My Legacy as a Mikaelson

By katdern

This is disgusting, I hate myself...but go ahead read it. I'm Madison Mikaelson, daughter of Kol and Davina M... More

Meet Madison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Please take a moment
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

166 5 0
By katdern

~About a year later, year 7. Age 16 but the maturity of 17 since being a vampire kept her at 15 through year 5 and 6.

  Weeks and weeks have passed, ever since our run in with the "Golden Trio" they have never come back. I've become pretty close with Luna Lovegood, she's a Ravenclaw. Luna is really sweet, a little delusional but sweet. We would hang out almost everyday after classes. I don't really have many friends, after all I pushed them all away whilst my humanity was off. That was a dumb decision, but then I'd probably never have been close with Draco.
This afternoon I'm meeting with Luna, she says she had some important news. I don't know what she could possibly know but I am willing to go see what it is. Until then I head to class with Draco. Classes are so boring, so we decided to skip. We went up to the astronomy tower. Draco looked over the edge as if he was going to jump. So I stood up and walked over to him.

"Hey, you alright?"

"I'm fine, It's just my parents want me to come home for a bit. And well it's stressful." He stammered.

"I can go with you?" I suggested and lied my hand on his shoulder.

"If they find your not a vampire, they'll tell The Dark Lord and I can't lose you." He whispered and turned to face me.

"I can promise you I'll be fine. Sure I was doubting myself but I was being stupid. Let me come." I insisted.

He looks down at me and sighs.

"Okay fine, you can come. We leave tomorrow." He says giving in.

I smile and take his hand. "We should go back to classes."

"I mean why don't we stay up here a bit? Let's just relax throw everything off our minds." He walks over to the wall and sits down.

"Oh alright, just this time okay." I stated and sat beside him.

My head falls onto his shoulder. He feels so warm and comforting. His arm wraps around me and we get closer. My eyes feel so heavy, I don't know why I'm so tired.

"I love you." I softly say as my eyelids can't hold up any longer.

I feel my body relax and shut off.

~

I open my eyes to see Draco looking down at me. I lift my head up to look at him. He lets out a small smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

He chuckles. "Because your adorable."

"Shut up, I'm not." I can't help but smile.

"You fell asleep on me. You look cute when you sleep." He looks me straight in the eyes.

I shake my head and lay it in his lap. He takes his hand and pets my head. I look at him confused.

"I'm gonna guess you haven't had much affection." He states.

"Uh...yeah..." I mumble.

"Just relax and trust me." He insists.

"O-okay."

  His fingers touch my cheeks softly.

I don't know what he was doing but he was playing with my hair ever so slightly.

"What time is it?" I sit up to face him.

He looks out over the balcony. "Around like 2?"

"Im sorry but I have to meet up with Luna, I'll see you later!" I quickly stand up and walk down the stairs.

I can't believe it's already 2 we must have been up there for a while. I hurry down the hallways, I make a sharp turn and almost fall into the wall. But finally I make it to the library, Luna should be around the back.

  I make my way towards the back of the library. When I turn the corner I see bleach blonde hair sitting at a table. I walk up to her table.

  "Hey Luna." I quietly say.

  "Oh hello." Her charming voice says.

  I take the seat next to hers.

  "So what did you want to talk about?"

  "Well Ginny had gotten an owl from Ron. The trio has run off to find horecruxes, to defeat you know who."

  "Wait really?"

  Luna nods her head. "Yeah, but at the end of the owl it looks like it was quickly scribbled on. It has said the death eaters were near them. We think they may be in trouble. Ginny wants to go after them, but Fred and George told her it isn't a good idea."

  "Why are you telling this to me?" I ask her.

  "Because we think that maybe you can find out what happened. I mean because of your different magic and connections with Malfoy."

  "You think Draco would know what happened?"

  "I mean we thought of all the possibilities. Ginny doesn't care about your past with Ron she just wants to know if he's okay." Luna calmly says.

  I hesitate to respond. "Uh...Okay I'll see what I can find out."

  "Thank you!" A big smile appears on her face.

  I stand up and turn to face her. "Goodbye Luna."

  "Bye Madi."

  I head out of the library and go to find Draco. It's getting late I should probably gather my stuff, since I leave with Draco tomorrow. These halls don't feel the same to me anymore. They feel emptier, colder, even darker I sense something I can't quite figure it out but it's not good.

  As I walk up to the stone wall entering the common room. I hear loud music coming from the other side. Are they seriously throwing a party? I walk inside and there are a ton of people dancing around. Half of these people I've never seen before.
  I make my way through the crowd and start walking up the stairs to the dorm. When I hear someone calling my name.

  "Hey Madi!"

  I turn around and scan through crowd to see who it was.

  I roll my eyes. "Theo."

  He walks up the stairs and stands right in front of me.  "You look really hot."

  "Are you drunk?" I scolded him.

  "Maybe a little? Come here." He grabs my hands.

  "Theo stop." I push him away.

