Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

thedarkdoctorgirl15 által

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... Több

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!

139 8 1
thedarkdoctorgirl15 által

Helloooooo! Wassup my beloved readers? New chapter is out and I really hope you like it!

I need to note that the next updates might be a bit late as I have some new ideas in mind.

Don't forget to leave a comment as I reallyyyy loved reading them!

I don't One Piece but I do own the OC and the plot!

Have fun with a lot kisses!

xoxoxo

It was already morning and the sun was shining, behind the cloudy sky.

The girl had woken up some minutes ago but refused to get up from bed as she found it too comfortable to leave her spot.

Elga was hugging her pillow that smelled a very familiar and pleasant smell.

With every breath she tightened the embrace and hid her body under the soft blankets like a cat who searched warmth to continue her nap.

However, she knew it had been pretty late and she had to force herself out of the mattress or else she would get scolded by Volff.

She left a silent hum while stretching her body and opened her eyes to look at the room around her.

Suddenly, realization hit her and the eyelids widened in shock as she wasn't in her own room.

*Ahh, yeah... I dropped unconscious yesterday and Law must have carried me to his quarters...*, she thought and stood up making a small jump.

She tidied the sheets and pillows and folded the blankets, putting them aside on the bed's edge.

Also she opened the window to refresh the air and walked towards the exit of the room.

~...~

After visiting the bathroom, the girl decided to head for the kitchen and take her morning coffee so as to wake up her brain.

From the minute she opened her eyes a strong headache accompanied her moves and placed a finger on her temple so as to massage in an effort to ease the pain.

Elga walked to the cupboard to take a painkiller and Law who was sitting on the chair, reading the daily newspaper while enjoying his coffee, saw the movement.

"How do you feel today?", he asked taking a sip from his mug while keeping his eyes focused on the text in front of him.

"Like Zunesha stepped on my head.", she blankly answered and poured some of the bitter liquid in a cup, sitting on the seat in front of him.

The boy raised an eyebrow amused by the girl's description of her pain and lowered his newspaper so as to examine her face better.

"It must be because of your fruit's power."

"Ahh, don't remind me that!", she exclaimed and left her body melt on the chair.

"You must practice so as to get used to this ability.", he explained.

"I don't understand why people eat those fruits... They have more disadvantages that benefits."

"Well, they can save your life sometimes.", he replied remembering the moment Corazon made him eat the Ope Ope no mi even though he wasn't ready for this ability.

Yet he came to get used to it and learned to avail of it in order to save himself from death.

"It will be difficult in the beginning but then you will get along with your powers. It just needs time, patience and a lot of practice.", Law added in a matter-of-fact tone.

The girl just left a tired sigh for response and got up from her seat.

"Volff said we must help with the farm today. The others must have already started their chores.", Elga informed the boy in boredom.

This fact was included on the deal everyone made with the older man, in order to leave them stay for free in his house.

The teenagers would earn their own money so as to pay for their expenditures, clean their room as well as the rest of the house and help Volff with his farm.

Today was Saturday and being the first day of the weekend, everyone except Shachi who had to work until extra late for the festival's occasion at the hair salon, must finish their agricultural jobs firstly to enjoy their time afterwards.

"Right...", Law answered and took a deep breath to gain some courage. "We have to collect the plums... I hope Mr. Junk don't make umeboshi again.", he added, taking a frowned expression disgusted only from imagining their taste.

"I can collect them for both of us and you can feed the piglets!", the brunette suggested and Law agreed with a nod.

"If we share the work, we can finish earlier so you have enough time to visit Cynthia-ya too."

The girl replied with a smile and so they started their day.

~...~

*Eww, this place stinks here... I prefer the work in the infirmary...*, Law thought frowning while crossing the barn where the pigs and other animals like cows and goats were kept.

His responsibility contained only the piglets' feeding, for the day, because Volff wanted him as a doctor, to have a check of them.

The black-haired boy approached the place they were positioned and opened the wooden door so as to walk inside without taking any precautions in case they run off.

Suddenly, 7 small piglets, hearing the cricking sound, prepared themselves and once Law stepped inside, they attacked jumping on him and escaped from the construction, running on different directions.

The young doctor started chasing after them in fear he will get scolded from Volff again.

Somewhere under the thick leaves of a plum tree, Elga was picking up the purplish fruits, spitting some small flies that had entered her mouth.

"Man... I'm still at the beginning and I'm already tired!", she whined but nevertheless continued her work until a strange noise caught her attention.

"oink,oink"

The brunette turned her head towards the source and saw a small pink piglet looking at the basket that contained the plums.

"No, no, no, no! Don't even think of it!"

