๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...

By 1ukkiyo

"...๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ... More

before you begin
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
ending :( authors note
----
๐‘  ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ
โ„Ž ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™ ๐‘– ๐‘› ๐‘”
ending : note : )

52

2.1K 113 34
By 1ukkiyo

Jungkook POV

Taehyung walked away and out the door, leaving me standing in the hallway all alone. Y/n was right this whole time. I ruined her all for nothing. Guilt didn't even begin to explain what I felt.

If only I could go back in time and fix all this.

But I could still fix it now. I wiped away my tears and quickly ran to y/n's house. On the way, I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I was cold .. so cold, but I didn't care. I needed to get there and apologise to her right away.

I didn't matter. Only she did. Only y/n.

Out of breath, I finally slowed down on the pavement, to walk around and look for her little home.
Out of nowhere, I saw a young boy running towards me. He had a bruise on his face and seemed like he was crying. I squinted to make sure I wasn't just hallucinating.

Seconds later, he was right in front of me, as he grabbed onto my shirt and begged,"Help! My sister's in trouble!"

I was definitely fazed by what he said, so I grabbed onto his shoulders and bent down a little,"Where? What happened?"

He was wheezing, as he tried to slow his breathing down,"Some boy is in the house. He looked like he was going to hurt her. Please help."

"Can you show me where she is?"

He nodded and grabbed onto my hand, as he ran right back where he came from. I looked around and soon the place was familiar again. He stopped outside a house.

Her house.

He let go of my hand, as I gazed at the door,"Is your sister y/n by any chance?"

He looked at me with a strange face,"Yeah she is. How did you know?"

I shook my head,"Not important. Just stay out here. I'll help her."

I walked towards the door, and as I got nearer I could hear loud crying and yelling. Was that Han?

Opening the door hastily, I walked inside. There was blood on the floor, and a door was broken. I heard a sound coming from a room in the right. It was quiet sobbing and groans of pain.

I ran towards the sound and opened the door. There she was. Y/n on the floor, with blood lacing her everywhere. She looked like she was barely conscious. I saw Han looking down on her with a fierce glare.

Immediately I pushed him away from her and punched his already beaten face,"Get away from her Han! What the fuck?!"

Han fell into the wall and began crying loudly,"Taehyung did this to me! It's all her fault!"

I was so angry as I stomped towards him. I grabbed him by the collar and threw a viscous punch towards his jaw. He groaned out in pain as he tried to get away from me.

"What do you think you're doing you asshole?! How can you beat up a girl?! Fuck you!"

He tried to run away from me, but I ran after him and pushed him to the floor,"You can't run away. I'm calling the police on you. You're a fucking freak."

I kicked his stomach and watched a he clutched his stomach in agony. Dragging him into the room where y/n was, I pushed him to the corner of the room. So if he tried to run away, I could catch him again with ease.

With the rage I was in- I was sure he wouldn't try anything.

I quickly turned around to y/n, who was now unconscious. She lay still on the floor and I panicked. Rushing over to her, I turned her around so she was on her back. I lifted her head up and placed it in my lap.

I tried shaking her head and calling out to her,"Y/n wake up. Come on. Wake up."

She didn't budge. I could feel my breath increasing at a dangerous speed. I quickly fished out my phone and called the ambulance.

"Hello. What is the emergency?"
The voice on the other line was so calm, it made me even scared.

My hand was shaking as I stared down at y/n.
"My friend, she's unconscious. I don't know what to do."

"What happened to her?"

I tried to explain as best as possible even thought my voice was now trembling.
"Someone beat her up. She's very injured and there's a lot of blood."

The operator on the other side still spoke to me calmly,"Is she breathing normally?"

I bent down to get a closer look and thankfully her chest was rising and falling. Though it only moved faintly.
"Yes she's breathing. But not properly."

The operator took a second to process the information.
"Okay, don't worry sir, wait for the ambulance to come over."

I waited and waited. I stared at her in silence and moved the hair away from her face. Although her eyes were closed, she was still crying. Her tears kept falling, with no end in sight.

Was she that sad? Was she so sad that even unconscious, she cried.

Then I heard Han from the corner of the room,"I don't know what came over me Jungkook .. I'm sorry."

I looked at him, with no emotion and told him the truth. The truth he'd have to live with,"This is all your fault. You're sick. You made her do things with you even though she didn't want to. You made her lie. You toyed with her endlessly, and you hurt her, not only emotionally, but physically too. A simple sorry will never make up for this."

He smirked at me, followed by a ridiculous scoff. Han wasn't actually sorry was he?
"Whatever man. You're one to talk. You did the exact same things to her. You really think that you're gonna apologise and it's gonna make up for everything?"

