(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (🔞)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (🔞)
Company Benefits
Thrill (🔞)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (🔞🔪)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (🔞)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (🔞)
Heat of the Moment (🔞)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (🔞)
The First Night Away
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (🔞)
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Storm, Earth, and Fire (🔞)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (🔞🔪)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (🔞)
Flower (🔞)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! ✨
A Little Extra
Fate

The Bluest Horizon

2K 59 22
By jeskoholic

Thankfully, nothing else happened after that weird single emoji message from Soojin, although I had to deal with the two unnies of (G) I-DLE acting like children when they’re around me. That would last for an entire night by the way.

Since they kept arguing almost all the time on who gets to sleep beside me (I volunteered to sleep on the couch, just for the record. They protested so I really have no choice.), I end up allowing both of them to sleep opposite of me.

I’d rather sleep in between them than to listen all night to them rambling over me to be honest.

Well, for the most part it was fine. I remember falling asleep with them literally just looking at me. I was able to let that pass and ignore it so that I could sleep in peace, and surprisingly I actually did.

But then when I thought that that was about it, it wasn’t actually.

I hardly dreamt of anything, and the next morning was really crazy.

I woke up to the weird feeling of two people cuddling me.

Well, I guess I wasn’t wrong when I was suspicious last night. I knew that with them sleeping so calm beside me like that, they were planning something really weird.

The sun’s first few rays were just beginning to line the horizon when I opened my eyes to the dim light of the hotel room. In my estimate, it felt like 5 am but with my jetlag I think it’s still 7 in the evening. The room helped ease the morning tension though as the overall atmosphere it generated was really catered for jetlagged tourists. I would feel comfortable if it wasn’t for the two people clinging onto me.

Minnie-noona was wearing a soft smile as she pressed her cheek on my shoulder, all while clinging to my arm with the rest of her body arced on her stomach that her knees are poking the side of my thigh. I must say: her proximity caused a lot of blood to rush to my groin as soon as I realized what I was feeling with my arm. Miyeon-noona on the other hand had her entire arm around my chest and I was a hundred-per cent sure that I too was feeling her crotch area on the side of my hip, her face lay so damn close to mine that if I turn towards her we’d surely kiss.

Other people would definitely kill to be in my situation right now, but with the natural rush of blood I was feeling thanks to how much of their skin were in contact with mine, I could barely say that I was fortunate. I was paralyzed, but luckily not by a sleep demon but by two lovely ladies that are definitely causing me an early wood.

So before anything else could happen, I slowly slipped myself from both of their grasps, all while attempting to keep them in their deep slumber. Miyeon-noona was a heavy sleeper anyway so it never really became a problem, but Minnie-noona was different. I managed to slip my arm off of Miyeon, and all her reaction was to just shift to the other side of the bed with her back against me, emphasized on her backless sleeping dress.

As I said, Minnie was different. As soon as I shifted my shoulder away from her, she pushed her face closer to my neck that I felt her soft breathing on my skin. In panic, I pretended to shift in my sleep in the hopes that she would free me from her clutches, and thankfully it worked before she even had the chance to hug me once again. I stood at the foot of the bed and I offered one last gaze towards them before I shake off any remaining sleep from me.

Minnie-noona had her arm over the place where I was lying just a few seconds ago, but since she moved previously, the short cloth of her silk-night gown raised above her thighs just enough to give me a perfect view of her tight white panties.

I closed my eyes as I moved closer to her, all so that I could reach for the blanket and throw it all over her exposed undergarments. I could’ve sworn she softly moaned as I covered her exposed skin. I did the same with Miyeon-noona just to be fair.

Now I don’t know if her moan was intentional or not, but with it aside it was so fucking sexy that it only caused more blood to rush to my member. So much skin was exposed before my eyes, but before I could think of anything lewd with the two vocalists of IDLE before me, I walked out of the bedroom to divert my libido to something else.

Oh right, let me check the fridge in case there’s something there that I could cook for them.

That seems to be a good idea.

