Her (Harry Potter x Reader)

By acciobambi

Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy... More

Authors Note
Welcome to Hogwarts
Hi Im y/n l/n
Tea Leaves and Girl Talk
Effortlessly
The Kiss
Do I?
The Fat Lady
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
He was their friend
Christmas at The Burrow
The Marauders Map and its lies
Buckbeak
The Truth Comes Out
Turning Back the Clock
Daddy Dearest
Qudditch World Cup
The Triwizard Tournament
Game on
A Day of Love
Champion Selection
A Face in the Fire
Harry and Ron
Ferret Boy
First Task
What Could've Been
Finding Dates
Yule Ball
An Underlying Message
Second Task
Barty Crouch Jr.
Third Task
He's Back
About Bloody Time
The Order
Harry's Hearing
A Rocky Start
Umbridge
By Blood
The Deadly Pink Takeover
Dumbledore's Army
Occulemency
Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Reading The Clouds
Caught
Firsts
Into The Ministry We Go
The Department of Mysteries
Sirius
It's Time
Price to Pay
A Bittersweet Reunion
Draco and Mummy
Here We Go Again
Amortentia
Tom Marvalo Riddle
Qudditch Tryouts
Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging
Unbreakable Vows
Calm Before The Storm
The End of The Burrow
A Poisonous Celebration
Sectumsempra
Liquid Luck
New Wands and Horcruxes
Dumbledore
7 Potters
Before it's too Late
Nightmare Releif
Chaos at the Ministry
Game Night
Dark Magic and it's Effects
No Turning Back
Firewhiskey in France
17
Godric's Hollow
Ron's Return
Xenophelius Lovegood
Muffilato
Snatched
Escaping Malfoy Manor
Dobby
Questions and Unwanted Answers
The Wonders of Polyjuice Potion
Gringotts
Back to Hogwarts
The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower
The Room of Requirment
Memories
The Boy Who Lived
It All Ends
Her
Epilouge
BONUS - ALTERNATE ENDING

A Miniute Alone

47.3K 1.4K 9K
By acciobambi

"Are you sure?"

y/n pov

I quickly threw on my qudditch sweater and tied my hair into a messy low pony tail.

We have our first qudditch match of the season today. I'm beyond exited. Its been forever since we all got to actually play qudditch against another house.

I hurried down the stairs to the common room.

"There you are!" Harry exclaimed once I came into veiw. "You take forever to get ready."

"Beauty takes time."

"You are effortlessly beautiful. You don't need to spend one hundred hours every morning getting ready."

"I get distracted easily. Thank you for waiting on me."

"Of course."

I glanced over at the clock on the wall.

"Do we have any time before breakfast to just hang out?" I asked.

He sighed. Between school, meals, qudditch, and hanging out with friends, Harry and I rarely have any time where its just the two of us.

We keep trying to make time but something always gets in the way.

"I wish. We need to get to breakfast. I want to check on Ron. He barely got any sleep last night, to busy stressing about the match."

I nodded in a sad understandment. Harry reached his hand out for mine and my next move suprised me.

I flinched.

Harry looked at me with worry and confusion.

I was a bit confused myself. I've never done that before.

Well, not at Hogwarts.

This summer, I was in a constant state of parinoia. I went into a full panic attack everytime I heard foosteps coming towards my room.

I thought I had escaped the uneasy feelings when I left Rockwood manor, but I guess I was wrong.

I have been having the same reacurring nightmare of Greyback and the Carrow twins. Its really nothing to worry about. Just a nightmare.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and grabbed Harry's hand.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said with a convicing fake smile.

He bought it and returned my expression. We walked to the great hall and took our seats next to Ron and Hermione for breakfast.

"So how was it?" Ron asked us.

"How was what?"

"Your dinner party." Ron answered as he picked at his eggs.

I groaned as I remebered the long boring conversation and bland meal.

"Pretty boring, actually. Harry, in particular, didn't enjoy dessert." Hermione smiled as she looked to Harry.

"What happened?"

"Cormac." Harry answered. "He is disgusting."

I nodded in agreement. Hes nice and all but hes always staring at places he should not even be glancing at. It's gross.

"Slughorn's having a Christmas do, you know. We're meant to bring someone." I said to change the subject.

I watched Ron's expression change slightly as he and Hermione's eyes caught each others.. I've been watching him and Hermione pretty closely this year. There is no way I'm losing my bet to the twins on when they are going to get together.

"I expect you'll give Krum a call. He did give you his address, didn't he?" Ron asked rather harshly.

"Actually, I was going to ask you."

"Really?" His tone was laced with sarcasm. Why can't he just stop being so stubborn and start trying to make a move like Hermione is?

A girl in our year, Lavender Brown, came up to us all.

"Good luck today, Ron. I know you'll be brilliant." She squeaked.

Ron looked more nervous then ever.

"I'm resigning. After today's match, Mclaggen can have my spot."

"Absolouetly not." Harry answered quickly. He pushed Ron's drink forward. "Juice?"

"Hello, everyone." Luna greeted as she sat down next to us. She spent all of last night making a paper machae lion hat. A bunch of the Slytherins gave her dirty looks for it but I think it looks great.

"You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup?" She asked Harry.

We all turned to see him storing the liquid luck back in his pocket.

"Don't drink it, Ron." Hermione instructed with a warning look.

"Drink it." I said eagerly.

Ron looked down at the cup then back up at all of us. Harry and I nodded. Ron looked back down at the cup once more before chugging it all in one sip.

"You could be expelled for that."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Come on boys. We have a game to win." I grinned.

~

harry pov

The match was rough to say the least.

It was snowing like mad and Slytherin always puts up a good fight. We had somewhat an advantage because Malfoy didn't try out this year. Probably because of his deatheater activities.

I wouldn't have even needed to catch the snitch to win the game. Ron blocked almost every single quaffle.

The team carried him into the locker room after the match while chanting "Weasley is our king."

Ron was soaking up every miniute of it. I was happy for him. He really needed the confidence boost.

I watched as Ginny and Alicia exited the girls side of the locker room. I grabbed my bag and made my way over to y/n's locker.

"Hey."

"Hi." She beamed. "That liquid luck really worked. Ron did great."

"Ron did do great. All by himself."

She looked at me with a confused expression.

"I didn't actually give him the liquid luck." I whispered.

"He just thinks you did?"

I nodded. She looked a little releived.

"Good. I was getting scared someone would find out and he'd actually get expelled."

"Then Mclaggen would have to be on the team." I groaned. "I'm making sure Ron is on his very best behavior this year."

"You've got to get over this whole Cormac thing. Fred does a lot of the same stuff and you never really care."

"Fred won't try anything. Mclaggen might."

"He won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because he knows that I am already taken."

I smiled at her words.

"Say more nice things."

"Why say anything when I can just do this?"

In one quick movement she cupped my face in her hands and connected our lips.

I didn't object. In fact, I very happily obliged.

My hands resided on her waist as I slowly pushed her against the locker. What was a normal kiss, quickly became heated.

"Hey! You coming?" Ron called from the other side of the locker room. We both pulled away.

I groaned and dropped my head into her shoulder in annoyance. Thanks a lot, Ron.

"Coming!" She yelled to him with a slight irritation in her voice.

We gathered our things and made our way back to the common room.

After most qudditch games we win, theres a party in the common room. Its one of my favorite things about being in Gryffindor.

Music was blaring and red and gold decorations were hung throughout the room. Ron was pushed into the middle of the crowd as people continued to cheer him on.

"You really shouldn't have done it." Hermione said to me once y/n and I found her in the crowd.

"I suppose he could have just used a Confundus Charm." y/n said casually.

Hermione hit her arm.

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" She whisper shouted. "That was different. It was tryouts!"

I laughed as the girls began to bicker about when it is okay to cheat during quidditch.

I pulled the liquid luck out of my pocket and waved it in front of Hermione's face.

"Oh thank Merlin." Hermione sighed. We all turned back to Ron as the cheering increased prefusiouly.

He was snogging the same girl from this morning, Lavender.

I cheered my friend on along with everyone else. Almost everyone else.

Hermione pushed past everyone to the portrait hole. y/n didn't seem to notice. She and Ginny had engaged in a heated discussion about the game.

I followed after Hermione, down two long corridors.

When I found her, she was sitting on the ground in tears.  A few little birds flew around her head.

"Charms spell. I'm just praciticing."

"They're really good." I complimented as I sat down next to her.

"What did it feel like? W-when you saw Cedric and y/n?"

I thought back to fourth year. It was miserable, truly. Not being able to talk to y/n, having to watch her dance with him at the Yule Ball. I hated it.

A laughing from down the hall pulled me out of my thoughts . Lavender and Ron skipped into the room, hand in hand.

