In love with the teacher

sweetytweety8 tarafından

AU. When the teacher Maura Isles crosses Jane's path, Jane Rizzoli instantly feels attracted to her brand new... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Rumour has it
Chapter 2 : Roly-poly Rizzoli
Chapter 3 : Cold feet
Chapter 4 : The storm - Part I
Chapter 5 : The storm - Part II
Chapter 6 : The storm - Part III
Chapter 7 : Small talk
Chapter 8 : Dinner invitation
Chapter 10 : Coming out
Chapter 11 : Rejected
Chapter 12 : One of the students
Chapter 13 : Surprise
Chapter 14 : Love and other disasters
Chapter 15 : Love, Lies and Spies
Chapter 16 : Undone
Chapter 17 : First date
Chapter 18 : Maura
Chapter 19 : Second date
Chapter 20 : Busted
Chapter 21 : Reconciled

Chapter 9 : Baseball practice

643 19 1
sweetytweety8 tarafından

Chapter 9

Baseball practice

After school I had a baseball practice. On my way to the field I met Maura once again. She was walking on the street so I hurried and caught up with her to greet her.

"Hey, Maura."

I wasn't surprised to see her there because now I knew she lived near. Perhaps she went shopping again though I didn't see any bags in her hands.

"Hey, Jane. Did you had a baseball practice?"

"No. Not yet. Actually, I am on my way to go there," I explained. I was happy to meet her again out of school and decided to invite her on my baseball practice. I would be really glad if she agreed though I doubted it. "You can come and watch us play. It's just a practice but if you'd like that, feel yourself invited."

"Oh, I am actually free so I can come with you and watch you play. Thank you for your invitation, I'd gladly accept it."

I didn't expect it but she agreed to come with me. We both walked toward the field, having a small talk on our way.

Soon we reached our destination and she sat on the bench to watch. I was both happy and really excited that Maura was watching me play, though I was a bit nervous too. Knowing that she was there was motivating me and so I gave my best.

After we finished practice Maura came on the field and greeted me, saying that I was really good. I felt really flattered by her comment. Everyone else were gone since the practice was over so Maura and I were alone.

"Can I try, too?" Mura asked, looking really enthusiastic about it. "I want to try and hit the ball with the bat. Is it hard? I really wish I could try it out. So can I?"

"Okay. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try," I agreed, granting her request.

She took the bat in her hands, ready to play. I showed her how to swing the baseball bat and then I moved away to throw her the ball.

"Okay. I am ready," she called me.

I threw the ball and sadly she missed it. But the ball didn't miss because it hit her right in the rib. I didn't know how that happened - one moment I was aiming and throwing her the ball and at the next one Maura was wincing in pain. I quickly ran to her. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that. "It wouldn't hurt to try." It was too soon. Why did I say that? Maybe I jinxed her.

"Are you alright?" I asked because she was holding her rib. At that moment I felt so bad for hitting her.

"Yes," she let go of her rib and looked at me. "I am fine," she reassured me thought she didn't look that fine.

"Can you walk?" I asked, concerned, holding her to support her. I wasn't sure whether she was hurt badly or not. I couldn't know that. I just hoped she was alright for real.

"Yes. I think I can," she said as she leaned on me and started walking slowly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she confirmed and I helped her out by holding her for support, walking along with her.

"Alright. Come on, let's get you home."

Luckily she lived near so we got at her house pretty fast without much efforts.

I was still worried about her and didn't know if she had any wounds. She sat on the couch carefully and I just wanted to make sure she was okay before I go home.

"Maura, how are you? Do you feel any pain?"

"My rib hurts a little bit but I am fine. I will survive," she said and smiled at the end but it wasn't very enthusiastic smile. I felt she wasn't that good after all. Perhaps she was wounded but I couldn't see that.

"Maura, take off your shirt."

Right after I said that, I realized how it sounded like. And from the confused look that she gave me I saw she didn't understand what I really meant to say.

"You take off yours first," she answered back with a smirk.

"I just want to make sure you're okay. And you're not wounded. That's why I said-"

"Yeah, I know. I was joking," she said and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"It doesn't look good," I said after I saw that she had a small wound on her rib. "Maybe we should put some ice on it."

"There's ice in the refrigerator."

"Really? I thought you keep it in the oven," I said sarcastically.

"Now it's not a time for your sarcasm, Jane."

"Alright. You're right. I am sorry, Maura," I apologized and went to search for the ice.

After I found it, I sat next to her on the couch and I gently put the ice bag on her hurt rib.

"It's cold," she said, her body trembling a bit. She caught the ice bag with her hand so I let go of it. She was sitting like that for a few minutes without complaining. But she was wincing, moving uncomfortably, I could see that.

"Is it that bad, Maura?" I asked pretty concerned about her. "Let me see," I said and bent down, moving closer to her as she moved the ice bag away. I looked at her rib closely - I think it wasn't that bad but I hoped it didn't hurt too much. I couldn't resist so I just reached out and touched her rib carefully. I looked at her eyes - she was staring intently at mine. She looked so hot and my gentle touch was making her body quiver. I bent down and gently kissed her rib, placing small kisses all over her stomach. She dropped the ice bag on the floor but she didn't seem to care. She didn't protest so I continued. After I kissed her rib I went up, kissing her breasts. She moved her hands on my back, gently caressing me, bringing me closer to her body. My kisses became more passionate and persistent, getting caught up in the moment. She moaned and arched her body as I started kissing her neck. I took off her unbuttoned shirt, my mouth never breaking the contact with her neck.