---

Y/N spent the following minutes diverting his attention from the two sleeping ladies. Thankfully, doing such reduced his sex drive and his arousal. There wasn’t much on the room’s fridge, but it was enough for him to make a good meal out of.  It was also quite convenient that despite how noisy his cooking was (with the clanging of pans and sizzles of frying), the two vocalists remained asleep throughout the commotion. It was only when he was doing the final stages of his preparation did he felt a presence join him inside the small kitchen.

“Good morning, Y/N oppa,” greeted the soft and sleepy voice of Miyeon as she entered the kitchen.

“Oh, hello noona,” he said as he turned to face her. “I was up early so I figured I’d just cook something for us. Sorry if it’s really noisy and smelly. I just finished preparing—“

His voice was cut off as soon as he felt Miyeon hug him from behind, and her action almost caused him to loosen his grip on the pan.

“No wonder it smells good,” she said before giving a whiff off of Y/N’s shirt. “It smells really good.”

“I’m talking about the food, noona.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Miyeon said as she let go of her grip, although her early morning visual was enough to allure Y/N. “I figured Minnie’s still asleep so I’d take advantage of the situation and hug you.”

“You’re still going on that bet that you talked about before?”

Miyeon shrugged her shoulders. “Well, there’s nothing wrong with it. Honestly, it’s nice to see Minnie’s face when I tease her. Also, it’s not my fault that you smell really good in the morning, oppa.”

Well, if she puts it out that way I really can’t complain, Y/N thought. They’ve been doing it for a while now and the only bad thing I got from it was just Soojin red-eyeing me.

But there’s nothing new to that.

“Should I wake Minnie up, Y/N-nim?” Miyeon asked as she pointed her thumb towards the bedroom’s direction. “It’d be a shame if the food gets cold. You’ve put your effort to it anyway.”

“Umm,” Y/N scratched the back of his neck. “I didn’t actually cook something for me. I would, but the ingredients in the fridge were too limited. If I stretch it out to three meals I don’t think I can make something good.”

“Oh no, how about we just leave Minnie be and eat these together?” She then laughed rather loudly.

DING

“I’ll get that,” Miyeon volunteered. “Oh, and what I said about the food thing, it was a joke but it sucks if we’d just eat with you watching here.”

“Yeah, I know noona. Don’t worry. It is fine.”

Y/N stood for a while, and felt that the pause Miyeon gave him as she answered the door was a moment stuck in awkward silence.

He heard the door close followed by the bare footed steps and the slim figure of Cho Miyeon.

“Manager-nim, they’re calling us for a breakfast.”

“What? I thought we’re supposed to eat by ourselves?”

“Manager Lee unnie suggested it, and they’re asking us to be on the dining hall in fifteen minutes.”

Fifteen minutes?!

“Oh, that’s okay then,” Y/N pursed his lips as he wiped his hands on the suspended towel. “You and Minnie-noona can eat ahead if you like.”

“Hmm, I don’t want your effort to get wasted though… It’s even nicely presented. Oh! I have a better idea.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll wake up Minnie.”

“Umm, yeah and then…?”

“Just trust me on this oppa. I got you.”

And then she winked before disappearing to wake up her sleeping co-member.

I never understood what’s going inside her head honesty but I’ll just roll with it I guess.

---

Y/N, Minnie, and Miyeon were walking side-by-side as they approached the path towards the dining hall. He was completely fine with the two lovely girls walking with him, but their presence made it really awkward as they both were each holding plates on their respective hands while their free arms were snaked around Y/N’s.

Yes, Minnie and Miyeon took the food he cooked and brought it all over their shared table for breakfast.

It was to his best efforts that he protested against Miyeon’s plan, but with how determined and persistent the both vocalists seemed to be, he had no choice but to succumb to the pair’s rather astounding wishes. He knew as soon as the three of them would be seated on the table, the mere story of the excess food would already cause a stir amongst the group especially Shuhua. She’d always complain about uneven food distribution anyway.

“Oh they’re here!” Shuhua called from the table. Apparently, the trio of Y/N and the vocalists were the only ones not on the table yet.