  He gets closer and takes my waist. "Come on, just one kiss."

I try to shove him off but he's stronger than me. "I'm serious let go stop."

All of a sudden he gets a firm grip on my arm and pulls me towards the boys dorms. I try and make him let go but I can't. Then he takes me to his room and throws me inside. He locks the door and shuts it. I fall hitting the bed post making a loud noise, but no one heard because of the music.
He starts walking closer and closer to me. I look around for something, anything to stop him. He's drunk but I can't let him do anything.

"Theo please your drunk, let me out." I urge him to stop.

"Oh just one time." He takes me my the arms and forces me to my feet.

"Get on the bed." He forcefully says.

"No." I spat in his face.

Quickly he pushes me hard to which I fall backwards on to the bed. Then he gets on top of me. I start to hit him so he'll get off. But he grabs both of my arms and pins me down. I start to shed a tear, I can't, I just can't do anything. He's much stronger than me.

"Please! Just let go of me!" I start yelling.

His hand hits me in the face. "Shut up."

I couldn't hold it back any longer, my eyes water with tears. "Stop! Don't hit me!"

All of a sudden his hand is forcing down at my neck. It gets harder to breathe.

"Stop yelling and I won't hit you!" He gets angry and pushes down harder.

"Okay okay! I...let go!" I quickly say as tears flood my face.

He releases his hand and I take a deep breath. But then he leans down the forces his lips on mine. I turn my head sideways so he won't kiss me. He just slaps me which makes me turn my head back. I cry desperately hoping someone will help me.

~

I hear loud banging on the door as Theo threw me on the floor. Hurting my leg as it hit the ground.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" A loud yell comes from outside.

Theo runs to the door and opens it slightly. But as he tried to keep it shut the door flies open. Draco standing in the doorway. He looks down then runs over to me. He picks me up and carries me out and too his room. He lays me down on his bed and sits beside me.

  "Draco I-"

  He cuts me off mid sentence. "I know. It's okay I know it was his fault. A few years ago he did it to another girl whilst drunk."

  "Thank you." I start crying my eyes out.

  "I'll always be here for you Madi. I'm sorry I didn't get there earlier. Is there anything I can do?" He says and holds me in his arms.

  "Please don't leave me." My voice breaking by the second.

  "I'd never leave you Madi. I promise." He starts to brush his hand against my head.

"In idle dreams of long ago,
I imagined my true love;
A perfect match, a soulmate,
An angel from above.

Now you're here, and now I know
Our love will stay and thrive and grow.

By Joanna Fuchs" He says calmly. "Your my perfect match, my angel. I love you."

I take a deep breath. "I love you too."

He wraps his arms around my shoulders and holds me close.

"I wanna get out of here. There's nothing left for me." I whimpered.

"And that's what we'll do. We'll run off where no one can find us, escape this life we were set into. Just you and me, alone. We will live in a house upon the shores, no one near. Everything will be okay." He whispers in my ears.

The thought of being alone with Draco made me smile. He protects me, I feel safe. As I close my eyes I envision the house. I hear the waves crashing at the shoreline. The nights when it's quiet, no waves, no ringing, no noise, only the sound of Draco's voice talking in my ear. There will be no stress, I won't have to bear the weight of being hunted down. I'd be able to just live life the way it's supposed be. Then there'll be nights where it's anything but silent. We'd live like nothing was holding us back. Make all the noise we want since we're alone. My thoughts slowly trail off into nothingness.

~

I wake to see Draco staring over me. "Madi my parents are expecting me before lunch."

I slowly realize what he was talking about and sit up. "How long will we be at your house?"

"I don't know we may be there for a while."

  I don't want to get up but I have to pack. I slowly fall out of bed and walk to my room. I'm so tired, my eyes are hardly open. I grab my suitcase and start gathering some clothes and other stuff. Packing is so much work I hate it, I half way pack and decide I should get ready. So I find some clothes and put on black jeans and a black top. Then I tie my hair into two low pigtails and start packing again.
  Finally I have finished, I lift my suitcase off the bed and it comes down with some force. I wasn't ready for it to be that heavy. Anyways I put on my shoes and exit my dorm, to see Draco already packed and dressed.

  "What- how-?" I'm so confused on how he got ready so fast.

  "There's this wonderful thing called magic. You can use it to pack fast." He looks at me and smiles, with an amused look.

  "Really I didn't know thanks." I roll my eyes and we walk out of the common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 382 39
Elodie finds herself stuck, she stuck holding the family business together. Her busy schedule of either working a dead end job or caring for her gri...
324K 3.5K 53
‼️🔞VERY VERY MATURE CONTENT CONTAINS A LOT OF SMUT🔞‼️ y/n mikaelson the daughter of the great hybrid klaus mikaelson and the hybrid alpha hayley mi...
29.5K 694 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
67.2K 1.3K 62
You all know Hope Mikaelson daughter of klaus and Haley. But I bet you didn't know me, the daughter of Klaus and Caroline.... Hi my name is Y/N. The...