The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ] More

Characters
Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch.81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Ch. 100
I hope yall understand.
New Book is OUTNOW🥳
🥳Pooh Shiesty Book🥳

Ch. 61

5.8K 294 78
By Therightauthor

August 26th, 2019
Miami, Florida

Bezel's POV

When Caliana asked me to come to Miami and Hawaii with ha I couldn't find myself to say no. Even though I got shipments coming in any day now, and I normally like to be hea when shipments come in. But I trust that Nico nem can hold shit down until I come back.

" So when you gone stop doing this hosting shit? Cause you gotta get old one day." I asked Caliana laughing.

" AKEKEKE MY ASS, I'll let you know when I get old m'fer." She said rolling her eyes.

" I'm just fucking withcha luv. How long you tryna stay in Hawaii?" I asked as I leaned against the glass balcony outside.

" At least a week." She said as she said down crisscrossed.

" I'm not even gone lie. I can't stay gone fa a whole week, so I'ma have to fly back a few days earlier den dat." I said rubbing my waves.

" You straight. I understand you got business to handle. It's fine." She smiling.

When I first met Caliana her and Shy wasn't together. Me and Shy both had a crush on ha at the same time, but at that time I was doing a lotta reckless wild dumbass shit. Like home invasions, stealing cars, all dat type of shit, so a relationship was the last thing on my mind. Don't get me wrong I'm still moving weight across the boarder, but I'm smarter and I move more quietly with the shit I do now.

My phone started to ring. It was my plug Marco. I quickly answered it. I didn't mind talking in front of Caliana cause Shy damn near taught ha everythang bout the game.

" Wazzam?"

" Bezel, we still on for our get together tonight?" Marco asked me.

" Yeah, but I won't be able to pick up my babies so I'm sending a family member to come met ya." I said talking in code just in case the feds listening.

" Why no heads up? Ay? You know we no do that." Marco said.

" Some other things came up. So say Marco, don't be on no bullshit. Just let him pick em up, and everythang gone be good. Ight?"

" Yeah, yeah." Marco said.

I hung up the phone, and turned back around looking at Caliana. She was on ha phone.

" Come on, you could use a nap before you doing ya lil hosting shit tonight." I said walking over to her pulling ha out of the patio chair.

" Son, we still got time to chill. And plus, I need to tell you some." She said as she patted for me to sit down next to her.

" Wazzam?" I said as I sat down to her.

" The real reason I came to New Orleans for those 3 months was because when I was in Atlanta I was dating my ex, but I ended up finding out he got another girl pregnant the night I fought both of em. After my hosting in New Orleans, a couple days later I found out I was pregnant too. So, I just wanted to let you know beforehand just in case you don't wanna go to Hawaii with me anymore." She said looking at me.

I stood up, and walked over to the door to go inside.

" Why you still sitting there Caliana? Come on. Now I'm really finna make sure ya ass take a nap now." I said turning around looking at her.

I couldn't be mad at the fact that she pregnant. Cause all that happened before we met again.

She got up, and I made her go to sleep until it was time to for her to get up, and get ready. While she was sleeping I hired us security fa tonight.

After we both were dressed. We got into the sprinter. We pulled up to the club. I knew Caliana had to get her backend before she went into the club just like she did back in New Orleans the last time.

" Say we dis nigga at? We been outchea fa damn near 30 minutes." I asked Cali.

" Ion know. I told him we was hea. He said he was outside waiting on us." She said.

I nodded my head. The suddenly we heard a knocked on the sprinter van door. I opened it, and I'm guessing it was the party promoter.

" Why you haven't gotten out yet? Everybody in there waiting on you." He said to Caliana.

" I been outchea fa 30 mins waiting on you. Cause ain't nobody pay me my backend." She said back towards him.

" I gotcha money. Just come in first." He said.

" Well, if you got it den give it to me so I can count it. Then, I'll come in." Caliana said holding out her hand.

" I tell you bout you Instagram models, and shit. Always thinking a m'fer tryna get over on you. Just get out the van, AND THEN YOU'LL GET PAID!" He said raising his voice at her.

I got out, and grabbed him by his neck choking him up against the sprinter.

" Say nigga, watch ya tone when you talking to ha! Now, she done told ya ass to give her ha backend, and she'll go in. But we ain't stepping not one foot up in dat bitch until she get ha money! So, run ha money or it's gone be some problems outchea!" I said with my thick ass New Orleans accent as I tightened the grip around his neck.

" Ok, you can let him go now. Come let him go." Caliana said to me as she was pushing me away from the dude.

