Crazy story (king Von fanfic...

Von Writtenbylashayy

COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achiev... Mehr

1. Intro
2. All these n*****
3. Back again
4. The code
5. How it go
6. Gleesh place
7. Jet
8. Armed and dangerous
9. Block
10. Mine to
11. What its like
12. Tuff
13.Took her to the o
14. Went silly
15. Demon
16. Stay down
17. Something else
18. Watch yo homie
19. Whole lotta
20. Locked up
21. Down me
22. On yo ass
23.Rollin
24. Message
25. Str8
26. No flaws
27. 2 A.M
28. Same as us
29. Broke opps
30. Dont want to be me
31.Baguettes
32. Ride
33. Mad at you
34. 3 A.M
35. Trust issues
36. Durkio krazy
37. Triflin Hoes
38. Support you
39. Viral moment
40. 248
41. Pain away
42.Fabricated
43.Gucci gucci
44. It is what it is
45.Make it out
46. Hoes aint shit
47. Whos gonna (nobody )
48. Dont love
49. Chiraq demons
50.Just flow
51. India
52. Dont talk to me
53.Gang forever
54. Blika blika
55. Dirty stick
56. Rappers
57. Knuck if you buck
58. Trill luv
59. All love
60. War with us
61. 1 time for the birthday bih
62. 2 times for the birthday bih
63. 3 times for the birthday bih
64. Fuck it up if its your birthday bitch
65. I am what i am
66. Grandson for president
68. Cousins
69. Still up
70. For a fact
71. Looney babie
72. Body count
73. Lurkin
74. Slide
75. Suspects
76. Drill
77.Brand new
78. Get back mode
79. Dum dum
80. Where you at remix
81. Pressin
82. Avatar
83. Grim reapa flow
84. Too quick
85. Help you out
86.Back in blood
Outro
❤️Love ❤️
❤️Appreciation ❤️
❤️Merry Christmas ❤️
❤️Book three❤️
Rain

67. Problems

6.9K 320 75
Von Writtenbylashayy

Kennedy banks pov

"Oh my god Kennedy these came out amazing "Kayla squeals looking through the photos on the monitor.

"Yeah honey the camera really does love you " the photographer adds

"Oh please the filters love me " I say and they laugh . We look through a few more photos, and pick the ones out Kayla is going to use for her brand . I'm honestly having a good time . Photo shoots are way better than I thought they were . I even enjoyed the one I had for my website and I'm thinking about setting up another one so I can remove jordie from the pictures and have a whole new face on the cover .

"Well that's a wrap ladies , I'll make some finishing touches and send out the final products soon " the photographer smiles hugging us . I smile back and start to walk off to gather my things .

"Hey Kennedy ? " Kayla calls out and I turn around .

"You cool as fuck Forreal sis , not many would have did this for me . Especially vons old lil ugly hoes " she starts and I laugh " we really need to hang out , so why don't you , india , Durk , and Von come out to this Halloween party I'm throwing"

" really ? You think I'm cool ?" I blurt out and mentally curse myself out for sounding lame " I mean , yeah I would love to come . We'll be there " I say and she laughs

"Okay cool gworl so just dress up and come over on Halloween night " she says " oh and make sure Von don't have a gun . He robbed my boyfriend before and I don't got time for the drama " she shakes her head .

I laugh and nod " that's sad that we have to watch him "

" exactly " she chuckles " oop speaking of the Devil "she says looking past me . I turn around and see Von walking in with a big bag in his hand and moo .

" hey babe " I smile walking up to him not receiving a smile back .

"Wassup " he mumbles dryly " I brought you some food "

"Thank you " I say awkwardly feeling his vibe a little off . I wonder what happened .

" wassup big head " Kayla says walking over to him mushing his head " ken look good don't she"

He looks down at my body and nod " yeah she look good " he says quickly " I'm finna dip tho "

"Why ?I thought we were eating lunch together " I asks

"I gotta get to the studio with Durk , I'll see you later though " he says then kisses me on the cheek , putting moo in my arms and walks out . I stand there speechless and worried .

Why is he acting like that ? Did I do something? He's acting so dry and nonchalant like he doesn't want to talk . Usually Von would have been all over me in this outfit but he didn't even look at it .

I bet it was the whole baby thing . He probably thinks I'm giving up on him or something but that's not the case . I would rather have his baby then have him disconnecting from me like this .

"What was that about ? " she asks and I shrug

"I don't know, but imma find out "

Dayvon Bennett pov

I walk into the studio room and see Cisco, Durk , and juju sitting in the booth .  I swing open the door and their heads pop up .

"Finnally your late ass is here , I called you like three hours ago , and where the food at ? " Durk asks

" not now Durk we need to talk " I say feeling anxious. I hate how I'm acting right now . All shaky and shit , stuttering , mumbling . I can't even look my baby girl in the eyes cause I feel like a fucking liar . I gotta tell someone. I can't keep secrets .

"Damn you finally found out Kennedy pregnant? " Cisco  asks

"What ?! " Durk jumps up

"Don't worry it's daniels " juju laughs and I mug his ass .

"Y'all get the hell out " I point at them

They look at each other then back at me " you serious ?"

" yeah wait outside the booth until I finish " I tell them and they huff and walk out . I sit next to Durk and he groans .

" if Kennedy is pregnant I swea-"

"It's not Kennedy " I cut him off and shake my head . He looks at me and frowns his face .

"The fuck you mean it's not Kennedy? "

I look at him and sigh " it's kitty "

"Who ? " he asks

"The lightskin hoe that be at the trap all the time "

"Who ? "

I huff and roll my eyes " the one I fucked during your get out party "

He looks at the ceiling for a minute then his eyes snap at me "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he yells out "her ? " he asks and I nod . He bust out laughing and claps his hand .

"What's funny ? " I ask

"Why you so serious ? " he asks still laughing "you believe her ? "

I stay quiet and he stops laughing and frowns "why would you believe a random ass hoe when she tell you she pregnant, you wore a condom didn't you ?"

"Yeah " I half lie . I can't go out like no bitch telling folks I forgot to put on a second condom and shit . Especially to Durk , he'll flip on my ass .

"Okay then so what you worried about ? "

"Kennedy " I start " some broad going around telling people I got her pregnant. I know Kennedy gone flip " I tell him

"So why don't you tell her before she find out from someone else ?"

I can't do that , especially since it might be mine. If I tell her it's even a possibility I'm expecting a baby she gone leave my ass in the dirt then imma be stuck . I need Kennedy on foe nem . I'm not finna loose her over some hoe I fucked one time .

"Cause I don't want her to get mad"

" she won't bro I'm telling you " he says holding out his hand and I dap him up " especially since it ain't yours , that girl den fucked every nigga that stepped foot in the trap , shit.. it might be mine" he laughs and I chuckle "you good right ? "

I look at him and nod " right "

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

167K 10.2K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
155K 4.8K 44
After a traumatic event, Asia is saved by a woman who is a "dancer" at Suga. Desperate for a way off the dangerous streets of Atlanta and a place to...
6K 449 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
155K 6.7K 22
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚." "𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚...