The Villainess's Great Revenge

By JustVennabel_chan

Lilith Esther Bailey. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. Compared to h... More

Characters (skippable)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
News
150
Chapter 151

30

22.1K 1K 185
By JustVennabel_chan

The room's atmosphere became cold. They all knew the meaning behind Angelina's words.

Lady Catherine and Evelina glanced at lady Sonia. Lady Sonia's face was red as a tomato. She was both mad and embarrassed.

"You...you b*tch!" Lady Sonia could no longer hold her temper.

Angelina smiled but said nothing. She no longer has intensions to pretend in front of these idiots.

"Sister don't be so rude...why don't you apologies and maybe lady Sonia will forgive you...." Evelina acted as a peacemaker, but she actually was hoping this would escalate even further.

"Why would I apologise?" Angelina smiled innocently.

"Don't be so arrogant, lady Angelina!" Lady Catherine shouted.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Angelina broke her act. She knew it would lead to no where if she continued to pretend. These two are hopeless. They have completely fallen into Evelina's trap.

"Are you looking down on me!?" Lady Sonia was shaking in anger

"Who knows.." Angelina broke her innocent smile and changed it into a cold grin.

Evelina really wanted to slap Angelina, however there are still other people in the room, so she was forced restrained herself.

"Don't act so arrogant!" Lady Sonia screamed and tried to slap Angelina. Fortunately Angelina was able to dodge.

"Huh? A mere baron's daughter dares try to hit me?" Angelina's eyes turn cold and murderous.

"You! Just because your a duke's daughter doesn't mean you better than me!" Lady Sonia didn't realize that she unintentionally also insulted Evelina a little.

"....." Evelina was mad but forced herself to stay calm.

"Well technically..in status...I am better than you" Angelina covered her mouth with her palm, trying to hold back her laughter.

"......y...you!"

"Do you only know how to say 'you'?" Angelina mocked lady Sonia.

'i never knew making fun of someone could be so fun...'

*****
The Imperial palace of the Sainthallian Empire

Inside the imperial palace, the emperor felt a little conflicted. Suddenly the Emperor of the Vancelia Empire came and decided to stay in the Sainthallian Empire for a couple of days.

This caused everyone in the court off guard. Usually Emperor would send envoys, but this time...the emperor came himself!

This caused an uproar in the court.

The palace servants immediately prepared for the arrival of the foreign emperor. The empress was responsible for the palace preparations, like the welcoming, food, and more.

The empress felt extremely pressured. The Sainthallian had a very good reputation, however the Vancelia Empire had an even better reputation.

In the past, the Sainthallian Empire was known as the strongest empire. However that had changed about two centuries ago.

A new empire was established, the mighty Vancelia Empire.

The first ruler of the Vancelia Empire was actually a female. Her name was Valleorey De Obella Vancelia.

A beautiful woman with red hair and blue eyes, who used to rule only a small kingdom, conquered several other kingdoms and established the Vancelia Empire.

In the past, they were no threat. However now the Vancelia Empire was something to be respected and feared upon.

The Sainthallian Empire and the Vancelia Empire were now known as both the strongest empires. Fortunately both empires had a good relationship.

But the reason why the empress was a little bit nervous was because of the Vancelia Empire's present ruler itself.

The youngest ruler that has ever been crowned Emperor in history

Charles De Obella Vancelia

He was crowned Emperor at the age of only 13 years old!

However he cannot be underestimated. Even at such a young age, Charles made many accomplishments as Emperor.

He was known to be very intelligent, and strong. Aside from his Intelligence and strength, he was also known for his cold and cruel personality.

Last year, when Charles was only 15 years old, a woman tried to seduce him. The woman tried to seduce him so she could climb up in status.

Unfortunately for her...she met her fate that day.

The woman was sent to the dungeon and had all her limbs broken. Charles was still unsatisfied. After all her limbs were broken, she had most of her bones broken as well.

The woman screamed in agony and begged for Charles's mercy. Unfortunately Charles turned to deaf ears to her pleas.

The woman soon died.

Ever since that happened...no other women tried to approach him ever again.

(A/N: I mean...who would.....I mean only complete idiots would...)

The empress feared that if she made a single mistake, Charles would turn the welcoming party...into a bloody one.

The Empress didn't know what to expect. There were tons of rumors about the emperor of Vancelia. Some were true but most were false.

"My dear, don't be too nervous.." the emperor tried to comfort his wife.

"That's easy for you to say! Why don't you take over my duties, huh!?" The empress turned away and pouted.

The emperor and empress got along very well. They were engaged since young and developed feelings for each other.

Others who did not know this were probably very shocked when they heard their majesty's interactions.

"Why is the young emperor here anyway..?" The empress asked her husband.

"I'm not quite sure...he said it's a personal affair"

"What kind of personal affairs must he have in our empire!?"

"Calm down, Yulia..."

"Calm down..? Calm down!? What if I mess up!? What if the emperor is unreasonable and declares war on us!? It'll be my fault!"

"Yulia... your overthinking..."

The empress sighed and messaged her temples.

"Your right...I don't know why I'm so nervous...this isn't my first time doing this...but I heard the Emperor was a cruel and bloodthirsty man so..."

"Calm down, dear" the emperor pulled his wife into his arms, and embraces her.

"Sigh...I hope this will end well..."

*****
The Skyler Mansion

Back in the mansion, the two guest left in anger. They cursed Angelina in their hearts as they left. Wishing misfortune and death upon her.

Evelina was also quite upset. She had failed in humiliating her sister.

Meanwhile, Angelina was in a little distress and yet also quite pleased. She broke her act in front of the two ladies, so trouble was definitely ahead. But at the same time, it felt....good.

It felt thrilling actually. Knowing that a few people were out to ruin her...made her feel like the days won't be so boring anymore.

It was quite complicated to explain.

Of course, Angelina wouldn't make enemies with people she shouldn't. After all...she learned that the hard way...

Angelina plans to make alliances and connections with powerful and influential people. She will only mess with the ones that doesn't hold a very powerful threat.

Like lady Sonia and lady Cathrine...

'Woo.....the upcoming days won't be so quiet will it...'

"Sister! How could you!" Evelina pulled Angelina to a deserted hallway and expressed her anger.

Angelina merely raised an eyebrow .

"I expect you to apologise to them!"

"Hm? Evelina are you out of your mind?" Angelina smiled sarcastically and looked at Evelina as if she was an idiot.

"W..what..?" Evelina was shocked at Angelina's words.

"Pfft...why would I apologise?"

"Well you..." Evelina was kinda speechless. Usually Angelina would feel threatened just by being scolded and immediately do what she was told. But now... she's actually... rebelling?

Angelina sighed in disbelief

"Pfft...yours so......dumb" Angelina spouted hurtful and provoking words out of her mouth, yet she was smiling innocently as if she said nothing wrong.

"Oh by the way... don't call me sister when it's just us....."

"I feel disgusted with you just saying it with that ugly voice of yours"

Angelina began to walk closer to Evelina. Evelina backed away in fear.

'w-what...what is she trying to do...' Evelina remembered that day where she was pinned against the wall and was threatened by her own little sister.

Suddenly Angelina wrapped her arms around Evelina's neck and hugged her.

"Oh Evelina...I really wish to tell you everything.... but I can't...your not ready yet..."

"For some reason....a part of me sees you as kinda of a...old 'friend'...."

"W-what are....y..you talking about.." Evelina was creeped out. She felt Angelina's arms around her neck tighten. As if it wanted to choke her.

"Who knows..... perhaps...we were enemies in our past life" Angelina smiled but her eyes showed a hint of coldness and murderous intent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 106K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
9.2K 94 58
/Going through hefty editing/ My goal was to write a story where MC and Sebastian have this strong chemistry that is both from a place of hate and lo...
16 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
15.4K 374 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...