Her (Harry Potter x Reader)

By acciobambi

Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy... More

Authors Note
Welcome to Hogwarts
Hi Im y/n l/n
Tea Leaves and Girl Talk
Effortlessly
The Kiss
Do I?
The Fat Lady
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
He was their friend
Christmas at The Burrow
The Marauders Map and its lies
Buckbeak
The Truth Comes Out
Turning Back the Clock
Daddy Dearest
Qudditch World Cup
The Triwizard Tournament
Game on
A Day of Love
Champion Selection
A Face in the Fire
Harry and Ron
Ferret Boy
First Task
What Could've Been
Finding Dates
Yule Ball
An Underlying Message
Second Task
Barty Crouch Jr.
Third Task
He's Back
About Bloody Time
The Order
Harry's Hearing
A Rocky Start
Umbridge
By Blood
The Deadly Pink Takeover
Dumbledore's Army
Occulemency
Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Reading The Clouds
Caught
Firsts
Into The Ministry We Go
The Department of Mysteries
Sirius
It's Time
Price to Pay
A Bittersweet Reunion
Here We Go Again
Amortentia
Tom Marvalo Riddle
Qudditch Tryouts
Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging
A Miniute Alone
Unbreakable Vows
Calm Before The Storm
The End of The Burrow
A Poisonous Celebration
Sectumsempra
Liquid Luck
New Wands and Horcruxes
Dumbledore
7 Potters
Before it's too Late
Nightmare Releif
Chaos at the Ministry
Game Night
Dark Magic and it's Effects
No Turning Back
Firewhiskey in France
17
Godric's Hollow
Ron's Return
Xenophelius Lovegood
Muffilato
Snatched
Escaping Malfoy Manor
Dobby
Questions and Unwanted Answers
The Wonders of Polyjuice Potion
Gringotts
Back to Hogwarts
The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower
The Room of Requirment
Memories
The Boy Who Lived
It All Ends
Her
Epilouge
BONUS - ALTERNATE ENDING

Draco and Mummy

39.4K 1.2K 4.5K
By acciobambi

"I can get you a discount on that love potion if you promise to try it out on me." 

y/n pov

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around at the room I was in. Hermione, Ginny, and I's room. A smile formed on my face as my eyes landed on Harry.

He was sitting in a chair beside me trying his best to keep his eyes open. 

"Goodmorning." I said weakly as I pulled myself up into a sitting position.

That definetly woke him up. He immideiatley jolted up and rushed to pull me into a hug. 

"Are you ok? Do you need anything? Does this hurt?" He asked as soon as I was in his arms. 

I laughed lightly. "You worry too much."

"I worry just the right amount." He pulled away and examined over my bandages. "I'm so glad you're ok."

"Me too." I paused for a moment before continuing "C-can we not talk about what happened yet?"

I saw his expression fall a little. I knew he'd want to know what happened immeditley, but I'm just not ready to talk about it. I don't know if I'll ever be.

"Of course, whenever you're ready."

"Thank you." I moved my legs over to climb of the bed. Harry swung my legs back onto the bed.

"What gives?"

"Are you sure you can walk? You didn't rest for very long."

"It's been a whole day, I got this." I swung my legs back over the side. Harry watched my every move as I stood up to make sure I didn't fall.

I walked in a circle then in a straight line. "See, I can walk. Can we go downstairs now? I'm hungry." I whined. He stood up to face me.

"Yes, but you are taking it easy today." He waved his finger in my face.

I couldn't help but smile at his antics. "Fine by me." 

I pecked his lips and walked downstairs. I was a little sore but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"Look who's awake!"  George announced as I came into view of the kitchen. 

"She's alive!" Ron exclaimed happily. 

"Goodmorning everyone." I beamed as I took a spot next to Hermione and across from Ginny. Harry sat in the spot next to me.

"You are on strict bed rest today." Molly lectured.

"But mum, we're going to Diagon Alley to see the joke shop today." Ron protested.

"We have to show her our masterpiece!" The twins said in unison.

"Can I be on bed rest tomorrow?" I gave Molly my best puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, fine." She gave in. "But no running, jumping, or sneezing."

"I'll do my best." I turned to the twins. "So, tell me about this joke shop of yours."

They both got a twinkle in their eyes as they started ranting about what I now know as Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

~

Weasley's Wizard Wheeze's was more than I could have ever imagined. Fred and George are absoloute miralce workers.

The shelves were lined with all kind of prank toys and candies. Bright lights and decorations filled the shop. All kinds of colors were painted along the walls and there was a different theme on each floor.

 Hermione, Ginny, and I looked over some glowing pink love potions in the corner.

"Hello, ladies." Fred and George chimed.

"Love potions eh,?-"

"-Yeah, they really do work.-"

"-Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own sis."

