The Sketch of a Bee {Tubbo x...

By _Lostinspace

Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two star... More

Things to note
Lost puppy
Minecraft!
Fire escape
The outside world
Mochi is better
Minecraft Ultimate
Trip planning
Zombie Kid
Family Reunion
Rivers place
Halloween
Weeks pass
Critical times
In his arms
Hugs by the pool
Cancelled
I can be your pretty girl
A day of photos
Late night adventures
A heart to heart
Confessions
A lot of yelling
Home sweet home
Arcade
Visit
Goodbye kiss
Ranboo
Awake
True feelings
A day to remember
Glossing over
Not so perfect way
My Little Bee boy
Together again
A sketch of a bee
A/n

Wait he saw that?

19.1K 427 1.9K
By _Lostinspace

Stretching as her video had just finished uploading she watched as people started to flood in. The video was a speed paint of Tommy and Tubbo looking out on their bench with disks resting on the jukebox. Smiling at all the positive comments she went and posted it to Twitter.

"Sweetheart dinner!" Her dad yells from the kitchen. Getting up she made her way through the mess in her room and eventually she was able to get to the door. Walking to the small circular table that was set in between the kitchen and living there were 2 plates with pasta that was set on opposite sides of the table and 1 cup missing. Grabbing her cup on the table she goes to the kitchen to see her dad pouring some oj on his cup.

"Oj with pasta dad? Gross," she says as she gets some ice and heads to the tap.

"There will come a time in your life young one where you shall enjoy any drink with pasta."

"Nope there will never be a time," she denies as her cup finishes filling with water. Making their way back to the table they dug in. "Where's daddy?" She asked with her mouth full of pasta.

"First, have I taught you nothing about manners," her dad complains as he see the girl shoving pasta in her mouth. "Second he has the night shift today so he's busy."

They continue talking about what they did today at work and school along with other topics. Y/n and both her dads were all very close with her so it wasn't ever boring at the house. They were laughing at a joke her dad had made whenever she gets a load of Twitter notifications at once. Usually she wasn't allowed to look at her phone at the table but since it kept going off her dad let her. Taking a sip of water as she looked at what the whole fuse was about.

Tubbo has retweeted your tweet
Tubbo has commented: AMAZING!!

She spat out her water as she reread what she just saw.

"Lord woman just spit on me why don't you!" Her dad says. Looking up she saw she had spat some water onto her dad. He was taking a napkin as he cleaned himself off. "Now why on earth could you spit on the man who made you dinner?"

"Tubbo retweed the fanart I posted earlier"

"Tubbo, Tubbo, Tubbo?" Her dad kept repeating as he racked his brain to recall the boy. "OH TUBBO!" He said finally remembering "That's wonderful sweetheart! I'm so proud! BUT never spit on the man to makes you dinner or else you will live on insa noodles till you move out"

"Ok fair,"she smiled she was about to reply when her dad said oop. Looking up she saw her dad pointing at her phone. "What?"

"No messaging at the table."

"But dad I can't just not respond!"

"After dinner." He said in a stern but loving voice. Setting her phone down reluctantly and finishing her meal she quickly put her dirty dishes in the sink and dashed to her room. "Don't forget you're on dish washing duty today!" Her dad shout as she rounds the corner to her room.

"MKAY!" She shouts as she somehow made it back to her computer. Going to Twitter she saw a bunch of likes from fans. Looking her jaw dropped more.

Tommyinnit commented: this is POG

Happy noisy began to come from the girl as she was so happy that her favorite saw her art.

Tubbo@tubbo • 20m
AMAZING!!
|
Mochi@mintymochi
OMG THANK YOU!!

Tommyinnit@tommyinnit • 20m
This is POG
|
Mochi@mintymonchi
No u🥰

As the girl continued looking through comments she sees Tubbo liking other fanart she has made for him. Even the sketches from random classes shes had. Squealing like a fan girl the entire time she wore a grin so big. After replying to comments both on Twitter and YouTube she remembered that she had a commission she needed to finish. Working on that till she eventually fell asleep on her tablet.

~Y/n's POV~
Groaning from the sound of my alarm going off I lazily reach over my desk to see what time it was. 7:50. Shit. Jumping up I grabbed ripped jeans, a dream hoodie, and green beanie to match I rushed to throw some shoes on and grabbed my bag. Running through the studio apartment I dashed to the door and yelled bye to my dads. Running down the hall and out the apartment building I made my way to school. When I finally got to school I saw that it was 8:15 and I was winded.

"Shit!" I huff out as I go to my locker to grab my math textbook.

"New record!" My friend Jenna said walk as she walked up behind me.

"Oh shut up!" I said as I turn to look at her.

"The excuse this time?"

"I was doing a commission"

"Used it!"

Sitting there to try and come up with an excuse. "Tubbo finally saw my work!" I said trying to deflect the question.

"That is wonderful! Now why were you late?"

