•𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞•...

By Midnightales_

[FEATURED BOOK] ❝Destiny is not something to play with darling, you need to stay away from me.❞ His hot brea... More

Copyright - 저작권
Prologue - 프롤로그
1- 일 장
2 - 이 장
3 - 삼 장
4 - 사 장
5 - 오 장
7 - 칠 장
8 - 팔 장
9 - 구 장
10 - 십 장
11 - 십일 장
12 - 십이 장
13 - 십삼 장
14 - 십사 장
15 - 십오 장
16 - 십육 장
17 - 십찰 장
18 - 십팔 장
19 - 십구 장
20 - 이십 장
21- 이십일 장
22 - 이십이 장
23 - 이십삼 장
24 - 이십사 장
25 - 이십오 장
26 - 이십육 장
27 - 이십찰 장
28 - 이십팔 장
29 - 이십구 장
30 - 삼십 장
31 - 삼십일 장
32 - 삼십이 장
33 - 삼십삼 장
34 - 삼십사 장
35 - 삼십오 장
36 - 삼십육 장
37 - 삼십찰 장
38 - 삼십팔 장
39 - 삼십구 장
40 - 사십 장
41 -사십일 장
42 - 사십이 장
43 - 사십삼 장
44 - 사십사 장
45 - 사십오 장
46 - 사십육 장
47 - 사십찰 장
48 - 사십팔 장
49 - 사십구 장
50 - 오십 장
51 - 오십일 장
52 - 오심이 장
53 - 오심삼 장
54 - 옵심사 장
55 - 오심오 장
56 - 오심육 장
57 - 오심찰 장
58 - 오심팔 장
59 - 오심구 장
60 - 육십 장
61 - 육일 장
62 - 육이 장
63 - 육삼 장
64 - 육사 장
65 - 육오 장
66 - 육육 장
67 - 육칠 장
68 - 육팔 장

6 - 육 장

472 48 178
By Midnightales_

(Sixth chapter)

"Sowon! Please go and call your fianceé for dinner."

Crossing her arms in pure rage, Sowon raised her eyebrows in mockery as she continued eyeing her mother who busied herself preparing the dining table with various foods.

"Fianceé huh?" Sowon mimicked her mother's voice while rolling her eyes only to receive hasty smack from her mother.

"Yes now go or would you like it if I called him your future-husband, instead?"

Her eyes widened at the threatful suggestion, clearly not pleased at how she cringed at the weight those words carried.

"Oh mother you won't dare." Sowon's voice turned an octave higher, a natural habit she showcased whenever she was terrified or nervous of something.

Her mother finally stopped working and turned to face her daughter, clearly satisfied how agitated she looked. Mrs.Han was the type of woman who loved to control everyone according to her wish and she wouldn't ever have anyone going against her.

"Then do you wish to be called as to-be-Mrs-Kim?"

"Mother! How can you say that so easily?"

Sowon nearly shouted but kept her voice and anger in bay as she stared at her mother, horrified. She knew that these past few days her mother was being really rough with her.

Especially since the arrival of Kim Namjoon.

But still, Sowon didn't expect her mother to act like she didn't care about her and only wanted for her to get married and go far away from their own family.

"Now hush and go call my future son-in-law before the food gets cold. I still have work to do."

Sowon stumbled a few steps back as her mother shoved her out of the way while carrying another tray of food for the table. Pushing back the disappointment rising in her, she quietly went upstairs.

Knock, knock.

The wooden door opened wide and Sowon raised her head, ready to call Namjoon when she suddenly froze, unable to speak anything as she stared at Namjoon who was wearing nothing except a towel covering his lower body.

Sowon's brain had been officially malfunctioned.

Honey glazed skin was the first thing Sowon noticed when she saw Namjoon's bare torso. Her eyes slowly went down from his smooth chest down to his stomach when she noticed those chocolate abs.

Sowon visibly gulped, internally swooning over the amazingly sculpted body which looked heavenly, as if God Himself had carefully made it.

"-Sowon?"

"What?" Sowon asked almost immediately, not wanting him to misunderstand anything.

Namjoon's smirk grew larger as he crossed his arms on his chest, thankfully covering his bare skin from her pure eyes. Her cheeks burned bright red as her mind slowly dawned into bitter realisation that she was openly eyeing a grown half-naked man.

And that man being her biggest enemy who was dreadfully good looking and possessed an overpowering physique. Life could not become worser for Sowon.

"I said, what do you want?"

"O-oh yeah. Mom has called you for dinner so come down."

Namjoon nodded as he slowly closed the door and grabbed his pants when he heard Sowon's voice again.

"A-and wear a s-shirt fast before you catch a cold."

Sowon did not anticipate any answer but she still stood there stupidly, not knowing what to do as she chewed her lip until the deep voice startled her again.

"Are you worried about me right now?" Namjoon asked, putting on his jean pants.

"N-no of course not!"

"Yeah like you get to see such a handsome face everyday." Namjoon retorted half-serious as he tossed on his shirt.

