Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Chapter 10
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ad #2
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 24

1.5K 46 17
By Starrynight_Hobi

The next morning, Jin woke up early to make breakfast before the zoo of kids woke up.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin as he watched. Jin just ignored him.

"Jinnie, I said I was sorry."

"And I said okay. I won't forgive and forget until the kids do." Jin started as he continued to cook.

Namjoon sighed and laid his head on Jins shoulder, "I love you."

"I love you too Joon. Can you take these to the table please?" Jin handed him a stack on plates.

Namjoon carefully took the stack and set the on the table, placing a plate at each spot.

He heard the pitter patter of tiny footsteps coming. The first ones  to enter were Yoongi, Yeosang, and Yunho.

Not even a few minutes later, they were joined by Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Mingi, Felix, Jeongin, and Jungkook.

Needless to say, they had a full house of kids. Namjoon never realized just how many were at their house.

They were soon screaming and running around. Namjoon chuckled as he watched them play tag. He'd never understand how they always had so much energy.

Jungkook would get a little too rough, tackling the boys and running away.

They were all still playing and giggling until an ear piercing scream rang throughout the house.

Namjoon assumed it was Jungkook getting mad at being 'it's. He went to investigate anyway.

He was right, but the reason the youngest was mad differed from his original thought.

Jungkook was kicking his feet and crying while he held his old bunny, who's head was torn off.

"Bun, what happened?" He asked as he got eye level with the boy.

Jungkook sniffled and held up the plush,"l-lulu huwt!"

Namjoon looked over the plush and knew it wasnt going to be easy to fix.

"How did this happen sweets?" He asked as he comforted the boy.

Jungkook pointed at Yeontan, a piece of stuffing hanging from his mouth. The pup must've thought it was his toy.

The father picked up the youngest, "how about we go to tell papa hm?"

Jungkook began to cry and threw the stuffed animal at Yeontan. He became hysterical, Namjoon held him close, trying to calm him down when he went to Jin.

"Aw what's the matter baby?" Jin took Jungkook into his arms. Jungkook just kept crying.

"Tannie thought his bunny was a snack." Explained Namjoon.

"Oh, Tannie was a meanie huh bun? We'll get you a new bunny okay?" 

Jungkook calmed down a little after hearing the mention of a new bunny.

He laid his head on Jin shoulder and sniffled. Once he was calm, Jin called all of the kids to come eat breakfast.

He made sure they all got breakfast before he started eating.

They let all fo the kids to run and go play while Namjoon and Jin cleaned up. "Jinnie, I really an sorry,  I didnt mean to put my work before family. "

Jin just sighed and thought for a minute, " if the kids forgive you so do I. It really hurt you put work before family. I know you may have gotten carried away with it but, it still doesnt excuse you yelling at your children. "

They finished cleaning in silence, guilt eating up Namjoon.

Once all of the guests were picked up, Namjoon went to the livingroom where all the kids were sitting.

"Hey boys? Appa is sorry for yelling at you, can I see your drawing now? Pretty please?" He asked.

Immediately they all tackled him into a hug. He chuckled and sent them to get the drawing.

They quickly came back holding the drawing. The drawing had 7 stick figures, with animals and a sun around them.

"Wow! It's amazing babies, thank you so much." He hugged them all.

Jin passed by and smiled at the sight.  He tried to fix Jungkooks bunny, ultimately failing at sewing.

"Am I forgiven now babies?" Asked Namjoon.

All the boys looked at each other like they were thinking telepathically. 

"Alright, what can Appa do to make it up to you all?" Namjoon finally asked.

"Toy!" Said Taehyung.

"And and ice cream!" Jimin added.

"Alright, alright. We'll go get one toy each and ice cream,  sound good?"

All the boys cheered and got up to celebrate.  He could only imagine how it would be after the ice cream.

He told them to go get shoes on while he informed Jin. He was met face to face with his husband as he left the livingroom.

"I heard it all, I forgive you." Jin smiled and kissed him.

"But the kids havent forgiven me yet."

"Oh please, they forgive you, they just want to take advantage of the opportunity. " Jin laughed.

"I wonder who spoils them to make em that way. " commented Namjoon.

Jin smirked and kissed his cheek,  "I'm gonna take a nap, enjoy your time with the boys."

