SONGBIRD

_simplistic_x által

Rose Nicholls is new to Hogwarts, going into 3rd year after being transferred from Beauxbatons. However, som... Több

Introductions
New beginning
Just A Song
The Black Lake
A Study Session From Hell
The Little Black Dress
A Slap In the Face
The Betrayal
I Dont Wanna Know
Fire Whisky
Stars
A Suprise Gift
Back to Hogwarts
The Goblet Of Fire
Dragons
The Truce Is Over
Who's Your Date?
The Party From Hell
Aftermath
The Return Of The Necklace
Amortentia
The Yule Ball
Took Us Long Enough
Insecure
Under Water
The Past Few Months
Seen You After Okay Rose?
Numb
Its You and Me
For Cedric
Back To Hogwarts
I Must Not Tell Lies
Falling Into Place
Dumbedore's Army
Exposed
The Pink Quill
Your Sociopathic and Narcasisstic
8 Letters
He's Got PadFoot
Sirius
He's Back
Another Year Over
Finally Home
Liquid Luck
Sing It Again
Cursed Necklaces&Dinner Parties
Stay With Me
My Date Is Running Late
May I Have This Dance?
The Boggart
Harry's Theory
Internal Bleeding
Not With Her
Have You Broken Up?
Teeth Marks
The Green Apple
Blaise Zabini
Yearning
The Last Day
The Bathroom Floor
The Task
We're Sisters
Sectumsempra
Dumbledore Is Dead
The Wedding
Taken
Not That I've Ever Thought About Him
Hogwarts Has Changed
The Carrows
Michael
Crucio
Breaking Glass
Can't Shake It
Not The Right One For You
Poly Juice Potion
Malfoy Manor
Memories Returned
War Has Begun
You have Something Of Mine
Killed
She's All I Had Left
Harry Potter Is Dead
The White Room
Finding Peace With Him
Awake
Finale p2
Epilouge
A/N

Finale p1

909 11 0
_simplistic_x által

Rose's POV
——————
Watching as Bellatrix tried to fire the killing curse at Luna and Cho I cleared my mind and projected my ability so it went right over them. They both watched in relief as the green curse disappeared into smoke over their heads. Draco was to my left firing spells with my wand at any death eater that come close, but now I had to find Harry. I kept a watchful eye out as I began to make my way out of the great hall.

"Where the hell are you going?" I heard Draco shout
"I need to find Harry!" I shouted back, trying to make my way past the sea of death eaters but Draco just followed behind me.

I had my eye on the stone staircase, my feet picking up the face as I heard spells being shot back and forth. Safely, I made my way out of the great hall but before I could take another step to find Harry I felt a pair of strong arms pull me back. I fought against the pair of arms violently, thinking a death eater had just grabbed me. I kicked and tried to scream but their hand kept my mouth shut tight. But, the sudden smell of mint and cologne made my heart calm down as he pulled me to a quiet corner.

Draco's arms let me go once we were in some kind of safety, away from the fighting and any prying eyes. Spinning around I saw Draco stood metres away from me, his hands shoved in his pockets as he stared at me with wide eyes. Carefully, I studied his expression but I couldn't read him at all, he looked at me with disbelief but I was unable to tell what he was thinking. My eyes travelled down to his wrists seeing the silver bracelet I gifted him, only making my heart tug with guilt at what Draco must have gone through thinking I was dead. His eyes looked red raw, as if he'd been crying only making me want to run into his arms. We stood, metres apart in complete silence just staring at one another, our breath becoming heavy. The anticipation was killing me, he just stood there in silence.

Not being able to take much more I spoke up.

"Draco I can explain everything, I'm so sorry you thought-"

But before I could finish Draco ran the length between us, crashing his body against mine. He wrapped his arms tight around my neck while I brought mine around his torso, both of us melting against each other. I drowned in his scent as if buried my head into him further. I felt his body shaking against mine, my heart hammering against his as we finally got what we had been yearning for.

Each other.

