The White Room

Rose's POV ; Earlier on
————————————-
My eyes felt heavy, my body weak. The last thing I remembered was hearing Hermione's sobs and then everything went black.

I fluttered my blue eyes open to be almost blinded by the harsh bright light that surrounded me. A few moments ran by of me waiting for my eyes to adjust to the blinding white light but once I did it hit me. I was dead. I stood up to be surrounded in a completely white room, chairs all around, it looked sort of like a waiting room. I thought death was supposed to be peaceful a time where I would be reunited with loved ones but right now I was all alone. As if I was in purgatory. Wandering around the white room I felt a sore of worry fly through me as my mind wandered to Draco, if he knew already, how he was, if he was alive. Where ever I was, this didn't feel like peace I still very much alive with the same worry for Draco clouding over me.

But the cloud that hung over me faded away with the sound of light feet steps making there way towards me. The foot steps drew closer, making me turn around to see I was no longer the only person in the white room. As I turned around I was greeted by a very familiar face, the feeling I got when I was around family washed over me for some weird reason. A beautiful brown haired woman with piercing green eyes stood before me, a smile placed on her pink lips. She was not much older than me and wore a gorgeous snow white dress.

Then it hit me, this was the woman from my dreams, the woman who screamed at me on a continuous loop...

"Rose" She smiled "Welcome to the waiting room"
"The waiting room?"
"The place in between life and death"
"So I'm not?" I began
"Dead? It seems not" She smiled
"I don't understand..."
"It is an absolute pleasure to meet you, I've been waiting a long time for this moment".

Silence

"I still don't understand what's happening"
"Let me introduce myself, my name is Rhiannon Springs and you Rose Nicholls are my family".

Silence

"Family?" I stuttered.

"You are in my bloodline, why do you think you were part Griffindore...it was because I was once a Griffindore at my time in Hogwarts"
"The woman with the scream..." I muttered
"So you have heard about me" She smiled
"Actually I've dreamt about you, for a long time".

The story that McGonagall had told me raced through my mind, the idea that what she said could to true but it all felt ridiculous. Like something from a story, I was just Rose. I wasn't like Harry, I was just another student at Hogwarts surely.

"The story about your you having the power of a banshee, mixed with that of a witch..."
"Is all true, my screams could take out millions whether I could control it or not" She frowned
"You were killed" my voice broke off.

"Because people feared my relationship with merlin and my powers. I was only a young girl, I couldn't control my abilities and for this I was killed for not being able to stop the ripple of my screams. The ministry saw this and had me taken out immediately before I could even convince them otherwise. I had been on their radar for some time but once I accidentally killed...that was it".

Silence

"They killed you just because you had no control"
"Yes" She said with a pained expression
"I'm so sorry"
"You really are my descendent..." she smiled
"My professor told my a story what when you died your power flowed out of you, no one knows what happened"
"Very true" She smiled
"So what happened?".

"I knew that once I died my abilities would try and be used, so I had to get rid of them before they found me, before they could take them away. In that moment I decided my powers would not resurface until someone worthy stepped up, someone in my bloodline who would only used them for good and someone who needed them".