Perfect Man | Taehyung [disco...

By sincerelytae

❝You make me wanna be a better man, darling.❞ The spark takes place when a girl is dragged to a birthday part... More

PREFACE
✦ ──── 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
.·♡༄ 𝐜. 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
01 | fancy
02 | hypnotic
03 | strangers
04 | bizzare
05 | levitate
06 | stigma
07 | hope
08 | motive
09 | lovely
10 | singularity
11 | his
12 | dandelion
13 | heartbeat
14 | position
15 | lucky
16 | danger
17 | fragile
18 | crush
19 | fairytale
20 | liar
21 | redemption
22 | honey
23 | jealous
24 | attention
25 | dilemma
26 | classic
27 | haywire
28 | dystopia
29 | filth
31 | comfort
32 | hook
33 | unsaid
34 | traitor
35 | cruel
36 | reset
37 | aftermath
38 | inevitable
39 | unspoken
40 | limerence
41 | serendipity
42 | intrusion
43 | fantasy
44 | lost
45 | love-struck
46 | history
47 | pain
48 | tragedy
49 | bittersweet
50 | strawberries

30 | irresistable

643 52 20
By sincerelytae

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 30
IRRESISTIBLE
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE NEXT MORNING, I woke up finding myself in his black shirt without the man himself sleeping next to me.

Last night was the one of the most beautiful moment of my life. My heart pounded all night beneath his gentle touch and kisses. I never thought a man could be so gentle and sweet.

I stepped downstairs after showering and was greeted by a piece of classical music blaring from the kitchen.

A grin stretches across my lips when I watch him preparing breakfast while singing passionately on the kitchen island.

"Good morning, honey," I greet him. "What are you making?"

His head lifts up at my voice as he stops singing. With a handsome grin on his face, he greets back. "Good morning, baby,"

Once I'm standing next to him, I watch his hands skilfully working on a gimbap, rolling it over with a vegetable seaweed.

"Wow, gimbap!" I clap my hands excitedly like a kid. "What did you put in?"

"Mostly carrots and vegetables," he simply answers.

After he finished with the wrapping, he carefully cut it into smaller pieces and places it together with other gimbaps on a plate.

"Let's eat!" he exclaims happily, bringing the plate to the counter.

My mouth drool open as I look over at the delicious gimbap. Using my chopsticks, I'm about to plop one into my mouth when he slaps my hand away.

"Where's your manners? You have to feed your husband first," he playfully scolds in a tiny voice. "Ahh,"

He opens his mouth wide cutely, waiting for me to feed him. I chuckle and shake my head, gesturing the gimbap to his parted mouth.

"Mhmm.. delicious! Here, now you can eat," he chews on his gimbap with a satisfactory grin and advance his chopstick to my face. "Open your mouth,"

Reflexively, I agape my mouth to accept the gimbap but then he draws his chopsticks back to feed himself.

"Yah!"

He defensively points his chopsticks at me. "That's what you get for not feeding me in the first place,"

"You're so mean," I pout and shove the gimbap into my mouth instead.

He only laughs and changes the topic quickly. "Darling, I found a treasure this morning," he utters with a glint of mischief.

I raise an eyebrow, intrigued. "What is it?"

"Victoria Secret's lingerie," he nonchalantly blurts out.

I choke on my food and pat my chest. He laughs again at my flustered reaction, handing me a glass of water.

"It's flattering that you were going to seduce me with a nightgown," he teases as his voice dripping with lust. "But you would look pretty in that gown,"

"I-I wasn't going to seduce you!" I deny, my cheeks blushing.

He smirks, his face vividly shows that he's not buying my terrible lie. "You should wear it next time w—"

"Don't finish that sentence," I interrupt, pretending to eat another gimbap to avoid his eye contact.

"Oh, come on, you need to stop being so flustered," he chuckles and pushes a finger up my chin. "Look at me,"

My heart is thumping so fast that I'm pretty sure he could hear it. He flashes his million dollar smile, causing butterflies to swarm in my stomach.

"We both know that you enjoyed it, baby,"

•••

T A E H Y U N G' S  P O V

"Wow, someone's in love," Jungkook smirks as he places down his coffee on the table. The three of us haven't been spending time together and it feels good to see familiar faces.

I smile bashfully. "Is it that obvious?"

