Chapter 32

Elora's P.O.V

I awoke the next day in my bed while still naked. I felt a pair of arms around my waist as I looked down to see my lover. Our legs were tangled together on this large bed and he had his head laid on my bare stomach. I smiled and began to run my fingers through his dark locks as the memories of last night played through my mind.

I looked up towards the ceiling and replayed the scenes through my head...

The way he touched me was totally different from what I've ever experienced before. Kylo was a gentle but rough lover and I liked it that way. I could tell it was both something we had needed and longed for just in the ways he treated me. I knew that it was something that we would never forget as it only further solidified our love for each other.

I felt his head move upwards as I still had my hand buried into his hair. We made eye contact and smiled at each other. We were happy and I wanted to stay like this forever in the Euphoria of our love-making. "Hello," I spoke shyly as he reached up to gently kiss my lips.

"Hello, Elora." He laid beside me as we stared at the plain ceiling. "Kylo... Last night was magical for me and I never want this to end." I stared at him with a slight smile on my lips. He looked at me for a few seconds, "I don't either... You've made me feel how no one has been able to. I want you to stay mine forever." Kylo grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. "What are you saying?" I asked him. I was speechless, to say the least.

"I'm saying that... Elora, I just couldn't function without you here with me. I want you to be mine, be mine forever?" We looked at each other in the eyes as I thought over the past months since we met. Although our reunion wasn't in the best of circumstances, I was happy to have met Kylo again. I needed him as well no matter how much I've tried to deny it in the past. I smiled at him, "Yes, Kylo! I'm yours." he held me in my arms as I basked in his perfection.

We laid in each other's arms again for a while until we had to meet Snoke about the girl. I got dressed at the same time he did and we left soon after. It was so hard to keep all of my happiness balled up inside. I finally had someone that I could depend on emotionally just like he did.

I smiled as we walked down the halls and greeted every soldier I passed. I must've looked like an idiot but I didn't care because I was finally happy. We walked into the large throne room that housed Supreme Leader Snoke. I tried to keep my mind on anything else but what happened last night but it was impossible. 

They talked about Kylo's recent prisoner, "This scavenger... Resisted you!" Snokes voice was laced with anger. "She's strong with the force! Untrained but stronger than she knows." Kylo screamed back, "And the droid?" Snoke inquired. Kylo went to talk back when an uninvited guest showed up, "Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us. That the girl was all we needed and as a result the droid has already most likely returned to the hands of the enemy. They may have the map already." Hux appeared beside Kylo with a menacing look. 

"Then the resistance needs to be destroyed before they get to Skywalker..." Snoke looked off into the distance, I turned to Kylo who had his head down. "Prepare the weapon." Snoke said to Hux as he left, "Supreme leader, I can get the map from the girl with your guidance." Kylo looked up towards Snoke. "If what about this girl is true... Bring her to me." He said menacingly.  

Kylo gave a nod to Snoke and with that, we left the chamber and made our way towards the interrogation room. I could tell there were a lot of things going through Kylo's mind as we hurried down the silent halls. We were almost running towards the interrogation room that held the girl and finally, we made it.

He opened the door and we walked inside to find it empty, Kylo looked around as I braced myself for any conflict there was to come. He unleashed his weapon and the deadly familiar red light illuminated everything around me.