PUNKS VERIFIED✅

By Macedonia2901

Kikiopefoluwa is a smart, outgoing and brilliant girl who had five friends; the ever stupid Bimpe, ever fooli... More

Hii
CAST
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 73
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 72

251 115 2
By Macedonia2901

KIKIOPE

"I'm bored!!!" Bimpe screamed and Doyin quickly ran up to her before covering her mouth as I looked around to ensure she hadn't woken anyone.

"Gosh, Bimpe, must you scream?" I queried in a low voice as I jumped on her bed.

"When I'm bored nko," she hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Then sleep," Doyin replied as she joined me.

"The same reason the two of you can't sleep, for goodness sake, why didn't they just allow us to go home, it's just two weeks ooo and they kept us in school, reading too much gan can cause problem," she complained and I chuckled. She'd been complaining about this since last week when we'd finished our WAEC but the fact that our school made NECO compulsory for us, they didn't allow us go home but rather stay in school to read for the NECO exams starting in almost two weeks time.

"They still want to keep collecting the hostel fees, truly, I agree with Bimpe, one they didn't allow us to see our GCE result even though we've checked ours," she wriggled her brows before continuing, "Just so we could do NECO again, for goodness sake what do we need three exams for, it's only one we are going to use and yet they caged us in school."

When the GCE results came out, our school had forbidden us from checking it, they'd even collected the exam slip immediately we completed the exams saying if many of us passed the exam, we won't be serious with our WAEC and NECO, but before they collected it, my friends and I had snapped the exam slip even though it was against the school rule, but we brought our phones and even checked our results the same day it came out and we had our A's and now to us WAEC and NECO was to have straight A's without any other grade.

I pursed my lips, "No need for us to study for NECO nigbayen."

She dashed me a glare and I laughed before looking around to ensure no one was awake. It was our siesta period and for we final year students, it was an hour while others is thirty minutes.

"Okay, let's do something fun," I proposed.

"Like what?" Bimpe raised her brows.

Doyin clapped, "Let's search for styles, you know we haven't seen the best style for our V.S gown and we haven't bought the material gan, should we go and get the material too?"

A huge smile appeared on Bimpe's face, "Hmm, that's a good idea," she brought out her phone from where she hid it before continuing, "We'll look for the style first before going to the market."

"And how will we leave the school compound oo?" I placed my hand on my hips and Bimpe waved her hand.

"We'll pass the barbed wire."

Doyin's eyes widened while I turned to Bimpe with a questioning look.

"It'll shock us na," Doyin claimed and Bimpe shook her head.

"Shocker nii, it can't shock anything."

I pursed my lips, "And how did you know that?"

"I passed there nah."

I creased my brows," When was that?"

"Kunmi and I passed the place when we went out for our date," she replied and I nodded.  They'd left the school for a date when we were writing our WAEC claiming they had to cool their head and get away from the school environ.

Doyin protested, "But, what if..."

Bimpe cut in, "The wire is far from the route we'll pass, don't worry," she tapped Doyin's shoulders and Doyin rolled her eyes.

It only took few minutes for us to agree on a style, we'd decided on a long ball like gown, so far they school had chosen wine and white for both male and female last week and they'd agreed on our Valedictory service to hold just a week after we complete our exams, we had to get the clothes ready before then maybe that'll male Bimpe less bored.

"Let's go ooo," Bimpe shouted and I shook my head while looking around to ensure no one had woken up.

"Is that why you're nah shouting?" Doyin eyed her before picking her phone.

"Wait, we are going now, what of money?" I asked with raised brows and they both turned to me.

"You have cash with you naa," Bimpe whined while wriggling her brows while I chuckled.

"What if it isn't enough?" I queried and Bimpe sighed.

"Let me take the remaining money with me then, Doyin take your own money too, when we get back, we'll just call our parents to send money," she said before going back to her bed.

"And what will we say we want to use the money for?" Doyin inquired and Bimpe shook her head.

"The same way we've been extorting money from them, we can just say the school told us to pay for one thing regarding our exams or V.S or something, Doyin, you know you don't even have to lie before they send you money, likewise Kikiope too unlike me," she concluded before opening her bag.