I had already realised this. While she lay there in my lap, I realised exactly what Han said. I let myself be exposed. I let him see my cry in pain.
"I know. But I'm gonna make up for all this. I'm going to punish myself. I'm going to educate myself. I'm going to fix y/n. I'm gonna make her happy and joyful again. Just you see. But most of all .. I'll never forgive myself."

Han breathed heavily,"We're not gonna be friends after this are we?"

I looked at him one last time,"No, we're not. Don't say anything else. I have nothing more to say to you."

I could feel y/n getting colder in my arms, and it worried me even more. How long was it going to take for them to get there?

So I decided to lift her up a little so she was in a sitting position. I took her head and rested it on my chest, so she could lean on me. I rocked back and forth a little to try and get her to open her eyes.
"Come on y/n. You're strong. You can do this .. wake up. Please."

Just then I felt the vibration of her voice. She wasn't saying anything, just making sounds. Wincing, and moaning out of agony.

I whispered with a little flicker in my heart,"Good this is good. You're awake."

She couldn't see me, but she whispered into the air,"Tae? Is that you?"

I felt my heart drop a little. But now was not the time. I placed my hand on the side of her wet face and rocked further,"No it's Jungkook. Don't worry. I'm here to help you."

She sighed with shortness of breath,"Oh."

Thankfully, I heard the sirens coming our way. I whispered to y/n,"You hear that? They're coming, and they're gonna patch you up. You'll feel better in no time. I'll be here with you."

She nodded against my chest.

Finally I heard the door open and several footsteps stomping inside. I shouted for them to hear me,"We're in here!"

Two policemen came in and I pointed towards Han who sat in the corner laughing at us. They lifted him up by his arms and took him away.
That was the last time he saw me. And that was the last time I saw one of my best friends. Being taken away by cuffs.

Two people who looked like doctors came my way and placed y/n on a medical bed to carry her out. One of them asked me with concern,"Does she have any guardians?"

I shook my head as I stood up,"No. I can come with her."

She nodded at me,"Okay. We'll need you to sign a few things."

I nodded and followed them out.

It had been quite some time in the hospital. I was there for a few hours I guessed. The weather surprisingly got slightly better, and I took that as a positive sign that everything would be okay.

Y/n was lying by herself in the bed. There were bandages here and there. I entered her room and stared at her. She was fully unconscious at that time.

Her soft skin was impaled by the harsh red scars over her face and legs. But she still looked beautiful. As beautiful as the time I fell for her. I just needed her to wake up, so I could tell her how sorry I was.

I walked over to her and gently caressed her arm. She was so cold. Touching her felt so wrong. I wanted to take care of her, but I couldn't. I felt like I didn't deserve to be around her anymore.

I wanted to tell her that I could make this right.

I heard the door open and the doctor called me out,"Sorry to interrupt, we just need to ask you a few questions. It won't take too long."

I nodded and followed them out, to let y/n rest in peace.

Taehyung POV

I was running towards y/n's house and I was almost there. Almost there to tell her I love her.

Almost.

I stopped right in front of her door, but something was strange. The door was slightly open. I slowly opened it with a creaking sound and entered into the mess.

Blood on the floors, and a broken door. What happened?

I heard a small sound of crying. I tiptoed around to where it came from. Behind the sofa, was Niki crying into his knees.

I bent down and ruffled his hair,"Hey Niki what's wrong?"

As soon as he saw me, he pushed into me, and hugged me like he really needed it.
I rubbed his back softly,"What's wrong? Where's
Y/n?"

He sobbed harder,"Someone hurt her. But then a boy came to save her, and they took her to the hospital."

Hurt her.

A boy.

Took her to the hospital.

My mind was spinning. I couldn't accept this. What was going on? That was y/n's blood?

I instantly stood up and dragged Niki up with me,"Who was it?"

Niki shook his head,"I don't know. The boy who hurt her, his name's Han. And he one who saved her, said he knew who y/n was."

I instantly thought Jungkook saved her. He was going there to apologise so he must have thankfully helped her with .. Han.

I felt like killing that guy. I didn't care that we grew up together. All that mattered was y/n. How could he do that?!

But I was so occupied with worry for y/n, so I had no time to think. I took Niki by his hand and took him with me,"Come on, I'll make a call to my driver. He'll come get you and drop you at my house. The maids will take care of you. Watch some tv and eat something, y/n will be just okay."

He nodded at me,"Where are you going to go?"

With goosebumps all over my body, I sighed,"I'm going to see y/n. She'll be okay. She's strong."

I felt like I was comforting myself, more than Niki.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974 70 9
This story was written by JEONTAE FICTION on Yt. I really love this story and so I wanted to just put it on this app. It's so beautiful. Please check...
51.3K 910 16
โ›โœ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ in which mae tries their best to fulfill your needs with genshin impact onesh...
65.2K 1.8K 37
In which Y/N makes a deal with a Mafia Leader. (This story contains harsh language, violence, kinks, and tons of smut. Read at your own risk.) Starte...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...