"You look like you're in the wonderland of love but I'm happy seeing you happy, Tae," Jimin responds and pats my back. "So you guys have finally declared the L word, huh?"

"Wait, wait, she said that she loves you? That little.. she didn't even tell me anything. Hyung! How could you not tell me? This is huge," Jungkook gasps, glancing at me in disbelief.

"Sorry, gguk but I thought she told you,"

"Never mind," he waves dismissively before smirking again. "So what happened? Have you guys.. you know,"

"Yeah, we did," I grin to myself.

Both of them gasp in shock, their eyes widen a fraction. "Congratulations, man! You're gonna have your own baby,"

"I knew she would let her guard down. I'm so happy for you, hyung!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Thanks, gguk,"

"So you guys are back now, what are you going to do about Haera? Are you sure everything is under control? I'm all here for help, Tae," Jimin intervenes.

"I don't know, Jimin. It frustrates me that she wouldn't stop being a victim,"

"Aish, that crazy– I wish I could get her out of the picture," Jimin grits his teeth, his expression writhing in anger.

"Oh? I thought that lunatic was done with you guys?" Jungkook asks, confused.

"No, she's still sending me these text messages, asking to meet her in her apartment. Can you believe that woman?" I sigh in frustration.

"You should stop sending her help, Tae. That's why she keeps taking advantage of you," Jimin replies.

I push my hair back, shutting my eyes close slightly. "I know, but she's pregnant. I can't just abandon her,"

"Ignore her and focus on Mia. She was crying the last time she called me because you wouldn't talk to her," Jungkook spills and my heart clenches.

"Jungkook's right. You kept on thinking about these stupid things, which made you ignored your wife," Jimin adds perpetually.

"You don't understand. What if she harms her again? Do you remember I told you about that incident in Jeju? She was involved,"

"I'm not even surprised anymore, Taehyung. That woman is a monster and always been since high school. She was the one who spreads that rumour about you. You remember that?" Jimin responds in return.

A huge sigh escapes my lips. "I thought she has changed,"

"Well, she will never changed. So you should stop giving her attention," Jimin declares again, even more determined.

"You're right," I mutter under my breath, nodding my head in agreement.

I just hope everything goes well and my marriage remains unaltered. Hopefully.

•••

M I A' S  P O V

"What do you want to watch, baby?" Taehyung asks while gripping the remote control, his eyes on the television.

"Anything you want," I reply as I wrap my arms around his torso.

He suggested to watch a movie since it has been a while we watched something together and I agreed. I have missed being with him.

"Really? Do you want to rewatch Home Alone? I need some good laugh," he proposes, looking down at me with heart eyes for affirmation.

"Sure, honey,"

The screen rolls the first clip of the movie, and I could feel his hand caressing my back.

"Darling,"

"Hm?"

"I love you," he entices, pecking my cheek in a soft kiss. My heart bursts into fireworks after the words fall from his lips.

"Aren't you going to say it back?" he teases when I don't answer him.

"Watch the movie, Taehyung," I nudge him in the elbow.

His deep voice giggles, causing his chest to vibrate. "Okay, but you have to say it back,"

"Let's just watch the movie,"

"Say it," he occurs and grabs my chin roughly to face him. "If you're not going to say it, I'm going to kiss you until you can't breathe,"

I swallow thickly. "Just watch the mo—"

Out of nowhere, he slams his lips on mine hungrily. His impulsive behaviour is immune to my liking but his lips are too soft to resist as our lips mould together in sync.

My back is pressing on the couch that the screen is long unbothered. We were so caught up in the moment but we stopped instantly after we heard a loud banging sound on the door.

Cheeks flush, we collect and brace ourselves before walking ahead to the door. After pulling the door frame, I stare at them, appalled and confused over their presence.

Taehyung's parents are standing there with a conflict expression on their faces.

"Tae, we need to talk to you,"

•••

A/N: THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for reading and supporting this fanfic! I know it isn't the best but I try my best to work harder in future chapters and promise to bring you guys a better plot. See you in the next chapter! Stay safe everyone and have a nice day! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 461 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
1.7K 125 15
In a heartwarming tale of destiny and childhood connections, Y/N and Taehyung reunite after four long years, discovering that their bond goes beyond...
15.2K 702 29
Min Yoongi, stuck in a relationship with a girl he no longer loves; ever since realising he's gay he hadn't had the heart to break it off yet. That's...
14.3K 1.3K 37
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏...