His Beta of Submission

YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... Еще

prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

five

8.9K 280 78
YOLOwriting101

"It's snowing!"

I watch Remi press his face to the window, his eyes glittering in amazement. He's seen snow before, but it was much more different when in a castle I guess.

It was night time and the snow clouded different parts of the window. To sit here beside Remi and see such a pretty sight in such a pretty place was nice. His eyes widened as he stared into the window differently.

"It's the 'cool man'!" Remi exclaims, turning around excitedly as I knew who he was talking about. I look too, seeing Ezra smiling at Remi.

In his hands held a tray with three cups on them. I could smell the hot chocolate from here even before I saw what was inside. He sat on the floor before a coffee table, handing Remi a cup of hot cocoa.

Saw marshmallows at the top and Remi smiled happily, giggling as he started to drink it. I looked at him in confusion because he was doing such kind things for him. Not to mention Remi calls him 'cool man' - not even his real name.

"I brought you one too." Ezra says, holding it in his hand out towards me.

I go towards it, sitting on my legs once I grab it. Now we all were drinking hot cocoa at such a night. Except I just didn't get Ezra.

Now he's back to being very nice and considerate. Even though a few days ago he was not all that kind and seemed to have a disdain towards me. His actions are confusing. He sometimes is more confusing and changing his personality more than my own child - and he's four!

It also became a fact that Xavion wasn't here at the castle right now. He was going to be gone for a week I was told. I don't know what for, but Ezra seems happier with him gone.

"'Cool man', do you like snow?" Remi asks him curiously and I saw Ezra snort.

"Snow...it's okay. It can be annoying sometimes though, but it can be very pretty." Ezra ends up answering his question and I saw Remi nod in agreement. "What do you think of snow-?"

"I love it!" Remi exclaimed, jumping up from the ground and standing. His hands up in the air and we both looked at him. "I love snow so much! It so pretty and you can build snowmen! 'Cool man' have you made a snowman before?"

Ezra nodded his head, sighing quietly as if he was remembering the event.

"I made one when I was younger with my brother. It was one of the worst snowman ever." He chuckles, and he began glaring at his cup.

It became weird as Remi and I looked at him. The way he looked so dejected now and I could assume it was because of his brother.

What did his brother do to him?

"Mommy could you make me chocolate chip cookies again?" Remi asks me curiously, looking away from Ezra now. I could tell he didn't care to know the rest of Ezra's story.

It was such an innocent thing because he didn't pry.

"I would love to, but...am I allowed to go in the royal kitchens?" I glance at Ezra and saw him continuing to glare at his cocoa. "Ezra?"

Ezra looks up at me now, and he nods.

"Yeah, I don't care. It's not prohibited, but not many tend to go down there unless it's the chefs." He ends up telling me as I stand up.

"Well, I'm going to try and see if I can make Remi some cookies. Remi, wait here - you can drink my hot cocoa if you want." I say, handing it to him as he squeals in excitement.

Now I turn on the TV for him, leaving the room with Ezra. I followed him to the kitchen. It was an unusually long walk, but at the same I wasn't really surprised.

Once we arrived there I stared in amazement, rushing to the large wall of chef books. The array was insane as I took out one of them. Looked at the types of foods inside and there were little tabs that were placed as if they were favorites.

I saw one with Xavion's name, frowning when I lift the tab and saw a whole roast. Now I knew that this must've been his favorite-.

"I hate my brother, a lot." Ezra says simply, standing at the counter as he watched me look at the chef books.

I knew he probably saw me lift the tab as I change the page, chuckling a bit.

"Hate is a strong word-."

"Yeah, it suits how I feel about him. I do not like him, I don't love him either. He's only older than me by two years, and yet he couldn't act like a big brother to me. He stole the rarest thing ever from me and I can never forgive him for it."

I just look at Ezra now, noticing how angry he was becoming just thinking about such an event. I didn't want to pry, but I was curious about what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I say nonchalantly as if I wasn't really paying mind to what he said.

Ezra begins to snort and I could tell he thought I was stupid for not getting it. I could assume what he meant...but I want to make sure.

I watch as Ezra sat on the seat before the island. He began to rearrange the seasonings that I was going to use. That's how I knew he was probably uncomfortable with what he was about to say or nervous.

"When I was sixteen I found my Mate miraculously. He was only older than me by a year - if even that. I was the happiest I have ever been in forever! I let my Mate move into the castle with me and they were given everything they could ever ask for. My brother took it upon himself to be envious of me. He would rather have a Mate than he Head Alpha, so if he couldn't be happy in his...fucked up mind he thought he should have mine.

"It didn't even occur to me what he was doing for two years! Planning and practically grooming my Mate into being his, so that he could take him away from me. Then one day when I was going to mate with the person I considered my Mate - he rejected me by leaving this disgusting scar on my body as proof. That following day - he was beside my brother as his Mate."

I look at Ezra painfully, having felt my heart shatter for him. His eyes were hooded now and he looked completely...disgusted. It wasn't even anger on his face, just disgust.

"Know the funny thing? They didn't even stay together because my brother grew tired of his demands and didn't really like him. So they broke up and all of his efforts were for nothing. He just wanted me to be unhappy like him - if not more so. That's why I hate him!" Ezra slammed his hands on the counter, standing up from his seat now. "Every person I find or comes into my life he tries to take them away! I hate him! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I fucking hate him!"

My hands couldn't pretend to do something anymore as I saw Ezra fuming. To see him like this and so angry now wasn't surprising. At the same time it all made sense.

Was that why he had a tattoo on his back and neck? To hide the scar of rejection from his True Mate?

"Xavion is that cruel to do that to his own sibling?" I question myself aloud, only for feel Ezra grip my shoulders tightly.

He faced me and nodded hysterically, looking a little bit crazed.

"He seems like a good person, but he is absolutely selfish. All he loves to do is steal people and things away from me. I hate him and he knows it, but likes to play games with me. I wanted to kill him when he tried taking you too." Ezra growled, and I chuckle.

"I don't think he was trying to take me from you - he doesn't even know why I'm really here. Besides, I don't exactly belong to you because we aren't together." I state facts, backing away from him now.

I go to the fridge and pull on the hood to my onesie. Had to hide my ears because they were kind of pink.

He spoke as if him and I were in a relationship. This is strictly to pay off my debt. I never thought of him as a person to see sexual relations...in a real way.

"We are together."

I feel Ezra grab my arm, twisting me around to face him. His eyes glared at me and I knew it was because of what I said.

"How are we together? I signed the contract so that I could get rid of my debt. This was your idea and I told you I wasn't going to be in a relationship with you. You can't exactly be mad at me." I shrug calmly, and Ezra's hands soften on my shoulders. "Unless you...aren't telling me something."

He clears his throat, snickering quietly. That's when he begins to pat my shoulders.

"You see this...as purely conventional. No feelings are present - you feel nothing for me?" He asks me now, and I shook my head. "You're lying."

"I'm not, really." I smile, going around him now. Except he grabs my arm again, but this time was shoving me against the counter.

It was beginning to become evident to me that he must've had feelings for me. At least an inkling amount or something present. I was getting annoyed by him yanking me around, but I could see where and why the ownership is present.

He's so used to things being taken from him that he probably unconsciously grows dominant over them.

"Look, you don't have to worry about me being taken. I am only doing this kind of relationship with you, and no one else. It doesn't mean we are necessarily together either, but I won't fall for Xavion. Especially after hearing the story of what he did to you. He also made Remi cry once, so he was never an option. Neither of you are - you're both out of my league." I snort, beginning to lose interest in making any food.

After having this talk I knew Remi was probably asleep now.

"Do you think the chefs will mind if I start coming down here? I miss making Remi breakfast. I will try tomorrow, but I'm not a professional so they'll probably be a little put off by someone like me barging in here." I state as I start to clean up.

Except I began to realize that he wasn't speaking. I look at him and saw him watching me now.

"You're not out of my league - it's the other way around I believe. Look...the sex shop isn't where I first met you." He tells me, and I look at him as if he was crazy.

"That can't be. I have never seen you anywhere else." I state truthfully to the best of my knowledge. "Unless I somehow met you when we were children...but I don't think so."

Ezra snorts, seeming to decide to keep it to himself. Even though I was genuinely curious. Where did he meet me besides the place I believed we met each other first?

When I thought I met him first...he had a very strong presence. Not to mention everyone desired to be a client with him, but he chose me.

____few months ago____

"I think Omegas and Alphas are problematic."

I look up at Ezra nervously, seeing him walk past everyone. He had yet to see me, but I doubt I'd interest him. If he believed Omegas and Alphas were so 'problematic' then why was he here?

