Her (Harry Potter x Reader)

By acciobambi

Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy... More

Authors Note
Welcome to Hogwarts
Hi Im y/n l/n
Tea Leaves and Girl Talk
Effortlessly
The Kiss
Do I?
The Fat Lady
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
He was their friend
Christmas at The Burrow
The Marauders Map and its lies
Buckbeak
The Truth Comes Out
Turning Back the Clock
Daddy Dearest
Qudditch World Cup
The Triwizard Tournament
Game on
A Day of Love
Champion Selection
A Face in the Fire
Harry and Ron
Ferret Boy
First Task
What Could've Been
Finding Dates
Yule Ball
An Underlying Message
Second Task
Barty Crouch Jr.
Third Task
He's Back
About Bloody Time
The Order
Harry's Hearing
A Rocky Start
Umbridge
By Blood
The Deadly Pink Takeover
Dumbledore's Army
Occulemency
Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Reading The Clouds
Caught
Firsts
Into The Ministry We Go
The Department of Mysteries
Sirius
It's Time
Price to Pay
A Bittersweet Reunion
Draco and Mummy
Here We Go Again
Amortentia
Tom Marvalo Riddle
Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging
A Miniute Alone
Unbreakable Vows
Calm Before The Storm
The End of The Burrow
A Poisonous Celebration
Sectumsempra
Liquid Luck
New Wands and Horcruxes
Dumbledore
7 Potters
Before it's too Late
Nightmare Releif
Chaos at the Ministry
Game Night
Dark Magic and it's Effects
No Turning Back
Firewhiskey in France
17
Godric's Hollow
Ron's Return
Xenophelius Lovegood
Muffilato
Snatched
Escaping Malfoy Manor
Dobby
Questions and Unwanted Answers
The Wonders of Polyjuice Potion
Gringotts
Back to Hogwarts
The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower
The Room of Requirment
Memories
The Boy Who Lived
It All Ends
Her
Epilouge
BONUS - ALTERNATE ENDING

Qudditch Tryouts

37.9K 1.2K 4.7K
By acciobambi

"The boyfriends have never stood a chance against me anyway."

y/n pov

I finished putting on my qudditch gear and began to head down to the feild. Todays tryouts.

I'm not worried about not making the team. I know I'm good at qudditch and my boyfriend is the captain. I got this.

"Hey." A not so familar voice greeted as he fell in step with me.

"Hi, Cormac."

"You ready to watch the best qudditch player Gryffindor has ever seen?" He beamed.

I laughed lightly. "I've already seen myself play before."

"Oooh. Confidence. I like that, but be prepared to have it all wash away when you see me play."

"I'll try my best to contain myself."

We parted ways as we got to the feild. He walked over to some seventh years and I walked over to Harry.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"Cormac Mclaggen. He's going for keeper."

"You think he's better then Ron?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I kind of hope not. Ron really wants this."

We both looked over at Ron who was shaking nervously and muttering things to himself.

I looked up to Hermione in the stands. She looked just as worried about Ron as us.

"All right. Um. Okay, so this morning, I'm going to be putting you all through a few drills just to assess your strengths." Harry tried to announce to the group.

No one payed attention except Ginny, Ron, and I.

"Quiet. Please."

The chattering continued.

"Shut it!" Ginny yelled. Everyone quickly shut up. That's one of the good things about having 6 brothers. You can always find away make people listen to you.

"Thanks. Alright, remember, just because you made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?"

Everyone nodded. I was a little suprised at how good at this Harry was. Especially considering the fact that we haven't played qudditch at Hogwarts since third year. I have to admit, It's kind of hot.

"Good."

Everyone began to group off into what they were going for. Angelina and Alicia left last year so Katie, our sub, and I are the only returning chasers. Ginny and Dean are the only ones trying out.

I wonder how that will blow over considering the fact their dating.

"Ok everyone! Let's get started!"

~

harry pov

I stood with Mclaggen and Ron as we waited for the beaters to be done. I made sure to pay attention to their strategies when in the air.

Since Fred and George left last year, we have to get all new beaters.

"Hey, no hard feelings right, Weasley?" Mclaggen asked him from behind me.

"Hard feelings?" Ron repeated in confusion.

"Yeah, I'll be going out for keep as well."

Ron looked a bit scared.

