Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ ๐ŸŽƒHalloween 2020 Special๐Ÿ•ธ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~๐ŸŽ…Christmas 2020 Specialโ›„~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 50 ~

4.9K 179 9
By ShiraFangirl

"Amajiki-senpai... I wonder if he's all right..." Eijiro trailed off with a glare on his face. "I can't help, but worry about him..."

"Yeah..." Izuku voiced.

Y/N could tell that they're concern for Amajiki as much as she is, but she's knows he can handle himself. He isn't just part of the Big Three, but something more.

"But! Once you've left him to guard your back, you'll trust him to do it if you're a man!" Fat Gum exclaimed, looking over his shoulder at the students.

"I'm sure he'll be fine!" Eijiro said

Y/N chuckled, rolling her eyes while Anjali huffed not surprised.

"That just makes you seem like someone who's easily swayed."

"I'm worried, but all I can do is trust him!" Eijiro confessed.

"We can't waste a second of time Suneater got for us!" Fat Gum added.

"Alright!" Eijiro roared.

"You're too loud..." Y/N sighed, rubbing her ears.

"This is strange," Aizawa started. "It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement..."

"Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning," Midoriya said, looking at his teacher.

Aizawa continues as everyone's still running through the hallway.

"If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running... then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police squad that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them."

"Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?" Rock Lock questioned.

"It's just a prediction," Aizawa stated. "He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close. If an eye or ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us... Then I can see him."

Y/N furrows her eyebrows, not liking Aizawa's prediction. She then hears something and she turns around, watching something form from the wall and push Aizawa into the hole of the other wall. Her eyes widen as she takes a step forward and about to save him, but Eijiro pushes Y/N out of the way. She falls, landing on her butt as Eijiro goes in and then Fat Gum successfully saved Aizawa, but...

"Eijiro!" Y/N shouted.

Fat Gum and Eijiro were pushed into this hole. Y/N sits there stunned to see her best friend separated from her. She can't leave him or else something bad will happen. She's sure of it and she does not like it. Claire and Anjali kneel down to her level and help her.

"Y/N, we need to keep going."

"She's right. They'll be fine. Kirishima's strong." Izuku agreed.

"But... Eijiro..."

Anjali bumped her snot against her face, pushing her to keep moving forward. Y/N sighed and nodded, looking back to where Eijiro and Fat Gum had gone.

"I'll find you, Eijiro. Be safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Chrono and Chisaki are walking through a long hallway with Eri in Chrono's arms while Blue is walking alongside Chisaki with a chain in his hand. A loud rumble was heard above the ceiling.

"It's so noisy..." Chisaki sighed. "Are those guys really doing their jobs?"

"I don't want to say it... but it's over for the Hassaikai." Chrono said.

"As long as the boss and I are here, the Hassaikai won't die. Most of the underlings follow him and don't understand my thinking. Even though I'm the one who respects the boss' will the most. As long as we have this finished product and the serum, we can bloom again."

In Chisaki's hand is a red box that held something illegal.

"This incident will also become a good story for the fanatics. 'A drug heroes are afraid of'-- It sounds like something they'd like. They'd finance it happily. And so..."

As they walk pass by, each side of the wall are Twice and Toga.

"Work a little, temps."

"Okay."

"Leave it to us, Overhaul."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, Anjali, and the others continue to run.

"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio!" Nighteye exclaimed.

Y/N's eyes widen, skidding to a stop as Anjali, Izuku, Aizawa, and Rock Lock follow her actions. They're just as shocked as she is and she clenches her hands into fists. The ceiling, walls, and the ground start rolling and twisting. That guy Mimic must be back to watching them and he must want to stop them. Owen held his gun up to aim where Mimic might be hiding on the ceiling.

"Th-This is..." Izuku trailed off. "The ceiling! And walls! And the ground!"

"They're coming nearer!" Rock Lock said.

Y/N looks around, seeing how the walls, ceiling, and floors getting closer to them. She isn't sure what Mimic is trying to do, but she rather not be squished to death by the walls.

"It feels like we'll be crushed to death!" Aizawa said, looking around.

"We'll be turned into meatloaf!"

"Rock Lock!" Aizawa called out.

Rock Lock narrows his eyes.

