Annakia Skywalker

By snfostero2

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... More

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Obi-Wan's love
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Morning
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Feelings
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Birthday Girl
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Sweet child
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Goodbye Anna
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

A Skywalker

4.9K 127 6
By snfostero2

Looking at Yoda in shock as no words could come out of my mouth . " Anna , you mistake me for a fool you do ?" The little green Jedi 's words brought me out of shock ." I apologize Master Yoda, Ben told me to only tell two people . "

Placing my eyes straight into his as it was better to act like myself than someone who says sorry all of the time . " You are young for a Jedi even if your father is a great Jedi . Tell me you must all about the future on your grandfather ! " He declared as I must not tell him who he becomes . Then it hit me like a brick as I knew the answer ," War still rages on with the dark side like always , Dad started a Academy for the young , and Grandad does kill the main Dark Lord that everyone hates . But tragedy does strike when he dies saving my father from him ."

Yoda laughed as I knew I talked way to fast to him . " Lie to me you did young Jedi but do you have a good reason for it ."

Blushing from embarrassment , " Sir , there is truth to that but you must not know what the future holds . Because if my mission fails , history will take place and you cannot do anything about it . And there is no way to live a life like that ."

Finally ,I told anouther truth to someone and it felt really good . Growing up one of the worst things I hated to was tell a lie . " You look like Anakin when he gets older , you do ."

I nodded and couldn't wait to see him in person at eighteen . ." Yoda ; why didn't you call me out in front of Jin or Obi-Wan . "

Staring at the small creature as he pondered the question that I requested for a answer .

" Annie ; a pure light you are to us . "

Thirty minutes later , finding my way to my room . Opening the door with my finger without a thought .

The small room held a comfy look with common brown walls and covers . It held a small window that had a perfect view of the city .

I placed my bag that held my clothes on the small desk beside the bed . Knowing that I couldn't save the whole galaxy tonight so sleep is what I needed .

It took us officially three days between visiting Jar Jar's people and making a plan to save the planet . My job was to protect Queen Amadala and her maidens with everything that I had .

But the plan fell apart when Jinn and Obi took after the Dark Lord . This being my first real mission without dad or mom scared me senseless . Knowing that we would win but at the cost of a very dear friend .

" What's wrong , we on our way to victory ." Padme asked as tears slid down my eyes . Gripping my arm for support as more tears slid down my face .

" It's Jinn , he's gone ." I answered before I could catch myself .

Her shocked eyes began to water ," How do you know that he's gone ." Padme demanded . " I just know , its a Jedi thing ."

She wrapped me in her arms as I couldn't control my crying .

" I hope you are wrong . " Her last words made wish it was true for once .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 30
Everybody knows the story of Anakin Skywalker but in this story things are a little different. Anakin had an older sister, Amberlee Skywalker, who ma...
837 41 8
She works as a tech for the Jedi Temple fixing things. Louise Zayla had fixed Anakin Skywalker's robotic arm a few times before. Now, he starts havin...
6.1K 134 13
Twenty years after the events that ended the clone wars Anakin and (y/n) Skywalker are lost in hiding while the galaxy struggles against the rule of...
35.2K 921 19
Ava Skywalker lives with her mother and younger brother, even though she has been a free slave for a year now. Unknown to her and her family, she has...