Serendipity ( Kim Taehyung)

taestuIip tarafından

"Serendipity is subjective. Not necessarily big things, small things too. Like finding a place to sit amidst... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 : Serendipity
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
Epilogue - Part 4
Epilogue - FINALE
NOTICE : NEW BOOK

Chapter 29

2.7K 132 80
taestuIip tarafından

"I think I am overwhelmed with feelings too", his voice sounds soft. "I want to kiss you bad—"

"Kiss me"

His eyes that have been on her lips flicked up, a gentle smile curving on his lips. He moves tantalizing slow, building the tension in the air as she anticipates his next move. It is a torture as she stands there, body completely tensed with heat blooming from within. His warm breath fans over her mouth, his thumb caressing the sensitive spot under her ear near her neck, making goosebumps erupts on her skin.

Her eyes closed in reflex as she feels his lips gently pressed on hers, his head tilted slightly. His lips feel like velvet as he kisses her so softly, so gently and so teasingly slow. Familiar tingles appear, her mind swirling into nothing as everything got wiped out off her senses. The slow unrushed kiss makes her feel unimaginable things and it is definitely incomparable with the kiss from that night.

That night's kiss was messy and fuelled by blind needs but this one, it feels so much different. She can almost feel his emotions through the kiss, slowly and gently bathing her in a warm affectionate embrace. He kisses her with this certain tenderness, the type that makes you want to drown yourself in.

He slowly pulls away and out of nowhere, he gently lifts her up onto the island table making her shriek in surprise. The sudden movement forced her to grab the sides of his arm, clutching them tightly as she looks at him. His hands that were on her waist slide to the side, planted flat on counter table, caging her.

This new position made her inched backward in reflex, watching as he leans forward closing the distance again.

"I think....", his right hand reaches for her loose strands of hair, gently pushing them the back. "I am completely smitten by you"

"Smitten?", she tries to hide her smile but failed. "By me?"

"Yes"

The gentle smile on his face when he answered flipped her heart for the nth time. Her entire existence feels shaken, as if something shifted again inside. She wonders about the night they first met at the bar, the overwhelming attraction—which she assumed was temporary— towards this man and how it has drawn a path to this point.

She was sure it was fugacious, and it would disappear once she leaves his house the morning after. Things took a drastic turn that morning she met him again in Madam Choi's office and surprisingly, the feeling just burst out of nowhere. From that little flicker of attraction, it has grown into something more affectionate.

She has no idea when her heart has begun to gravitate towards him but now, it keeps yearning for him.

"Likewise", her hands slowly move up from his arms, up around his neck as she subtly pulls him back to her. "Likewise, Mister Kim"

Taehyung said nothing as he smiles before kissing her again, with the same tenderness from before. He feels her fingers in his damp hair, taking the gesture as a sign for him to deepen the kiss. And so, he did. His kiss begun to deepen, more fervent when she opens up to him, allowing him to take the lead. He kisses her cheeks, gently trailing along her jawline making her pull the roots of his hair. With such slow tantalizing move, his leaves kisses at the side of her face before going down her neck. A gasp fell out her lips when he kisses that one sensitive spot near her ear, making him smile to himself.

Instead of stopping, he leaves trails of wet kisses on her neck, gently moving to her exposed collarbone. And when he moves to the other side of her neck, he does the same thing. Kissing gently all the way up to the side of her face before he—purposely—kisses that same sensitive spot, pulling a soft squeal out of her.

"I remember", his whispers lowly into her ear. "I remember"

"Oh god", her hands left his neck and find purchase on his chest instead, almost trying to push him away. "M-Mister Kim—"

"Mister Kim?", he cuts her off immediately. "Still going to call me Mister Kim?"

"W-Well—", face red and flushed, she couldn't think of anything that moment. "I-I thi—"

"Haru", he looks at her. "I am here, in your house, in your kitchen, wearing a robe with nothing underneath, and I am trapping you on the table and I just had kissed you everywhere—you still want to call me 'Mister Kim'?"

His sudden reply took her by surprise, and she looks at him with a bewildered face. "Well....I can't possibly call your with your name....right?"

"Why not?"

"Unless we are dating?", she raised an eyebrow playfully, slowly crossing her arms. "But you did not ask me date you, so I assume....I still need to be respectful and call you 'Mister Kim'?"