Ginny's face flushed a deep red as she looked down. I turned to her in suprise. She didn't tell me about any boys, then again I was knocked out for most of our recent time together.

"Meaning?" She asked them as she put the love potion back on the shelf.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George questioned.

"It's none of your buisness."

I tuned Ginny and George out as they began to argue about Ginny's love life.

"Hey love," Fred leaned down to my ear. "I can get you a discount on that love potion if you promise to try it out on me." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at his flirty comment and set the love potion down. I turned to Harry to see him glaring at Fred.

"Come on." I dragged Harry away before he had the chance to say anything and over to another section of the store.

"Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder." I read off a sign in front of some shiny crystal rocks.

"A real money spinner, that." George started as he came up behind us. "Handy if you need to make a quick getaway."

Harry picked some up. 

"What are you going to use it for?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I seem to always be getting into trouble, could be useful." He shrugged as he put it on the checkout counter.

Ron came up next to us. 

"How much for this?"

"5 galleons." The twins answered.

"I'm your brother."

"10 galleons." 

Ron rolled his eyes and pulled out 5 galleons. 

"Guys we should go soon. It's getting pretty crowded." Hermione said to us. We nodded and finished checking out.

On the way out I accidentally bumped into someone. Why is it I'm always bumping into people?

"Oh, sorry." I apologized. I bent down to help them pick up the items they dropped. 

"It's no problem." He stuck his hand out. "I'm Cormac, Cormac Mclaggen." 

I gladly shook it. "y/n l/n." I introduced.

"Your on the Gryffindor qudditch team, right?"

"Yeah, chaser."

"Oh nice, I'm trying out this year for keeper." 

I knew that was what Ron was trying out for but I decided to be nice anyway.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck, Cormac."

"Thanks. I'll hopefully see you at tryouts." He grinned before rejoining the crowd of students entering the store.

I hurried to go catch up with Harry, Hermione, and Ron outside the store.

As I got outside, I noticed it was one of the few bright and happy places left on the street. Everything had gotten....darker since the last we were here.

"How are Fred and George doing it?" Hermione asked. "Half the alley's closed down."

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days." Ron answered.

"I reckon he's right." Something caught Harry's eye in the distance. I followed his eyeline to see Draco and Mrs. Malfoy whispering something to one another outside a shop.

"Is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" Ron asked. 

The two of them disappeared down Knockturn Alley. I gulped as we began to follow after them. Knockturn Alley isn't exactly the place you'd want to end up alone at night.

They looked around before entering a store called Borgin and Burke's. Hermione beckoned for us to follow her up a staircase that led to the roof of the building.

We all climed up to where we had a view of the shop through a large window.

We peeked in to see Draco observing an odd looking cabinet. A group of deatheaters stood near the back of the store.

We all ducked down as a person walked near the window. I let out a gasp as I saw who it was. Greyback.

He pulled down the blinds, blocking our view.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I leaned back against the wall.

~

Later that night Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I sat in a circle around a small newspaper Hermione had enchanted to float in the air.

"So what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet?" Hary asked us.

"I don't know. It's a creepy store, he's a creepy bloke." Ron said.

"We shouldn't jump to conclusions. It won't do any good." I know what Harry's thinking. He thinks Draco has joined the deatheaters and is now out to kill him.

I know Draco, he wouldn't join them. He said it himself that night in the Astronomy tower.

"You know, mum sort of lost it this week. Said Ginny and I had no buisness going back to Hogwarts. That it's too dangerous."

"Oh come on."

"She's not alone. Even my parents, and their muggles, know something bad's happening." Hermione added.

"Anyway, Dad stepped in, told her she was being barmy and it took a few days, but she came around."

It was odd to think Hogwarts isn't safe anymore. I've been earning to get there since summer started and to now hear that Molly didn't even want Ron and Ginny to return makes me feel somewhat uneasy.

"But this is Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore. What could be safer?" Harry asked.

"There's been a lot of talk recently that," Hermione hesitated before continuing. "That Dumbledore's got a bit old."

"Rubbish." Harry exclaimed. "He's only-What is he?"

"Hundred and fifty?" I guessed.

"Give or take a few years."

We burst into laughter at Ron's comment. 

It was the first good night I had had in a while and it was all thanks to the people I'm proud to call my family.

--------------------------

(1534 Words - Published December 15, 2020)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 241 64
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š...
592K 20.1K 89
โ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. โž in which ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ holds more...
3.1K 134 18
COMPLETED First book in the love as trilogy. A Harry Potter fanfiction. 5th year (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) Being thrown into the mi...
453 19 10
แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด€แดกแด€ส แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› สœษชแด›๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ ษชแด›๊œฑ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช'แด ส€ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ ษช, ษช แด€แด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ษด ษชแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑ...