Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

Av Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... Mer

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.

7.3K 277 59
Av Red-Ramen

~Knight~

A man who served his sovereign or lord as a mounted soldier in armour. (Noun.)

~No one's P.O.V~

"Y/n!"

The girl turned around to see a four year old running towards her, her quick steps sounding loudly through the hallway. Y/n smiled, opening her arms just before the girl leapt off of the ground and into Y/n's embrace.

Y/n twirled the girl in her arms before lifting her higher up, wrapping her right arm under the girl's butt to keep her steady once she placed her on her hip, "I missed you!" Elizabeth shouted loudly, clinging onto the blue tunic of the girl.

"Missed you as well, Princess." Y/n replied, walking down the hallway with the girl set at her hip. Elizabeth's eyes gazed up at the cut running along Y/n's cheekbone, blood slowly slipping out of it.

"Why are you bleedin...?" The silverette asked, tilting her head to the side, her eyes slightly narrowed both in confusion and slight concern despite her age.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Princess." Y/n replied to the little girl, giving the girl a smile. Elizabeth held onto her blue tunic in her small hands, "But you are hurt..." The girl pouted.

"I'm okay as long as you are!"

"What've you been up to, Princess?" She asked afterwards, ignoring the girl's pout. She made her way out of the gates, the Seven Deadly Sins were in sight on the battle platform. Missing one.

"A little red there." Ban's tongue quickly poked out, licking up the blood slipping down her cheek. He got his forehead flickered the second after.

"Stop it, Idiot. There's kids here." Y/n informed the man, walking past him. Ban grumbled under his breath, rubbing the hurting spot on his forehead.

Meliodas watched Y/n's back as she jumped up, using her hands to get over the wall in front of them. He followed her moves. Somewhere along the way, Ban had parted from them but it didn't even seem to cross Y/n's mind.

"Come on Lord Hendrickson!" Y/n's head seemed to perk up at the voice not far ahead of them, "Why don't you and I settle our differences here and now?" Meliodas frowned a little when Y/n sped up even further. Kicking off on one wall, she easily landed on the roof on the opposite side, the tiles clacking against each other as she ran on them.

"You're a rather brave king, Arthur Pendragon. I can say that much for you." Hendrickson replied to the younger opponent.

"Y/n! Slow down!" Meliodas called after the girl, pulling himself up on top of the roof to get the same view as her. Hendrickson and a man in a golden armour held their swords ready, however, Hendrickson seemed to be lost in thought.

Y/n looked to her side, where Meliodas stood, "He's mine. You go looking for Elizabeth."

Meliodas' green eyes moved from the girl to the fighters and back at her. Their eyes met for a brief moment before he gave a affirmative nod and turned on his heel.

Y/n lifted her hand, her palm open for Meliodas' own hand, they high-fived, "Just don't go die on me." He warned before jumping down from the roof.

"We're in a battle now," Arthur started before shortly and quickly making his way to the Grand Master's back, "Don't get lost in thought!" He swung his large sword at the man, only for it to be blocked.

Hendrickson looked over his shoulder, "Get serious." He ordered the king, who went to deliver another blow. The attack was also blocked by Hendrickson while he turned around, "Show me the power only worthy of a true king!" Y/n's eyes widened when he lashed at Arthur. The king's eyes widened as well, but moved his blade just in time to block a direct hit, but was still blown back.

Flying down the wall, dust surrounded where the king had been blown to. Hendrickson jumped down from the high wall to face his weakened opponent.

"Hm. You seem to wanna end this quickly." Y/n smirked as the dust cleared, big violet eyes looking at her. Her hands placed securely around the king to protect him from the blow, "Y/n?"

Y/n smiled down at the king she had missed so dearly over such a little amount of time, "We meet again, King Arthur of Camelot."

Arthur rubbed the back of his head with a light blush on his cheeks, sitting up, he pulled his attention from Y/n to Hendrickson, "I'm not done quite yet!" He grinned, standing up.

Hendrickson halted in his steps, looking unamused, "Are you planning to hold back until you're dead?" He questioned the male.

"Why don't you try a little harder to draw it out of me?" He cheekily asked in response. Y/n stood up behind him, fists right by her sides.

"If that's what you wish." Hendrickson held his sword out, black flames soon emitting from it. Y/n gritted her teeth together at the dark power.

"Black... Flames." Arthur's eyes was wide as he uttered the words breathlessly.

"Now, die!" The black flames steadily grew larger, "Hellblaze Scream!" The men screamed when the black flames went directly for Y/n and Arthur.

Y/n's eyes shifted to a slightly lighter shade, and her arm moved in the matter of a second, blocking the dark flames, her other swiftly shoot forward, allowing the black flames to travel along with her upper body and right back at the attack.

A gasp barely escaped Hendrickson's mouth before he was forced back into the wall, a crater now surrounding his body.

"You were actually able to repel my attack?" The man grunted out, his sword just barely still in his grasp.

Y/n closed her eyes with a nod, placing on hand on her hip, "Well, it seems like you've gotten a lot more powerful since I last saw you." She smirked when she opened her eyes, "But it's a dragon you're up against," Her right arm's sleeve had been destroyed by the attack, revealing its black bandage, "And I'm not gonna leave without Elizabeth."

With the silence that followed, Y/n started to walk towards the Grand Master, only for her hand to be grabbed. She turned her head over her shoulder to see Arthur holding onto her hand with a worried look in his eyes, "It's okay. I'm gonna be fine." She reassured before slipping out of his hold.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, Dragon Child?" Hendrickson questioned Y/n, who calmly walked towards him, "You're alone right now?"

Y/n came to a stop in front of him, "Yeah. I lost the others along the way."

"You think you can face me without them?" He narrowed his eyes at the arrogant girl in front of him, "You're as confident as ever, aren't you?"

"Where are you keeping Elizabeth?" Y/n questioned, her eyes hardening on the man, "Give her back to me."

Hendrickson blinked, "I'm afraid that's not possible."

And in a second, the girl had jumped, moving to knee the man in the face, only to have it blocked by his hand.

Y/n's right hand swiftly moved from side to side, aiming for Hendrickson's head in fast and powerful blows, only for him to avoid every single one of them. The man punched Y/n, forcing her back. She dug her feet into the ground, sliding back.

After a moment of silence, Arthur's eyes shifted up at the sound of thunder rumbling in the sky. On the blue sky, a single storm cloud started to form, having Arthur frown, "What?" He picked his sword up from the ground, twirling it lightly in his hand once he stood back up right.

A bolt of lightning was sent down, Y/n lifted her left arm above her head, blocking the quick attack made by the newly arrived Gilthunder, his blade cutting into the scales running along her arm.

Gilthunder moved another time with the speed of lightning, now behind the girl whose hand took the attack of the Knight instead of the back of hers he had been aiming for.

Gilthunder furiously attacked the girl, the swings of his blade strong and fast. Y/n crossed her arms in front of her, making a cross that blocked another of Gilthunder's attacks. The two held it there, with the Holy Knight trying to push through Y/n's defence.

Giving up on pushing through, Gilthunder pulled his sword back before delivering a kick to Y/n's side, sending her back into the air.

Arthur leapt into the air, catching the girl midair, "I owe you one." Y/n smiled back at him, "Sorry about that."

"It's nothing." Arthur shook his head before his feet landed on the ground, "Forget it." Y/n jumped out of the king's arms and stood beside him.

Small bolts ran down Gilthunder's blade, his guard not lowered the least.

"You mind lending me a hand a little while longer?" Y/n asked the boy, bending her knees a little to get into a better stance.

"It would be my pleasure." Arthur's eyes shifted to the girl beside him, "You should know that, Y/n."

Y/n hummed, giving a small nod, "I would like to know why you're in Liones, but maybe we should chat afterwards?" She looked at the king, who only chuckled before looking back at the two opponents.

"Right."

"All right then." Y/n's eyes landed on Gilthunder's electrifying blue ones, "Let's pick up where we left off, Little Gil!"

"I'm only doing what I must... Nothing more." Was his reply, his armour clinging against each other as he slowly moved.

"I'll warn you now." She grinned, "I'm not gonna hold back."

The two charged at each other. Gilthunder mainly focusing on his non-stopping attack while Y/n held her defences while getting a few opportunities to attack every now and then.

"The speed and their strengths is unbelievable... And they're barely trying." Arthur's eyes were wide with wonder, "Amazing!"

The two blocked each other's attacks. Y/n jumped up, spinning before kicking Gilthunder in the chest, which made him skid back. He lifted his sword to the sky, "Lightning Beasts Chase!" The man shouted and multiple blue beasts of lightning emerged from the storm cloud above him.

They headed straight for Y/n. She dodged one before blocking another with her arm, a third was coming for her, but instead she felt a pain pulse through her back and stumbled forward, a cut now going through the back of her coat.

Before she knew it, Gilthunder was in front of her, knocking her arm away with his sword, some of her scales breaking under the heavy pressure, "Not good!" Y/n barely uttered before Gilthunder charged at her.

"Lightning King Iron Hammer!" At the same time the man's blade touched her skin, a powerful lightning bolt hit her from above, causing an immense dust cloud to rise around them.

"Wait," Arthur came to a halt in his fight against Hendrickson. Their eyes were locked on the scene before them. Y/n stood with pulsating, dark tentacle-like forms cracking around her right lower arm, you could see through them ever so slightly as they moved around on her shin like magic, her fingers holding onto the tip of Gilthunder's blade. The dark mass moving just out to her fingertips, "She stopped that attack with her fingers? What's... Happening?"

"A powerful curse, isn't it?" Hendrickson spoke suddenly, making the king snap his head to his direction.

"What are you talking about?" Arthur gritted his teeth together, his sword ready in hand.

"No need for me to explain it to a dead man." He grinned, black flames emerging from his sword once more.

The blade between Y/n's fingers started to shake with an overflow of power. It wasn't long before they both were blown back. Y/n took no time to recover, the black mass now gone from her arm. She jumped into the air, about to give Gilthunder a powered hit when he jumped up behind her, lifting his sword, lighting stroke down.

Y/n landed on her feet and jumped back, just barely avoiding the direct attack, but before her feet got a chance to touch the ground again, Gilthunder had another attack ready, "Thunderclap Strike!" The attack hit straight on and lead to Y/n being blasted back through the town, leaving their surrounding in ruins.

The familiar sound of wooden swords clashing against each other sounded through the grounds of the castle. On the middle of the bridge to the garden, Gilthunder and Y/n were training.

The girl smiled cheerfully, "So, how would you party this?" Y/n questioned before moving her wooden sword straight forward to the male, who used his own to hit it aside, causing her to miss, "Good job! Keep that up!" She praised. But Gilthunder only sadly lowered his tree sword and looked down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Y/n asked him, tilting her head to the side.

"Are you leaving on another expedition?" The pink haired boy asked, slowly looking up at the girl.

"Yeah, just following your dad's orders. It was King that made me take it seriously, however." Y/n admitted, shrugging a little as she did.

"He said it'd be a long one." Gilthunder frowned, holding tighter onto his wooden sword.

"Yeah," Y/n rested the blade of the wooden sword on her shoulder, "There's a chance it could be."

"If so..." The boy looked down once more, his eyes closed tightly, "Please take me with you!"

The girl one lifted of her eyebrows, "Come on, do you have any idea what you're saying?" She asked, lowering her sword to her side, "I mean, it could take years before I get back!"

"It's just... You're going alone... And I thought... If you leave and I stay the way I am right now, then that's it! This is the strongest I'll ever be!" He clenched the sword to his chest, "And if that's what happens the. I'll never... I'll never be able to protect y-" Gilthunder cut himself off when he saw Y/n take a step forward and felt her place her hand on top of his head, messing with his pink hair lightly.

"Relax Little Gil." The boy felt his tense body soon beginning to relax, closing his eyes peacefully, "What's the one thing you should be doing?" She asked, removing her hand from Gilthunder's now messy hair:

"That's easy." He claimed, trying his best to fix his hair, "Protecting Margret."

"Exactly." Y/n nodded her head, placing her unoccupied hand on her hip, "So are you gonna abandon your duty just to come with me?" She asked, giving the sad boy a soft smile.

"I guess not..." Gilthunder replied.

"Look, you have a responsibility to her now and that's what's most important." She informed, in which she quickly got a response.