Hearing the mischievous tone in her voice and catching the teasing glint in her eyes, Taehyung had to look down trying to control himself from breaking into a flustered smile. "Oh god, you are really...."

"Hmmm...what?", she searches for his face, pressing her lips as she holds the little laugh threatening to burst. "What am I doing to you? I am not doing anything—"

"Date me then", he looks up. "I mean, not go out for a date. Let's date, right away. Be mine"

Not going to lie but his suddenness slightly flinched her, not expecting the straightforwardness that jumped out of his calm and composed demeanour. But, also, this is one of the charms of him she really loves. He does not play around when it comes to this. He seems to able to read her mind, knowing what exactly she wants to know just at the right moment.

Nobody likes being led on without honesty from one another. Some people would throw loving words, giving mixed signals and then pretends not to comprehend the feelings between one another. That kind of attraction sounds enjoyable—the flirting, the little kisses, the subtle skin-ship—but then, after all, human needs a closure.

Mister Kim is the total opposite of this. He takes the lead, and makes sure his feelings are properly conveyed. All his gestures surely get her flustered and the way he subtly flirts would definitely drive every single human being on earth crazy. But he is direct with his words too. He does not flirt and then leaves her hanging, unsure of what he wants from her.

It feels like he knows she needs the assurance. She needed to hear him say it and he did. She did not have to beg for a closure, nor she needed him to explain whys and how. Everything he does and everything he says seem to reflect his feeling that is trying to reach her. It feels like magic.

How is it so easy for her to feel assured by his words? Why is it so easy to trust him? Why does she feel strangely safe with him close?

"Haru...?"

The warm touch of his hand on her cheek snapped her out her trails of thoughts, making her look up at him.

"Am I moving too fast? I am sorry—I should give you time. I did say we should take this slow, so, please don't feel pressured about me ask—"

"Yes"

"Eh?", he winced, eyes suddenly round and big in surprise. "Yes...f-for what—for wh-what?"

"I want to date you. I want to be yours", her voice sounded soft as she speaks. "But you are right. We should take this slow. We literally started with the wrong step and kept on jumping from one step to another. So...let us start again...slowly"

A slow smile breaks on his face as his eyes softens at the sound of her reply. He looks at her, taking the chance to study her face that he finds so beautiful. Something about her keeps pulling him to her without fail. He looks at the way she questioned him with her eyes, perhaps wondering why in the world he is staring at her and not saying anything. And with a soft sigh, he smiles wider this time and leans forwards to kiss her forehead, catching her by surprise.

"So, why don't we start by having the soup that I cooked for you?"

-

"Madam Bae, rest assured that you will definitely get your rights. This evidence is enough to fight for your share of the property and your ex-husband, will not be allowed to be near your daughter. I will make sure of that"

Jiwoo turns to her mother, relieved to see the assuring smile on her face as she looks at the police officer seated across the small round table. Officer Kim, or his full name, Kim Namjoon, has been the greatest help since day one. He assisted her mother and her in every single phase of this issue and never once he has failed them.

Officer Kim is a man of his words.

"Officer Kim, you have been so dear to me and my daughter. Please let me repay you, at least, just let me give you something in return"

"Madam, I am doing my job as a human. It is okay. I want to help you and your daughter", Namjoon shakes his head, dimples popping out as he smiles so widely. "I will assure everything will go as planned"

Jiwoo watches as Namjoon keeps on bowing politely to her and her mother, and never once he spoke informally to either of them. He speaks so well, acts so well and lives so well too. She wonders if a man as genuine as him really does exist in this world.

"Jiwoo, why not you hang out with Officer Kim and finish off your drinks here. I need to make a move first. I have a meeting and our driver is waiting outside—""

"Eh what? No, let me go with you—"

"You stay. Okay? Officer Kim has yet to finish his drink, it will be rude to leave him unattended. Be a good human being, and finish your drink as well"

Giving her daughter a quick wink before turning to Officer Kim to properly bid him goodbye, Madam Bae takes her leave and walked out of the café. Jiwoo froze on her chair and watches as her mother goes into the car and the car finally drives away, disappearing into the junction. Her eyes glued on the clear window, searching for the bravery to turn around and talk to the man seated in front of her.