"Ughhh fine I overslept," I groaned and admitted. Patting me on my back she walked me to my first class I sit down and finally get a chance to look at my phone. And I almost died in the middle of that classroom.

Twitter Dms

Tubbo
Hi I think your artwork
is beautiful!
2am

Mintymochi
OMG thank you ☺️
now

Tubbo
Oh thank goodness I
thought I just got ghosted
Now

Mintymochi
Sorry I was sleeping
when you messaged this

Tubbo
That's fine☺️
Isn't morning?

Mintymochi
Yeah it is

Tubbo
Well good morning

Mintymochi
Isn't it afternoon over there

Tubbo
Yeah

Mintymochi
Wait aren't you
supposed to be
in school

Tubbo
Shhhh
I'm definitely
listening

Mintymochi
GASP
WHO IS THIS TUBBO

Tubbo
Lol
I've finished my
assignments already

Mintymochi
Ok good Tubbo
Oop my class is
about to start

Tubbo
Bye😋

Mintymochi
Bye😁

Setting my phone down I turn to my history teacher and some what listened. As soon as the bell rang I dashed out. Trying to get pass everyone I bump into someone. Looking up I see Jacob.

"I'm sorry Jacob!" I said while getting up. Ignoring me he turned back to his conversation. Rolling my eyes at the rude interaction I get up and make it to my next class. Why they put my classes across the school I shall never know. Sitting down at a random desk I wait for it to start.

Drawing random sketches of the smp people doing some random actions. I soon felt a figure standing behind me. Turing to look I see Jacob once more.

"What the hell is that?" He asked in a rude tone. Ignoring him I finished drawing Tommy and his little pile of disks. "Wait aren't those the little youtubers my little brother watches?" He laughed at. Starting to get irritated I start sketching Karl and smile at how cute he is starting to turn out until I feel the book get snatched out of my hands.

Jerking my head up I see Jacob holding it and tossing it to his friends. All 3 laughing at what I've draw I say there tearing up and clutching my fists. Once the bell rang they dropped my book somewhere and sat down. Once the teacher came in I asked if i could pick up something I dropped and go to the restroom and she said yes. Once entering I let tears roll down my face. As I silently cried I felt my phone vibrate. Pulling it out I see Tubbo had messaged me.

Tubbo
IM FREEEE

Mintymochi
Is that your way
of saying that
you're outta school

Tubbo
Perhaps

Mintymochi
Well I'm stuck in
english right now

Tubbo
Aren't you supposed
to be listening

Mintymochi
Dang pulled my
own line on me

Tubbo
Lol

Mintymochi
I gtg
I'll try and watch your
Stream later

What's happening? Did me and my idol just have a normal conversation??? Loosing track of time I  go back to class. Leaving the thoughts in that bathroom I went back to English and tried to listen. Once the bell rang I left for my third class and began some work I didn't finish. After a while I was able to finish that and everything else. Having free time my teachers let up do whatever on ours phones. Pulling out my laptop I plugged my earplugs in and typed in twitch into my search bar.

When it came up I clicked Tubbo's stream and began watching it. Since I was in the back of the classroom no one would bother me. After a while of suppressing laughter I decided to donate.

Mintmochi donated $20
I told you I would make it

"Thank you Mintmochi for the $20!" Tubbo said smiling "and thank you for making it."

Seeing him smile at my comment made me feel happy. As the stream continued Tommy joined and the both messed around for a while. Hearing the bell ring for the last class I decide to message Tubbo.

Mintymochi
I have to go
but good stream!😊

Tubbo
:(
Bye

Leaving I head to my final class. Sitting down at my round table I see someone new walk in. Looking for a seat he noticed how empty my table was and headed my way. Taking a deep breath in put some earplugs in and turned on I'm in love with an E-girl and pulled out my sketchbook. Seeing my theatre teacher walk in and the song ending I took my earplugs out and started listening to him. While we was going on about monologues I saw a crumpled piece of paper get thrown at me. Lifting my head up slightly I see the guy looking at me. Nudging it I see one word written.

Tubbo?

Looking up at him confused then realizing that he saw my drawing. Deciding to reply I wrote on the same sheet.

You know Tubbo?

And then throwing it back to him. Continuing my work I soon felt something hit my head.

My cousin watches him he enjoys him and that Tommy kid.

"Ok guys you all can talk till the bed rings." My teacher says as he went behind the table to grade some papers we turned in last class.

"So you like Minecraft?"

Looking up to who said that I see the guy had moved from earlier.

"Oh um yeah." I reply as I have never been good at conversations.

"You're art looks real cool!"

"Ok um thank you."

"Oh yeah I'm River."

"Oh yeah I'm Y/n." After that the bell echoed through the halls. Grabbing my stuff to escape the awkwardness from that I made a b line for the door when I collided with someone. Looking up I saw it was Jacob.

"Wow watch where you're going bitch!" He said angrily. Looking up I could tell something was up but just kept my mouth shut and went on about my day.

1816 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
24.7K 149 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...
51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...