Namjoon watched as his husband went into their room and laid down.

Namjoon slipped his shoes on, and went to check if the boys had their shoes on yet.

His heart warmed when he walked in. Yoongi and Hoseok had their shoes on, they were helping the younger siblings put theirs on.

Yoongi was putting Jungkooks velcro shoes on him, and fastening them tightly. It was just the way he had watched Namjoon and Jin do it.

Hoseok was helping Jimin put his shoes on as well, Yoongi finished helping Jungkook and started helping Taehyung.

Hoseoks shoes were untied, he was still learning, but he still helped the younger.

"Appa shoes!" Yelled Jungkook as he ran to Namjoon.

"I see buddy, did bubba help you?"

Jungkook jumped and nodded as he hugged Yoongi. Yoongi hugged back tightly.

"What do you tell bubba?"prompted Namjoon.

"Tank you!" Jungkook said as he hugged Yoongi tighter and kissed his cheek.

Hoseok was focused on trying to tie Jimins shoes. "You need any help Hobi?"

Hoseok shook his head and kept trying to tie the shoes. Eventually,  he gave up and let Namjoon tie their shoes.

Once everyone was ready, he helped them into the car. He buckled them up and got in the front seat.

On the way to the toy store, the traffic was heavy. Namjoon was having to change lanes constantly.

A car swerved in front of Namjoon, causing his car to swerve as well.

The boys were terrified, "Appa!" They all shouted. Namjoon was able to regain control of the car and pull into a parking lot.

He was breathing heavily, quickly getting out and checking on his kids.

"Shh shh Hey it's okay, we are safe." He comforted all of them.

When he got them to calm down he quickly called the police. Once he called them he also called Jin.

Jin of course, was panicked but calmed when Namjoon said they were okay.

He helped the kids out of the car, letting them walk around him to calm down.

When the police arrived,  they were able to sort out the potential accident that could have occurred.

When everything was cleared up, Namjoon got the kids back in the car and carefully went to the toy store.

He hoped continuing their task would make them all cheer up. Although he was shaken up as well, he felt better seeing his kids happy.

Jungkook spotted a pink bunny, Namjoon noticed the tag said 'Cooky' he felt it was perfect. 

Jungkook was hugging the plush, never wanting to let it go. He decided it was offical his cooky.

He noticed it was also from the show all the boys recently got into 'BT21'. (A/N I got my friend a Chimmy snowglobe for Christmas since Chimmy is her favorite )

Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok grabbed their favorite characters as well. He felt the characters got their personality.

Taehyung getting Tata, a plush with a heart shaped head, yellow lips, and blue and yellow pajamas. Jimin got Chimmy, a puppy with a yellow hoodie, Yoongi getting a cookie like character named Shooky, and Hoseok getting Mang, a blue and purple horse with a heart shaped nose.

Hoseok ran up to Namjoon holding two more plushies.

"Sunshine, I said one."

"But Appa! Dis one is like you and dis one is like papa!" Reasoned Hoseok. He held up the blue koala plush named Koya, and a white alpaca with a red bandanna names RJ.

"Hmm alright we'll get them all." Namjoon smiled.

"Dis one too!" Said Tae as he held up Van, a grey and white robot, also Tatas companion.

Kim Namjoon, you're so whipped for your children. He gave in, buying all the plushies before his kids asked for the whole store.

They all hugged their plushies as Namjoon took them to the ice cream shop.

The sugary treat was eaten quickly, Namjoon was prepared for Jin to kill him, but hey! His kids were happy and safe now.

When they arrived home, the kids showed off their new plushies to Jin. He loved the RJ they had gotten him.

"You're on the couch, RJ will replace you tonight." Said Jin, with a very serious glare.

He could live with that, he chuckled and put Koya next to RJ.

"Looks like I'll be sleeping here anyway." He commented before leaving the room.

"You little-"

"Love you Jinnie! Goodnight, sweet dreams!" Namjoon cut him off and ran out of the room.

How many kids did Jin have again?

---------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! How are you all? I hope you're doing well.

I also hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update again tonight whether it be this book or a different one.

Love yall

Trick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
47.6K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
27.3K 1.4K 33
3 Men, 3 hearts who will be the lucky one? Ranked #4 parkjmin Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook | FLUFF Copyright © Sewendiputy | 2018