Its You and Me

Draco's POV
-------
Once I heard the door click open I rushed back up the stairs and did not hesitate to step into her dorm room. There she was, sat on the bed, the curtains were pulled back and she had her head buried in pierces of parchment. She did not look up at me once, her head was solely focused on what looked like sheet music as I cautiously stepped over to her.

"Rose" I cooed.

No answer.

"Rose".

Suddenly her blue eyes met my grey ones and I was finally able to take in her appearance. She had heavy bags underneath her eyes, her skin as pale as parchment and I could tell she had lost a little weight. She looked sick. Although I did notice one positive thing. The green blanket which I had given her was crumpled up next to her pillow like she had been sleeping with it, it made my heart beat in my chest when I saw it. Her eyes were glazed over with tears as she looked back at me, panic written all over her face.

"I need to find the perfect song for today and I don't know what to use" She cried, quickly jumping off the bed to stand up towards me.
"I need something perfect for him! And nothing here is going to work Draco!"
"Okay let me help you" I whispered
"How are you gonna help me" Rose shouted her voice breaking slightly.
"Rose, calm down"
"Calm down! My best friend is dead...I can't...calm down...I..feel..."
"How am I supposed to calm down! Nothing is ever going to be the same again! What else is there!"

Suddenly she exploded with anger and knocked everything from her desk over, sending piles of things crashing to the floor. Glass breaking all around her bare feet. She looked down at the broken glass and looked back up to me. Her expression going from anger to fear rapidly.

"I'm sorry...I didn't...mean to do erm do that" She stuttered
"It's okay Rose" I whispered
"Draco make it stop please!" She sobbed heavily
"Make the pain go away because I can't take it anymore!" She sobbed once again, covering her face with hands and she began to shake.

I ran over to her as I noticed her legs begin to appear weak like she would fall any second, I wrapped my arms fiercely around her as she buried her head into my chest and I buried mine in the crook of her neck. Her arms then wrapped around my back tight and she sobbed into my chest.

"I've got you Rose okay, your safe" I whispered into her hair as I gently rubbed up and down her back to try and comfort her.
"I can't take it Draco" she cried
"I've got you Rose okay, I've got you"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I've been pushing you away"
"You do not need to be sorry, at all" I sternly said.

Her crying continued.

"Please don't leave now your here, please" She begged, clinging onto my t shirt as she spoke
"I'm not going anywhere Rose"
"You promise" She cried
"I promise" I cooed as I held onto her as tight as humanly possible, just wanting to take her pain away.

I took her face in hands as I gently wiped away the tears rolling down her pale cheeks as she clung onto me for dear life. Which only made me want to cry with her.

"Have you eaten" I carefully asked
"Not today no" she looked down at the floor.
I titled her chin up to look back into my eyes.
"You need to eat, can I get you some food"
She bit her lip and contemplated my question, finally looking back up at me and nodding.

I went for the door to go get Rose some food but before I made it I felt her hand tug me back with urgency.

"Do you have to leave me by myself?" She asked, tears in her eyes.
She looked like she was ready to break at any moment, I could see the pain in her deep blue eyes staring back at me.

"I can owl Jordan and Blaise, get them to leave a plate outside the door, is that okay" I asked
She nodded quickly in response to my question.

I owled Blaise and Jordan, sprawling my writing down on the piece of parchment quickly so I could get back to Rose. Once I'd finished I watched the snowy barn owl flap it's wings and dive back into the fresh air. Automatically I diverted my attention to Rose as I carefully sat her down on the bed and fetched her a tall glass of water.