"But if I continue to stay the way I am-"

"You worried?" Y/n asked, already knowing the answer, "Fine. I'll teach you a magic charm if you keep your promise to Margret."

"A magic charm?" Gilthunder asked, his eyes wide with curiosity, "Okay! I promise!"

Gilthunder kept his eyes straight ahead of him, following the path of destruction he had brought the town.

"Here I am!" At Y/n's voice, the pinkette looked up, finding Y/n standing on the side of a watch tower with her feet burrowed deep into its side, "Little Gil! You're sure you're not gonna regret going against me like this?!" She shouted down, her (h/c) hair blowing around in the wind.

"Your eyes can see through wickedness. Your mouth utters only the truth. Your heart is filled with justice. Your sword shall crush the cruel." The man quoted, his eyes dead set on the girl, "From the first day I learned the Knight's Code, I haven't forgotten a word."

He gritted his teeth, sword held tightly in his hand, "But you and the Seven Deadly Sins turned your backs on that code and betrayed the country." The man's state was heavy and hard.

"And so, I'll say this once more to you... I am now more powerful than you or any of the Seven Deadly Sins." Y/n closed her eyes with a nod before opening them again.

Her (e/c) eyes staring down at the figure below her, "Alright then." The sun moved slightly behind her head, a shadow falling over her face thanks to it, "Why don't we finish this?" Y/n pulled her feet out of the side of the tower, allowing her body to fall down towards the knight.

With her arm ready, Y/n moved to attack, but Gilthunder was behind her in a second, elbowing her back. She let out a groan and blocked another attack by Gilthunder just in time, grunting when she felt the sword dig into her broken scales, she was thrown into the air.

Gilthunder shortly disappeared and reappeared with one attack in between, trying to hit her from different sides. The two landed again. Y/n stood from her crouched landing, leaning to the side just in time to avoid the black flames running along Hendrickson's sword.

A surprise attack from behind, "So you managed to dodge that?" Hendrickson questioned. Y/n turned her attention to Arthur, who she could see just out of the corner of her eye. He was laying in a rumble, his golden armour dirty and blood running out of his mouth as king with down from his head and over his left eye, "I tried my best to try to buy some more time for you..." Y/n growled under her breath, "But I'm a disgrace."

"Arthur, you just taught against a Grand Master and held your own!" Y/n shouted back at the king, her expression turning friendly, "Don't sweat it! Just rest up!"

"Let's go!" Hendrickson called out, swinging his sword at the female. She swiftly dodged the attacks with some difficulty.

We can't keep going like this forever.

When Y/n jumped up to avoid an attack, Gilthunder had moved behind her, slicing her back, she was sent flying into a building.

Y/n placed her hands by her head, lifting her legs before flipping herself back onto her feet.

We have to. We can't use our magic.

"Freeze Coffin!" Y/n heard before feeling herself being engulfed by a thick layer of ice. The mage having cast the spell soon had her eyes widen when the ice broke into tiny pieces only seconds later.

But it had served its purpose. Hendrickson had moved behind her, attempting to slice her back as well as Gilthunder had, only for her arm to block it just in time. Y/n was thrown back.

Gilthunder was before her, "It's over." He stated, but the girl narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, right!" She sassed before spinning around wildly in the air, hitting Gilthunder rather softly on his chest plate to send him back a little.

"Lightning King Iron Hammer!"

"I don't think so!" Y/n replied, using her arm to block the attack, the electricity bolted off her clothes as she sent it to the side.

"Bend room."

Y/n smirked when the attack went back to hit her anyway, and she took the attack.

We have to do it at some point.

Y/n moved to use her broken scales to cut open Gilthunder's cheek at the same time he thrusted his sword forward, his attack missing. However he turned his sword in hand and Y/n's eyes widened, when the blade made contact with her scales, shattering them, most of her arm now bare.

Gilthunder couldn't believe it himself... He had to hurt the one he admired the most, the person that took care of him as little, the one that would make him cheer up, the one person he grew to have a childhood crush on. And he had to keep going.

Because he promised. To protect her.
And he wasn't going to break that promise.

Hendrickson moved forward, and using his dark powers, Y/n was forced back, blasted into a wall of the corner tower, creating a crater around her.