I saw Ezra walk past me, and I sigh peacefully. Now I didn't feel so tense because he was a lot in my opinion.

Suddenly as I look at my hands I saw legs standing before me. When I look back up I saw Ezra staring down at me. Now I wondered what I did...did he know about the debt? Please don't tell me Trenton did something unnecessary-.

"Are you a Beta?"

I don't respond, and he looks around the room.

"I know you aren't an Omega - you aren't wearing a collar. I know you aren't an Alpha either because your presence is quite lacking nor do I smell your pheromones. So, you're a Beta - answered my own question." He snorts, crouching before me now.

I look him in the eyes and wondered what game he was playing. Why was...the Head Alpha's brother here?

"Why are you here?" I question him, and I already heard the gasps as to why I was asking.

Ezra nodded to the side of him, and I look. That's when I saw my boss being shoved around while he was placing money in random bags.

"Your boss owes me. I was bored of the excuses, and it was evident I had to handle it now." Ezra just openly tells me. "What's your name?"

"Theo."

"Theo...now I know the name to the face." He mumbles, and I disregard it. "Why are you working here?"

I didn't know why he was asking so many questions. I was afraid that Trenton said something or he knew what was up. I didn't want to be embarrassed anymore than I already am being.

"Because I..." I clear my throat, knowing it was a breach of contract to state personal matters. "I have to."

Ezra just looked at me, his eyes scanning the two people beside me. He suddenly scoffed at them it seemed and I felt my face get red for them. What was he doing?

"Have you had clients? Do you have clients today or anytime soon, I should say?"

"Theo has never had clients because he's a Beta. No one can get it up with him." I hear Owen state unnecessarily to Ezra.

I look at Owen and saw him adjusting his collar, snorting when I make eye contact with him. Except I soon saw him start to breathe heavily. Actually...everyone in the room looked like they were being suffocated.

Their faces were bright red or pink, and they looked like they were trying not to succumb under what they were feeling. When I look at Ezra though I knew instantly what they were reacting to.

To his pheromones.

"You've never had clients, he says?" He asks me, and I became embarrassed.

"Yes...I've never had any clients. I think there is a misconception that Betas are...not good. Like...having a sex with a corpse is what that man once said?" I glance at the person beside me, and they nod. "Yeah... I have never had a client."

That's when I see Ezra stand up, smirking down at me. He extends his hand towards me and I became confused by his actions. So was everyone else even though I just told him what that man said.

"What...why are you giving me your hand?" I ask him once I grab it and I'm lifted onto my feet.

"Because, I'm going to be your first client."

____present____

I sat in the bedroom now, Remi sleeping beside me. My lips tighten in a straight line at Ezra's words.

Where did he meet me originally?

Is that why he was so drawn to me from the very beginning?

It just doesn't make sense to me. I don't know where I could've met him before. Unless it was indirectly and he saw me by chance...

The person that surprised me the most was Xavion. Did he...really do that to his own brother? Who does that to their own family?

Stealing your brother's Mate...that's a low that I don't think can ever be matched by anyone. I am honestly at a loss for words for him. Xavion seemed like someone who deserved sympathy in a way, but now that I know the truth about him...I'm waning.

"Mommy when will Muffin's babies come?"

I look down, seeing Remi watching me. That made me realize that I'd have to go with Xavion to get the baby tarantula... Or am I going to have to ask him specifically?

"I mean, they have to hatch from their eggs. How much do you want?"

"Two! So that they won't be alone!" Remi exclaims with excitement as he rushed to hug me. I hug him back, cringing at how hard it will be to take care of two...

"Well, if you promise that you'll help me take care of them-."

"I promise!" He cries loudly. "I want to see Muffin's babies! One boy and one girl, I want to see them!"

Remi looked so happy and I didn't want to let him down... I'll ask Xavion about the spider when he gets back. Even though I know I'll see him differently - I don't really have a choice.

What he did is genuinely one of the most horrible things I've ever heard be done. I've heard it be done unconventionally, but not purposely...

How could I see him the same?

___________________😬

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Touching The Heart Of Ace (SAMPLE) VaizHarsh

Любовные романы

72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
BETA MINE (mxm || lgbtq) T. Gray

Про оборотней

2.1M 82.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
{ #3 } Twisted Moon (MxM || 18+) Nath

Любовные романы

3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
Sadistic Mafia [18+] mosie!!

Любовные романы

13.8K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...