“You two are late!” Yuqi remarked. “You even brought Y/N-nim late with you! I told you he should’ve… wait, why are you holding two plates?”

“Don’t tell me you’ve already gone for food already…” Manager Lee remarked. “I thought they served and opened the buffet per table. We’re the only ones here.”

“Oh these, Y/N-nim oppa made them for us both,” Miyeon said as she supplied the rest of the table with a proud smile. “He woke us up with plates of delicious food.”

“He was unaware that we’re getting breakfast together so he made for us. He’s so cute, right? It’d be a shame and a waste if we don’t eat it so we decided to bring it here all the way from the room,” Minnie added.

“Plus it emphasizes how lucky we are that we’re room with Y/N-nim.”

“But you kidnapped him, right?” Soyeon joked.

“I’m envious,” Yuqi remarked with a pout. “If I still remained as his roommate I should be having that treat.”

“To be fair, I was just up early and I made it out of ignorance,” Y/N said. “I didn’t know that we’re having breakfast together I thought we’re eating on our own.”

“Oh don’t be too humble oppa; I know it tastes good judging by how it smells. It’s an amazing privilege,” Miyeon said as both she and Minnie placed the utensils they took from the room beside the dish.

Shuhua, who was seated next to Miyeon, immediately took her fork and stabbed the piece of meat on the place and took the slice to taste it. Her action definitely earned looks of surprise from all her other members.

“Yah…!” Miyeon panicked as she knocked over her own steel spoon and fell to the floor in attempt to stop her younger member.

“Oh it does taste good!” Shuhua remarked after chewing the flavoured meat.

“That’s not fair! Oppa literally made these for us!” Miyeon retorted as she slid the plate out of Shuhua’s reach.

“But I just wanted to taste it unnie!”

“Don’t take my food, please,” the Vocalist replied, earning a smile from Soyeon and Manager Lee.

“You know what; let’s just get our food since we’re all here. I don’t want things to get even more chaotic,” Soyeon said.

“But I’m taking my food for myself, okay?”

The eight of them continued with the early breakfast and it was noticeable how happy and uplifting the spirits of the girls have been since they came. The primary source of energy and liveliness on the table were Shuhua and Yuqi, perhaps due to their natural crack headedness that is the maknae line. Minnie and Miyeon were truly inclined to not share the meal that Y/N made, and flexed to everyone else how special they felt to be roomed with him. Soyeon was busy discussing the plans with Manager Lee, and the only person who had Y/N’s attention was Soojin. Normally, Soojin would definitely stare against him to death at this situation. Y/N should entirely be melting on his seat right at that moment. In fact, he would’ve preferred that she glared at him like she was supposed to. It would make things less scary than what she’s doing now.

Soojin was remarkably enthusiastic despite the presence of the ‘favour’ on two of her unnies and her mere reaction was nothing short of confusing and suspicious given her message the previous night. Even at the rare times where they would accidentally look at each other’s eyes, she would just supply him with a short and soft smile and then look away without a word.

Of course, knowing Soojin she must have something else hidden on the surface of her actions. Y/N knew there was something off and he counted on the events to unfold to have answers to the questions he had on his head.

It was, however, to no avail. They all continued their rather conversation-packed breakfast complimenting how beautiful their first impressions of the place were. Yuqi was the most excited of them all as she was entirely looking forward to getting soaked in the water after being water- deprived for such a long time.

As interesting as it may seem to Y/N, the rest of the breakfast was cut short rather early as they quickly prepared for their trip to the villas. The next thing he knew, they were walking outside after meeting at the hotel’s lobby; each holding a respectable amount of luggage.

“Well, as you know I’ll be staying behind for this one,” Manager Lee said as she guided the seven of them towards the boarding dock. “I want all of you to enjoy the place and don’t worry of anything else. The rest of the staff members are staying behind to monitor the events in the company while you’re all there.”

She then winked towards Y/N rather quickly.

“So with that, I want to repeat myself that you are all here for vacation. Ease your minds of anything work related and enjoy the company of each other. It’s our job to deal with it while you are all there.”

“It feels unfair thought that you’re all still in work while we’re going there, manager-unnie,” Soyeon said.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m pretty sure there’s a handful of stuff in the hotel that I’ll enjoy anyway.”

“Visit us if you could, okay?” Minnie said, offering her manager a hug of which she whole heartedly received.

“I will, of course. If you ever need me just message me, okay?”

“Thank you manager-unnie,” the six girls said in unison, bowing towards her as courtesy.

“Take care of them Y/N, okay?”

Y/N nodded. “I promise I’ll do my best.”

“Okay then. See you!”

Each of them then said their good byes as the seven of them boarded the boat.

---

The trip was rather silent, perhaps due to the noise emitted by the boat’s motor overwhelming any attempt of us to converse. But despite that, the silence that the atmosphere gave us allowed me to appreciate the beauty of Bora-Bora even though we’re not on the place just yet. This definitely was the clearest waters I’ve ever been through, and since arriving last night I knew how breath taking the place was even during the dark.

Slowly, our view of the large hotel overlooking the seas was slowly changed to minimal islands with palm trees complementing the perfectly pristine blue waters. It was exactly what one would describe as mesmerizing. Every scenery felt like taken out of a photography book with how beautiful the sights were. The waters too were so peaceful under the light of the sun, and the girls were duly taking advantage of the amazing background by taking photos of each other. I would sometimes get included, but since I was briefly promoted as their manager (at manager Lee’s absence here of course) I suddenly became their photographer as well. I would say I do take some good photos and their opinions could definitely back me up on that.

Anyway, after a good few moments of posing here and there, the seven of us eventually reached the drop-off point, and surprisingly there were a good few locals who greeted us as we boarded off of the boat. But then, the amazing sight caused the girls to fall silent as they lay amazed by the sight beforehand as we were all transported to small, caddie-like vehicles that were open for the view.

The drop-off point and the road leading to the villas of Bora-Bora served as some sort of an appetizer to the actual place. The small caddie drove us through trees, grasses and huts all over the path leading to the villa proper. There were different kinds of greenery and large trees that I couldn’t even name all around us, and aside from the short briefing of our driver/tour guide, we were all busy bathing ourselves on the eye-popping place. It was truly a sight to behold.

The small convoy stopped over a man-made bridge, where the guide referred the seven of us to the large mountain situated on an island, and from our spot I could readily see some of the villas where we would be spending the next days or even weeks. The sight of the Mountain alone earned a lot of gasps from the girls, and the person who notably was most enthusiastic about seeing it was Minnie-noona.

“Oh gosh it’s so pretty! I want to go there if we’re allowed to!” She remarked.

We continued our small journey to the villas and exited towards the main entrance of the rooms. I could already feel the anticipation as my heart began to beat really violently against my chest. The place was just so beautiful and the sea breeze was there to top it all up.

The caddie eventually reached the rather far end of the villas where we were situated, and even though each villa was technically a house in its own right, it felt like floating village as we were all interconnected with steel fenced bridges over the incredible water. I could already smell the breeze of seawater even before we got off from the caddie.

“So, we’ve finally reached the place of your villas,” the guide said. “Please enjoy your stay here! I believe we’ve already sorted your items on your individual villas so all you have to do is to sit back and relax, and maybe rest because y’all had a long travel.”

“Thank you so much for your hard work!” The seven of us bowed and thanked the guide as he nodded before pulling the caddie over and out of our sight.

“I can’t believe it; we’re finally here,” Yuqi said as she turned around. “We’re finally in Bora-Bora and everything’s so pretty!”

“Everywhere I set my eyes at I just want to take a picture,” Miyeon said. “Hey, for starters, why don’t we take a groufie while we’re here?”

“But we look like a mess with all those travelling,” Soyeon remarked. “My hair’s so messed up.”

“Nah, Soyeonah you look fine,” I said. “Let’s take the groufie. I’ll take it for us seven.”