She has never been left alone with Officer Kim. Her mother was always there whenever they meet up thus this marks the first time, she is left alone with him. She never really talked to him too. It has been her mother who does all the talking and she was just there to listen and nod to everything.

"Today is a good day don't you think? The weather is cold but it's sunny outside", he breaks the awkward silence, making her turn to him. "It is good for a walk too"

Jiwoo gulps to herself, looking so obvious that she is anxious being left alone with the officer. Fidgeting on her chair, she clears her throat while mindlessly playing with the ends of her sleeves.

Namjoon seems to realize the way she looks uneasy, shifting on her seat and averting his eyes most of the time. He understands that feeling of uneasiness thus he wants to make sure she does not have to trouble herself going through such awkwardness.

"How long have you known Haru?", he initiates a conversation. "You both met during your studies?"

"A-Ah...yes, we did. I met her on the first day of class"

"You two looks compatible as best friends", he laughs lowly, taking a sip of his iced americano. "You are finishing your studies, aren't you?"

"O-Oh yes, we did. We are currently waiting for our second internship—starts in a week"

Jiwoo slowly settles comfortably on the chair, trying to appear composed as she speaks. Nevertheless, she can not look at him for more then 3 seconds because she feels extremely and strangely awkward.

"I hope everything goes well for you and your mother. My friend said he will try his best to deal with your father's lawyer—I trust him"

"Well...he sounds like a very dependable lawyer for my mother...I think I should trust the process, right?"

"Exactly", he nods softly, relaxing one hand on the wooden handle at the side. "Hey, if you want to leave, you can. Do not worry about me. I am good here"

"No!", she suddenly looks up. "It's rude to be leaving the guest alone—drink still unfinished. Very impolite"

Namjoon's eyes light up at her sudden response, amazed. "You are just like your mother"

"Yes?"

"She always insists that she will sit with me until I am ready to leave. She said it is one of the courtesies the world has forgotten. She offers me rides home without fail and always asked me to inform her if I need any assistance getting to the place of our meetings. She is very courteous"

"She is", a smile appears on her face. "She is the most polite and considerate person I have ever met. And she actually taught me to be like her. For example, always wait for everyone's dish to arrive at the table before you eat, even when yours arrive first. Always thank for the meal, even in shops. Be polite to everyone, especially the waiters who brings your food to the table. All these little gestures—she taught me that"

Jiwoo seems not to realize the endearing smile she has on her face as she talks about her mother. But Namjoon did.

"Your mother taught you very well"

"But well, one thing I don't get from her is her womanly gestures—well some. She is so soft spoken, but I like to shout at times—well—not to everyone. I am very loud and...rebellious—but not because of my way of upbringing. I am just...mischievous at times"

"Mischievous?"

"Likeeeee, I remember when I was little, I actually climbed the tree house that was still in construction and then....I fell...face down. Can you imagine the horror on my mother's face when she saw the blood all over my face and hands—it was funny. She didn't even raise her voice at me when she was mad, but I sure had a good look of the garden for two hours straight"

"She asked you stand in the garden?"

"A time-out. She asked me to reflect on my action, alone, in the garden of our house", she chuckles lightly, shaking her head. "It was sooo hilarious, I got scars everywhere on my face and hands—oh god, I can't believe I climbed the tree house"

"Strict", Namjoon whispers under his breathe.

"Very strict"

Jiwoo agrees immediately and then suddenly realization hits her. All the overwhelming nervousness she was feeling is no longer there. She found herself sitting comfortably on the chair, hands no longer playing with the ends of her sleeves and all the initial tension on her body loosened. She checks herself, feeling the way her heart no longer beats irregularly anymore, hands are no longer clammy, and head feels clear.

"Do you like the parks?", his question made her look up.

"Parks?"

"I was thinking of taking a walk after this actually. The weather looks too nice to be wasted. Do you want to join me?"

~~~~

NOTE

Hello everyone! Here is quick update. To be honest, I am not quite satisfied with this chapter but......I think this should do. I hope it is still good and enjoyable. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it! Thank youuuu love youuuu

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
611K 15.7K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...
1.5K 25 24
Story about two different personalty tied in marriage. one was happy but the other has crush on someone else. if I know before marriage you can't for...
25.3K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...