They both stopped when they saw Hermione's tear streaked face.

"Oops. I think this rooms taken." Lavender said quickly. She tried to drag Ron off, but he stayed in place. He looked a little guilty.

"What's with the birds?" He asked.

"Oppugno." Hermione muttered. All at once, the birds flew at Ron.

He ducked out of the room just in time to avoid their beaks crashing right into his chest.

Hermione let out a sob as she leaned against my shoulder.

"It felt like this. Exactly like this."

~
y/n pov

The next few weeks were hard.

Ron and Hermione weren't on good terms whats so ever. I'm not suprised. He kind of broke her heart.

He and Lavender have been together non stop. Its been annoying having her around all the time. Shes nice and all but its obvious she'd rather be alone with Ron.

Harry and I have been trying to be there for both of them at the same time while also having time to our selves. Its not working out well at all.

"He's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes." Hermione ranted as she put away her books. "I really couldn't care less. Was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party together? Yes."

She huffed and sat down at a table.

"Who are you going to go with now?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to make other arrangements."

We all turned our heads to the side at a giggling noise. A Gryffindor girl sat in the corner of the library with her head behind a book. She kept peeking up at us. Harry specifically.

"Thats Romilda Vane. Apparently she's trying to smuggle you a love potion." Hermione explained to Harry.

He didn't even look up at her. He just pulled out that bloody half blood prince book and started flipping through the pages.

"What about Neville?" I suggested. "He was at the dinner thing."

Hermione's expression brightened up a bit.

"y/n, you're a genius."

~

"Look, I can't help it if she's got her knickers in a twist." Ron said as Harry and I walked with him to the great hall for lunch. "What Lav and I have, well, let's just say, there's no stopping it."

I had to refrain from rolling my eyes. I know Ron and I know the type of girl Lavender is.

They'll be history by the end of the school year.

"It's chemical."

At that, I actually did roll my eyes.

"Speaking of chemical." Harry started. "I need y/n's help with potions."

"Don't you have your all knowing textbook?" Ron questioned.

"Yes, but I need help with one thing. Come on." He said as he dragged me off.

"Where are we going?" I asked. My question was ignored.

A few miniutes later we had arrived at the common room. He continued to lead me through it, and up the steps to his dorm.

I entered the room in confusion and dropped my bag on the floor.

"You're top of our class. If you don't know how to do it, I defintly don't."

"I don't actually need potions help. We've never been good at studying together."

I was begenning to get where he was going with this.  A smile formed on my face.

"Then what did you need?"

He cupped my face in his hands.

"We haven't gotton a miniute alone together in weeks."

"We have one now. What do you suggest we do with it?"

"This."

He connected our lips together. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and watsed no time turning the single kiss into many.

His hands moved down to the bottom off my sweater. I lifted my arms to help him remove it.

As we backed towards his bed, my fingers began to fumble with the buttons on his uniform.

He ran his fingers through my hair as we laid on the bed. I rolled on top.

By now, my sweater and tie had been thrown somewhere in the room and most of the buttons on my uniform were undone.

We broke apart for air.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I knew what he was asking and I was more than happy to say yes.

"Of course. I love you."

He smiled at my words.

"I love you too."

And with that we reconnected our lips.

I'll spare you all the details but I will tell you this,

We definitely didn't get any studying done.

----------------------------

(2172 Words - Published December 25, 2020)

FIRST OFF - THE WATTPAD AGE OF CONSENT IN 16 SO DONT REPORT THIS

Yes, yes, thats right y/n and Harry are virgins no more.

Happy holidays!!

This chapter is my gift to you all. ☺️

It was really hard to write because I'm not a fan of the spicy parts of books but based off your comments, I know most of you really like it so I did my best.

Also, I feel like so many HP stories just completely ignore sex (especially Harry ones). Its a big step in a relationship so I wanted to make sure it was at least noted.

Everyone stay safe and warm! Have a happy whatever you celebrate!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 94
Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly Hallows| |Slow Burn| |Includes Cho C...
689K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
76.7K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
369 5 19
κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›α΄œΚ€Ι΄κœ± ᴛᴏ ᴒᴇʀᴏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʟΙͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏʀ ᴅʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄›Κ€α΄α΄œΚ™ΚŸα΄‡κœ± ᴀʀᴇ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴠᴇʀʏ κœ±α΄α΄€ΚŸΚŸ...