"No, Jane. Stop."

I heard her say it, barely whispering so I quickly stopped.

We stood there like that in awkward silence. I didn't know what to think and even more - I had no idea what to say. After a few minutes which felt like a whole eternity, Maura broke the silence.

"Would you like to take a shower? Maybe we can shower and then eat something?"

"Yeah. That sounds great."

"Okay," she said and stood up and I quickly followed her.

"Jane, where are you going?"

"To the shower," I muttered nervously under my breath, biting my lip with frustration. I sensed that I did something wrong but I didn't know what yet.

"I meant separately."

She must have said that earlier. Clarify things up. We kissed and she moaned and could anyone blame me for thinking that she would want to shower together. After that hot kiss I think that no one would be able to think clearly. But I felt stupid thinking that she wanted me there with her. How stupid I could be sometimes! That was probably the most awkward moment in my entire life.

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I know that." I lied and sat back on the couch. "I just thought I'll be first in the shower. That's all."

Maybe lying wasn't my best option because I could see it written all over her face - she wasn't buying it.

"You know what?" I quickly stood up again. "I'd better get going."

"No, Jane."

"Mother would be worried. Just be careful, okay? I hope your rib gets better. If you need anything, call me."

After that I said goodbye to Maura and went home. I didn't want to be late because my mother would start with the interrogation, asking me why was I late and what did I do.

***

When I got home I said to my mother that the baseball practice was a bit longer than I expected so that's why I was being late. After dinner I went in my room, thinking about earlier. I told Maura she could call me and yet she didn't. So I decide to call her and see if she was feeling better. I hoped she was okay since I left her all alone with such a hurry. But in an awkward moment like that I would usually run and hide myself. I just didn't see any other option.

I closed the door to my room and I dialed Maura. She picked up after the third ring.

"Hey, Maura. How are you? Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, Jane. It's really nice of you to call me. I am feeling much better now, thank you."

I thought she might want to talk about what happened earlier but she didn't seem in a mood for talking. She wasn't as talkative as usual and I wondered why. I really wanted to say something about the kisses but I didn't have courage to bring it up. So I really didn't know what to say.

"Is it getting better? Your rib, I mean." I couldn't think of something better. I didn't know why but she was so awfully quiet.

"Yes. I put some ice on it and it's fine." After a long pause Maura said: "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something... You said that you like girls. Right?"

"Yes," I confirmed, wondering where she was going with that question.

"And do your parents know you like girls? Because I remember you said to me that it was a secret and asked me to tell no one."

"No. They still don't know about that," I answered her.

"And why is that? You think they won't accept it?"

"I don't know. I just haven't told them... I haven't gotten to it yet."

"You haven't gotten to it yet?" she asked, a bit amused, judging by her tone. But then she got more serious, saying "I think you should come out to your parents. Don't you think they deserve to know the truth?"

"Well, I suppose... Yes. But... but I don't know... I am a coward. You can put it that way. I haven't told them yet because I am scared."

"Jane... I am sorry that I am asking you now but I couldn't muster courage to ask you before... just like you with your parents... but it's mainly because I know you are a bit shy and I didn't want to ask you something so personal... but I need to know. Jane, are you a virgin?... It's okay, you don't have to answer my question if you don't want to..."

"Well... no. I think... I mean, not exactly." I answered truthfully, feeling a bit nervous by her question.

"Then? What do you mean?"

"Third base," I quickly spilled the beans, hoping she wouldn't ask me any follow-up questions.

"Are we talking about baseball now?" she asked, sounding confused.

"Nope."

"Then what do you mean?"

"You don't know the bases?" I asked, surprised. I didn't want to be the one who had to explain it to her.

"In baseball?" she asked, obviously still confused.

"Not exactly. But never mind. It's not important."

"Why? You don't want to tell me because you are not feeling very comfortable around me?"

"I just don't want to talk about it. You have nothing to do with it, Maura."

"Okay. I was just curious but you don't have to tell me... I have to go now, Jane. See you at school."

"Yeah. Bye."

"Bye," Maura said and hang up.

I started wondering what was that all about. Why did she ask me such questions? Why did she care if I told my parents or not? And after I heard her last question it got me thinking that maybe she stopped me when I started kissing her just because she didn't know anything about me. Why would you like to know whether someone is a virgin if you don't want to sleep with that someone. After all I was even more confused than before. I didn't know what to think. But I had to be bold. I had so many questions to ask Maura. I wanted to know if she feels something for me. I had to act bold. With that thought in my mind, I decided first - to think things through and then do something about it. To stop wondering and do what I had to do a long time ago.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.7K 409 41
Abandoned series book two After a struggling year and a half Jane Rizzoli is ready to step back through the all to familiar corridors of Boston High...
44.3K 910 85
Maura Isles and Arizona Robbins are best friends. They are both in their Senior Year of high school. They are driving around after school one day and...
44.6K 1K 104
Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles are both 17 and in their 2nd semester of their senior year. They went into foster care at 7, after they were in a plane...
16.7K 328 35
Rizzles Fanfic Jane and Maura have a lot to deal with, will their relationship survive. Don't know what to write to not give this away. Had this in...