Gilthunder jumped up, following the Grand Master with his own attack of powerful lightning bolts headed straight at the Dragon Child, the attack hit her stomach, and it only worsened when the mage cast her spell, strengthening the thunderbolts.

"She's not fighting back." The mage looked to the two knights, "She's not even using her magical power."

"She must have something up her sleeve." Hendrickson concluded. Narrowing his eyes just a bit, "But we're gonna stop her first."

Blue eyes looked through the dust that flew around the Dragon Child. She had blood staining her (h/c) hair now, its crimson red colour making its way down her forehead and in between her eyebrows, another stream running g along the side of her head. Scratches and smaller wounds littered her body on her bare skin, and yet... She was standing up, her legs parted and slightly bowed, one arm stretched out in front of her with the other pulled back by her side, ready to fight. Her (e/c) eyes focused.

Fine.

"You want magical powers?" The girl questioned, a cheeky grin on her lips. She opened two fingers of her fist. Her index- and middle finger to be precise, her two finger lit up in beautiful and brilliant blue flames, "I'll give you a taste."

"Lightning King Sword!"

"Alright! Enchant Hell Blaze!"

"Destroy Four Elements!"

Each of her opponents chanted out, firing their mix of attacks at the girl at the same time. Y/n leapt into the air. Her ears perked up, she turned her upper body away from the attack, (e/c) eyes focused on the girl who had let herself fall from the top of a high building. Princess Margret.

There it is!

Y/n turned her entire body as she gave her arm a swing, sending a small, but precise fireball off of the tips of her two fingers.

With her heightened senses, she could hear the whimper of the creature following the Princess around shortly before it was burned to nothing.

She let out a brief giggle, not really minding the combined attack behind her before it hit her with full force in the back. She fell to the ground, her back hitting it so hard that she bounced back up into the air.

(Listen, I don't know how Meliodas bounced back up in the Anime, but it happened. It's just... The Power of Anime.)

Hendrickson jumped up, his blade covered by the familiar black flames, his sword heading straight for Y/n's eye.

And then the sound of a blade cutting through flesh sounded.

"Whenever you feel like you can't win, that you're all alone and there's nobody around to lean on, just say these magic words." Y/n grinned down at the boy with pink hair.

"Sure." He responded with a nod.

Y/n held her hand up in a tightly closed fist, "I am now more powerful than the Dragon Born or any of the Seven Deadly Sins!"

"I am now... More powerful than you.. or any of... The Seven Deadly Sins." Y/n gave the boy a thumb up, "That's right! Just keep going no matter what, okay?"

Gilthunder nodded before quickly dropping his sword while taking three quick steps forward, his small arms wrapping around Y/n's hip. He hurried his head in her blue tunic, "Thank you."

"Of course."

Anger, confusion, and cheerfulness were the different expressions that each person on the battlefield carried when Gilthunder had moved without hesitation, his sharp blade had cut straight through his Grand Master's arm, and stood now in front of him with confidence.

Y/n fell on her butt behind him, a cheerful expression on her face. Gilthunder's was serious yet angry if not furious. And Hendrickson's eyes were wide along with his mouth opening out of pure shock.

"I can't believe it." Gilthunder barely muttered the words before turning his head to Y/n, tears slowly swelling up in his eyes, "You've released the curse that's imprisoned me for years." A smiled down at the girl, a gesture she returned, "My hero as always."

"Gilthunder! You would betray your own?!" Hendrickson growled, his remaining arm lightened up in black flames.

"I haven't betrayed anyone. After all, from the very beginning, I was never one of you!" The Holy Knight claimed, his attention back on the man.

"G-Gil!" The mage levitating in the air stuttered in shock.

"Hey!" Y/n frowned, looking back at her, "That's my nickname for him! You have no right to call him that!" She pouted crossing her arms.

"You bastard!" Hendrickson charged towards Gilthunder with his arm stretched out in front of him. The knight simply sidestepped to avoid the attack, "Y/n... Please allow me to handle the rest," He asked for permission, bolts already springing off of his body, "I can finally take revenge on my father's murdered. You don't know how long I've waited for this!"

Gilthunder went straight for Hendrickson with no second thoughts, no hesitation.

It made Y/n smile.

