Warriors chance.

By Bubbles4213

"Your leaving?! But who's going to play tag with me?" "I'm sorry, I have to go..." "B-But-" "She has to go fu... More

Character interest. (Edited)
Prologue.
-Chapter One-
~Chapter two~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
(A/n)
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
Wow.
~Chapter 14~
1k!!!
~Chapter 15~
~The jacket.~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
NEW BOOK!
~Chapter 19~
A new book, kind of?
~Chapter 20~
Maybe Q&A soon?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~

~Chapter 13~

631 28 34
By Bubbles4213

Chapter 13: Mind control.

Finally it was lunch time and your stomach is craving delicious food. You were walking with Izuku as both of you heard the sulks from Class 1-B. It was kind of annoying to think that humans complain so much. 

Especially when it's Bakugou and you're glad nobody else is like him. 

Just hearing his low gruffy voice will send shavers down your spine and you hated it.

Just as the two of you entered the cafeteria, a familiar body stopped you.

"Come with me." Todoroki blankly stated, making me look at Izuku who just shrugged. 

He took you both to a long hallway were he wanted to discuss matters with the both of you. 

Not knowing what those matters are, the three of you just stared at each other while not leaving gazes. 

Sighing, you had enough and decided to break the silence. 

"So Todoroki, why did you bring us here?" You asked, crossing your arms slightly. 

"Do you wanna y'all?" Midoriya asked.

He said nothing as he continued to stare at us. 

His gaze sends shivers down your spine as he locked eyes with you the most. 

Me and Izuku sweat dropped as we both became slightly nervous. "You overwhelmed me." his deep voice rang out causing shivers down your spine again.

Clenching his fists he looked down, finally breaking away from your eyes. "So much that I broke my pledge." 

You tilted your head, very confused. 'Pledge?' you thought.

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Hatsume....They didn't even feel it."

'Feel it? Feel what? Did he use his fire?'

He then locked gazes with you again. "You didn't even feel it either...In the last moment, I was the only one to feel All Might's power in you" He confirmed, bringing his gaze to Izuku who just froze in place. 

'Shit does he know?' You thought, a little worried for your friend.

"I experienced the same power All Might had and you had, so tell me Midoriya..." he gave you a glare also, making you gulp slowly.

"Are you his secret love child?" He seriously asked, making you hold back a laugh. 

'What the hell? Izuku looks nothing like All Might!! How in the freaking Hera did he get Love child?!'

Izuku began stuttering as you stayed silent/ 

"What no!! I-I mean  if I-I was I would be denying it, so you wouldn't believe either way but trust me you got it all wrong!" He explained while being a stuttering mess.

"Your phrasing that like you know something Midoriya and I know (L/n) knows also." He confessed making your eyes widened as Izuku looked in your direction.

'How?' he thought.

"My father, Endeavor, always reaches for the top, but couldn't use his quirk to surpass All Might to be the number one hero, so he took a different path." 

Looking at both of us again, I tilted my head with confusion. "And what path is that?"

"Have you two heard of quirk marriages?" 

'What the hell is that? Father never mention anything about this method before.' you thought.

Both you and Izuku shook your heads while Todoroki let out a big sigh. 

"The problem that became after the fourth and fifth generation of quirks appearing. It's where someone chooses a potential mate for yourself to make stringer children from your quirks. Passing it down for your quirks to become stronger, I guess you can call it old fashion arranged marriage." He explained.

He looked at the ground as you felt something from his story. What kind of father does something like that?! No human ever should be old and ruthless like this, especially forcing someone into a powerful act. 

"My man is both of power and money, brought my mother's relatives to get a hold of her quirk. He succeeded quickly." 

Your eyes widened as now you felt anger boiling in your body.

'Humans can go suck on slugs...' you thought, trying your best not to be angry anymore. 

"My memories were filled with her crying 'your left side is horrible' and she poured boiling water on my eye."

Frowning, you looked at Todoroki with full regret.

'His own mother?? I don't think mom's shouldn't do that...also parents shouldn't do that to children. yet again I guess you can't change them due to the fact there is always darkness creeping inside them.'

 He may seem sold on the Outside, but inside he's scared, full of anger. It can all change in time but it just has to be waited out. 

"I reason I declared war on you because I could show him what I could do with using his quirk" He declared, now making the room silent until you finally spoke up. 

"That's pretty stupid Todoroki-san." 

Izuku and him looked at you with wide eyes. 

"What do you mean stupid?" he snapped, making shivers chill down your spine. 

"Are you your own person?" you asked.

"What does that have to do with-" you interrupted him by walking closer. 

