~Stars~ Todoroki x Reader

BNHASimppp

Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A... Еще

Meet The author
Meet Y/N L/N
Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2 ~ A Flirt?
Chapter 3 ~ C'mon Katsuki
Chapter 4 ~ Morning Chaos
Chapter 5 ~ Recommendation Entrance Exam P1
Chapter 6 ~ Recommendation Entrance Exam P2
Chapter 7 ~ Strawberry Milk
Chapter 8 ~ Recommendation Entrance Exam P3
Chapter 9 ~ Aftermath
Chapter 10 ~ The Letter
Chapter 11 ~ Detention
Chapter 12 ~ Meeting Todoroki Shoto
Chapter 13 ~ Meeting L/N Y/N (Shoto Edition)
Chapter 14 ~ U.A High
Chapter 16 ~ Assessment Test P2
Chapter 17 ~ Morning Laughter
Chapter 18 ~ Hero Training Instruction
Chapter 19 ~ Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 20 ~ Todoroki Vs Y/N
A/N Note
Chapter 21 ~ Star Mochizuki
Chapter 22 ~ New Friendship
Chapter 23 ~ Strawberry Cheesecake
Chapter 24 ~ Special Day
Chapter 25 ~ USJ Attack P1
Chapter 26 ~ USJ Attack P2
Chapter 27 ~ Starry Comfort
Chapter 28 ~ Best Friend
Chapter 29 ~ Best Friends P2
Chapter 30 ~ Silent Wrath
Chapter 31 ~ Announcement
Chapter 32 ~ Homework
Chapter 33 ~ Lies
Chapter 34 ~ Detention
Chapter 35 ~ Confusion
Chapter 36 ~ Denial P1
Chapter 37 ~ Denial P2
Chapter 38 ~ Suprise!
Chapter 39 ~ We Got Her
Chapter 40 ~ Ice Cream
Chapter 41 ~ Worried
Chapter 42 ~ If Only...
Chapter 43 ~ Missing
Chapter 44 ~ I Want To Go Home
Chapter 45 ~ Hidden Truths
Chapter 46 ~ I Found Y/N
Author Note
Chapter 47 ~ Stay With Me
Chapter 48 ~ Visit and a Text
Chapter 49 ~ Not A Date
Chapter 50 ~ Sports Festival
Chapter 51 ~ Will
Chapter 52 ~ No Choice
Chapter 53 ~ Round 2
Chapter 54 ~ Excuse me
Chapter 55 ~ Overthinking
Chapter 56 - Kean...

Chapter 15 ~ Assessment Test P1

2.6K 67 42
BNHASimppp

A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST! We just started school and I already have a test to do. I've got this. I trained a lot so it shouldn't be that hard. Right?

"Bakugo you managed to score the highest at the entrance exam. What was the farthest distance throw in middle school" Mr. Aizawa asked Katsuki. 

"67 meters. I think."

It was 68 but I'm not going to point it out I don't need to bring up the fact he kept telling her was better just cause I got 2 meters less.

"Okay, now trying to throw it with your quirk. Anything goes just stay in the circle. Go on your wasting our time."

With a big explosion, Katsuki threw the ball yelling DIE! It was pretty cool to see his quirk up close and personal like that. I smirked remembering our last normal conversation. I will definitely be beating him.

Mr. Aizawa showed us the meters that Katsuki got and it was 705.2 meters. I was impressed but I am pretty sure I could do way better. "This will be so fun Star. I trained so hard for this and now I can put it to actual use." I said as I looked up at Star. His expression looked a bit worried as he stood there. He just hummed in response. He probably just felt unprepared since it was an out of nowhere test. I looked back over to Mr. Aizawa.

"Today you will engage in 8 physical tests to test your potential. Whoever comes in last will be expelled." He said sternly. EXPELLED THIS IS JUST THE FIRST DAY "Like I said this is my class and I can run it how I choose. If it's a problem, go home."

I spoke up, "Mr. Aizawa it wouldn't be fair to expel any of us. We all worked hard to get here and it's just our first day!" 

"You think natural disasters are fair, power-hungry villains, or accidents that wipe out whole cities hmmm. No. The world is full of unfairness and it's a hero's job to try and combat that. If you want to be a pro you have to push yourself to the limit. U.A will throw you one hardship after another. So go beyond. Plus Ultra style."

I looked down at my feet. Trust me Mr. Aizawa I know all about things being unfair. 

~Flashback: Elementary school~

"But Miss Applebottom it's not fair to let Y/N play with us. With her quirk, she will just cheat, and we don't like cheaters!" 

I held my head low behind standing behind the teacher as my classmate tried justifying why I shouldn't play with them. 

