The Daughter of the Alpha King

By xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... More

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor
Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 31 - Banished
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 58 - Traitor
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Author's Note : Surprise!

Epilogue

4.7K 133 17
By xCuriousWriterx

Roselyn

(2 years later)

"Noah! Get—no don't eat that!" I watched as Iris bolted to Noah who was shoving a small Lego piece in his mouth.

Noah saw her coming and squealed running around in a circle. Iris chased after him all over the kitchen around the table until she finally caught him.

"Gotcha!" She said picking up her son who was screaming happily.

I laughed as Iris yanked the lego piece out of Noah's mouth and started kissing all over his face. James and Iris now had a 2-year-old son, Noah. He was the spitting image of his father but he certainly had Iris's attitude.

He was very headstrong just like her and his first word was a cuss word! Iris accidentally said 'shit' in front of him and now that is his favorite word. After the big war, Iris had gotten pregnant almost immediately.

It wasn't planned, of course, I remember her freaking out saying that James should've been more careful where he stuck his corn dog. She didn't freak out in a bad way, she was happy but also nervous because she didn't think she could be a good mom.

But she was a great mom, aside from her teaching her kid to cuss haha.

"Mommy you eat lego." Noah giggled pushing her hand into her mouth.

Iris gasped. "How about I eat you!"

She pretended to fake bite her son while he laughed in her arms. I couldn't help but laugh again just watching my best friend and her son play around.

But it also made me sad. I missed my son. I would give anything to hold him or see him but he was in a better place. He was with my parents watching over me.

Iris sighed setting Noah down. "Why don't you go find dada?"

"Okay! Dada!" Noah screamed running out of the kitchen.

"Oy." Iris said plopping onto the island in the kitchen. "Kids are tiring."

"Would you have another?" I asked raising my eyebrow walking to her.

She lifted her head giving me the stink eye. "James wants another kid and I'm like 'okay you're going to carry it, birth it, and feed it.'"

"C'mon you know you want another." I giggled poking her stomach. "Get the baby oven back in work mode."

Iris's mouth fell open and we both started laughing.

"I can not believe you just said that." She snickered.

"Me either. It didn't sound that dirty in my head." I shook my head laughing.

"So are you ready for today? Nervous? Second thoughts?" She wiggled her eyebrows sitting up.

Today was Logan and I's wedding day. We both wanted to wait till I was of legal age and I was 18 now. So for the past two years, we had been working on rebuilding the kingdom.

We completely took the whole castle down and built a new and bigger one. We also built more houses, medic houses, playgrounds, parks, and more for our people living in the kingdom.

We decided that after we had been through, we wanted to start fresh. Dark Eclipse moved to the kingdom and we created one big army with them and Royal pack.

Logan's old territory wasn't his anymore, he actually had given it to Henley as thanks for being a friend to me and aiding us in the war.

Henley and Harper had gotten married last year and were now expecting a child! I was so happy for them, Iris and I threw our friend a surprise baby shower a couple of weeks ago.

My dads friends, Alpha Philip, Brent and Knox packs had chosen to hunt down the last of the rogues who worked for Dexter. I guess it was their way of avenging my dads death.

Iris too had a happy ending. She married James, has her son Noah and her mom deeply apologized for being abusive towards her. Iris's dad also apologized and even though it took a while for her to accept, she did.

Her brothers Mason and Carson were happy to be uncles, happy to have their sister back. Everyone was getting their happy ending and let me tell you, it feels great to see happy endings.

"You know you could run. Ha, I could drive the getaway car." Iris joked jumping off the island.

"Ha ha very funny." I playfully rolled my eyes. "But I'm not really nervous just want things to go smoothly."

Iris linked her arm with mine. "Don't worry, if someone screws this up. They're going to answer to me."

I laughed again as we made our way out of the kitchen. We walked around our new castle, it was coming along very nicely. We were still touching up some things but it looked beautiful.

Iris and I walked outside the main doors and saw the enormous wedding decorations. Logan and I were going to get married in the meadow under a gazebo, the whole kingdom would be in attendance.

"There's the bride!" Henley yelled jumping up and down. Harper laughed next to him, a hand on her small visible stomach as we walked over.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it." I smiled hugging Harper and Henley.

"Of course!" Harper smiled. "This is your special day."

Henley covered half his mouth. "If you want to bolt just say the word, I'll drive the getaway car."

"Why does everyone think I want to run? I actually want to marry this man." I snorted shaking my head.

"It's never too late though." Iris winked making all of us laugh.

"Rose! It's only 3 hours before you get married. We need to get you ready." Harper gasped looking at her watch.

"Okay, I have something I have to go do but I won't be long." I told my friends. "I'll come find you guys."

They nodded and began walking to the wedding set as I walked in the opposite direction. I made my way across the new castle grounds until I came upon my family crypt. I opened the door and slowly walked down the stairs wobbling a bit.

All my family members had been buried here, each royal family had a separate crypt. I stopped as I came upon my dad and mom's grave. They were positioned next to each other. I placed a hand on each of their graves and held in a tear.

"Well mom and dad. Today's the day. The day I get married...for real this time." I tried joking but it just anger and pain.

Pain from me marrying my ex best friend who also tore my newborn son from me. And anger that I didn't have the chance to kill him.

'That bastard should come back to life so I can rip his bones apart.' Rae snarled in my head.

'Chase is dead. Dexter did it for us and he's dead too." I growled back.

Logan had told me he found Chase's body ripped apart, most likely from Dexter. But that didn't give me hope that my son was still here. I heard my son's cries when it happened. And I would never forget it.

'I hope he died a slow and gruesome death then.' Rae grunted.