After so long, the male she once knew as a little kid could finally have his freedom back. He could finally follow his own path with no fear of someone looking over his shoulder. He got his life back, and wanted to fight for it.

So then, Y/n sat back with admiration in her eyes and watched the two in a violent battle with Gilthunder beating Hendrickson to a pulp, "Go for it, Gilthunder."

She watched as Gilthunder's blade cut through the man's stomach, "Now accept every ounce of my rage!" The pinkette screamed, delivering his final blow to the man.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Gotta say, you're a life saver! Thank you so much, Arthur!" Y/n grinned, watching as Margret pulled Gilthunder in for a hug, finally reunited with her best friend.

"I'd like to take the honour," Arthur started, Y/n felt the metal of his golden armour wrap around her sides before a light peck was placed on her cheek, "But it was all thanks to her." He answered, gesturing to the figure cloaked in purple while levitating over the ground.

She turned her head to them, completely ignoring Arthur's arms, "Oh," Y/n rubbed the back of her head, knowing what was to come, "Hey ther-"

"How?!" She was cut off by the mage in red. The one who had taken Elizabeth in the first place, "When did you realise this?!"

"About Little Gil?" Y/n asked, pointing her thumb towards the now grown man, higher than herself, "When we met up in the Forest of White Dreams."

"W-What did you say?"

"The second I heard him utter that charm I taught him all those years ago? I knew his every move was being watched." The girl answered. It wasn't that hard to piece together, "And that someone important to him had been taken hostage."

"You knew it all from the beginning? That's a lie!" The mage furiously replied, her voice soon turning into loud screams echoing inside of her mask, "You were fighting with everything you got!"

"Well, Little Gil was putting his life on the line for a promise he made with me. So putting my life on the line would be the only mature choice." Y/n turned her attention to the pink haired man, "Next time you don't have to take it as seriously, but I'm glad you're both okay."

The mage whimpered, "Impossible! It can't end like this... I won't let it happen!" The mage claimed before lifting her wooden staff above her head.

The scenery changed from the town of Liones to the dessert, leaving the party confused, "Look at this!" Arthur looked around, finally letting go of Y/n.

"Uh, where are we?" Y/n asked, scratching her chin.

Then it turned into a thick forest, shadows looming over them. Then into a blizzard, the wind blowing violently around them.

And at last, they were suddenly standing on a ledge with a waterfall behind them, "Which world would you like to die in?" The mage asked before the scenery changed once more, this time shocking the mage herself.

A large snake slithered around her before opening its mouth wide to swallow her. She pulled her arms up in fro t of her face before everything froze. She looked around in confusion before she found herself to be back in Liones.

She turned around to find the cloaked human to be levitating behind her, "You pathetic excuse for a mage!" The woman charged at them, but made herself stop when a purple tornado surrounded the unknown mage.

"You're always losing your head and getting into a rage... I thought I told you to kick that habit." The voice from within the tornado made Y/n smile, "Vivian, my apprentice."

She had heard it back in Camelot between walls or through windows when she came to visit Arthur, but it was so much better to finally hear it right in front of her.

Vivian's eyes widened beneath her mask, "That boar symbol on your neck... The scarlet boar..." The mage whimpered beneath her helmet, "You're... You're..."

"It was good that you brought her along, Arthur!" Y/n told the king, proudly crossing her arms over her chest.

The female slowly landed on her feet in a revealing set of purple clothing and her hands placed delicately on her hips.

"The Seven Deadly Sins' Merlin! The Boar Sin!" She announced.

Merlin closed her eyes, lifting one of her hands from her hips.

Oh no.

3... 2... 1!

At the same time Haku's countdown reached one, Merlin flickered her wrist and Y/n was picked off the ground and thrown through a building.

She weakly lifted her hand from where she was lying on the ground, pointing into the air, "Okay... Guess I deserved that for avoiding you in Camelot." She groaned before letting her hand fall back down to her side.

With a satisfied hum, Merlin turned her attention back on the others.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

68.5K 2.6K 17
♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
371K 8.8K 27
(y/n) is known as the tiger sin of pride. After she was convicted for treason, she was sent to life in prison. Since the holy knights ruled the realm...
45K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
83.2K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...