One Step At A Time(Girl Meets...

By MayaFriar_

Completed. Maya and Lucas are all grown up with children. They have 4 kids Justin, Zoey, Ryan and Brooke. Thi... More

*WARNING*
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Lesson
Chapter 7 Lesson #2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 WHIRLWIND
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
GUYS THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry
Chapter 21
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT

Epilouge

212 9 0
By MayaFriar_

So in the end Brooke and Jake ended up together. It took a little bit of work, but Ryan and Brianna fell in love. Of course there were many bumps in the road, but that's life right? As for Missy well she ended up dating Daniel that jerk who tried to beat up Ryan. He got her pregnant at 15 and she dropped out of school no ones heard from her since. Ciara lost connections with her brother, but became closer with the gang. She's still single, but it's fine she'll find someone. Justin ended up marrying Lindsay and having a little girl Aimee. Zoey ended up marrying a great guy Dylan. They ended up having twin girls Felicia and Juliette. Maya and Lucas are still madly in love. Maya had her baby in April it was a little boy Carson Michael. Faith and Clay are just now starting to guide through their new lives. I might end up writing a sequel about Faith and Clay, but I'm not positive. Thank you guys for reading my first book! I'll never forget Brooke, Ryan, Brianna, Jake or any of the other characters in this story:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.2K 35
Maya Lucas Riley Farkle Zay and Isorada all get Instagram and couples are formed and some couples are destroyed {this is a lucaya and riarkle fanfict...
77.2K 2.5K 48
Lucas and Maya met each other in an orphanage when they were 13. As time went on the two of them got very close and they ended up falling for each ot...
7.5K 299 25
"dream dreams maya, your going to get everything you want in life." they had to grow up someday ;; this story is such shit. i don't know what i...
7K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...