"Stop acting like the leader! We're in this fix because of your mistake!" Rock Lock puts his hand on the wall. "Deadbolt!"

Rock Lock moves his hand, a red light covering from where his hand is and all around them, up the hall too.

"Things that I lockdown get locked in place."

Rock Lock uses his Quirk again, stopping the walls and floor from rolling and twisting.

"This way!" Rock Lock said, standing ahead of the group.

"This area won't move anymore! Don't complain about how cramped it is! I can't hold that many spots with this Security Max Deadbolt. This is the limit of my powers!"

Y/N walks towards Rock Lock with Anjali, Izuku, and Aizawa. She looks around, seeing the wall stuck in place as it sticks out or the fact that she has to walk on a rolled piece of the ground.

"He's coming at us again from the places I haven't locked down!" Rock Lock yelled.

Y/N looks up the hall, seeing the pieces of the wall going towards them. Her and Izuku uses their Quirk, breaking the cement into pieces as the police force advance to where they are.

"Concentrating the wall coming near us into one spot and digging through."

"They're like moles." Detective said.

Y/N sighs and looks at Izuku's side, seeing the boy panting heavily.

"Izuku, you alright?"

Izuku gave her a smile.

"I'm fine."

"If the Fat team were here, it'd go even more smoothly, huh, Eraser?" Rock Lock questioned. 

"He's pinpointing our location and aiming for it specifically. Where is he watching from? Inside the wall?" 

"At this rate, it'll only get worse," Rock Lock said. "We'll just keep getting cornered!"

Y/N looks forward, seeing the cement walls build up and she opens her mouth, lightening it up, atomic flames coming in. Izuku breaks one of the cement pillars that come forward.

"Atomic Breath!"

Y/N shot out atomic flames forward from her mouth as the cement easily melt since it's very hot and flammable. She turned to see Izuku panting again.

"Izuku, don't overwork yourself. Let me handle it."

"But Ryukyu and the others... The heroes..." Izuku panted, looking at Y/N. "The members of the police... Kirishima and Fat Gum... We can't let the path they created... be stopped here!"

Y/N smiles at Izuku's words and fired more atomic breath from her mouth at the cement pillars as Izuku uses his Quirk to smash them. Y/N stops, ceasing her atomic breath by closing her mouth as they puffed out in smoke from her mouth as the cement pulls away and the hallway opens up. Her and Izuku stand close to each other, looking around not sure what's going to happen next. Anjali stay closer to Y/N, not liking this.

"It opened up?!" Izuku voiced.

"What are they planning this time?!"

"Deku!"

Aizawa reacted fast, grabbing Izuku as a wall moves upward in the spot that Izuku was once at. Izuku, Y/N, Anjali, Aizawa, and Owen are closed off from the others and Y/N looks at Izuku in worry. She wasn't expecting something like that to happen and she's glad that Aizawa reacted faster than her.

"Sorry." Izuku apologized.

"Don't worry about it. But why separate us now?"

Y/N, Izuku, Anjali, Aizawa, and Owen stand back to back in case someone or something tries to attack them.

"Hey, everyone! Are you okay?" Y/N heard Rock Lock's voice.

"Hey, it's Rock Lock!" Y/N heard another voice.

She then heard Nighteye's voice.

"The wall isn't that thick."

"Owen! Are you there?!" Y/N heard Claire's voice.

"I'm here! I'm fine! Just stay together with the group!" Owen shouted back.

"Did they change methods because they weren't able to crush us to death?"

"It makes it easier for us to move, but..."

"But there will be more than enough to make up for it, I'm sure," Nighteye said. "Be careful! It's coming! The next move!" 

"Be quiet. Whose fault is that?" Y/N heard Rock Lock question. "This is...! Lockdown! The League of Villains!"

Y/N's eyes widen at Rock Lock's words. She looks at Izuku, seeing the surprise look on his face and she doesn't hear anything on Rock Lock's side. She looks at Aizawa and he clicks his teeth. Something's going on at Rock Lock's side and Y/N isn't sure what. Anjali growled, smelling something behind the wall. Y/N took a smell as well and her eyes narrowed.

"Rock! What's wrong!" Aizawa shouted.