"If Y/N promises not to use her quirk will you let her play?" my classmate glared at me and Miss Applebottom. "Y/N sweetie, do you promise not to use your quirk while playing with the other kids?" She looked at me with a smile but her eyes told a different story. I knew if I didn't promise to let them walk over me I'll just end up in a room by myself being useless. I reluctantly nodded my head. "Good. See Aiko, she promised not to use her quirk now will you let her play." Aiko grumbled a yes and left to where the other students were. 

I followed behind her. When we got to the rest of the group, she explained the game. It was called quirk tag. In order to win you had to tag someone using your quirk. Either touching them with your quirk or using your quirk to touch them. As she explained I pointed out that I couldn't use my quirk. She rolled her eyes at me. "Fine since we have to accommodate little miss Y/N here If you don't get caught within the time slot you win. There you happy Y/N?"

As we played I was always being targeted first. Stumbling and falling due to other people's quirks and they laughed at me. It was like a game of Catch Y/N instead of quirk tag.  Do I really even want to play with them that badly. I'm just getting humiliated over and over again. I can barely run to get away from them and I'm not allowed to use my quirk. I laid there on the ground as they continued to laugh at me. I'm just useless. I can't do anything. I started to cry. 

"HEY, YOU BULLIES LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I looked up to see a boy my age. He had galaxy colored hair. It was as if I was looking directly at the night sky. I have never seen him before so he's probably from a different class. He started yelling furiously at my classmates for being a bully to me. I just laid there watching the scene unfold. He eventually chased them away and came back to me reaching a hand down to help me up. "Hi, I'm Mochizuki Star from class 4-C. What's your name?" 

"L/N Y/N from class 4-A," I said wiping away my tears. His face had a big bright smile as he helped me up.

It was like my nightly comfort had become a living person.

~End of Flashback~ 

"Now let the games begin."

The first test was a 50-meter dash. This seems easy enough. As I waited for my turn I watched as the other students went ahead. All their quirks were really cool. Iida had ENGINE CALVES. One guy shot lasers from his stomach. It was so pretty. I was worried when it came to Katsuki's and Izuku's turn. Izuku was quirkless so it was already obvious who's winning. Sure, enough when it was their turn Katsuki won by blasting himself across the track. It was a pretty good tactic. Seeing Katsuki in action was actually pretty inspiring. He had such control over his quirk and I thought I was a training freak.

It was finally Star's and I turn to go. We got set up at the start. It's too early to use my fire. I wouldn't want to burn my clothes just when it started and one of those guys in the class was really giving off vibes. 

I looked at Star as he wished for rocket boots. I didn't know he could make those! We could have used them on the way to school. 

"Ready!"

I bent down.

"Get Set!"

I positioned my hands outwards facing the back.

"Go!"

Once Mr. Aizawa yelled go, I activated my quirk. Big gusts of wind came out from my hand shooting me all the way to the finish line. 

"3 seconds."

Shortly after Star finished. 

"3.5 seconds"

"That's way better than middle school Star!" I congratulated him.  "Yeah. I'm still yet to beat you though." He said calmly. And there it was. That feeling. The one that I felt after the entrance exams. Did I do anything to upset him? It's probably best to just leave him alone for a bit. Maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I just hummed at him and went back to the other students. 

Todoroki was up next. Just like in the entrance exam he rode on ice ridges. It's weird. I have never seen him use his fireside. With a pro hero father that focuses on fire use, you would think that would be the part of the quirk he would dominate. 

The next test was grip strength. We were all handed grip measures. I glared at the tool in my hand. This is the one thing where my quirk won't help me and my dumb self didn't work on my strength this last few months. With both my hands I gripped it as tightly as possible. It came out to only 56 kg. That's pretty normal, I guess. I should definitely remind myself to work on my pure strength alone.

Star was still being weird so I kept my distance from him. Instead, I went over to see how my new friends were doing. Momo somehow got 100 kg. I was so impressed.  The next test was a standing long jump. I was after sparkles and before Katsuki. I should probably get a chance to learn all their names. So far everyone seems like pretty cool people. After Sparkles shot through the air with his belly laser, I was next. I heard Momo cheer for me from where she was standing. I took a breath in. 

'Go!" 

I shot myself up into the air with earth, similar to what I did at the entrance exam but at a lower angle so I won't be too high in the air. Once I was up in the air I shot out wind from my hands till I was ready to land. With a graceful flip, I landed right at the farthest end granting me the highest score for the long jump. I did a little victory dance in place before heading back with the rest of the class.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I added a little background to Star and Y/N's friendship. At least now we know he always resorted to yelling at bullies.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

223K 6.5K 56
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 (𝙣.) ; 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥...
9.8K 284 34
Shoto Todoroki and his father, Endeavor, have no idea that Todoroki has a half-sister who is much like him, and yet so different. she can also contro...
747K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
83.1K 2.6K 42
ᵃ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" 𝙰 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌...