Only You |Kylo Ren

By thtgrlrae

"You're the only one who knows me. Who knows I'm not a monster."- Kylo. Elora met Kylo in the worst circumsta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

A/N: Title change

50 3 0
By thtgrlrae

Hello everyone!! As you can see I'be made many changes throughout this book. It was formally titled Long Lost Love but will now go by its new title, Only You.

I wrote this book two years ago and I want to finish it to the best of my abilities and I hope you all are loving it so far! There will be many twists and turns and I'm so excited!!

Thank you for all the support throughout my journey and I hope you all continue to love reading it as much as I love writing!

Have a safe year, happy holidays, and may the force be with you! 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 644 31
I went to the cinema during the Christmas holidays, to see 'The Last Jedi', and I just fell in love with the bond between Rey and Kylo Ren. So I've s...
40K 832 22
COMPLETED 10K?!?! And for a story where I forgot to change his name from Kylo to Ben?!? You all are amazing and have shown me such mercy! Lol! Thank...
54.6K 1.4K 16
WARNINGS ON BOTTOM! You were there from the beginning. He was incapable, afraid yet fearless, resolute, absolute. You saw what was before Kylo Ren, a...
150K 5.5K 19
Han wasn't the only person Leia asked to help bring her son home. She went in secret to Rey, who had already once bested Kylo. Rey agreed to help the...