"Are you your own person?" you asked again, making him nod.

"Well if you can control both of your quirks then they are your own, not your moms, not your dads, YOUR quirk. He doesn't control anything from you, not your path, not you eyes, legs, and arms. Neither your mind either. You are you're own person Todoroki-san, so choose your own path you want to live in the future. From what I've learned here is that you can control of what you can master...am I wrong?"

Silence fell again as Izuku eyes grew wider from your statement. 

Sighing, you turned around as you fixed the strap of your Tank-Top. 

Looking back at him, you gave him a blank glare. "It's your quirk right? Not your dads." you finally stated, leaving him and Izuku behind with both very shocked faces.

Todoroki looked at his hands, a small smile formed on his lips. 

'My own quirk....'

~~~~~~~~

Walking down the very VERY long hallway, anger kept boiling inside of you from Todoroki's story. Clenching your fists you faced the ground, not wanting anger to boil even more. 

'Todoroki's father sounds like a total rodent.....if I ever see him I'll rip is head off with my own teeth and take him to zeus for punishment-" before you could finish you bumped into a stiff back, making you stumble back a bit. 

Looking up you could see All Might in his hero form as well as a burning man beside him-

oh shit wait. 

That's Endeavor, h-he's much bigger than I thought.

All Might and him just stared as you while the Number one human's smile grew wider. 

"Ah! Young (L/n)!! Glad to see you!" All Might said, putting a hand on your shoulder. 

Endeavor just stared at you, making you shiver slightly. 

Keeping your composer you stood tall, even though you were about to be scared shitless. 

(I mean I wouldn't blame you, endeavor is creepy and scary.)

'Man the top two Hero's aren't human! They're giants! Is the third top hero like their size?!'

Taking a deep breath, you smiled.

"Me to All Might! I-I uhm..never got to thank you for helping me at the USJ, I really got to see why they say that you're the symbol of peace!" You held up a peace sign, making him laugh while blushing.

"Why thank you! I don't think you've met the flame her, Endeavor! Go say hi!!" he spoke, pushing you towards him making you squeal slightly.

"W-Wait it it necessary-" you stopped now in front of the flame hero who just gave you another scary glare.

"So...you're the Lion hero." his deep voice rang out causing you to slightly be more nervous.

"U-Uhm. No I'm not , but nice to meet you I've heard so much about you from Todoroki-san." 

He sneered from his sons name as his eyes landed on your tail.

"Your tail is damaged. You should watch it and be careful around Shoto, he'll beat you to the ground."

Letting out a low growl, your eyes glow red about to pounce but luckily you kept your composer.

 "Now Now, let's not go and make any ruckus-"

Putting up a hand, you stopped All Might from talking any further as you walked closer to the flame hero.

(I will have no balls and be scared shitless if he even got closer to me lol.)

"Listen, I already know Todoroki-san is stronger, but that won't stop other heroes going to the top. You can discipline him all you want but he still is a human and humans have emotions." You snapped, making the pro grumble.

"What you did to Todoroki-san and His mom is not forgivable and you have to earn Todoroki's trust back. He isn't a tool to be played around with, he's your son for rodents sake.." 

Turning around, you began to walk away from the two. "Oh, by the way....Todoroki has his own power. They're not yours, not his moms but his." Briefly stopping for a moment, you continued. 

"He's going to be the best hero in his own way."

"So don't even try to crush his dreams like everyone else."

~~~~~~~~

You were about to go eat lunch when you were interrupted by the girls. They were running towards your direction as you noticed them dressed in cheerleader uniforms. 

As your face turns red like Kirishima's hair, you looked away.

"H-Hey guys! Why are you dressed up in that?" you asked, trying to not freak out. 

Uraraka grabbed your hands immediately pulling you to the bathroom.

Confused, you didn't have time to speak as you were pushed into a stall.

Jiro throw you the same clothing, telling you that the girls had to put them on from Aizawa, which was addressed from Kaminari and Mineta.

"G-Guys are you sure about this it is Mineta. I've only known him for a week and he does things that my parents won't allow me to-"

"Please do it?! We are wearing them too!" Mina whined, crossing her arms. 

"Ribbit. Yeah it wouldn't be the same without you." 

Thinking for a moment, you gave in with a sigh. 

"Fine, but if it's itchy i'm taking it right off!" 

