Never Normal (Greenflame)

By SHvsJM

Kai Smith has been putting up with insults from everyone for years. But when he's had enough and snaps at the... More

Prologue:
[Chapter 1] Hiding:
[Chapter 3] Worst Thing At The Worst Time:
[Chapter 4] Devilery Dragon:
[Chapter 5] Incapable:
[Chapter 6] Curse That Red Ninja:
[Chapter 7] Over-Grown Lizard:
[Chapter 8] Camp:
[Chapter 9] Lost:
[Chapter 10] To Fly Or Fall:
[Chapter 11] The Penguin Dragon:
[Chapter 12] Flying Bison:
[Chapter 13] Steak Sushi:
[Chapter 14] Peaceful Turns To Pieceful:
[Chapter 15] Don't Be Afraid:
[Chapter 16] Dreams And Fears:
[Chapter 17] The Past Is Present {Part 1}:
[Chapter 18] The Past Is Present {Part 2}:
[Chapter 19] Understand the Misunderstandings:
[Chapter 20] Return to Doubt:
[Chapter 21] Never is a Strong Word
[Chapter 22] Home is Where the Green Is:
[Chapter 23] On the Edge:
[Chapter 24] Green and Red? Must be Christmas:
[Chapter 25] The Beginning of the End:
[Chapter 26] Full Has Never Been So Empty:
[Chapter 27] Chit Chat Chit What a Git:
[Chapter 28] The Boy With the Dragon Eyes:
[Chapter 29] Ice and Lightning is the New Way of Cooking:
[Chapter 30] The End of the Beginning:
Epilogue:
Sequel:

[Chapter 2] Where's Kai?:

2.4K 85 8
By SHvsJM

Never Normal [Chapter 2] Where's Kai?:

Lloyd ran down the hall to Wu as fast as he could, sprinting like his life depended on it. Seeing his uncle talking with Zane, he started tugging on his uncle's sleeve, "Wait a moment Lloyd."

Lloyd groaned and went to the last resort. He went in front of his uncle and yanked on his beard. Finally getting his uncle's attention, and a whack on the head, he explained what was going on. Wu and Zane both chuckled and said, "Lloyd, he's out on the deck training."

Lloyd let out a sigh of relief and ran out on deck, seeing the others. As he was just about to run up and give Kai a hug, he stopped dead in his tracks seeing Kai training. But, it wasn't his normal training technique. This one was full of... Rage...

Kai flipped around and kicked the training dummy square in the chest, followed by multiple punches to the head and neck. He got out his sword and stabbed the dummy multiple times, and then finally stabbed it all the way through the dummies left side of the chest. He took out the sword, threw it to the side, and then threw a fireball at the dummy, immediately igniting it in a bright flame. He stepped back, admiring his work with quick breathes. He heard a slight, "K-Kai..?"

He turned around, fire in his eyes, trying to find who spoke his name. He gasped when he found it was none other than Lloyd. "L-Lloyd... Wh-What're you doing..?"

"I w-went to knock on your door b-but you didn't answer and I g-got scared..."

Kai gave him a sympathetic smile and reached for his shoulders saying, "It's oka-"

"Don't touch him!" Nya yelled, getting in between the two. 

Nya!" Kia retorted, the fire in his eyes quickly growing, "I'm trying to talk to him!"

Lloyd flinched and hid behind her, peeking out looking at Kai, "Kai. You're-"

"I'm what, huh?! What am I now?!"

"You're scaring him!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

His sudden outburst made Nya step back, pushing Lloyd away from the angry fire ninja. Kai looked at Lloyd in the eyes, who returned it and Kai saw it. He actually saw it... Pure terror.

Kai reached forward again to Lloyd, but Lloyd flinched and yelled, "Get away from me!"

This time, Kai was the one to take a step back, "Lloyd...?"

Wu came up to Lloyd and said, "Nephew, perhaps it would be better if you went inside for a little.."

"Sensei Wu-" Kai started, but was cut off by the older man.

 "Lloyd please.. We need to talk with Kai."

Lloyd nodded and ran inside without any hesitation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 261 25
It's a wonderful day in Jamanakai city. Kai's plans for the day are to deliver a sword, get the loaded payment, buy necessities and potatoes to bak...
6.8K 359 28
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...
3.5K 155 16
To be read after: https://www.wattpad.com/story/311274712-a-simple-apron-one-night-stand-book-2 How long can one go neglecting its own household? Kai...
240K 4.5K 54
The famous, cool and the prankster green ninja falls in love with somebody but then becomes heartbroken. You were there to comfort him through all of...