Y/N looks at Izuku.

"Blood! I smell blood! Izuku, help me break down the wall!"

"Okay!" Izuku said. "Eraser! Owen! Anjali! Please move aside!"

Both Y/N and Izuku breaks the walls open, him, Y/N, Anjali, Aizawa, and Owen entering the room.

"Rock Lock!"

Y/N's eyes widen, seeing Rock Lock lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his wound that on his side, but that's not the concern. The concern is that there's another Rock Lock by Rock Lock's body. Y/N narrows her eyes, knowing which one is the right Rock Lock and she grits her teeth. Anjali noticed this, taking a quick smell and growled, walking closer to the fake Rock Lock.

"A fake suddenly appeared and attacked me!" The Fake Rock Lock said. "Be careful! They've got new troops! They'll appear again soon!"

Aizawa run towards them.

"Wait! Eraser!" Y/N shouted.

Owen noticed this.

"Hold up. Something's not right."

"Midoriya, are you okay?" The Fake Rock Lock said, looking to Izuku.

Izuku nods his head.

"Yes! We should hurry after Chisaki's--"

"Izuku! Don't!" Y/N yelled, pushing Izuku away from the Fake Rock Lock.

The Fake Rock Lock takes out a knife, raising it above his head as Izuku is behind Y/N. Aizawa immediately caught on and stares at the Fake Rock Lock with his eyes glowing red as he disappears into clay/grey mold and there's a naked Toga underneath with a creepy smile. Anjali goes to bite Toga, but she kicks her off towards Owen before he could shoot Toga as they both crash into each other. Y/N avoids a slash from Toga as she looks at her in shock.

"Himiko Toga?!"

"Toga! Yeah, it's me, Toga!"

Y/N dodges the knife as it cuts through her hair.

"You remember me? Oh, I'm so happy to see you again! So happy!" Toga cheered with a hard blush on her cheeks. "Y/N, I'm so happy!"

Aizawa's scarves wrap around Toga.

"That's it for you, Himiko Toga."

Toga glares at Aizawa and she grabs the scarf, flipping herself over Aizawa and stabbing into his back. Y/N's eyes widen in both impression and fear.

"Mr. Aizawa?!" Izuku yelled.

Aizawa pulls out his own knife, going to slash her, but she jumps away. The scarves loosen around Toga and she skids against the ground, the wall lifting until Toga is on the other side and the wall slams close. Y/N and Izuku look at their teacher in concern as they run over to their teacher.

"Eraser!" Y/N said, looking at him in concern.

He looks to his two students.

"I'm fine. More importantly, stop Rock Lock's bleeding and get the knife. I've heard that Toga uses blood."

"Yes, sir!" Izuku said while Y/N nodded.

Y/N runs over to get the knife while Izuku deals with Rock Lock. Y/N took a look at the knife and sniffed it.

"Ugh..." she gagged, not liking the smell of the blood.

Aizawa looks at Y/N.

"How'd you know it was a fake?"

"It's based on her scent that I'm very familiar with. And she definitely does not smell like Rock Lock. Anjali quickly notice it too." Y/N explained, a scowl on her face.

She runs over to Anjali and checked to see if she's okay. Anjali opened her eyes and gave her a lick on her face while getting off of Owen who sat up and groaned, rubbing his head.

"But for some reason... she smelled exactly like that Camie girl from provisional license exam. I knew I felt that shiver from somewhere."

"Your senses are insane and impressive, Y/N." Izuku said, pressing the wound on Rock Lock's side to stop it from bleeding.

Y/N, Izuku, Anjali, Aizawa, and Owen flinch at the sound of a scream echoing and the floor beings roll and twist. The floor beneath them opens up, Y/N and the other five are sliding in a makeshift tunnel. She's not sure where it's leading or what's going to happen, but she knows for sure that she's going to continue her way to save Eri and Blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 278 10
Your father is John Hammond and he invited you to visit his new theme park. You gladly accepted but you excitement vanishes when you see that his law...
123K 2.5K 27
โ '๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ' ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
784K 35.4K 40
(Editing incomplete) Jurassic Park went down in history as a disastrous failure, an idea with good intentions that went horribly awry. For Dr Alan Gr...
329K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...