"Okay oo," Doyin replied as she proceeded to bring out the money from her purse. It won't be hard for her to collect another amount from her parents so far that's all they're capable of, whenever she called them, they hardly talked for minutes saying they know her main reason for calling was money and now that they'd finally separated, she always collected money from both sides.

"Oya," Bimpe tapped my shoulders and I nodded before glancing at Doyin who was now beside me, we trooped out of the room silently, the hostel was entirely quiet and it was certain everyone were serving their siesta, after passing the Matron's house successfully, we knew we would surely get out of the school without any obstruction, it was a Saturday so other students weren't around except hostel students who were currently sleeping.

Bimpe led us to the bush and in no time we were out of the school without any shock from the barbed wire as Doyin had presumed.

"We didn't even think about when we get back, you know everyone will be awake then and would go for prep, they might notice we are missing," Doyin started as we entered the cab.

"Don't worry about that one, we'll surely find a way," Bimpe assured and I narrowed my eyes at her while she smiled.

We shifted to other topics mainly about our Valedictory service till we got to the market, Bimpe led us to where we would get the materials so far  she was quite familiar with it and the woman was obviously her customer, with the way her eyes glistened when she saw Bimpe and how they so much exchanged pleasantries, the woman's grin grew bigger when she realized the amount of material we purchased.

"She's AY's wife," Bimpe whispered to us as she ordered her sales girls to help us wrap the clothes.

I grabbed her hand that instant and dragged her out of the shop.

"Really? She's AY's wife? As in our former driver, the one whose child got kidnapped just after the naming ceremony?" I inquired and Bimpe bobbed her head.

"Wow, wow, so, that means we can ask her about her lost child right?" Doyin asked and I turned to her.

"Yeah, we can if you guys cooperate, it would surely be a lead concerning Aunty Flourish," Bimpe said while glancing at me, she knew I didn't really agree with her thesis.

"It would be absurd to just ask her out of the blue, she looks happy now whereas she's already pregnant," I reasoned.

"Don't worry, I know how I'll ask her, the woman likes me," Bimpe claimed and before I could even protest she disappeared.

"You also agree with Bimpe?" I turned to Doyin who immediately cocked her head.

"Yeah, I believe Aunty Flourish is only using the daycare as a cover-up," she stated and I shook my head.

"But what if we are just missing things up, do you really want to take the risk?"

She pursed her lips, "When did we not take risk, see all our assumptions point to the fact that she's obviously into something bad, okay, why would someone decide to be the only one in a street?"

I kissed my teeth, "The place is a new site, what do you expect?"

She shook her head in disbelief,"I didn't know you were this dumb, that's more or less a reason for her to not yet live there until it's fully developed, which sane person will decide to leave alone in a place that is practically a bush?"

I sighed. Hmm, she did have a point there.

"Well..."

She cut me short, "Two, we've witnessed it more than twice, no one comes to pick up those children, which sane parents will even take her child to a daycare in the middle of a bush?"

"Hmmm..." I drawled.

"Three, her worker leaves immediately she returns home, the young lady resumes work nine in the morning and Aunty Flourish always arrives late to school which means the worker doesn't know nobody comes to pick them."

"But..."

She cut in, "Four, Ann confirmed it herself that no one comes, why do you think Aunty Flourish decided to take care of Ann's child? It definitely isn't because she's good. And we also confirmed it ourself, which other reason do you want?"

I sighed and but my lower lip, "Okay, let's just go to Bimpe," immediately I took a step, Bimpe appeared before us with the nylons and a sheepish smile.

"This one that you're smiling yiii, did you win a lottery?" Doyin teased and she shrugged.

"I've finally confirmed my assumptions," she stated. Doyin and I shared a look before turning to her in antsy.

"Aunty Flourish is surely a kidnapper," she stated and my eyes bulged out.

Okay, I know this is extra late and I'm so sorry about that but it's here now
Your thoughts on this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 89.6K 98
Giwa Falade is the ruthless Queen Bee of Castron High. Known for her sassy, bold, no-nonsense attitude and awfully feared, absolutely dreaded by the...
7.7K 1.4K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
45.4K 12.2K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
53.9K 7.4K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...