I focused back on my parent's grave and sighed. I reached into my pocket pulling out the letter that my dad had written to me. I had already read it but I always re-read it everyday to feel close to him.

I opened the letter and read it.

My Darling Roselyn,
Words can not express how very sorry I am. I have put you in danger from the very beginning because I was too weak to put a stop to Dexter. For a time I believed he could change, my brother and I were close growing up and I believed that if I gave him a chance he would stop. But I was wrong. I was hateful, I forced you into marriage to keep you here trapped in the home that became a dungeon to you. Instead of being the father you needed, I became something far worse. I called you a burden. I want you to know that you were never ever a burden, you were the best gift I received in my life, you were born from a pure soul, and you have her pure soul. You have the rare ability to see the good in people, no matter how dark their heart is, you find a way to understand them. Don't ever lose sight of this gift you have. My last advice to you is to fight for what you want and stand your ground. I'm afraid I'm responsible for making you scared and not able to use your voice but I want you to use it. I can't go back in time and change the past, but I can change your future. And I will not let you suffer one more day because of me, no matter what happens, know that I love you. I know how my story ends but more importantly, this doesn't mean your story ends, it means it begins. I am ever so grateful for these last few days of you and I regaining our bond that was lost. I love you so much and I will see you again.

With all love,
Your Father

I felt the waterworks coming from my eyes, I always teared up when reading his letter. If only I got to see my father one last time before he died. But I got to see him in a dream, happy with my mom who was happy. I held the letter to my chest hugging it.

I heard someone walking down the stairs and his touch eased my pain. Logan's hand touched my shoulders and sparks ignited in my body.

"You okay mi amore?" He whispered in my ear.

I sniffled nodding. "Yeah. I just wanted to visit them. I wanted to say hi."

Logan kissed my mark rubbing my shoulders softly. "Do you want to be alone?"

I shook my head. "No. I don't want to be alone...I don't ever want to be alone."

"I promised you will never be alone. Never." He promised kissing my hair.

I turned to face him and he wiped a single tear off my cheek. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him again. He put his hands on my waist leaning down for me. My stomach then kicked and we both pulled away.

"Someone's awake." Logan chuckled rubbing my belly.

I smiled. "She always kicks when you're near."

My baby kicked in my stomach as Logan moved his hand along my belly. Logan and I were pregnant again. We were having a babygirl who was due any day now. I didn't know if I could ever get pregnant again but one day last year I found out I was pregnant.

Needless to say, I was happy. But I was very careful about his pregnancy. I did my best to eat healthy, light workouts if I could and move as much as I could, and constant check-ups. I was worried about giving birth, I couldn't stop thinking something bad would happen.

Logan seemed to notice my worries and pulled me gently to him. My belly pressing on his stomach causing her to kick again.

"Nothing bad will happen mi amore. Don't you worry. We're safe now." He said firmly.

I leaned into his chest feeling calmness covering my worried feelings. I pulled away folding my letter back into my pocket and sighed.

"Let's go get married." I said happily.

Logan and I walked out of my family crypt and back to the wedding set. We kissed goodbye before we went our separate ways to get ready. Iris and harper helped me get into my dress, it was a struggle, I mean I was pregnant with a huge belly.

They curled my hair, did my makeup and I didn't even bother wearing shoes. My feet were so swollen and swollen I was going to get married barefoot. We rushed to the wedding aisle just as the music started playing. Whew.

Harper went first, then Iris, then little Noah who was flinging the pillow and waddling down the aisle. Iris light smacked her face as Noah started to put the pillow in his mouth. James, the best man, picked up Noah.

The song played and I walked down the aisle shakily. All my friends who I considered family was here, my people were here, and my dad's alpha friends were here. As I walked down the aisle, everyone smiled and I smiled sheepishly my feet aching and my baby kicking happily.

I looked at Logan who stood at the end standing in a handsome tux. As I got closer I noticed tears in his eyes falling and he wasn't even wiping his tears away. I walked up next to him and he kissed my cheek as we both turned to Marissa who was officiating our marriage.

Marissa smiled brightly at me as she too had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my." She sniffled and began. "We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Logan Harris and Roselyn Martinez in marriage. Your lives were entwined from the beginning, you both have overcome so much in such a short span. I could not begin to describe the story between you two, the love, the pain, the sacrifice, the loss, and the friendship. Both so different, but perfect soulmates for each oth--"

Suddenly, I felt a splash at my feet. I gasped and looked down at the new puddle at my feet. Oh, man. Did my water break? Was that my water? I looked up wide-eyed at Marissa who was in shock then at Logan who was starring bug-eyed.

"Um..." I said hesitantly and Marissa smiled.

"Baby's coming!" She shouted notifying everyone.

Logan immediately picked me up bridle style and ran down the aisle as everyone began cheering and following us. My arms were around my belly in protection as we all made our way to the medic house.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! KISS YOUR BRIDE!" Marissa screamed following behind us.

Logan and I laughed and looked at each other.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you."

~*~

I gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl. No complications, no surgery everything went smoothly. Giving birth was absolute death. My water may have broke but my baby did not want to come out.

I couldn't believe I was holding her, she was just pure perfection. She was so beautiful. She looked just like Logan, with his dark brown hair, his devilish smile but her eyes were a deep sparkling blue. Logan said she had gotten his mother's eyes.

Her name was Aurelia Posie Harris. Her middle name being after Logan's little sister. She was the new princess and our new addition to our family. My dad was right, my story was just beginning.

My story as The Daughter of the Alpha King was far from over.

—————————————
And that is the end of 'The Daughter of the Alpha King'! I can't believe this book is over :( it took me a long time to write this book but I'm so happy that I completed it. Stay tuned in for next week there will be another update on this book!

-C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
28.9K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
8.8K 362 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...