wear heels but my twiny wear them. After getting ready I turned around to find him busy in his phone. I took my veil and walked towards him.

"Shall we go?" I asked standing in front of him who looked at me then frowned.

"You ready? I wanted to see you all ready in that dress." He said pouting his lips and I chuckled.

"You'll see me wherever we are going." I said holding his hand and made him stand up. We walked out of the room with a smile on our faces.

"Wait." He said and I looked back at him stopping in front of the stairs.

"What happened?" I asked and he smiled.

"I forgot one thing." He said smiling at me and it made me confused. He bend down and placed his lips on my cheek making me shock. Well, is this the right place to do this? What if someone sees us?

"Looking beautiful, Angel." He said looking at me and I looked down but with a smile on my face.

"Let's go." I said and we were climbing down the stairs when I heard him saying.

"I thought I'll also get compliment." I chuckled and looked back at him.

"When you know you are handsome then why do you need to hear it from someone else?" I said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes and stopped me from walking further. Then came ahead of me and now he was leading me.

"See where you are going, love. You were going to take two stairs together and that too with this Abaya." He said pointing at my Abaya which was my favourite. I don't know how to describe it but I think people call it Kaftan or something. The sleeves are joint with Abaya.

"And I want to hear the compliment from my wife not from someone else." I looked at him hearing him and smiled.

"Then hear it. You are looking hot." I said smiling at him and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Hot." I said and he sighed shaking his head.

"Who said that you are innocent? You have many qualities other than innocence. And boldness is one of them." He said shaking his head and I giggled.

"But innocence is at the top level." He said smiling at me and I chuckled. We reached living room to find both the girls but boys were missing.

"Where are Sufi and Sabit?" He asked walking towards them who smiled at him.

"Outside." Alfi answered smiling at him and he nodded his head then placed a kiss on both of their heads.

"Bhai, where are we going?" Ilham asked and he smiled.

"You'll get to know, princess." He said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.

"That's not fair. You should tell us." Alfi whined pouting her lips and we chuckled. He was right. She is very active and talkative girl. After she started talking with Sabit she showed us her real self which was totally opposite of what she was showing to the world.

"Shall we go now? It's getting late." We looked at the door way to find Sabit standing there with his hand folding on his chest.

"Yes. We should. Let's go guys." Zayed said standing behind Ilham to take her outside. We walked out and he made Ilham sit in the car. Then we took our seats. Sabit at driving seat, Sufi Bhai at passenger seat and we four settle down at back seat. But how is he allowing Sabit to drive?

"Bhai, you are allowing Sabit Bhai to drive?" Alfi asked looking at him who was sitting at the window seat and beside me.

"Yep. It's important, doll." He said smiling at her and she twisted her lips.

"You allowed him. But you didn't allow me." She said pouting her lips and we all chuckled. We were moving forward with crazy talks of Alfi.

"Are you going to give me to a tiger, Sabit Bhai? What are we doing in this horror forest?" Here comes the drama queen and Sabit rolled his eyes making us all laugh.

"Stop talking nonsense, little girl." He said chuckling at her and she sighed. I looked around and we were really in a forest area. I was busy in looking around when his hand held my hand tightly. I looked at him and found him taking deep breaths with closed eyes. What happened? Why is he so nervous? I was looking at him when the car stopped and Sabit got out. He took the wheelchair from the trunk and opened the door of Ilham. I looked at him who looked around. He got out and I followed him. We got out and I was shocked seeing the big castle in front of me. My Allah.

"Is this the horror palace just like in movies?" Alfi asked looking at it with wide eyes and I nodded my head. She is right though. If you find a big castle in the middle of the forest it will definitely look like a horror. But my lips smiled seeing the two persons who came out of the palace.

"Dad." I said and ran to him. He chuckled and hugged me. I closed my eyes wrapping my arm around his back tightly. I'm seeing him after 2 months. My eyes teared. I pulled away and looked at him who smiled and wiped my eyes which were wet.

"No crying, princess." He said kissing on my head and I smiled nodding my head.

"Well, someone forgot me." I heard Zee Khalu's voice and chuckled.

"You are not the person to be forgotten, my Khalu." I said hugging him and he smiled kissing on my head. I looked behind to find them standing there and Zayed was hugging Dad. I walked towards Ilham who smiled at me.

"He is Zoor Bhai's Dad. My Khalu." I said pointing at Khalu who was talking to Zayed. She looked at me with wide eyes making me chuckle.

"You should have told me first. I'm not feeling good to go in front of him." She said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You are going to be a part of this family. Why aren't you feeling good?" I said caressing her head and she looked down.

"I won't like it if I keep sitting in front of him and he will be standing." Her answer made me smile. I pushed her wheelchair and took her near Khalu.

"Bhabhi, what are you doing? Please." She said and I sighed. I sat down in front of her and held her hand.

"Are you feeling embarrassed, girly?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Then relax." I said kissing on her head and she smiled.

"Bhabhi, I so want to roam around this whole forest." Alfi said looking around and we chuckled. I stood up and was about to take her towards Dad and Khalu when I found Khalu coming towards us.

"Assalamualaikum Uncle." She greeted Khalu looking down and he smiled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam dear." He answered her patting her head and she looked up at him.

"Let's go inside, Bhaiya." Dad said smiling at him and he nodded his head.

"That's my Dad." I said to her who greeted him too with a smile.

"Let's go, son." I heard Khalu saying to Sufi Bhai who smiled at him. Sabit took Ilham with him and I walked towards him who was looking at the mansion. I intertwined our fingers making him look at me.

"Let's go." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head with a smile on his face. He is happy from yesterday. Well, he was happy before but from yesterday he is very happy. And I want him to be like this. Forever. We walked inside and I was shocked with the interior. My Allah. Can a house be this beautiful?

"I'm shocked. Am I seeing everything inside a mansion which are built outside?" Alfi said looking around and I nodded my head.

"Yes. You are girly. Because we all are seeing the same thing. My Allah. Can whole world fit in this small mansion?" Ilham said and all laughed but I agree with her.

"Move ahead everyone." Dad said smiling at us and all nodded their head. Then we took lift. And it stopped at 2nd floor. Just for 2 floors we took lift? I'll roam around this small world with Ilham later. Dad and Khalu were walking and we were following them. Then they entered in a room followed by us. I saw two women sitting on bed talking to each other but they turned finding us there. Both of their eyes widened seeing someone. And I was shocked seeing someone. She was similar to Ilham. Is she her mother? Because I look alike my mother. Replica of her.

"Ammi." I heard Zayed's voice and looked at him to find him looking at the woman with teary eyes. She is definitely his Mom. She walked towards him and touched his face with her shaky hands. Then she hugged him tightly crying out loud. I looked at Sufi Bhai whom the other woman was hugging. That means she is his mother. I smiled looking at the reunion of mother and son.

"I'm so sorry, my doll. I wasn't there to save you from them. I'm so sorry." I turned when I heard Zayed Mom's voice and found her hugging Ilham to her chest and Ilham was crying hysterically.

"I won't let you leave me ever again, Ammi. I swear." Ilham said hugging her tightly and we smiled.

"I wish my mother was like them." I heard Alfi's voice and looked at her who looked down biting her lips. I walked towards her and hugged her who hugged me tightly.

"I'm there for you. Why do you need a mother like her?" I whispered in her ear and wiped the corner of my eyes.

"I know. And I won't ever leave you. The boy who will marry me will have to live with me." She said making all of us laugh. Crazy girl. I looked at Sabit whom Zayed and Sufi Bhai were hugging.

"Well, why there's so mu-" We looked behind hearing someone's voice. But I was shocked seeing the replica of... Zayed? No way.

"Zayed?" It slipped from my mouth looking at him who was a little bit old. He smiled looking at all of us.

"Haris. Are you also seeing my long lost children here?" He asked looking at Zayed and then at Ilham then his eyes moved to Sufi Bhai who smiled looking at them.

"I think I'm seeing the same thing, man." The man beside him said and we chuckled.

"Abbu." Zayed moved forward and hugged him who is his Dad. I smiled seeing the big smile on Ilham's face. Then he came to Ilham and kissed on her head while tears were rolling down on his cheeks.

"I missed the most beautiful days of my life. Spending time with my children." He said hugging her to his chest and I looked at my Dad who was smiling. Thank You so much Allah, for giving me my both the parents. Alhamdulillah.

"Oh. Is this our crazy Alfi?" I looked at him who was looking at Alfi with a smile and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"You know me?" She asked and he smiled kissing on her head.

"Of course I know you. You are the princess." He said and she smiled looking at him.

"I wish I was born as your daughter." She said looking at him with teary eyes and he rolled his eyes.

"You are my daughter only. Don't think that he is your father. Forget him." He said hugging her to his chest and she hugged him back.

"It's hard." She said pulling away from him and he smiled.

"Then leave it behind. Don't forget it." He said and she chuckled.

"Both are same." She said and we all laughed.

"Now you all will forget me?" We heard Sabit's voice and all of them chuckled.

"Come here son." Zayed's Mom and Sufi Bhai's mother called him together and he went to them with a big smile.

"And I'm not Zayed. I'm Zahid." I looked down when he said and all chuckled.

"Assalamualaikum. I'm Areesha Zayed Khan." I said looking at him and he smiled shaking his head.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam, dear. May Allah bless you." He said keeping his hand on my head and I smiled.

"Don't give blessings to me only. They are also waiting." I said pointing at my small family who smiled hearing me. Then both the men give blessings to them too. I looked at him who was smiling widely today. I haven't seen this beautiful smile on his face ever. This is the first time.

"Ya Allah. Protect these beautiful smiles of these people. They have suffered enough." I prayed closing my eyes and with a smile.

"Praying for me?" I opened my eyes and turned to him who was looking at me with a smile on his lips.

"Yep. I was praying for my beautiful and small family which united today." I said smiling at him and he smiled.

"What? What have you asked for?" He asked still looking at me and I looked down then looked up.