Sowon scoffed as she skipped the urge to kick the closed door which kept her away from attacking Namjoon. Instead, she leaned on his door and decided to wait for him because she wanted to avoid hearing her mother's taunts.

"Who said you are handsome-"

Before she could finish her retort Namjoon opened his door unaware of the person leaning on it and pulled the weight altogether, instinctively grabbing Sowon by the waist before she could fall to the floor.

Surprised at the sudden catch, Sowon opened her eyes and caught Namjoon looking worried for a second before he changed his expression into a frown.

"Why are you always so clumsy?" He asked while she glared at him.

"I am not clumsy! Leave me because I can take care of myself."

Merely shrugging, Namjoon suddenly dropped Sowon to her own weight on the hard floor as she groaned in pain while rubbing her back.

"Why did you suddenly drop me like that?" Sowon complained while standing up.

"I don't understand why you women always complain to men regardless of how we do what you say?"

She shook her head as Namjoon followed her action while they headed down, internally cursing her parents for choosing such a stupid person to be her life partner.

"Have more food dear, you eat so less!"

Sowon fought the urge to roll her eyes at her mother who kept on shoving food insistently in Namjoon's plate who politely declined everything.

Instead she blew on her soup and intentionally slurped the liquid loudly, gaining everyone's attention on her unmanned behavior.

Mrs. Han muttered something incoherent to herself while apologizing to Namjoon who only snorted.

"I am so sorry for her rude behavior dear, Sowon is usually a good girl but it seems like she needs to learn a good lesson."

"I agree that she needs to learn a good lesson."

Sowon choked on her soup when Namjoon agreed with her mother and started laughing, saying that he was merely joking.

"So son, what is your favorite food? Tell me so that I can make it for breakfast tomorrow."

"I specifically like food which are light like tea, pancakes and sometimes donuts."

Unable to keep inside Sowon snorted loudly, gaining the attention of everybody for the second time but she transformed it into a forced cough and diverted their interests away.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow before turning away, failing to notice how hard Sowon was trying not to laugh when she heard 'donuts.'

A grown, arrogant man loves donuts? Well thats entertaining.

Sowon thought to herself in amusement when she felt a pair of eyes on her. Looking up, her eyes connected with her father's who gave a worried look to his daughter because of her strange behavior today. He knew something was wrong because his daughter never used such habits.

"Oh dear Sowon! Please pass some salad to my future son-in-law."

Both Sowon and Namjoon choked on their food slightly but thankfully her parents didn't notice it. They looked at each other and soon their stares turned into glares as they never took their eyes off one another.

To break the tension Sowon's mother cleared her throat loudly as she lowered her voice and whispered to her daughter angrily,

"Sowon, I said pass the salad to your fianceé."

Sowon finally looked away from Namjoon as she incredibly stared at her mother in disbelief. When she glanced at her father, he only gave her a small nod.

Giving up, Sowon forcefully passed the salad bowl towards Namjoon when her mother interjected again,

"You should probably put some in his plate Sowon."

Sowon clenched her grip on the glass bowl more tightly, trying not to be irritated as she grabbed the tongs and served some salad onto Namjoon's plate before he could stop her.

Mrs. Han smiled proudly as Sowon sat down, her appetite already lost as she quietly waited for the dinner to be over, not wanting anymore attention or drama for the night.

The food did not appease her darkened mood nor did the conversation and fake laughters being passed on the dining table as Sowon's mother continued buttering up everything about their family.

"How many siblings do you have son?" Sowon's father asked, piquing the interest of his daughter who listened quietly.

It was then when Sowon realised that Namjoon knew everything about her. From her ancestors to her childhood crushes, her mother exposed every little information but on the contrary, they hardly knew anything about him or his family.

When Namjoon didn't answer right away, Sowon took a glance at him wondering why he was suddenly so stiff in his seat. Did her father ask him a sensitive question?

"Ah its just two of us."

For a moment, Sowon thought she heard his voice shake but she shrugged off the feeling thinking it was just a random thought.

"Really? We never knew about this since the Kim family claimed to have only one real son."

"My brother went abroad for a long time. That's why people think I am the only son."

Namjoon gave a nervous chuckle so did her parents while Sowon nodded her head up and down, questioning herself how Namjoon's brother would be.

Would he be handsome too? What could be his name? Sowon shook her head, reminding herself that it was nothing big and his brother could be a bigger jerk than Namjoon.

"Well then please excuse me. I am already full and am feeling sleepy as well."

"Oh sure son. Sleep well and have a good night."

Namjoon bowed and left hurriedly, leaving Sowon to think if he was really sleepy because his eyes were still wide open as if he was really alert.

But why should Sowon even care? They were not even friends to begin. Heck, the only relationship which kept them tied was the small fights and bickering they had.

But what she missed was the fact how he was trying to hide something else.

A/N: What do you think about Sowon's mother? Please do tell me your thoughts! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 33.2K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
408K 15.5K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
60.3K 6.5K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
125K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...