No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Roll some more

1.2K 66 27
By MrsDiorr

"ᗯᗴ ᗪOᑎ'T ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TO ᗷᗴ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ. Iᖴ ᗯᗴ ՏTᗩY, ᗯᗴ ᗪOᑎ'T ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TO ᒪᗴᗩᐯᗴ,
Iᖴ ᗯᗴ ᘜO,ᖇOᒪᒪ ՏOᗰᗴ ᗰO"

-ᒪᑌᑕKYᗪᗩᗴ

Dior

Smoke filled Dior's apartment as well as his lungs. There's nothing he enjoyed more than the feeling of the smoke invading his lungs and taking him up to cloud nine.

It was quiet but the blunt in his fingers sang a beautiful song in his ear. He was so in love with the feeling that's all he really wanted in that moment.

Just as be was about to take another puff of his little piece of heaven his phone dinged indicating that he just received a message.

Tari'q
You ate?

Fuck you
Read 21:53

Even though he knows his friend means well he hates the fact that there's someone who actually gives a fuck about him and his well-being. For most of his life he's felt alone but Tari'q would always remind him that he isn't.

After about fifteen minutes he was done with his first blunt and was in the process of rolling another one.

Tari'q
I come bearing gifts😁

Dior shook his head as if to say he won't open the door but he got up to anyway.

As soon as he unlocked and opened the door Aria came jumping into Dior's arms.

"Dee dee I miss you" Aria smiled into the hug.

"I missed you too Ari. Your big headed dad ain't tell me you was coming" he said hugging her back as he eyed Tari'q.

"He said it was a supwise" she smiled hoping she really surprised him.

"Aight. Go to my room quickly. We'll call you out now" he put her down and watched her run to the back of the apartment.

Dior didn't even acknowledge Tari'q.

"Nigga Ian know you was gon be in here getting high" he laughed at his friend. Dior was always acting like he's Aria's dad.

Dior gave him a look cause he was acting dumb right now. He knows that Dior smokes weed most of the time when he's alone but when Aria's around he don't even touch a blunt.

He opened a few so windows since it would take some time for the A.C. to kick in. He put his weed and backwoods in a small bag and put it somewhere Aria won't be able to get a hold of it.

When the smell cleared out he called Ari who skipped happily into the living room. She ditched Tari'q and sat next to Dior.

"Dee dee we watching In Paw patrol  okay?" He nodded knowing she never really watches anything other than that. He never really watches tv unless he's with her so that's the only only show he follows. Sad as fuck if you ask me.

"Daddy. Food" she ordered without even looking at Tari'q.

He rolled his eyes as he got up. Tari'q's mom made a plate for each of them. Knowing that Dior always forgets to eat he packed him enough for the next day as well.

Dior enjoyed Ari and Tari'q's company a lot even though he'd never say it, it always made his mood better.

He listened to Ari sing the songs on the show while she rambled on and on about random stuff just like any four year old would.

After eating her food Ari quickly fell asleep with her head laying on Dior's chest.

Dior couldn't help but admire the little girl as she slept peacefully snuggled up to him. He loved the little girl As if she were his own. As much as he didn't like her mother he made sure that Ari would never have to suffer a day in her life.

She was born during one of the worst times of his life and she really gave him a reason to keep on living and he'll forever be grateful to Tari'q for bringing her into his life.

Tari'q could see the face on his friend which often formed whenever Aria was around. Tari'q was well aware of the love Dior had for his daughter but he didn't know the significance that she had in him being here right now.

He was really thankful that all his friends loved his daughter but he could never put into words how the bond his daughter had with his best friend made him happy.

Dior is a very complicated person with a very complicated life so to see him love his daughter without complication made him appreciate his friend even more.

Without saying anything Dior got up to go tuck Aria into his bed. He soon came back to the living room since Aria didn't put up a fight tryna say she wasn't really sleep as she used to doing.

He plopped down on the couch and looked straight ahead at nothing specific.

"You spoke to her?" That's all he needed to say and Tari'q knew immediately who he was talking about.

He let out a long sigh. "Nah man"

This topic really drained him. It really put him in a bad mood but he didn't mind Dior asking him. He just wanted everything to go back to the way it was but one person refused to play the role they signed up for.

Dior just stayed quiet he didn't know what to say after that but he asked cause he wanted Tari'q to know that at least he cares. But what's the use of caring if you can't help.

"Joey said that you can pull up on him when ever" Tariq passed on the message.

Dior nodded slowly. He decided he would go see Josaiah tomorrow just to get this over and done with. He needed to know exactly who was on board so he could come up with a solid plan.

***

Isaiah

"Y'all that motherfucker had the audacity to tell me who the fuck I can't fuck. I was shook y'all like I know you ain't my daddy so the fuck" the woman in the salon laughed at the story one of the clients was telling.

"Wait a minute so y'all wasn't together?" Paris one of the stylist asked.

"Nah girl. You see he occasionally gave me some bomb ass head so he assumed we was together. And I'm like "You ain't never asked me so I'll talk to who ever the fuck I wanna talk to" and he like "you think I just give anybody head? Nah you mine" she imitated in a deep voice.

"Oop" Isaiah exclaimed as she was finishing a braid on the girl that sat in front of her.