"I don't share anything which is between me and my Allah. Let it be secret between me and HIM." I said smiling at him and he chuckled shaking his head. That's when we heard a snap and looked forward to find Sufi Bhai with his mobile.

"You both are looking so beautiful here. See." He said showing us the picture and he was right. It's beautiful. We both are smiling widely looking in each other's eyes. A beautiful snap.

"Show me. Show me." Here comes Alfi who took the phone from him and awed.

"Oh my Allah. You guys are really looking very beautiful. Masha Allah. Bhai please share this pic with me." She said batting her lashes at Sufi Bhai who patted her head nodding his head. I walked towards my mother in law who was sitting with Ilham.

"Sorry. I got late." I said holding my ears and both of them chuckled.

"It's alright, sweety." Zayed's Mom said patting my head and I smiled. I sat down beside them and looked at Ilham who was sitting beside her.

"What should I call you both?" I asked looking at them and they smiled.

"You can call me Ammi." Zayed's mother said and I nodded my head.

"And call me Chachi or Aunt. Whatever you think is better." The other woman said and I smiled.

"What Zayed calls you?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Aunt Momina." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"Then I'll call you Aunt too." I said and three of them chuckled.

"Ooh. Following Bhai huh?" Ilham said smirking at me and I looked down with a little smile.

"Shouldn't I follow him?" I asked and she smiled.

"You should. After all he is your Angry Bird." She said smirking at me and I nudged her making her laugh.

"Angry Bird?" Aunt and Ammi asked together and I closed my eyes looking down.

"Bhai's pet name given by my sweet Bhabhi." I smiled looking at them who laughed hearing Ilham. We were busy in talking and having fun when we heard.

"Come on, man. I'm too young to get married." We looked at Sufi Bhai who came and sat beside us.

"Aunty, is he really too young to get married?" Zayed asked sitting beside him and Sufi Bhai rolled his eyes.

"No. Not at all son. Do you have any girl in your mind?" Aunty said and we all laughed looking at Bhai's face.

"Mom." He whined but Zayed beat him.

"Yes. I have. A girl who can irritate the irritating Sufi." Zayed said smirking at him and I chuckled knowing whom he is talking about. He is talking about Afra. She keeps pranking on Bhai saying he gets irritated very easily.

"Don't talk about her okay. She is an irritating girl." Bhai said gritting his teeth and we all laughed.

"Wow. Finally a girl is born who can irritate the irritating Sufiyan Haris Khan." Sabit said sitting beside Ammi and kept his head in her lap laying down on bed.

"Don't talk bad about her, man. Her sister is sitting here only." Zayed said pointing at me and I wriggled my brows at Bhai.

"Bhabhi you'll be on my side, right?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'll see." I said and he pouted making us all laughed. We were having fun when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"Well, someone's to-be is calling me." I said looking at Ilham who looked down with a smile.

"Bhabhi, speaker." Sabit and Alfi said together and I nodded my head.

"Assalamualaikum." I greeted.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. You forgot me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop your drama and tell me for what you called me." I said and heaed him chuckling.

"Where's your husband?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Here only. Why? Everything alright?" I asked with frowns and he chuckled.

"Yes, partner. Don't worry. And now tell him to reach my office right now." He said and I looked at him who nodded his head.

"Should I send your bride too with him? She is also here." I said smirking at her who glared at me making all of them chuckle but silently.

"Shut up." He said and I laughed.

"But why are you calling Zayed there?" I asked.

"I have to choose her wedding dress. Mom told me." He said hesitantly and I smiled looking at her whose lips smiled but a tint of redness shined on her cheeks.

"Who her?" I asked and heard him sighing.

"You know who this her is so stop playing with me and send your husband right now." He said and I laughed.

"Do you even know of which colour she wants her wedding dress?" I asked looking at her and she shook her head.

"That's why I'm calling Zayed so that he can tell me about her likes and dislikes." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you are calling the perfect person then for choosing her wedding dress." I said in a mocking tone while rolling my eyes.

"Hey. I know her likes and dislikes okay." Zayed said loudly and I chuckled.

"Damn Ree. You kept the phone on speaker from so long. You are gone. Oh Allah. I'm still blabbering. I'm hanging up. Bye." I heard Bhai's voice before I can say anything and we all laughed at his blabbering. Oh my brother. I looked at them who were still laughing.

"Oh Allah. Never take this smile from their faces. Ameen." I prayed in my heart with a big smile on my face.

Assalamualaikum and Hello lovelies. How are you all?

How was the chapter? It was enjoyable, right? The end part was quiet good I think. After some more parts then this story is also completed. Insha Allah. Hope we reach the end.

Do vote and comment please. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
52.8K 1.5K 17
#4th Rank in #spouse. Arsalan Abid Khan. He is silent but sometimes boldness is his nature. A very dominant person but kind hearted too. Loves hi...
79.2K 3.5K 39
Both are Calm. Because they know anger leads to big destructions. Both are Strong. Because they know being weak leads to nowhere. Both are loving. B...
42.6K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...