The Lonely Prince(BWMN)Book 3...

By mary4561

Prince William of Denmark alway wanted to have someone to come home to at night. He has his eyes on one of hi... More

Lonely
The Invitation
The First Date
Pain and Loss(chapter 4)
Grief
Do You Love Me?
Unbearable Pain
Realisation(chpt8)
Brothers
Fathers
The Fight Part 2
The Fight Part 1
Lessons(chapter13)
Prejudice
Our Child
The Duke
Surprises
Contentment Sorta
Changes
Happy At Last
Realisations
Confesssions
Confession II
Love
The Ex
A Heavy Heart
Traitor?
Pieces
Italy
Epilogue

Author's Notes.

130 1 0
By mary4561

The story is written in British English

Hi guys this book will  deal with the fall out from the christening from Victoria's book.

When I had the idea for the first book in the series I wanted to write a sweet romance. Then the rules of the monarchy became something that intrigued me.

How do you live your life when the monarchy comes before everything else.

I wrote Debbie's story and knew as soon as I wrote Victoria at her wedding she would get her own book.

I hurriedly did some rewrites for TDOAP to fit into BTT.

Here's a secret I was going to give Emma her own book. Then I thought about the sisters dynamic and  it hit me. She's better as the perfect sister. 

So William gets a book instead then I was unsure what type of story to give him. Then Eva who has everything already that William could give her became a perfect fit for him instead of a new character.

A princess title isn't the holy grail for a billionaire's daughter. I then thought I wanted her darker skin to contrast with Debbie's lighter skin tone. A wonderful scene between Eva and a parent was born.

William to me is the one with his head screwed on correctly. I need him to let loose.

Enough of my waffling here's the cast.

Fabrice as William Jensen

Duckie Thot as Eva Thomas.

Angela Bassett as Jane Thomas

Michele Morrone as Giovanni Coste

Mye Sicha as Debbie Jensen

Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend this book if you like it.

I don't give my permission for my work to be put on any website without my say so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 550 54
Meghan Adams is humiliated when her fiancรฉ George Ricci stops their wedding to tell her. He's already married to her best friend and maid of honour...
54.5K 1.5K 46
"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ" ...
Unbroken By Sierra

Teen Fiction

132K 4.7K 44
Arabella Chase hasn't had the easiest life. Her parents and brother were killed leaving just her and her sister. Imagine a picture perfect family. Li...
4.7K 380 25
"Um, excuse me, would you care to dance with me on the dance floor?" A low but not threatening voice had entered my head. I turned to my side to see...