“Don’t worry, this won’t be posted in IG,” Miyeon remarked. “Smile”

I held noona’s phone as I snapped a good three photos with them. But after a few shots, three became four, then five, until we were basically doing a mix of individual and group photo shoot under the heat of the sun.

“Alright, let’s begin this the right way. I think we had too much photos already,” Soyeon announced. “We all know our assignments right? I think the villas have the names placed in the front so let’s go there and get accustomed to the place.”

“Let’s go!” Yuqi said in triumph as she raised her hand high in the air.

---

Yuqi and I separated from the group and approached our respective villa, which was conveniently located at the farthest end of the dock bridge and in the middle of the other two member-filled villas beside us. The villa itself was a grand mix of traditional and modern with its straw-woven roof, emitting a cool shade on its small balcony.

The inside, however, was the complete opposite of its exterior. It was a rather spacious room with wooden floors and white-painted walls that emphasized the villas already bright atmosphere thanks to the open windows. A large couch was clad in the middle with a small glass table opposite a large television while the rest of the room was decorated with modern ornaments such as lamps, frames, furniture that perfectly complemented the modern design of the villa. What caught my attention the most was the table in between the couch and the TV; the glass surface emitted a deep blue light despite being in the middle of the day. I’m pretty sure Yuqi noticed it as well as she immediately threw her bag on the couch and approached the glass table.

“Omo, what’s that glowing light there?” She said in amazement.

I gazed through the glass with her, and to our surprise the faint blue glow that the glass was emanating was from the sea below us.

Yes, the sea could literally be seen through the table, and from my position I could even make up a few fishes swimming by as both Yuqi and I stood there like little children.

“That’s amazing,” I commented. “I’ve never seen any resort do that before. No wonder this place is always visited by tourists.”

“I wonder how they did that. That’s so cool you could see the fishes below through that.”

“It feels weird though if you randomly look there and see someone’s face from Idle. That would be really funny.”

“Yah,” she said as she laughed. “Let’s just check the rest of the place. They said they took our stuff here… I wonder where they are…”

Yuqi moved towards the small kitchen, but before she could open the small fridge (which looked like a drawer by the way with how cleverly they designed the damn thing), she was distracted by the pair of sliding doors just opposite the room. She steered the white curtains clear as she slid the door, and the soft sea breeze of Bora-Bora greeted us as she made her way towards the balcony. There were notable seats and tables situated over the wooden terrace, which lead me to assume that the place also doubled as a dining space.

“Oh God that’s amazing,” I said as I approached her too. “It even has a small swimming dock. We should try that soon.”

“Gosh I can’t even wait to swim already.”

“I can push you now if you want.”

“Yah,” she protested. “I forgot I was just about to check the bedroom.”

She then disappeared behind me with a series of footsteps and the sound of a door closing.

I wanted to go to her too and check the stuff out, but I was too busy admiring the amazing sight as I perched on the edge of the dock.

“Oppa…!” I heard someone call from my left.
Soyeon was standing on the dock too, and was supplying me the most outstretched wave she could give with her small arms. Of course, I returned the gesture as well.

With our distance, I was sure if I need to tell her something I definitely should shout. The villas were spaced evenly far in the extent that you could definitely fit another villa in between and still have enough space in the perimeter to swim around. I assume they designed it accordingly, I mean Bora-Bora’s famous as a honeymoon destination.

“Oppa, I found the bedroom, Yuqi called as she emerged from the curtains. “Our stuff’s here.”

“I’m coming,” I yelled before I gestured towards Soyeon. I pointed towards our villa and she seems to have understood it by replying with a nod, all before I went back to where Yuqi was.

“Surprisingly, there’s a door here,” Yuqi pointed towards a door in the far end of the kitchen. She turned the handle and pushed, and I was surprised to see the bedroom, all bathing in the glory of the sun through similar sliding glass doors connecting to the balcony, greeting us from where the kitchen door was just mere moments ago.

The bedroom was perfectly similar in design to the rest of the house with its familiar furniture consisting of bedside tables, foot racks, and a couple of ornaments that complimented the modern aesthetic of the house.