The animal though didn't seem to be afraid of the girl's presence and headed running to the direction of the fruits.

The girl lifted the heavy object in an effort to protect her strain but the piglet crossed the path between her legs, dropping her down.

Elga clearly furious, run after the animal so as to grab it on her hands, through the field.

Then, she saw another one, digging a plum tree's roots and realized that something must had happened with the boy.Though, she decided to leave the questions for afterwards and bag the piglets before Volff be aware of the accident.

"Oi! You!", she called the one eating the roots and it turned its body to face her.

Immediately, the girl's eyes turned into a light pink color and so did the piglet's in interaction.

"You come here!", Elga said and the animal followed her orders, walking patiently at her.

The girl surprised, her idea worked, left a giggle escape her lips and run at the exit of the field so as to get a better view of the other piglets' position.

She detected fresh footprints at the distance that leaded into the woods and pursued them until she found herself standing behind some bushes.

She could observe a motion coming from them and jumped in order to catch it.

However, she didn't land on what she expected and just earned a puzzled expression, followed by a devilish smirk by the person beneath her.

"I didn't know you were so desperate for a hug to jump on me like that.", Law answered with his teasing husky voice.

"Well, I went for a piglet but little did I knew, I would fall on a cow...", she returned the joshing, placing a smile on her lips too.

"You mean fall for, I guess...", he continued with only his smirk grow wider.

The girl's cheeks blushed at his words and removed herself from the top of his torso so as to give him enough space, stand up on his own.

"S-shut u-up, baka!"

"We need to brew a plan and catch the piglets.", Law said, avoiding the girl's shouting, glancing at the animal that sat quietly behind Elga all this time.

"This one seems to like you, though... What did you do?", he commented.

"I used my ability."

Law's eyes widened in surprise and looked at the small piglet again.

*So, she learned how to activate her powers, huh?*

He couldn't lie, after his conversation with Volff last night, he was still concerned about this topic.

The fact that this fruit showed such a dangerous side effect like high brain pressure, meant he had to keep a close eye on the girl in case she won't be able to control it.

Moreover, like the ope ope no mi that allocates a limited time in utility, maybe there are more effects in regard to the use of it, other than the physical ones.

"Come on, let's chase those pigs!", the girl's voice interrupted his thoughts and he nodded in agreement leaving his worries beside.

"We can cooperate by combining our abilities. I will scan the area while you can attract the piglets.", Law suggested.

"Sounds fair.", Elga replied and with that, the black haired boy summoned his room with the infamous light blue dome surrounding the place.

"Scan...", Law called his move and he immediately spotted the position the 7 small animals were hidden.

"Can you see them?", he asked the girl.

The brunette's eyes turned that shiny pink color again and run towards their location in order to catch their attention.

"Follow me.", she ordered and the piglets started walking behind her, shaping a queue.

A giggle escaped Law's lips as his plan actually worked perfectly, amazed by the girl's powers.

When they finally reached the barn, Elga stepped inside the barn and guided the piglets into the spacious wooden cage, they were supposed to be kept. She walked quickly outside of it, when she was sure all the 7 animals were safe and sound and locked the door behind her.

She then, glanced at Law and laughed by the situation.

"At least, I can assert Mr. Junk that the piglets definitely enjoy good health!", he commented sarcastically.

"What just happened was hilarious!", the girl answered and giggled.

The boy's grey orbs locked on hers for a few seconds, memorizing the sight of the smily girl in front of him.

She stared at him back, feeling happy she had the opportunity to witness the boy in a more relax mode.

"I think you should get ready. You have an appointment with Cynthia-ya if I'm not mistaken.", he reminded her and Elga's eyes widened in realization as the time had passed faster than she though.

"Ahh, you're right! I should hurry up or else I won't be able to be ready in time for the festival!", she replied and started walking distancing herself while waving back at him.

Law having his lips still carved in a smile felt impatient for a moment about the upcoming afternoon, even though he would never admit it.

*Oh well, I guess I have to collect the plums now...*, he finally thought, changing immediately his expression into a frowned one and sighed tired.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 41
⚠️spoilers to cannon events in One Piece after Wano arc⚠️ In pain and suffering at the loss of his crew, Law ends up in a different world in an attem...
6.5K 262 23
A girl, Loralei, is in a house filled with misfortune, even though her parents are rich, her parents fight all the time, and her brothers ran away af...
130K 4.6K 21
🔱 With You 🔱 ~°~°~°~° It's about meeting The One, set in the past. Sounds just like one of those typical love stories, right? Well, it is not ent...
3.5K 112 15
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑤 ✘ ♀ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...