"Oop what" Braisha, Isaiah's aunt gave her a look. She owned the salon that Isaiah worked in. As much as her aunt owned the salon Isaiah didn't just walk in and started working she had to prove her self. She did some hair and nails and her work spoke for herself so her aunt hired her.

"Aunty I'm grown" she internally rolled her eyes.

"I'm not tryna be in a relationship with right now" she said waving the girls off.

"Girl you are thirty nine years old. If you ain't ready for a relationship now then when you gon be ready" one of the older woman who was in a chair with relaxer in added her opinion. This caused many of the woman to agree.

"If you got a nigga giving you some bomb ass head and he wanna be with you then keep his ass" Braisha said. "She better hurry before her fast ass daughter get her hands on him like she did the last one" she mumbled the last part under her breath but only a few people around her heard.

"Aunty" Isaiah's mouth flew open causing her aunt to shrug.

"I'll think about it" the lady shrugged just as the bell that hung over the door chimed and two girls walked in. They both looked really good and their hair looked to be in good condition so Isaiah assumed they were here to do their nails.

One of the girls eyes landed on Isaiah who was now focused on her phone. Kimari had just sent her a message telling her that he'd fetch her from work. She smiled at his at his text and replied telling him what time she'd be coming out.

"What can I help you with sweetie?" The receptionist asked with a wide smile.

"I came to get my nails done" she responded still looking at Isaiah who had her face in her phone.

"Isaiah. This  lady wants to get her nails done" Kandace the receptionist said.

Isaiah put her phone in the front  pocket of her jeans. She waved the girl over to her station.

She greeted the girl who gave her an obviously fake smile. Isaiah ignored it. She was tryna get her money not entertain some girls attitude.

"What you tryna get?"

The girl showed her a picture from her phone.

"I can do that for you" she shrugged as she got her station ready.

During the time the time that she was doing the girls nails she noticed the weird looks she was getting from both the girl and her friend who sat on the the other seats waiting.

Conversation in the salon was still alive but Isaiah wasn't really onto whatever they were discussing. She was really focused on getting the nails right.

Suddenly the girls phone rung as it laid on the table in front of her.

"Can you please answer the phone for me" the girl have her a sweet smile.

Isaiah reached over the table to grab the phone. She held in a little laugh when she saw the name that flashed across the screen.

Kimari😍💍

No wonder why sis was acting funny. She thought.

She didn't really care though so she slid the answer icon.

"Put it on speaker please" she gave a tight lipped smile which Isaiah returned as she did what the girl asked.

"Wassup baby" his smooth voice flowed through the phone.

"Just getting my nails done. I'll see you after this okay" she spoke in what sounded like an attempt to sound sexy. Isaiah was really wasn't  bothered at all.

"I can't wait to see you" he said in a similar tone. At this point Isaiah was really having a hard time not laughing.

"Okay bye baby I love you"

"Love you too" he quickly hung up.

Soon after her phone dinged. She figured he was canceling on her. Again she was unbothered. She continued doing the girls nails.

After some time she was finally done.

Even thought the girl wouldn't admit it Iasaih could tell she was happy with the work she had done.

"Come back again" she gave her a fake smile as she left.

Stupid ass girl.

She pulled out her phone to check who texted her and just like she suspected Kimari bailed on her. And did she care? NO

The rest of her day went by smoothly. She didn't have anymore clients booked so she decided that she'd leave early cause she didn't feel like taking anymore walk ins.

When she got home she was bored out her mind so she decided to call Tari'q since he in her opinion was always the best to hang out with. They had probably been around each other four or five times but she thoroughly enjoyed his company.

"Wassup bestie" she smiled widely when his face popped up on the screen.

"Chill on the bestie word. You gon get me in trouble with my bestest bestie" Tari'q spoke in a whisper tone as if Dior gave a shit.

"You have a new best friend now. I feel betrayed" she faked being sad with her hand in her chest.

"No sweetie you're the new best friend. That man right there is my day one" he flipped the camera over to Dior who had his black hoodie over his head while he sat in the dark side of the room so Isaiah couldn't even see his face.

"Say hi to the camera baby" Tari'q said in his Karen voice. Dior flipped him off causing him to laugh and put the camera back on himself.

"What you up to. I'm bored" Isaiah whined as she plopped down on her bed.

"Just chilling with D" he shrugged as if Isaiah knows who so is.

"Talk to me please" she gave him puppy dog eyes.

Tari'q agreed. Him and Dior wouldn't talk too much anyway so why not chill on the phone with Isaiah. They was pretty much the same people so they really vibed well with each other.

The night was spent with Isaiah and Tari'q having random conversations and Tari'q occasionally roasting Dior who really couldn't care less. He enjoyed not being alone so he let him say whatever plus it was really entertaining hearing him talk shit.

Even though Isaiah was having a lot of fun she kept wondering what was up with the man who said nothing the whole time she was on the phone with Ri'q. She didn't ask though. She got the feeling he didn't want to be known by her.

***

Hope y'all enjoyed it❤

Tell me what you think....

Please excuse errors.

Please Vote, Comment And Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
97K 3K 47
Twenty-two-year-old Mikey Williams and the number one pick on the Los Angeles Lakers has been in the public eye since eighth grade. He's now one of t...
8.1M 237K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...