The bed, on the other hand, was larger than any of our beds back at the dorm. It was definitely meant to fit more than just two people. It was so spacious and elegant that I don’t even want to stain its perfectly white sheets.

“Interesting choice of design; after waking up you get to see the sea immediately,” I said. “It even connects to the kitchen.”

“I know right; if you wake up hungry you could just cook right away. Shuhua and her black hole of a stomach would love this.”

“There’s even another TV here.”

Yuqi turned towards the rack opposite the bed. “Oh wow there is! I never noticed that. We could watch before going to sleep. It’s amazing.”

“What’s this?”

I walked towards a small wooden sliding door just right of the bed, and as soon as I slid it rather noisily, what greeted me firs hand was a tub.

“Oh so this is the bathroom.”

I walked further inside, only to see two sinks side by side with large mirrors before them. We just got here and yet the place was already swarming with flowery scents. The small hallway of the room was rather long, and therefore I continued walking towards the far end only to see a shower room with its entire heads hung up.

“Our stuff’s in here, oppa,” Yuqi said as she opened a small sliding door I missed. Apparently it was a large walk in closet, but what surprised me was the pair of toilets that was inside as well.

No wonder I didn’t see it on the outside part of the bathroom.

Well, what can I say? It really blended perfectly with the rest of the room.

“Gosh this place is so full of surprises,” I accompanied her as we both walked inside the walk-in closet, only to find our bags neatly placed under a large cabinet and our clothes neatly sorted out; some were hung and some were folded.

“Oh wow they really did take care of the unpacking for us. That’s amazing.”

“I’m surprised too, oppa. Well, I guess that does it for the tour for now?”

I backed away to give way for her to go out first before following her back to the bedroom. She then collapsed and sat on the soft sheets overlooking the steady ocean.

“We pretty much covered the entire place, right?” she asked.

“I’m guessing you’re tired with all the travelling, aren’t you?”

“I really am oppa. What time is it?”

“It’s close to noon.”

“Gosh I want to sleep. Did Soyeon say anything about what we’re doing this afternoon, oppa?”

“Hmm,” I don’t think she did. I can’t remember anything that she said. “I don’t think she mentioned anything. I’m pretty sure she’s tired as well. We could take this time to rest, you know.”

“Well, in that case,” she said as she stood up. “You’re tired too oppa, aren’t you? Why don’t we remove this jet lag and sleep for now? It’s been a long day honestly.”

“O-Of course,” I blushed. “I can sleep on the floor if you-“

“Sheesh oppa I told you: you can sleep with me. Don’t make it a big deal,” she chuckled. “You’re so cute when you go all awkward like that.”

And then, to my surprise, she walked right in front of me and pushed me to the bed rather aggressively. I was so taken aback at her action that I froze for a good few seconds on the soft sheets. She then leaned towards me.

“I’ll wash my face, and then let’s sleep, okay Y/N-oppa?”

Those were the last words I heard from her before she stood back up and disappeared to the bathroom.

What the fuck was that?

I must admit; her pushing me like that was really, really unexpected. It was so aggressive. I never thought Yuqi could do that.

Damn I’m thinking of a lot of shit just because of that.

The last person that pushed me that hard was Soojin.

Oh God, it’s too early. It’s too early for that Y/N.

Stop it, Y/N. The vacation’s just beginning.

I already got a feeling this vacation’s going to be chaotic as hell.

I freed my thoughts of anything that could be sprung out from Yuqi’s actions by staring at the beautiful ceiling of the villa while the sound of her washing her face was the last thing I heard before going off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 45 23
I got the idea for this story on tiktok. Account owner: Miyeon @2eyon This story is about all of the members of (G)-I-DLE. The contents of this story...
2.9K 125 16
Shuhua is the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful people in China. Her family has roots in the domain market in the country or even in i...
3.2K 190 20
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...
1.7K 81 10
It's the last year of high school and shuhua wants to end it in the best possible way. however, in addition to her football shoes, a healthy dose of...