"YAYY!!"
~~~~~~~~

Luckily you had shorts under the skirt as you all have been tricked.

 The girls and you walked out to the stadium with the outfits as many boys in the stands had blushes on their faces. 

Aizawa and Mic looked at your uncomfortable form with wide mouths and slight blushes formed on their cheeks. They couldn't believe this kind of behavior you and the 1-A girls are doing. 

"Well it looks like Class 1-A is going full fan service!!!" The rest of the class turned in your direction as their faces heat up at the sight of you.

You were very Timid as your head was to the ground, a blushing mess as many whistles were heard. 

Bakugou looked away while his fists clenched as Todoroki looked away as well. 

Jiro slammed her palm palms on the ground, covering her chest. 

"Kaminari!! Mineta!!! You tricked us?!" Yaoyorou yelled, very pissed off.

You went up to her as you put a hand on her shoulder. "I told you all.."

"It doesn't help these are itchy!" Mina wined as you agreed. 

Ikun could hear the dirty whispers from class 1-B beside as he grew pissed off, but Ignored them as he looked at you. 

Your wings started to flutter as you had an Idea. 

"Hey you know what? How about we make the most of this?" your friends looked at you confusingly as you darted for it.

Smiling cutely, the class watched as you launched in the air while doing a little twirl.

Letting out a giggle, you waved your palm palms in the air. "Let's go UA!!! WOHOO!" you cutely yelled making everyone flustered more as All Might and Endeavor watched you.

"T-That was v-very energetic for y-young (Y/n)" he mumbled, not taking his eyes off of you.

"Alrighty then!! Ready for the next round? The teams who won the Calvary battle goes to the next round and face each other off!!"

~~~~~~~~

"Starting off with Class 1-'s Izuku Midoriy!!! and General studies student who hasn't been in the spotlight yet, Hitoshi Shinso!! " Smiling widely you sat next to Ikun as you hugged his arm.

 He was not surprised about your actions since you were the clingy type, so he wrapped his arm around you side making him pull you closer to his chest. 

Bakugou noticed this as he scowled with either anger, jealousy, or disgust.

Feeling very excited, your tail wagged as Kirishima laughed at your cuteness beside.

"ANNNNND BEGIN!!!!"

The two just stared at each other, neither of them making the first move. 

Just blankly looking at the battle, you clenched your fists. 'Come on Izuku-kun...you can do it.' you thought, not breaking eye contact down there. 

"You ready to fight?" The human asked, making Izuku say nothing.

"The Lion hero is something special huh? (Y/n)? was it? If she keeps the idiot act up she might get herself killed. Such a piece of trash to waist of a power. I understand now why class 1-A hangs out with her, especially that glasses kid...Iida was it? He just pities her, so does the rest of your class mates"

Izuku just kept clenching his fists as he began to charge at him. "DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT-" before Izuku could finish, shinso smirked.

Your eyes grew wide as you put your hand over your mouth. 'It was a trap!..' you thought as the others looked at you. 

Now getting up, you leaned on the railing to get a better look.

The others stood up also, worried for their friend. 

You have the power of mind control, seeing his blank looking face and his dark black eyes scared you.

Mind control can be dangerous if used the wrong way, Medusa mind controled hurcules, made him jump into a pit of spikes....but luckily he got out with his lovers words. 

.....

wait a minuet..

"Now go out of bounds."

Izuku then obeyed as your friends gasped.

"WHHAAAATT?!?!?! MIDORIYA'S OBEYING HIM?!" 

"IZUKU!!!! LISTEN TO MY VOICE!" you yelled making your friends look at you with shock. 

"SNAP OUT OF IT PLEASE!!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD HERO, YOU TOLD ME IKUN AND URARAKA YOUR GOALS!!!!! SO DON'T STOP NOW KEEP FIGHTING IT OFF!" you yelled, trying to help him snap out of it. 

'(Y-Y/n)...I-I hear her....I told her with a promise to myself that I'll be her hero!!!! I will not fail you (Y/n)!!!" 

HE immediatly stopped as a purple glow could be seen on his finger tips. 

Soon after an explosion of dust went through the stadium as he broke free. 

Your smile grew as you were relived he's free. 

Izuku then charged at Shinso as he grabbed his arm, twirling him around as he threw him out of bounds. 

The smoke cleared and reviled the human was out of bounds, while Izuku stood there breathing heavily. 

"Shinso is out of bounds, Midoriya advances to the next match!!!" 

The stadium erupted with cheers as you clapped excitingly also. 

Bakugou noticed your clapping as he growled, his fists clenching in the process. 

'You better cheer for me during my fight Fur face.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
809 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
47.8K 812 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
3.5K 134 16
You are the daughter of the pro heroes Electoplant and Flying Falcon. Since they aren't around a lot, you never really see them. This story star...