I let him go, and he pulled out a stack of money handing it all to Caliana.

" Now apologize to ha!" I said to the dude.

" I'm sorry." He quickly said.

" It's all good." Caliana said.

She put the money in the money counter, and it was 25k. We walked in the building, and into her section.

" Relax, stop looking so mean in the face." She said to me.

" I can't that shit really just blew me son. Ion like when niggas get outta line with women." I said truthfully as I clenched my jaw in anger.

She nodded her head, and picked up a bottle of 1942. I looked at ha like she was slow.

" Girl, if you don't put that damn bottle down." I said taking it out of ha hands.

She laughed," Chill, I was finna give it to one of my fans since I can't drink it."

" Oh, shit my fault." I said as I handed it back to her.

Cali's POV

I pulled out my phone, so I could record my fans. Bezel wasn't drinking tonight cause he was ready to beat the party promoter's ass. I knew after my hosting in Paris that I had coming up, this was gone be my last hosting for A WHILE. So I was turning up with my fans sober and all.

The Dj started playing Major by Dolph and ole dumbass.

" Trapper slash rapper slash bad bitch snatcher
Baby mama mad, she say you live like a bastard
Sold a hundred pounds and gave ten percent to the pastor
Keep goin' up the ladder, they mad, make 'em madder
Told my son when I'm gone you gon' be a rich lil bastard
Pointers on me hittin', leave a bitch dizzy
All my old bitches feelin' salty, yeah, yeah
In my DM, talkin' 'bout why you dog me? yeah, yeah
But I still miss you, can you call me? yeah, yeah
I heard ain't shit change, that you still ballin', yeah, yeah
She used to bust them scripts for me at Walgreens
Smugglin' narcotics was my calling, ayy"

I rapped, but ass soon as Ole dumbass part came on I took my hand swiping it under my neck telling him to cut dat shit off. My fans started laughing, and recording me. The DJ turned the song.

" Damn, what you got against Key Glock?" Bezel asked laughing.

" Dats the ex I was talking bout." I said rolling my eyes.

" Aww ok." Bezel said nodding his head.

We stayed for a couple more hours until we left.

" We might as well gone ahead, and stop at the gas station to get snacks, so we won't have to stop on the way to the airport." I suggested.

" Ight."

We pulled to the gas station, and got out. We walked in. I got a whole lotta of snacks.

" Damn, that's all?" Bezel asked looking at all of my stuff.

" Ummm, hold on." I ran back and grabbed 3 pickles.

Bezel laughed. I went into my purse, and pulled out my card. Bezel handed the cashier a $100 before I could even pay for it.

I looked at him with a mean mug.

" Let me pay for something at least one time dang." I said as I put my card back up.

" Nah, you straight." He laughed as we walked out.

" Can we take a picture real quick?" I asked him.

" No."

" Bezel."

" Caliana."

I just stood there with my arms crossed.

" Mchtttt son, you really be bugging." Bezel said smacking his lips as he turned around finally giving in.

I smiled as I handed the phone to one of the security guards. He took our pictures, and gave it back to me.

Swipe

Liked by Ashwitdatcash, Treycapalot, Barbiewhosnameisken, and 1,021,809 others

TheCaliCartier: Niggas know they'll lose they life, if they play with us😈🖤🤍!

-Comments-

Ashwitdatcash: Damn, tell him to smile or some next time🙄! His ass always mean mugging😂😒

TheCalicartier: Bitch he mean, so of course he gone be mean mugging whatchu mean😕😂! @Ashwitdatcash

Allhailreign: 😍😍😍

Miracleee_: He so fine😩😍🤤

Jadedbyherbeauty: This yo new dude👀? What happened to Glock?

Paperroutefat: 👀☕️ Welp...

We headed back to Bezel's place, and take a shower before we went to the airport to go to Hawaii.

—————

Y'all finally got a POV from Bezel😊! How y'all feel about him🤔? Y'all think he did too much with the party promoter or nah🤨? Was Cali petty for telling the DJ to cut the music off when Key part came on😂? Y'all ready fa the Hawaii trip or nah😝? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💋!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 416 14
Imagines of KeyGlock...cuz who don't like his fine ass!?
31.7K 1.2K 20
Don't forget to follow me. And don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you :D Top: Off Bottom: Gun FINISHED!!! Started: 14-03-2021 Ending: 22-03-20...
23.8K 1.6K 28
Gangster Love Story❤️ nothing to summarise..just peep in to know more..❤️🤭
2.2K 35 14
read this, you will love it.