"All I care is that your alive" Draco blurted as he ran his fingers through my hair "Your alive!"
"I'm alive, I'm here" I cooed.

"I'm so glad you got your memories back! I came here to find you but-" Draco began, stuttering at his words as he tried to finish to sentence.
"I'm sorry I couldn't find you in time, I'm sorry you had to go through this" My tears began to stream as did his.

Draco pulled away from the hug, his hands travelling to my face as he held it gently, caressing my cheeks.

"I didn't know how to be without you" He cried, tears pooling from his stone grey, his lips quivering
"You don't have to ever think about it again, I'm not going anywhere" I cooed
"I love you more than anything in this fucking world" Draco said sternly "I'd do anything for you".

I felt my heart flutter with unconditional love, back where I belonged in Draco's arms.

"And I'd do anything for you, I love you so much Draco" I cried as we both wiped away the tears from each other's cheeks.

With that he crashed his lips against mine, my hand made its way up to Draco's hair, weaving my fingers through the platinum blond. Draco grabbed hold of my lips, pulling me closer to him, not wanting any distance to be between us. I felt like I was home against his touch, my skin on fire as he deepened the kiss. My heart felt like it could explode.

But, as much as I wanted and needed to stay in Draco's arms I had to find Harry, we both had a job to do. Regrettably, I pulled away from the kiss much to Draco's sorrow.

"I always knew there was something special about you" He smirked
"Draco I have to go...I have to find Harry"
"Rose-"
"I'll come and find you after!".

"No way, I don't care if you are now the most powerful witch I refuse to let you out of my sight again" He said sternly
"Draco-"
"I will literally just follow you" He smiled.

"Fine, let's go" I laughed as Draco dove in to kiss my forehead. Our hands intwined together as we both made our way to find Harry, hand in hand. But as we made our way up the steep stone steps a loud noise sounded from the courtyard. I took one look at Draco before we made our way in a rush towards the noise.

Once we entered the courtyard I saw Harry and The Dark Lord, face to face. My heart fell in my chest and I pried my hand away from Draco's.

"Rose!" He shouted but I didn't listen, all I could focus on was helping Harry. So I raced forward towards Harry as he scrambled back up with Draco's wand in his grasp. As soon as I reached Harry, making The Dark Lords expression turn even more angry.

Suddenly, I turned around to see Neville jump into the air with the sword of Griffindore latched into his hand. I felt panic rush through me as I saw Hermione and Ron fall into the rubble of the castle, a beady eyed snake launching towards them with its teeth out, ready to attack. Harry shot me a fearful look, being to far away to do anything. But, Neville was one step ahead as he thrusted the sword right into the snakes neck just a few seconds before Hermione and Ron would have been killed. He saved them. Neville screamed in triumph as soon as the sword made contact with the snakes flesh, slicing it with ease. The snake turned into nothing more that black fragments off the snake, disappearing into the air. Me and Harry turned back around to see The Dark Lord clutching his chest in pain while he looked at both of us with fear. Fear that he would meet his demise.

The last piece of The Dark Lords soul was gone.

"NOW!" Harry shouted just as The Dark Lord began to raise his wand straight to Harry.

At the sound of Harry's words I cleared my mind, concentrating hard on the task at hand. Letting my scream hit the The Dark Lord, rendering him even weaker, my voice surrounding him completely. I watched as his snake like eyes looked at me coldly, his vexation taking over him. His eyes redirected from mine to Harry, the last bit of determination in him was used to shoot the green killing curse his way. Harry followed the The Dark Lords action by casting the expelliarmus spell. The red and green light mixed together, Harry's wand kept strong where as the elder wand began to broke right in The Dark Lords fingertips. Just as my scream weakened him enough for Harry to finish the job, I projected my ability to avoid the killing curse right over Harry. Protecting him completely. This only angered The Dark Lord further, his fury could be felt all across the wizarding world.

The Dark Lords wand continued to break, almost snapping completely. He stared down as the wood broke away, he knew what was coming. Harry was much stronger, the red light overtook the green. This made The Dark Lords own killing curse rebound, hitting him right in the chest. Me, Draco, Neville, Hermione and Ron watched in ore as his skin cracked much like his wand and within seconds he was gone. Dead. It was above, all of this was finally over. We could all breath again.

"You did it!" I beamed at Harry
"No, we did it" He smiled, brining me into a tight hug. We laughed against each other's shoulders, the adrenaline still coursing through our veins.

I broke off from the hug to spin around, seeing Hermione stood behind me with tears streaming down her face.

"Rose" She breathed out
"Hey Mione!" But before I could move towards her, Katherine came running through the courtyard
"ROSE!" She shouted racing towards me. 

I looked at my two best friends, tears in all three of our eyes, all emotionally drained. In unison, we all darted towards each other, uniting in one tight embrace. We clung onto one another in a way we never had before, a few tears turning into us all crying. I turned my head to see Draco stood to the side of us, shooting a small smile at me.

"Your okay!" Hermione blurted
"I'm okay" I smiled
"You have to tell us everything!" Katherine added
"I will, don't worry about that it's a long story" I laughed against their shoulders.

"I don't know what we would have done without you" Hermione smiled
"Me either" Katherine agreed
"Love you guys, so much" I cooed
"I love you too" Hermione said
"Sisters" Katherine smiled as we pulled away from the hug
"Always" I beamed.

As we pulled away from the hug, Ron made his way over, placing his hand into Hermione's.

"Wait are you guys-" I began making both Hermione and Ron blush like little kids
"Yes" Hermione smiled shyly
"Merlin, finally" I laughed.

Me, Katherine, Neville, Ron, Harry and Hermione huddled round each other, joining in one big hug. We laughed, even though we had all been through so much and lost so much, we laughed. Because we had finally won, a brighter future was ahead. Avenging anyone who was ever hurt by this war.

"That was bloody brilliant what you did Neville" Ron exclaimed
"Thanks..." Neville smile awkwardly, but with pride in his eyes
"Seriously, if it wasn't for you Neville The Dark Lord wouldn't have been able to be killed" Harry added.

This only made Neville blush uncontrollably, his smile growing from ear to ear.

"Well I'm going to go find Luna, reckon there's something I need to tell her" He blushed.

I turned back around to see Draco standing awkwardly watching us all, his eyes met mine and in that instance a bright smile formed on his lips. I walked away from Harry and the others to go over to Draco. He held his hand out for me to take, the familiar feeling of electricity running through my body when my hand touched his.

"Wait-Malfoy" Harry stuttered, making Draco's body stiffen up at his words. I squeezed Draco's hand gently as Harry made his way over rather awkwardly. Shooting me a small smile Harry cleared his throat and handed Draco his wand back.

"Erm, thanks for what you did" Harry stuttered clearly feeling just as awkward as Draco looked
"No problem" Draco stuttered back, taking his wand out of Harry's hand.

A small laugh escaped mine and Katherine's lips as we watched the awkward exchange, both of their bodies remaining stiff until Harry turned away from us both. My eyes travelled up to Draco's and he looked proud of himself, which was something I had never seen before.

"I'm proud of you" I cooed as we began to make our way back to the great hall, hand in hand
"Thanks love, right back at you" He smiled, diving in to kiss my cheek "Now let's go get these cuts on your face sorted".

"What even happened to your face?" He queried
"Death Eaters, although I did punch one in the face"
"You did?" He smirked
"Yeah" I laughed
"That's my girl".

We made our way to the great hall, everyone gathered in the shelter. Food and drink was already being prepared in the corner, madam pomfrey tended to the injure and friends and family simply sat chatting.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.9K 515 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...
71.9K 2.1K 38
"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first year. Ever since then she's been an outca...
6.3K 167 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...
156K 8.1K 52
Six years has passed since Voldemort won the war and Blaire Zabini was torn apart from her childhood best friend, Draco Malfoy. Will they ever be reu...