"R-really? Strapping guy like you? You've got more of a beater's build, don't you think?" Ron whimpered. "Keeper needs to be agile and quick"

A fly flew in the air around them. Mclaggen easily squished it in beween his fingers as it flew by him.

Ron's eyes widened as he gulped. That was pretty impressive on Mcglaggen's part. I really want Ron on the team so I'm hoping Mclaggen's not has good as he seems.

"Say, what's the deal with your friend, y/n?" I perked up at the mention of her name.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked, slightly glancing over at me to see if I was listening.

"Like, is she single or what?"

Ron was about to answer him before Mclaggen cut him off. "Ah, it doesn't matter." He waved it off. "The boyfriends have never stood a chance against me anyway."

My grip tightened on the broom in my hand.

Mclaggen hit Ron on the back as he walked off to go talk to some people in the stands.

"You alright there mate?" Ron asked me cautiously.

"You are definitely getting the spot as keeper."

~

y/n pov

I joined Hermione in the stands once chaser tryouts were finished. I think it's going to be Ginny, Katie, and I. Dean played well, but not better than Ginny.

"Look, there goes Ron." She said as I sat down next to her.

Ron and Cormac flew into the oppisite goal posts. People began to chant for Ron, including Hermione and I.

I noticed Lavender Brown looking particularly exited for him to make the team in the stands below us.

Hermione didn't exactly look thrilled at Lavender's enthusiasm. Aw, she's jelous.

Cormac blocked all of the quaffles effortlessly. He passed each one back before it even got near the goals.

Ron on the other hand, wasn't doing so well. He was shaking on his broom and almost fell off a few times.

Cormac winked at me as he blocked two more quaffles.

"Harry's not going to be happy about that." Hermione sing songed.

"Hm?"

"Cormac."

I laughed lightly. "We're just friends."

"You were also just friends with Cedric. Harry still got jelous."

I remebered back to all of the drama in fourth year. It turned out good for Harry and I but the amount of stress one letter caused is ridiculous.

I ignored Hermione and turned back to Ron. Did he just block a quaffle with his head?

"Confundus." Hermione muttered right as another quaffle was heading for Cormac. His broom shifted to the side and the quaffle got through the hoop.

I laughed lightly. "Cheating are we?"

"Don't ever tell anyone. Esepcially not Ron." She said as she slumped down in her seat in embaressment.

~

After Hermione's 'extra help' Ron started looking like the better canidate for the spot of keeper.

And he was.

Harry announced after tryouts that Ron got the spot. Of course, after that it was all Ron talked about.

"I have to admit, I thought I was going to miss that last one." He continued. "I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you, y/n."

"He's vile." Harry muttered.

"I'm sure he'll get over it." I said casually as I flipped the page of my book.

"Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?" Harry asked us all.

Ron and I shook our heads, no. We all turned to Hermione. She knows everything.

"No, I haven't." She looked at Harry's textbook. "You really should turn that thing in."

Harry basically had a one way guide to OWL's perfection. He found a textbook with a bunch of notes and spells in it. He's been using it to pass potions

I'm not mad about it. Harry always scoots it towards me when he sees I'm having trouble. Hermione on the other hand, is mad about it.

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class. He's even better than you, Hermione."

I mentally face palmed at Ron's choice of words. Hermione glared at him angrily. She's always been top of our potions class. I don't think she likes her new ranking of second.

"I'd like to know whose that book was. Let's have a look." Hermione began to reach over to grab the book. Harry quickly got up and held it away from her.

"No."

"Why not?"

I closed my book. I too was intrested in knowing why Harry didn't want to say whos it was.

"The binding is fragile."

"The binding is fragile?"

"Yeah." Harry looked nervous as Hermione got closer to him. He hid the book behind him.

I got up and and quickly grabbed the book. I opened to the first page.

This book belongs to the half-blood prince

"Who's the half blood prince?"

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"That's what it says right here." I pointed to the cover page. Hermione looked pleased with the answer. Even if it wasn't much of an answer.

I tossed the book back to him.

He pointed it at me and narrowed his eyes. "I really wish I could stay mad at you."

-------------------------

(1351 Words - Published December 17, 2020)

Here's an early chapter cause lunalovegoods_bitch (she/they) has a new medication which caused them to have a mental breakdown in the comments. Everyone say thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 241 64
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š...
683K 16.4K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
75.2K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
151K 3.6K 94
Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly Hallows| |Slow Burn| |Includes Cho C...